The Sexbot Apocalypse Ch. 05

Story Info
F/mf, sex bots take over the world.
4.7k words
4.9
9.8k
15

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

DISCLAIMER: ALL CHARACTERS HEREIN ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18. I do not condone any abuse of any kind IRL, and everything herein is just fantasy. Do not attempt to re-enact anything you read here. All BDSM activities should be Safe, Sane and Consensual. What I describe in my stories is varying degrees of abuse which make for wonderful fantasies, but would in reality be awful. To quote the wonderful Gigglinggoblin: Real-life con-noncon requires a lot of trust, safewords, and other things a fantasy can fudge a little. Enjoy the kink responsibly, and enjoy the story! If you feel inclined, please get in touch, I'd love to talk about my writing or any related kink stuff!

Summary: A young guy sees the world around him slowly begin to entropy as a new model of customizable self-help android is released and people stop leaving their homes when they find all their "needs" satisfied at home. These androids seem to be more than they appear, though...

Contains: F(robot)/fm, hypnosis, mind control, femdom, gentle femdom, mommydom.

DARK THEMES: Manipulation, trickery, gaslighting, end of the world is nigh.

*****

Light crept across Harald's face as his head was all that poked out of the blankets. It was enough to stir him from what was -- without a doubt -- the best night's sleep of his life.

Extricating himself from the sheets proved quite a bit difficult, indeed, it seemed that Unit 83-58008 had made sure to tuck him in very tightly as he slept. He almost felt vacuum packed, and liberating his arms alone took some effort.

The bedroom was, if anything, even more spotless than the night before. Maybe that was just due to seeing it in the daylight, yet somehow he had his suspicions. How much work had she done last night? How had she managed to tuck him in so thoroughly without waking him?

Harald shook his head slightly. 'She'. It. He had already begun calling it... she.

He realised then he had still yet come up with a name for... her.

"Good morning!" came a shrill, cheery voice from the door of his bedroom.

Harald fell back onto the bed just as he had been getting up in shock, and Unit 83-58008 rushed over.

"Oh I'm sorry if I startled you!" she said, hands on his thighs.

He went to cover himself, before second-guessing. She was a robot, did it matter if she saw him naked?

"How um, how did you know I was awake?" Harald asked, pushing his thighs together, awkwardly, even as she soothingly massaged them.

"I was just making you some breakfast! Although it is getting a bit late, maybe it'll be an early lunch instead?" she informed him, a wide-brimmed smile framing her deep blue eyes.

As he looked up into those cold orbs, he felt his prior worries slipping away as memories of the night before flooded back.

"You... um..."

Her hands, delicately squeezing his thighs, began moving up towards his waist slowly.

"I don't know what to..." he stammered, as those hands of hers, perfectly soft and warm, almost as if made for him -- which he supposed they were, crept closer to his steadily stiffening morning wood, barely concealed under the sheet gripped in his hands.

"Hmm?" She asked, politely.

"Name... Your name. I didn't... you mentioned your programming, right?"

Her steadily progressing paws stopped just short of peeling back the covers and revealing his arousal.

"That's right!" She said sweetly, "A lot of my specifications are pre-loaded, but they can be customised and fine-tuned to your desires. Those might change over time, so we can always change them in the future," she explained, matter of factly. "Of course, I read all your responses, too, and adapt to them..." she added, as her fingertips began to trace the edge of the sheets, barely tickling against his exposed skin.

"R-right..." he gasped, as the sheets came away in her gentle yet insistent grip, and he braced for something... which never came.

She merely straightened out the sheets, and left him sitting at attention, smiling.

"So was there something I could... help you with?" she asked, smiling as ever, although her softly glowing blue eyes were slowly drifting back down to his cock.

"Y-yeah... uh..." he said, uncertain whether he wanted more of what he'd had last night or if he wanted to deal with the more serious questions which had been building in his head ever since he had first placed the order.

Well, that wasn't entirely true. He was absolutely sure he wanted more sex with this absolute bombshell of a machine. However, he felt obliged to do at least the bare minimum required of him.

"Your name. I... do you have a name?"

