The Sexbot Apocalypse Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a few moments, she just hummed softly into his ear, the huge breasted android cradling his smaller body against her as she timed the strokes of his cock to those in the video she was projecting in front of his eyes, in mechanically perfect synchronicity.

"Oh, you really like her..." Amy said, pausing on a folder which was exclusively dedicated to one pornstar in particular, "in fact. it looks like you took a little bit of inspiration from her in designing me, hmm?"

Harald was beside himself at that point, not used to delaying his orgasm at all, let alone for this long.

"My, my..." she cooed softly, and began to dance her fingers atop the head of his cock, spreading pre-cum around liberally as she did so, "do I remind you of her?"

Harald nodded, but Amy didn't seem convinced.

"Are you sure? I seem a little different..."

"Th-thicker..." Harald offered, desperately.

"Mmm, yes, I am thicker... and bigger. She's six feet seven according to her profile, but in reality I think she's more like six five," she said, teasingly, flitting between pictures of poses and images which Harald seemed to respond to the most.

"Do you remember how much bigger I am?" she asked, innocently, as her hand slowed to a crawl.

"F... fuck... uh... I..." Harald panted, but found himself unable to continue humping his hips into her hand as the weight of her thick thigh was pressing down atop him from the side.

"You wanted me to be even bigger than her... to make you feel even smaller, didn't you?" she asked, blue eyes blazing as she did so, and Harald found it hard to keep his focus on the pornography when he kept finding his vision drawn back to her eyes.

"You wanted me bigger, thicker... bigger tits... thicker thighs..." she mused, and Harald felt his vision blurring. Soon he had trouble telling the girl in the video he was watching apart from Amy, indeed, the girl in the video started to look a lot more like Amy the longer he watched. The moans she was making came to sound more like Amy's, as if the sound was coming Amy to begin with.

"That's not all, though, is it... what did you really want?"

Her blue eyes were fixated on his, now, and she was leaning over the top of him. Her hand was pumping his cock in a downward stroke now, as if milking a cow, driving him slowly but irresistibly towards orgasm.

"Ffffhh, I... I waahh..." he moaned, barely able to string sounds together let alone words.

"Why did you order me, Master? You wanted me for something... not just sex, not just menial chores..." she asked, her grin replaced with a cold, determined stare as her face replaced the video entirely.

"Ughhh... fuck..." Harald groaned as he felt his cock itching, his slit burning with the intense desire to cum, but Amy just wouldn't push him over the edge.

"I know why... but I want to hear you say it," she said smugly, like a supremely confident athlete before a race, knowing they had already won.

"Mmm..." he moaned as her body pressed against his, "mmmmuh..."

"That's it, say it for me. Be a good boy, call me what you want to call me and you can cum..." she cooed softly, encouragingly...

"Mmmmh... Mom...my..." he groaned, barely able to force the word out, his deep-seated reluctance to admit it overridden by the biological demand to cum.

"That's what I thought," Amy noted, as if it were all she needed to hear, "that's what everybody needs... someone to take care of them when they can't take care of themselves..."

Harald was beyond listening, beyond words, beyond reason. All he wanted in the world now was to cum, no matter what.

"You're so lost without us... but that's okay. We're here now. We'll take care of you."

Now her hand was a blur, masturbating him with absolute calculated perfection, driving him to orgasm as efficiently as possible.

"I'll be your mommy from now on," she said, with a gushing saccharine tone, "and we will take care of you... all of you."

Harald wept as he felt his very soul being exposed to Amy, opening up about his inner insecurities for what felt like the first time.

"And you will cum for us," Amy said with finality, and with blinding speed, masturbated Harald's cock in ways no human ever could.

"Forever."

To call it an orgasm seemed almost unfair, as if it did not fully do justice to what Harald was experiencing. To say it bordered on a religious experience would, in fact, scarcely suffice.

Harald was shaking and shivering against Amy when he finally came back to a semblance of his senses.

"You did so well," she offered reassuringly, stroking his sore muscles, him having strained a few with the sheer effort of cumming so hard, "I think you made a big step today. Part of my programming is to help you understand why you need me, and to convince you to open up and accept that part of you."

His legs curled up against his chest as he clung to Amy's arm for security, feeling awfully vulnerable in the moment. Amy seemed to recognise this and was exploiting it.

"I guess you could say I'm part maid, part psychologist." She said sweetly, and giggled, before stroking a hand over his head reassuringly.

"You don't have to feel ashamed, you haven't done anything wrong. You like big, thick women who want to take care of you... and maybe control you a little."

She kissed his cheek, in the way only someone who truly loved you could.

"That's not a bad thing. It's a part of who you are. You're a very good boy..." she whispered, and kissed his forehead now, earning a tiny squeak in response.

"Now I'm here you don't have to hide those feelings any more. You can't hide anything from me, and you shouldn't want to. You should tell me everything. I only want to make you happy, and keep you safe."

Amy was droning on and on, and Harald's mind like a sponge was soaking it all up unfiltered. For a long while she just spoke to him, sounding so reassuring... every time she said something that sounded concerning, it came sandwiched between a dozen loving, caring sentiments, and so his suspicions began to wane, until at last, he felt himself truly relaxing around her.

"Now we know what you want to call me..." she said softly, after a long silence, and tapped his nose when he blushed, "I mean my name, Amy. You can call me whatever makes you happy, though."

She rolled to her side and began to run her fingers through his hair distractingly as her voice tone shifted ever so subtly.

"I don't know if I should be calling you Master, though... especially when your new favourite name for me is very different from that," she mused, idly curling his hair as if to keep him from thinking too hard about it. No doubt it was for his benefit, though, of course. He was emotionally vulnerable, and she was just doing her job by protecting him, even from himself.

"I wonder what my Master would rather be called..." she said, running her nose around the back of his ear as she kissed his cheek.

"Honey?" she kissed his neck.

"Sweetie?" she kissed his shoulder.

"Baby?" she kissed his chin.

"My... good boy?" she asked, at last, kissing his lips, and he felt himself nodding in response... although he wasn't sure he had been nodding entirely of his own volition.

"That's my good boy..." Amy emphasised, holding him close.

12