The Sextet Ch. 00-01

Story Info
A submissive young woman begins her life with him.
4.4k words
4
2.7k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 12/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introducing the characters in this series:

This is a series of stories of 6 people, 3 couples, and how they come to be sexually intertwined.

The first couple are James and Nicole.

James is 35 years old, single, and has a voracious, sexual appetite. He keeps both that and his dominant nature hidden from women unless they indicate an interest. He is not aggressive with women, but if they show an interest, he responds quickly and positively.

Nicole is 26 years old and also loves sex. She gets excited when a man takes charge. She also masturbates thinking about people watching while she responds to the commands of a dominant man.

The second couple are Benjamin and Bethany.

They are both 24 years old and in graduate school together. They live together and have a healthy sex life, trying many different variations of heterosexual lovemaking.

The third couple are Donna and Dylan.

Donna is 40 years old, bisexual, and very dominant. She is very interested in sex, especially if she can dominate her partner.

Dylan is a 50 year old salesman. He doesn't fight Donna because, for him, it's not worth the trouble. He is on the road most days, and has female and male partners all over the country.

Chapter 1

Part 1

Hi, my name is James. I met this woman at the coffee shop about a week ago. She'd been coming in for the last week or so. She's very attractive and we've exchanged glances a few times. There were several seats available, but she asked if she could sit at my table. She introduced herself as Nicole.

She seemed to be very shy, but wanted to know all about me. As you know, I am usually reticent to reveal too much about myself, but she got me talking about myself almost exclusively. Every time that I tried to turn the attention to her, she answered with one word and then asked me more about myself. I had a really good time with her.

This pattern repeated itself for the next few days. I found myself waking up and thinking of her first thing. I really hoped that I'd see her again.

Of course, I probably should have asked her out, but I try to hang back knowing that I would like to wait for the right type of woman.

I got into the habit of buying us both a second cup of coffee every day. When I got up as usual, she excused herself to go to the ladies room. When I got back, she had returned. We spent another, very pleasant, half hour and then went our separate ways.

When I got home, I found an unsealed envelope in my bag. On it was written, "If found, please return to 175 Elm." Inside the envelope was a very damp pair of panties.

I hesitated, but then I imagined that maybe this woman would not run from me if I were to reveal myself. I put the envelope back into my bag and went to 175 Elm.

Part 2

When she opened the door, and saw me, she screamed, "You came! Come in." She ran to me and buried her head in my chest. She said, "I know that I was awfully brazen, but I wanted you to know that I wanted you. Can I kiss you?"

I embraced her, leaned down, and we kissed. I was probably tentative because I wasn't sure what any of this was about. Clearly, she was hungry. Her tongue flicked my lips and I welcomed it in. She took my hand and led me to a sofa. There, we spent a long time just kissing.

After several minutes, we parted, and she showed me a tripod and pointed to a mantle over her fireplace. She said, "I am going to tell you things that could get you into trouble someday. Please make a video of both of us. I want a record to show that those things are my idea. I also get turned on when I think that we might have sex in a video."

I took the tripod and set the camera to catch us both as well as the full length of the couch.

When I returned, she said, "I have been studying you ever since I first saw you. I haven't said much when we've been together because I've been watching you. I've been trying to figure out whether I could tell you my secrets.

I don't think you know this about yourself, but you're incredibly magnetic. By the third day that we were together, you became the object of my fantasies. I also came to understand how quick your mind is. You are very imaginative. That is EXTREMELY important to me. I also have to tell you that your voice really turns me on. It's deep and feels like it's carrying me when we talk.

"I'm not a virgin, but I'm not very experienced. I've never cum with a man. I've never cum thinking of what a man who I knew might do to or with me until I started fantasizing about you. One of my fantasies is that I leave my panties for you to find and return to me. Then, you want to have sex with me. I've cum to that fantasy over and over again.

"I'm embarrassed, but I'm going to tell you the truth about myself. I masturbate all the time, sometimes two or three times a day. When I do, I think of a man who will own me. He will use me as he wants, and he will use his intelligence and creativity to put me in situations that will excite me, situations where I am controlled and used by him or maybe others.

