The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Karen was now filming and was being verbally abusive, "You are nothing more than a dirty, filthy whore; you have always been a repulsive slut and now at this very moment being gang banged by a dozen young strange cocks, you are actually going to experience a powerful and selfish orgasm."

Hands groped every curve and crevice of my wife's body as four cocks plugged and pounded away at her tender holes. The man fucking her ass was disturbingly punishing her ass cheeks with his open hand, alternating his rough swatting back and forth between each bubbly globe. The cocks in her mouth pressed even deeper into her already stretched throat and one of the men used his hands to hold her head firmly in place while the other held her throat tightly.

I watched in utter disbelief as my wife's cries and screams emerged beyond the thick hard cocks lodged inside her mouth and throat. Her body was now flailing and thrashing around as the men were challenged to hold her firmly in place. She was filled beyond imagination and it was evident she could not contain or control herself. My wife fought the cocks desperately out of her mouth enabling her to squeal and literally howl.

I tried to help but several of the young men held me firmly in place as I watched this exorcism taking place. The only words escaping my wife's mouth as she bucked the cocks filling her pussy and asshole were, "Oh, oh, oh, holy shit," followed by moans never before heard by me.

"Don't stop fucking me," she screamed to everyone's surprise, and immediately her pussy began squirting copious amounts of liquid from her stretched and cock filled hole. At this very moment, I realized that no matter what happened in our future, my wife had truly been transformed into more than a dirty slut; she truly was a filthy whore as Miss Karen described. My mind raced in humiliating fashion as I now knew that no amount of degradation or fill of cock could ever be enough for her.

Simultaneously the young men in her ass and pussy began groaning as they started shooting their respective loads deep into my wife's body. They continued pumping in and out of her as she finally collapsed like a rag doll. I was uncertain whether she was even still present or had passed out from her earth shattering orgasm.

Amazed, I felt my own boy clit pulsing and again it was as hard as it could get inside its metal cage. As the men slowly removed themselves from my wife's stretched holes, one of the young men attentively placed a wine glass at her stretched leaking holes capturing the copious amount of cum oozing from each opening. It was a steady stream for several seconds and as it slowed, the men positioned her upwards so that gravity could allow further amounts of cum to continue seeping from her used body into the glass.

My wife looked at me and I was amazed as she managed a smile; she had just experienced a powerful and amazing orgasm which seemed to erase all of the derogatory aspects she had endured until now. As the man underneath her was able to finally roll away, my wife positioned herself on her back completely exhausted.

This did not matter as several of the youngsters had not cum yet. Immediately one spread her tired legs and without warning, quickly shoved his cock into her wet and stretched cunt hole. This abuse was not enough for the young man as he pulled at her leash causing her painfully clamped nipples to dance with each yank as he thumped away at her tender and bruised pussy.

Another two young men began dick slapping her face and took turns shoving their cocks inside of her eager slutty mouth. For the next thirty minutes, my wife lay almost motionless as her mouth was used to prep the young cocks while her pussy was used to finish each off each of the young cocks in slutty fashion.

My wife continued being gangbanged by these young men, and as a result, at least another six loads had been deposited into her gaping pussy. As the last in line deposited his load and removed his impressive cock, another quickly clamped my wife's sore pussy closed with two large metal clamps.

The antagonistic white male forcefully positioned me on the floor on my back. The large phallus once inside me had been replaced by an inflatable butt plug and it was being pumped up stretching me even further than the original dildo itself.

As I cringed and moaned in extraordinary pain, my wife was quickly maneuvered over me, her pussy just inches from my mouth. As the clamps were removed, a thick torrent of hot, gooey cum emerged from her pungent cunt and flowed into my slutty mouth.

The young crew had all gathered nearby and loudly heckled me as I consumed the daunting flow of cum from her pussy; I gulped and gulped the sticky creamy sperm into my belly as pictures snapped and videos were captured of my demeaning act.

After minutes of savoring her cum filled stream, the men lowered my wife firmly onto my face and I dug my tongue into her stretched crevice to get all of the final remnants from her used and still coated pussy. I licked and gobbled down their cum for another several minutes until they were ultimately satisfied.

As soon as I was allowed to stand, the same despicable white male handed me the glass full of cum and ordered me to drink the creamy, voluminous fluid. The group cheered calling me names as I tilted the glass and emptied its salty contents into my mouth, throat and belly. I swallowed at least five times as the thick, salty cum drained down my throat.

I heard my wife even join in the verbal abuse and she sarcastically said. "Well my cum slut hubby got something in his belly and I was hoping that I might be able to get some nourishment in my own, motioning to the counter hosting the catered food. Several of the men laughed and I could not hear the specific comments being made thereafter.

As I settled myself and finished cleaning the cum from the glass, I noticed that my wife was already being led over to the food as she requested. Instead of allowing her to eat, I watched as the future groom shoved a piece of sushi into her used swollen pussy; first one piece and then another and another.

Similarly, he took a hot dog and was stabbing it into her stretched asshole. He bent her over the table and took a few pictures of the food halfway emerged inside of her and some others took their phones out to capture the derogatory image as well. I stared in awe as the representation was actually quite erotic; my wife in her fishnet body suit, sexy thigh high boots, her perfect ass welted and bruised from the earlier assault, and her reddened and stretched holes jammed with food.

While I had previously thought the night may be over, I forgot that these were young men and their horniness did not dissipate with a single orgasm. They were as excited as before but were growing even louder and I could hear contests being formed on who had ideas to demean us as a couple even further than what we had just experienced.

