All Comments on 'The Sexiest Little Sister is Taken'

by FamilyIssues

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Way too flowery

and you badly need an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Get someone

to teach you how to write, spell, use correct grammar and punctuation and then find someone to proof read and Edit what you've produced, throw it away and re-write it for you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Zelda? Really?

Rape fantasy aside (to each their own, I guess) get an editor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ugh

He loves her so much he has to rape her.

Sorry he has to "rape the shit out of her"

Horribly written story with a horrible subject.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well, yes you may need an editor..

But,

The story was great anyway. As for the rape, nothing to say.

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
Zero marks for shite

First off "a 10” cock" get friggin real ffs, average is 6/7" not 10”

Second, rape is serious shit and is no turn on for most folk

Third, you cant spell, grammer or write very well at all, its child like in places.

Fourth, give up trying to write, your wasting everyones time

Fifth, just go back to reading literotica and leave the writing to the big boys ok.

Sixth, good bye forever i hope i dont come accross any more shite from you again !!

Seventh, 0/6* you dont deserve even 1* its that bad 💩💩💩💩💩

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 6 years ago
This story SUCKS !!!!!!!!!

No way does RAPE make for a good story, no matter how it turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A new level of Lowest

This was the most senseless, pointless, illiterate, and offensive piece of shite ever to appear on this s(h)ite. Even 1 star (" hate it") is much too high a rating to give this. This is not even saying anything about believability (which is not a major criterion on LitE anyway), but this was spectacularly bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Third, you cant spell, grammer or write very well at all, its child like in places.

Pots and kettles eh.

The story is garbage, don't write any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: Third, you cant spell, grammer or write very well at all, its child like in places.

Your comment may have carried more weight if it wasn't so poorly written.

<P>

You missed the apostrophe in can't, you misspelled grammar, that's really two sentences, in this case it's is a contraction (which requires an apostrophe), and childlike is one word. Also, by using "can't" to apply to the items in the list, in the case of the second item you essentially wrote, "you can't grammar", which is, of course, poor grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
...

So rape for you equals love?

You have either never actually had sex and spent all your time staring creepily at women from the other side of the room or have so much money that every woman you have been with has faked it all so they can rob you blind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Yeesh, why all the hate over the rape? First of all: it's a fantasy. We bave an entire section devoted to it. Second, it isn't even that realistic. I've seen stories are actually really realistic in describing rape, to the point where I just cannot read all the way through. This is not one of those stories. It's an obvious fantasy not meant to even portray itself seriously, let alone be taken seriously.

However, I did find the writing too be bland at times. Too much "hot babe of a sister", "goddess", and "fuck". Also, some more dialogue would have been appreciated as that tends to be a bit more exciting and "active", I guess you could say.

4 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please, PLEASE Lit...

...please introduce a ZERO rating for garbage such as this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wasted my time reading it

so 1 dimensional. perhaps this is your fantasy, to each their own I won't judge you on the rape or the steriotypical unlikely couple insestual twenty-somethings. however if this is your basis wheres the plot, development, or story telling of any kind. If this is your dream then fine but don't post it as if it's a legitimate source of entertainment with repetitive adjectives and static development. Please delete this and don't waste peoples time.

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
Rape is SICK and i disagree with it ...

I read your first story and loved it

This story is SICK SICK SICK...

NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO RAPE ANOTHER ,!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I loved it

This is one of the best stories I have read on here in a very long time thank u for the intense cum I just had reading this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No. No, no, no.

Not sure what the last commenter is on, but might I suggest that this ‘author’ tries reading some of the better rated stories on this site and compare what he has written with them?

In addition I believe that this writer has issues that might need to be addressed professionally if he considers this subject and the way he has approached it to be rational.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST

I really loved the story you wrote. The rape side of it was a big turn on even though is wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

To be truthful, I couldn't get past the first few paragraphs. He has a ten inch cock and she has 38DD 's? Give me a break.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

10inch dick and she adjusted Both holes to it pretty quickly doesnt seem realistic.... the rape was fucked up But the sex scenes where she got into it was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fun but too much fantasy

"he fucked her harder than she had ever experienced" Since he took her virginity, she has no experience

23, and he's still beaten by popular boys?

They share a bedroom at 22 and 23?

GraecaGraeca7 months ago

um continue please, be my brother for my two sexy university sisters, one is soon to be a veterinarian and the other less old in Master's degree in economics, make us fuck very hard with you adopted, come and let us loose in an incest story, come fuck my sisters in front of me, I'm hidden in the wardrobe or connected 5g to see you fuck them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFamilyIssues@FamilyIssues
I like to write about different fantasies regarding my family and some fantasies regarding specific situations and scenarios. Some stories of mine are based on events that I wished could've ended differently, others are based on actual experiences. Now, I've always wanted to h...