"I often cum thinking that my actions are watched by others, or they are videotaped. I think about what might happen with the videos. They might be shown on the internet. They might be shown where I work. People will be watching. People will be touching themselves. I want to masturbate right now while you watch, while the camera is recording."

I said, "First take off all of your clothes. Then, get up and turn that chair towards the open window. Take the head of that lamp. Point it towards the chair. Go get a vibrator and then sit down in the chair with your legs wide apart." As she did what she was told, I repositioned the camera to view her as she might be seen from the window, nakedly spread wide open.

I said, "Now, I want you to use the vibrator and tell me what you are thinking as you get hotter."

She began, "I think that people out there might see me. We're on the first floor, and that's the sidewalk and street out there. It's dark, and I am brightly lit. Oh God, I'm hot.

"I think that there might be men or women touching themselves as they watch." She moaned and the vibrator started moving more urgently. She said, "I'm going to cum any moment."

I said firmly, "STOP! Move the vibrator away. Now, you may continue, but if you cum without my permission, I am going to leave, and I won't return. Do you understand me?" She said, "Yes, sir" and began moving the vibrator again. I said, "I think I see a man and a woman staring at your pussy and touching themselves." She groaned and said, "Please?"

I shut the light off, took the vibrator away from her, and told her not to touch herself. I knelt down next to her, and whispered, "Now, you're going to go into your room, and you're going to shave all of the hair around your pussy and butt. You're going to put on the sluttiest clothes that you own with no underwear. Then, I'm going to take you to the part of town where men buy women. I'll be very close, acting as your pimp. I wonder if I'll sell you? What do you think?" She whispered, "I think you might."

As she turned to go, I reached out and touched her face. I looked into her eyes and said, "Would you like to stop all this"

She looked back at me wide-eyed and said, "Oh god no. Just a minute. I'll be right back." She was gone for only a minute when she returned with a wicked looking cane. She looked me straight in the eye and said, "If I disappoint you tonight, I hope you'll use this on me." And then she left to obey my orders..

While she was gone, I searched the front closet and found a light coat. I discreetly folded it and tucked it into my bag along with the vibrator.

Part 3

When we left, I noticed that Nicole was barefoot. I thought this was pretty courageous, and it reassured me that she was fully on board with our adventure. Surprisingly, she carried a towel. When I asked her why she had it, she said, "I'm so embarrassed. I'm so turned on that I'm wet all over down there. I thought I shouldn't damage your front seat so I thought I'd put down a towel. Is that okay?" I just smiled and nodded.

I knew a place where prostitutes hang out because a guy in the locker room was talking one day, and he said he had been told where to go. He said you could find women standing on the street who either got in your car and performed for you or else took you to where they had a room. He said that pimps did the talking and made the deals."

I drove to an area of town that contained restaurants and men's clubs and sports bars. It was about five blocks from the area that the guy had mentioned.

We walked to the prostitute street. Luckily it was warm since Nicole wasn't wearing shoes and she was almost falling out of her clothes. God, she looked sexy.

When we got to the spot, I handed her the vibrator and told her to turn it on low. I did all the talking, but it was clear that she was the merchandise. I told each car that we were waiting for a long-time customer who is willing to pay a very high price to have her all night. I added that if the price were right, we might consider starting early. I asked each car what they wanted and the most that they were willing to pay for her to perform the service. I emphasized that NOTHING was out of bounds. Nicole was next to me making quiet noises, and I could tell that the more salacious I made the offers, the more she was using the vibrator. Her groans were quiet but continuous.

I refused each offer, telling them that she was happy to perform but that their offer was far too low.

After around 30 minutes, we walked back to the entertainment area where I was sure there would be no children. I took her down an alley that I had seen earlier. It had trash containers and most importantly a street light.

I told her to take off her top and to hand it to me. When she did, I threw it into a trash bin. I took two nipple clamps out of my pocket. They were not particularly vicious, but each one contained a bell on the end of a short string. I had her walk several paces up and down the alley and the ringing was clearly audible.