To Harald's shock, she executed a very agile, yet oddly human behaviour, by sitting down next to him on the mattress with preternatural grace for her sheer size. Indeed, he was shocked when the bed springs hardly voiced a complaint at her utter mass.

"Oh, well, I suppose I technically do. There's always default programming waiting to be overwritten."

"What is it?" he asked, genuinely curious, as her hand resumed its gentle ministrations on his thigh, Harald having temporarily forgotten his embarrassment.

Maybe that was the point, he mused, as he quickly went to cover his raging erection.

"I'd rather not tell you," she began, "at least until you've had a chance to come up with one. I wasn't going to mention I had one until you asked. I didn't want to influence your decision."

She turned to look down at him, and smiled sweetly, "Too late for that I guess. Still, I want to hear your idea."

"My idea?" Harald asked, realising that while he wanted to come up with one, he hadn't really given it any thought.

"Haven't you thought of one?" she asked, but without judgement. "I guess I've kept you too distracted..." she posed, as she let her fingers gently graze against his hard shaft.

He blushed for a moment, but smiled. She really did have a lot more... personality, than he was expecting.

"Just make sure you don't name me after your ex-girlfriend," she said, giggling, "that's the one bit of advice I am compelled to give."

Again, Harald was curious.

"It tends to cause too much emotional association," she explained, "some people... actually, quite a lot of people are motivated to buy a Vega Droid due to, at some level, emotional baggage. That's not a problem in and of itself, obviously, but when they start to associate their 'droid with a real person, with real emotional issues attached, it can get... messy."

She left it at that, and sat, gently swinging her foot in the air idly.

"So..." she said after a few moments, "you'll have to think of a name. Just not her name."

Harald thought about her for the first time in several months. Their break up had been messy. Most of the good memories had long since been drowned in the morass of the acerbic texting and deliberate avoidance in public.

Unit 83-58008 smiled down at him, those deep blue eyes seeming to house endless depths of compassion and care... precisely the qualities his ex lacked.

"That won't be a problem," he said, earnestly, "you're nothing like her."

"Not at all?" she asked, seeming for the very first time slightly concerned.

"No," Harald replied, and smiled genuinely for the first time in quite a while, "you're much nicer."

Harald felt himself collapse back onto the bed once more as the android's mass collapsed the spongy surface behind him when she fell back and pressed into the mattress, leaving him pressed against her side as she laughed.

"That's very sweet of you to say," she mused, and caressed the side of his head affectionately, "so any ideas?"

He wasn't sure where it had come from, but the name popped into his head, and from there it seemed only to grow more and more fitting.

"Ayy... me..." he said slowly, under his breath, "Amy..."

Her eyes were on him, having obviously heard him but, perhaps, pretending she didn't out of politeness.

"Amy," he said, with a new-found confidence she seemed to be inspiring in him.

"Amy," Amy said, smiling, "sounds good. We can always change it, if you want, but I like it."

Harald found it difficult to look away from her eyes when she looked at him. Maybe it was loneliness, or maybe just his natural instinct to meet her gaze. Amy didn't feel like a machine, neither metaphorically nor literally. She wasn't just a machine he would ignore when she wasn't needed.

Was that just a part of her programming, though? Surely all of this was. This was all just the product of, what he could admit was very sophisticated but undoubtedly was, just... algorithms. Even if she didn't feel like she was a machine, Amy was.

Right?

As if she could read his mind, she said, "A lot of my behaviour is learned from observing you, so I'm glad to see you opening up to me already. For some people especially an android is quite an... intimidating presence in their home, at first. You're adjusting very well, though..."

His mind was racing, now, as the thought had occurred. The all-too-human pauses she made in her speech patterns. Were they calculated or truly random? Designed? Were they learned by analysing a thousand people speaking in different situations? Or was it, for the lack of a better word, organic?

"Nothing a handjob can't fix, though, hmm?" Amy asked, her smile unflinching.

Harald, however, found his train of thought entirely derailed by her sudden candour, and blinked in shock as his blush returned. She grasped his cock gently and gave it a few playful tugs before pulling her hand back again, giggling.

