The Sextet Ch. 00-01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked her which one hurt the most, and she immediately said that they all hurt in different ways. I asked which one would mark or even cut her. She said that she wasn't sure. She said, " Maybe you should try them all to find out."

By now, her breathing had changed, and I thought I saw her jaw clench. I said, "Tell me how you feel." She said, "I'm frightened, and if you touch my pussy, you'll see that I'm very wet."

I asked her if she knew what a safeword was, and she said that she did. I asked what she wanted for her safeword and she said, "I don't want a safeword. I want to be totally under your control. That's what I've dreamed of. I only want it to stop when you want it to stop."

I told her to turn around. I changed my mind about using the second pair this time. I think I surprised her when I cuffed her elbows together in front of her. I then piled up pillows on the end of the couch and helped her lay her head on the pillows.

I moved to the end of the couch, reached down, placed my hands into her armpits, and pulled her head up and over the end of the couch. I told her to open her legs and turn them so that the insides were facing up.

My cock was very, very hard. I reached down and brought her hands to my hips. When she felt the head of my cock on her lips, she opened them and pulled my hips as I raised the spatula. Her eyes met mine, and she nodded up to me.

After about 3 minutes, Nicole raised her hand and held up a finger. She said, "Sir, this isn't working. I'm sorry, but I am letting you down. When I start to gag, my arms stop pulling you any further down my throat and my up-stretched arms are preventing you from getting a full swing at my nipples. Would you mind taking complete control of what happens to me?"

My cock jumped, and I asked, "What do you suggest?"

"Would you handcuff each of my wrists so they are stretched tightly to something behind my head, and would you tightly tie my knees to something underneath the couch so that they are painfully open, exposing my pussy fully? Lastly, the spatula has been wickedly painful, but I think its marks will fade very quickly. I'm hoping that I will carry scars from this experience for the rest of my life."

I almost came on the spot as I set about turning her into my own painslut. For the next half hour, her screams were transferred directly to my buried cock. Amazingly, when I finally let myself cum, she did too.

Afterward, as I gently held her broken body, She whispered, "That was even better than yesterday."

12