I told her to kneel down. The bells jingled, and we both knew that passers-by would hear them. I told her to undo my pants and unzip me. We both knew that passers-by would hear the bells, see her on her knees, and see her slutty actions. To her credit, she was completely in character. I know this must have been really embarrassing for her, but she looked up at me and quite loudly said, "Use me."

I took my time, but I took her head in my hands and I gradually took her throat. I mean I took her throat. She was gagging. Saliva was visible from the street sliding down her chin and onto her nipples. The bells on her nipples were ringing and suddenly she began coughing violently as I shot the first stream of cum down her throat. After the first, I pulled out and coated her face, her hair, and her chest with my cum.

And she knew that her top was in the trash.

She began to try to clean herself, but I stopped her. I had planned to pull out the coat that I had in my bag, but I had another, more exciting idea.

I knew that I could see everything in the alley if I went to get the car. I looked around and at that moment, no one was watching. I told her to hide behind a trash container and stay very still so that no one would hear the bells. Then, I slowly retrieved the car.

When we got back into the car, Nicole asked so plaintively, "I'm so hot I need to cum so badly. May I?"

I said, "Not yet. Take your pants off. We're going out on the interstate to find some truckers who can look down on your seat." Nicole groaned, but kept her hands away from her pussy.

I had plans to extend and enhance this experience, but Nicole seemed so needy that I felt that I needed to give her relief. As it was, I didn't know if she could hold out. To her I said, "You are going to want to come awfully badly over the next 15 minutes, but if you do, I will drive you home and leave you. We will not continue this kind of adventure." Again, she groaned, but kept her hands away from her pussy.

I told her to put her seat halfway back and to put her feet up on the dashboard. I told her to open her knees. Remember that she was completely naked. For just a moment, I put the overhead light on and told her to look down at herself. Again, she groaned. She was probably thinking that this is what a trucker would see and talk about for years.

I drove onto the interstate and made sure to look for trucks that were moving past nearby exits. I wanted to engage them, but I didn't want them following us.

I handed Nicole the vibrator that looked exactly like a penis. I drove up next to a semi and put the overhead light on. I tooted my horn, and told her to look into his eyes and salaciously put the penis into her mouth while she touched her pussy very lightly. The rig wobbled for just a moment and Nicole said, "He's taking his cock out. Oh god, this is so hot." I quickly sped up and away from the rig. It was clear that he was otherwise occupied.

I knew that the truckers always communicated with each other so I approached the next truck very quickly before the word could spread. Again, I turned on the light and tapped the horn. When he looked over, I told N to look directly into his eyes and slowly insert the penis into her pussy and show its soaking sheen to the driver. I'm sure that she almost came when the dildo entered her pussy, but she held on. As soon as she displayed the shiny phallus, I sped away.

I told her that she had done very well. I said that she would be rewarded this time and could cum as soon as she completed the next task. I told her to lower her window so that the driver could hear as well as see her. When we pulled up and got the driver's attention, she looked directly into his eyes, and she slowly inserted and withdrew the shiny penis from her pussy and then licked it.

And then, her dam broke. Her face and body twisted and curled. The sound of her release was otherworldly. I stayed in tandem with the truck so that Nicole would know that this stranger was watching and hearing her most intimate moment. She knew that he (and she) would remember this forever.

As I raced to her home, Nicole went away. I don't know if she fell asleep or passed out, but she went away. At her home, I covered her body with the raincoat and carried her into the house and then to bed. I very gently kissed her forehead and left.

Part 4

The next morning, I woke refreshed. It had been quite a night, and Nicole had proven to be excitingly compliant. I wasn't quite sure how much of myself I was willing to reveal to her. I didn't want to scare her off.

As I was getting dressed to go out to the coffee shop, I got a text from Nicole. It read, "Should I wash the cum and the saliva off of myself before I go to the coffee shop or should I leave it?"

I texted back that it was her decision. I told her it was fine with me if she washed.

When she joined me a half hour later at the shop, she had showered. She explained that she didn't really want to wash it off, but thought our relationship should seem to be casual for the time being. She also emphasized that she definitely did not want it to be casual.