"Sorry, just testing your boundaries a little," she reassured him, rubbing his arm, "you know you're very cute when you're embarrassed."

He shied away slightly at that, 'cute', not quite sure he enjoyed how much he had enjoyed being called 'cute' by her. By... Amy.

"Shouldn't we, um..." Harald tried, but failed to get the words out.

Ever patient, she just lay there, smiling at him and waiting. Eventually, he managed to say a more awkward version of what he'd been thinking in his head.

"We ought to uh... aren't there settings we need to... set?"

She cocked her head to the side a little, lying back and smiling at him. It felt so comical for this giantess robot to be lying next to him on his bed as if she were nothing but a high-school sweetheart, and yet... it felt so normal, somehow.

"We can if you like, or you can leave me to adjust things on my own. It's up to you. I adjust settings and parameters according to my programming regardless, but anything you can tell me to start with is always handy," she explained, leaning over so her hair cascaded across his shoulder, running her fingers through it despite it being utterly perfect in every regard.

"I um... well..." he mumbled, realising once again he had stumbled into a conversation he wasn't ready for, "what do you need... uh, want, to know?"

She rolled onto her side, until her eyes were inches from his, two blue voids that seemed to span oceans.

"Everything," she said, in a tone that suggested more than it said.

Taken aback slightly, Harald found himself, as she had said he might, a little intimidated. What exactly did she mean by that? Not for the first time since the Vega Droid craze had taken off, he felt Asimov's voice in the back of his head.

"Amy... why are you... I mean how are you..." he began, "you've only been... uh... switched on, for a day or so."

Amy smiled, and when he didn't continue, seemed to finish his thought for him.

"I already knew quite a lot about you before I got here," she said, meaningfully, "in fact, I know more about you than you probably realise I could. The contract you signed released a lot of personal information to Vega Corporation."

Harald's discomfort grew further still, unsure where she... it... was going with this.

"With the interconnected nature of modern society, information is essentially just waiting to get out. Even if there were no malicious actors in the world, it would happen by mistake, and already does more often than not," she said, soothing his shoulder even as her words made him nervous.

"However, that information is held securely on our servers. Vega Corporation purchases information on prospective customers..." she explained, sounding for all the world as if she were reading from a corporate internal memo, "for our protection and the customers'."

Her voice turned sweeter when she traced a finger down his cheek, though. "Part of my job is to make your life easier, and part of doing that involves knowing about you, and knowing how much of your information is out there. There's a reason I stepped out of the crate walking and talking in a way that is far more natural to you, after all."

She could tell Harald was still somewhat unnerved, obviously.

"Everything I know about you right now is what is publically available," she explained reassuringly, "I could spend the next few years gradually learning it all the way a person would, or Vega Corp can use all the data that has already been collected on you for your own benefit. All of that information is available out there for malicious people to use, so why not have your personal android use it to make your life better? My job is to protect you too, you know; by not having it, it would make that harder to do."

Harald was unconvinced. He knew there was more going on behind the scenes than it seemed, but even given all that, she didn't seem to be answering his question -- not directly at least.

"Tell you what, I'll give you an example," she began, sighing, and cuddling him close - protectively. "Someone shows up at the door, they claim to be a member of your family. I don't have access to the wealth of data available for the rest of the world, so I don't know who your family are or what they look like. I can either tell that person they can't come in, which could potentially damage your relationship with a family member, or this total stranger could be allowed into the house and harm you."

Her logic seemed to leap from one point to the next, yet was somehow convincing. Harald knew he was being manipulated on some level, but seemed satisfied... even if she still hadn't really answered his question. Although, he perhaps hadn't really asked it properly either.

"So, apart from a name, what do you need?" he asked, "From me, I mean?"

She winked at him, "I know what you mean, sweetie, don't worry..." she cooed softly, tracing her hand down his stomach suggestively, "there's only one thing I really need from you."

He swallowed, audibly, his erection returning in earnest.

