The Sexiest Woman I Ever Met Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

I told her: "Now baby I needed you. Oh god do I have to cum."

She smiled and sat down on my lap as I slowly moved my cock to her opening. She moved in towards the seat and I move out as my cock head slide into her warm soft tight wet pussy. I cried out: "YES!! OH D!! Oh yes! Now fuck me."

God... Finally my cock was back in her cunt. I figured I would last seconds. But, she didn't move. We sat there for minutes with my cock all the way in her pussy. Our bodies were tight against each other and we weren't move. When I tried to thrust in and out of her, she held me tight and locked down on me. She told me: "I want to feel your hard cock in my pussy before we begin to go crazy on each other. I want to feel your hardness Bud. OH GOD! You feel so good. God Bud I missed your cock baby. You feel wonderful."

I moaned this time. I told her: "I can't just sit here D. I have to move. I have to pump. I have to FUCK YOU! OH SHIT!"

She smiled at me and unbuttoned her blouse enough for me to get her tit out and begin to suck on it. Now she began to move her lower body slowly against me. As she did she moaned telling me: “Mummmmm that feels nice. Ohhhhhhhhhh that feels so good. Ahhhhhhhhh fuck yes, Bud. Ahhhhhhh fuck me.. Harder babe fuck me now. Fuck me hard. Yes that’s it Now fuck me harder. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Yessssssss!! F U C K ME. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!.”

And, D came just like that. I must have pump my cock into her 6 or 7 times hard and fast and she climaxed. But she didn't stop! We pumped and thrusted and rocked and grinned against each other for a long time. My cock shot load after load of cum deep inside her pussy. She must have orgasm 4 or 5 times before we finished. The cum was everywhere again on my and the car seat on her all over our thighs, everywhere. But, I always have a clean towel in my car now a days and we wiped most of it off each other. She lifted up and I felt the cum dripping out of her pussy on to my body. I put the towel under her and when she rolled over I cleaned her pussy. We both knew she had some still up inside her but she told me she wanted to keep it there. We would fly all the way to Atlanta with my cum up inside her.

We readjusted our clothes quickly and headed to the bus stop. We caught the bus and went to the airport. Again I began to wonder what we'll do after the class?

We got on the plane and she whispered in my ear: “I can’t believe this Bud! An entire week alone all night. Dam! Any ideas what we can do when we are done class?”

I smiled and said: “Yes! Order lots and lots of room service!”

She laughed out loud and then grabbed her mouth with both hands. She smiled at me and said: “Well I’m already hungry and it’s not for food.”

She had such a twinkle in her eye and an evil grin on her lips. She took the blankets I had taken out of the overhead compartment and covered us. She began to slowly rub my cock. I said: “You are really getting brave D! I remember when you were afraid to show me your breasts in the light of day.”

She gave me the same evil look and as we flew to Atlanta on the dreaded red eye, she pulled her bra to the side and flashed me a red hard nipple. She let me lick it a few times and then put it back in her bra. She squeezed my cock hard with her hand. I said: “Oh yes! Thanks boss for making us take the red eye!”

I moved my hand over her skirt and felt her legs open. Then I put it under her skirt. Her thighs were warm and her inner thighs even warmer. The heat coming off her pussy was fucking unbelievable. I could still feel my sticky cum inside her pussy hole. As she felt my fingers move higher up her inner thigh, she opened her legs wider so I could play with her sex. This was going to be a long week but such a nice hot one. But, that's the rest of the story.

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers
12