All Comments on 'The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 17'

by cuckcpl4play

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

The basic idea and some of the execution have been good. For me, the fantastical excess undoes that. It's like far too much of a sexy purfum or cologne on the other person in the elevator. It could have been nice, but it overwhelms unpleasantly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Love the story! Thank you for writing and I can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I love cuck stories

I love cuckold stories but trust me, if you do something in public often it becomes unsexy, your wife wears a top saying Hotwife and some kid says to their mum or dad, what's a hot wife daddy? Why's it on that woman's top? and everyone looks and gets embarrassed as daddy can't answer the little girl or says I'll explain later. They don't think fucking A hot.

Too many elements spoil the story, the other comment is right, too much perfume. I've been to kinky gangbangs, few men can handle it lol they get embarrassed at hubby being in stockings ...... Sex on this level is like drinking beer, it takes years to be a proper drinker lol so for me, thanks for taking the time and effort to write however please take onboard more isn't always better.

GymShortsGymShortsabout 5 years ago
Sucked

A true master takes care of his slave, he doesn't let any of these things happen to his slaves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful story

Hello, i would really love to know how could this evolve? How the couple will evolve now? How will be slave's work...? Will the young men really come back to them...? Will their Master continue to lend them to others?

Thank you so much, i deeply love this.

SuzyFloosieSuzyFloosieover 2 years ago

do love cuck stories, and have seen some crazy situations in real life BUT the poster below is right, the public have to be on side or they turn away or phone the police! or some lad starts calling out or ....... for me the situations went to far outside reality...... but thanks for writing them and if you want real life situations try agde beach in france lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great Story!

consulting91consulting913 months ago

I enjoyed the start of this series and I have continued to read because I wanted to see where the author would take it. But I just don't see how this is exciting or even enjoyable for the husband at this point. This is the point where he ends up taking revenge or his own life. This is far more than I believe anyone can handle.

I would like to read the Epilogue and what happens to this couple when the Master is done with them. Obviously their marriage is over, his career is over and they will forever be outed on the internet when these guys post these photos.

Whatever happened to the Master making sure this was done in private?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous