The Sexiest Little Sister is Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his grip on her outstanding booty, Sam fucked her senseless against the wall. She was just too fucking hot in his hands to resist and hence slammed into his bombshell like the devil had possessed him. The blonde babe of his dreams moaned as he hammered the fucking life out of her and their lips were eating the other's in a kissing session so fucking hot and illicit, Sam felt like a God fucking his Goddess. Those shapely thighs of hers clung to him as he pounded her sexy ass with everything he had.

Sam screamed at the most desirable fucktoy any man could ever want. "FUCKING TAKE IT SIS!! FUCK!! YOU'RE SO FUCKING HOT!! GOD!! YOU'RE MY FUCKING TOY!! TAKE IT!! TAKE IT YOU SEXY BITCH!!" Sam was in heaven as he could feel her entire body tremble as his bombshell of a sister endured another earthshattering orgasm. Sam gripped those round cheeks so hard he nearly ripped her flesh apart and the feeling of devouring those big tits of hers made him swoon in the love he had for his sexy sister. That round ass of hers was the thing of dreams and never had he seen a woman capable of matching its perfect nature and while Sam was fucking the shit out of it, he realised he could fuck it every day and every hour of his life, because his bombshell of a sister was his woman now.

Sam came inside of his blonde goddess and before he bounced her sexy body all the way into the shower, he kissed the full lips of the love of his life. When Sam entered the shower with his hot babe of a sister bouncing on his cock, he realised that the water was still running and when he fucked her under the waterfall that consisted of the coldest water he had ever felt, he pounded that sexy body like it was his last fuck in the world and while he was ruining the single hottest body any woman could have, he kissed the love of his life while the cold water cleaned their sweat stained bodies, but not once did he stop his hammering of the most perfect woman known to man, and with every thrust Sam told himself, that her heavenly curves were his to enjoy.

12