The Sexscape Room: Camila

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a cock this big, I expected it would take some time for me to adequately stretch my pussy to accommodate him. When I lowered myself though, I was so wet and primed that his cock started to glide in easily. I opened my mouth wide as his thick cock caused me to moan loudly. I slowly started to sink lower and lower onto his over 9-inch dick. While my pussy did everything it could to expand, it also greedily clenched around his shaft.

This was by far the biggest cock I have ever had. I was stretched further than I ever thought possible. I never thought I could feel so full. When I first saw it, I had fears that such a behemoth of a cock wouldn't even fit into my tight hole. Thankfully, I had nothing to worry about as my body wanted his dick as much as I did.

I moved my hands off his dick once most of it was inside and I raised them to my head where I grabbed my hair and gently pulled it behind my head. I felt my pussy bottom out, and when I looked down, I saw that his entire length was now inside me. Fuck, how did I fit all of him in? The sight caused my body to shudder while I arched my back and clenched my pussy hard around his shaft.

Suddenly, I felt Johnny's hands brush by my pussy and my eyes opened wide as he rapidly rubbed and flicked my clit. I practically screamed out in pleasure as a powerful orgasm swiftly unleashed itself inside of me and I felt my pussy contract and convulse madly. I leaned forward and my hands rested on his powerful chest for stability as my body continued to shake and felt momentarily weak.

Once my orgasm passed, I was left with a deep animalistic lust. My hands gripped his chest muscles hard and my nails gently bit into his flesh as I raised my pussy up his shaft before I plunged it back down again. I was slow with my rhythm at first, but once I got a feel for his cock, I let loose and quickly bucked my hips up and down. His cock felt incredible and hit all the right places deep inside me for an unending marathon of moans to come from my mouth.

As my boobs bounced wildly in front of him, I saw him unable to resist as he reached out his large hands and grabbed them. He squeezed them hard as his thumbs flicked my sensitive nipples back and forth. I bit my lip in pleasure from the intense sensation that came from my nipples.

"Fuck...my nipples...so sensitive...oh fuck," I murmured out while I was lost in bliss on top of him.

I then saw his head move up and his mouth closed on one of my nipples and sucked on it hard while his tongue circled it and flicked it. I slammed my pussy down his shaft and felt another orgasm overcome my body. Oh my God, another orgasm? So soon? Fuck, it felt amazing. Sometimes I wouldn't even orgasm when I had sex with a guy, and I just had two practically back to back. How much of a slut was I?

While my orgasm continued to ripple throughout my body, I wanted to moan, but nothing came out as my body spasmed on top of him and my pussy did all it could to milk him. I half expected his cock to explode inside of me, but it seemed like he wasn't quite finished yet. Which was perfect, because after this, I wasn't done with him either.

His mouth released my nipple and with his hands still on my breasts, he pushed me back up so I sat straight up on his dick. His hands lowered and I felt him caress the soft skin of my toned stomach, down my hips, and up and down my silky smooth thighs. He squeezed my legs and I loved how strong his hands felt. They moved back to my hips though and I felt his own hips move as he started to thrust his cock in and out of me.

I arched my back as my hands rested on top of his while his powerful thrusts caused my body to bounce slightly on top of him. His thrusts became quick and forceful and it felt like a piston was driving in and out of me. Most guys could only keep that up for a short period of time, but Johnny's stamina was extraordinary as his hips never slowed down.

At this rate, I knew that I would orgasm once again. The sexual bliss I was in from a giant meaty cock pounding into me was simply too much for my body to handle. I knew I needed that small extra push to drive me off the edge and I was about to move my hands to rub my clit when his hand reached out, grabbed my neck, and squeezed firmly.

The domination and control over me was actually just the thing that my orgasm needed. My hands grabbed onto his muscular arm and I felt my pelvis begin to shake which soon spread to my legs as they spasmed on either side of Johnny. I felt my eyes roll into the back of my head as I felt him squeeze my neck tighter and eventually my whole body convulsed as a powerful orgasm overcame over me. My pussy squeezed his cock so tightly that I finally felt his thrusts pause while I writhed on top of him.

While I came down from the throes of my orgasm, his hand was gone from my neck and I looked down at Johnny's face. He had an intense look of pleasure written all over him that filled me with pride. I then felt his cock twitch and pulsate inside me and I smiled wickedly. With his cock buried deep inside, I rocked my hips in a small circle as I cooed above him. Apparently, that brought him to the breaking point.

Almost instantly I felt a hot blast of cum explode from his cock and coated my insides. After the first few blasts, I knew that something was different. He wasn't running out of cum. Every blast brought what felt like a gallon of cum inside my pussy and I lost count after the sixth or seventh eruption. There was so much cum inside me, there was no way I could hold it all and I felt it leak out with his hard thick dick still inside me.

"Finally, my real reward," I whispered as my body felt euphoric.

Having a cock explode that much inside me was a brand new feeling that drove me crazy. I felt my pussy spasm once more as another orgasm hit my body. I stared off into the distance in absolute wonder while my mouth hung open. I don't think I had ever felt more satisfied in my entire life. I felt almost perfectly at peace with myself and didn't feel a single bit of stress or frustration.

I saw Johnny move underneath me as he leaned his entire upper body towards me. One of his powerful arms wrapped around my back and his other grabbed the back of my head as he pulled me into a passionate kiss. I wrapped my own arms around him as my fingers caressed the hard muscles of his back. Holy shit, this guy was seriously ripped everywhere, wasn't he?

After several minutes, our kiss broke as we stared into each other's eyes just inches away. I smiled at him as one of my hands ran through his messy blonde hair and shook it while I giggled slightly. I felt like I could stay here with him for the rest of the day and I had a deep desire to cuddle next to his hot muscular body. However, the reality of the situation hit me that he wasn't my boyfriend or lover, he was just the reward for the Sexscape room.

Eventually, I lifted my pelvis and moaned slightly as his softening, but still quite large cock popped out and a substantial amount of cum flowed out of me. I leaned over and rolled onto my back on the bed as I tried to catch my breath. While I did my best to compose myself, I felt Johnny move off the bed as he grabbed his clothes and put them back on. Was this it? Was he going to leave just like that? It made me feel like I hired a male escort.

After he pulled his t-shirt back on, he turned to me and said, "Congrats again on completing the room. Oh, and before I forget, I have a small memento for you."

He pulled what seemed like a card from his pocket and placed it on a nearby dresser. He then walked over to one of the doors and opened it. Before he walked through, he once again turned to me and said, "By the way, take however long you want. You can leave whenever you're ready. Oh, and the dress is yours to keep."

He gave me a sly wink, walked through the door, and closed it behind him. Once I was alone in the room again, I couldn't help being curious about the memento. I got up and grabbed the card and saw it was just a standard looking business card with the Sexscape room logo on it. This was it? Really? I then turned the card over and saw that there was a phone number on the back written by hand.

I couldn't help but flash a wide smile. I guess this wasn't the last time I would be satisfied so thoroughly. It was still only mid-afternoon, so Johnny had plenty of time to recover for the rest of the day. Tonight would be a lonely night after all, so some company would be nice. A little food, a little wine, and a muscular body with a huge cock sounded like a wonderful evening.

The only thought that lingered on my mind was what I was going to wear.