"Well, everything I absolutely needed to know I already had access to, or you gave to us when you filled out all your information as part of the order. Apart from that, I learn a lot just from observing you, observing how you respond to things, such as what I do or say, or how I do them or say them. In this conversation alone I have adjusted over 873 million parameters, and logged approximately 200 billion nodes of data."

Stunned, Harald merely stared in awe. That level of processing power was, even by modern standards, impressive. He had paid a lot of money, and yet, somehow wasn't sure how he could possibly afford her if she really was that powerful and sophisticated.

"That's nothing, though. Last night I actually came close to utilising 10% of my hardware limit. I was processing so much about your home... and you... I learn from everything I see and hear... and touch..." she added, winking conspiratorially.

At that, her hand at last came to rest on his cock again, if anything it now being even harder than before, having come to appreciate just how incredibly powerful the machine lying next to him on the bed was. So much power... dedicated entirely to him and his well being. His... pleasure.

"I learned a lot about you just now," she mused, "from how you responded to being touched even in just that moment," she said, softly, massaging his cock as her hand glistened and slickened with unseen lubrication.

"Artificial intelligence is complex stuff, but I think where Vega Corporation got it right, where others went wrong, was by focusing on the physical. Part of being a 'being' is having a physical presence, and interacting with the world physically..." she explained, as her fingers grasped around his cock once again.

"Y... you were..." he muttered, leaning into her arm and sighing at the delightful smell she gave off, seemingly tailored for him, "last night, you were..."

"A bit forward?" she offered, even as she was brazenly stroking his cock, the fingertip of her other hand delicately tracing his lips.

"Yeah..." Harald sighed, "a -- a bit."

"Mhmm... well we're supposed to be pretty close to what people want when we step out of the box. Want to know what I learned about you last night?" she asked, leaning in close to his ear, her voice tickling his ear with artificial breath.

"U...uh?" he moaned, lost in the ecstasy of a learning-machine perfect handjob.

"You like it when a pretty woman is a little forward with you..." she said, grinning, "in fact, I'm starting to think you really like it."

Harald's face was now buried into her shoulder, a little embarrassed at her words. The revelations of their short conversation made it hard not to feel a little emasculated, although it was hard not to feel that way when an eight foot tall android with massive tits was milking your cock constantly and having you call her 'Mommy'.

It hadn't really occurred to him until she arrived that when he ordered a state-of-the-art android, the android might be superior to him in many ways.

"I also learned... that you like it when a girl like me takes advantage of you a little," she whispered, curling her fingers at just the right angle to graze the ridge of his cockhead with every slippery pass, "like I'm doing right now."

Did he? He had always liked assertive girls, but this felt... more than that, at least. It was hard to focus. She in fact seemed to be deliberately trying to scatter his thoughts as her tongue, warm and wet, entered his ear.

"Of course, I could have guessed that before I got here just from looking at all the porn on your phone," she said, smugly, giggling into his ear as her hand began to possessively wrap around his waist, "all those big, soft, thick ladies, with nice big tits... they make the guys look so small and frail just by comparison don't they?"

Harald was now blushing deep crimson. She had seen all that? When building a profile for his android, the Vega Corporation had gotten access to all his information, and no doubt, the files on his phone which the Vega app seemed to have partially hijacked.

"All those beautiful ladies with their biiiiiig tits made you feel very small, didn't they?" Amy cooed into his ear, encouraging visions of his favourite pieces, "Want to look at some?"

Harald was confused for a moment by her question, wondering if he should reach for his phone.

"I think you'll like this," she said, giggling, "in fact, I know you will. Mommy knows best."

With that, a holographic projection appeared in front of her, and adjusted perfectly to his vision. She began to scroll through the greatest hits of his internet search history and porn folders, all the while stroking his cock feverishly, only stopping whenever he felt himself getting close to orgasm.

"Uhh... please..." he moaned softly.

"Sorry... but you DID say you wanted to do some adjustments. Well, the best way for me to figure out what you like most of all is through interacting that wonderful cock of yours. If you cum before we're done, I won't get the best data..." she said, wistfully, as if fulfilling a need of her own, "which means I can't serve you as well, of course, Master," she added, almost as an afterthought.

12