We quietly discussed what happened the previous night. She told me it was the best day of her life. She kept repeating that it was the best day of her life. She asked me if I could join her at her house after we finished our coffee. I told her that I was really looking forward to it.

Later, back at her home, she looked into my eyes and said,"I really want to know you and what makes you tick. I told you my fantasies even though they were very embarrassing to me. Will you tell me yours? It doesn't matter what they may be. As a matter of fact, the more extreme they are, the better I will like them." The camera was still recording.

I took a deep breath and wondered how far I should go. I decided to tell her the truth and hope for the best.

I told her that I fantasize about finding a woman someday who will accept the fact that I want to hurt her sometimes during sex. I often cum thinking about my cock being deep in her throat while I use something like a whip on her thighs and even other more sensitive parts of her body. I fantasize that she will not only accept it. She will encourage it. She will nod her head at extremely difficult pain. She will whisper, "More" during the most difficult times. I don't think those fantasies will ever come true, but I wanted to be as honest as I could be because you were so honest with me.

She gave an enigmatic smile, touched my arm and said," I'll be right back."

When she returned, she was wearing only a bra and a pair of panties. On one wrist she had closed one cuff of a pair of handcuffs.

She sat back down on the couch and said, "When I masturbate and think of people watching, I imagine a certain kind of man. I hope he wants me very badly. The man who wants me so badly is not gentle with me. He wants me to let him take me and use me, and that's what I want too.

"After three days at the coffee shop, you became, in my fantasies, that man. You wanted me so badly. It was you who took me and used me. It was you who watched me while I masturbated. And the power of my coming increased tenfold. I'm hoping that today, I can show you that I really want, almost need to fulfill your fantacies. Sometimes, I do things to myself that are painful. I put thumbtacks facing inward on a tight bra. I'm telling you so that you know that I'm not afraid of pain."

I smiled at her, and said, "Yes, you have it right. I want to use you. You have no idea how far I want to push you. I'm getting hard just thinking about it. Do I want to cuff you? Maybe, we'll see. Before we go any further, I want to understand you a little bit better. Move closer. I want to hold you and maybe hurt you while we talk."

It was her turn to smile as she slid over and into the crook of my arm. Her head was just below my chin. She whispered, "Can I tell you something else?" I nodded. She continued, "When I masturbate while I'm being hurt or just after, I think of a man like you, a man who values my gift to him. That's why I want no control. I want you to accept that you can do anything that you want."

I unzipped my fly and released my hardening cock. I told her that she could touch it if she wanted. Oh, she wanted. She began to bend over to bring her mouth to it, but I tightened my grip and said, "Not yet."

I told her my feelings about handcuffs. I preferred that a woman restrain her own hands so that she was voluntarily giving herself to me. She said, "I understand, and I'll do that if you want. The reason that I want the locked cuffs is that I want to know that I have no defense. If the pain or damage to my body gets too bad, I can't do anything to stop it.

"I've never done any of this with another person, but I have hurt myself sometimes. The times that I masturbate to over and over are the times when the pain was most shattering and has continued even though I wanted it to stop so bad.

"When I set up scenarios for myself now, I never give myself a way out, not until the ice melts completely or a time lock opens. It's so intense. That's how the cuffs make me feel. Also, I know that I could use more comfortable restraints than steel cuffs, but the cuffs are unrelenting and painful. I want to feel that. Would you rather that I not use them?"

I told her that I liked her reasoning a lot. I repeated the words A LOT. I asked her for the key. She hesitated and told me that she hated to stop holding my cock, but she did and handed the key over. I asked if she had another set. She looked at me curiously and nodded her head. I told her that in a minute, I wanted her to get them.

Before I cuffed her, I told her that I wanted to hurt her by striking her very hard. I asked her if she had anything that I could use. She said that she did and left for a few minutes. She came back with several, very ugly items. There was a metal spatula, a long wooden spoon, a metal hanger, and a stiff cord that looked like metal and had been doubled over.

12