As the sushi pieces were extracted from my wife's cunt and forced fed to her, I was being led over to the table as well. Similarly, I was forced bent over next to my wife. The plug was deflated and removed from my ass and I was ordered to shove a hot dog inside myself mimicking my wife's situation. I did so and could hear laughter behind me as I did so.

Pretty quickly I ascertained what the new contest was as I heard my wife gasp as another hot dog was inserted into her butthole. Immediately I was ordered to do the same and the alternating started. One by one, hot dogs were inserted into my wife forcing me to duplicate the act.

The future groom was bellowing and stated loudly, "Whoever loses has to suck and clean each one while the other is allowed to get a small plate of food to eat."

I knew that I could not clearly win as they would stuff my wife like a Thanksgiving turkey before they would allow me to do so. As such, I went only briefly until it became uncomfortable but not trying to disappoint or anger the crew of young men. Unfortunately, the same white male was dissatisfied as I communicated that I could not insert number five.

Instead, he worked my asshole and forced the fifth hot dog deep inside of my stretched hole. The crew cheered at his willingness to work my ass and the contest continued. It went on for another 10 minutes as even he could not stretch my hole enough to get the eighth hot dog inserted.

What came next was just shy of horrific; the debasing act of licking and slurping each hot dog from my wife's ass and my own was inconceivable. My wife gave me a devilish grin as she was escorted to gather a small plate of food.

As she picked at some cheese and crackers, the men did not allow her to get very comfortable. They positioned her with her gaping ass available and they filled her strained butthole with ice cream and cake as she finished her small plate of food.

Finally, one of the men stuffed a large butt plug inside of her to keep her ass full of the inserted deserts. While most paid attention to my lovely wife, there were a few of the youngsters that filmed and took pictures of my humiliating compliance, capturing me cleaning all 15 hot dogs that had been stuffed inside of us. I was forced to slowly and maniacally clean each coated hot dog of its mixed and oftentimes strange secretions.

As I finished, I looked over to see that my wife was succumbing to additional torment from Miss Karen. Miss Jenny had been instructed to lie on her back and Miss Karen had aggressively attached the pussy pump to her already tender pussy. Miss Karen was violently pumping it and the young men were capturing photos of this torment.

This continued for almost 15 minutes until she finally removed the pump and revealing an unrecognizable cunt. My wife's pussy was puffy and looked almost fake as if the entire area including her lips had been filled with air. A high volume of photos were taken as the young men laughed at the visual before them.

As this continued, Miss Karen yanked the nipple clamps from my wife's breasts and similarly began pumping them up with the same instrument but with the appropriate breast attachments. It looked as though my wife was being milked as this debasing act continued.

Finally, Miss Karen released the pumps and similarly, my wife's breasts were engorged. Laughter was emanating from the drunken young men as Miss Karen re-attached the nipple clamps to her swollen breasts.

Miss Karen communicated that the night would be ending soon and that slut desperately needed more cock. She whispered into my wife's ear and within seconds my wife was begging and pleading for the young men to fuck her inflated and puffy horny pussy.

I watched with a high level of excitement as my wife was secured on her back with rope, her thighs stretched far apart revealing her well fucked, but now significantly inflamed pussy. This must have added some energy to the young men as they wasted no time penetrating and aggressively pounding away at my wife's abused hole.

While secured wide open on the couch, several pillows lifted her tightly plugged ass into the air. Almost immediately, the young men seemed to have their desired order figured out as if they had been engaging in gang bangs of slutty hot wives for years;

Miss Jenny was required to prep each cock with her mouth until her pussy was flooded and then the cock in her mouth would transition to her pussy only to be quickly replaced by the cock that had just unloaded inside of her.

My wife was required to do a quick cleaning before a new and growing cock was shoved into her slutty mouth. The men further back in line would not only engage in taunting of the slut, but my wife was roughly groped and pinched throughout the session. Her breasts were eventually tied in rope with the nipples clamps flicked and played with throughout the entirety of the gang bang.

Candles were brought over and her slutty body was coated in wax, including her nipples and pelvic area, as her cunt was stretched and pummeled over and over and over again. For the next hour my wife endured this derogatory pounding of her pussy while her body was abused, pawed and tortured.

Even so, I astonishingly counted her experiencing at least three orgasms while these humiliating and degrading acts took place. Eventually she was fucked and filled by each of the young cocks and as each exited her stretched and used cunt, they made sure to close her pussy lips tightly and lift her ass higher into the air to make sure that little of their precious cum left her fuck hole.

All the while my wife was engaged in this abusive and tormenting behavior, my own ass had been stuffed with the inflatable butt plug; I was forced to endure a stretching never felt before and I was roughly and continuously cropped throughout the time frame leaving me in both welts and tears.

Not surprisingly, when the final youngster had filled my wife with his semen, I was positioned below the couch on my back, my plug inflated even more so causing me to become scared that my ass might rip from the horrific toy that so painfully stretched me.

My wife was lifted and held inches from my mouth as her pussy lips were released. Stunningly, the copious amount of sperm was more than 5 times what I would have expected from the young males; still I slurped, sucked, ate and drank down the heavy flow of cum from my wife's reddened and sore pussy gulping and gulping as quickly as I could to make sure that I captured all of their precious jism.

Miss Karen even seemed shocked at the amount of cum commenting, "My gosh, how many of you boys just came inside of her," laughing wickedly. My little cock was pulsating and I even heard one of the young men commenting that I was going to cum again in my own chastity device. This only brought me closer to the edge realizing that they knew this aspect was taking place.

At that very moment, I hesitated not being able to gulp it all down and a thin stream of warm cum ran out of my mouth down my chin and onto my neck. This subtle feeling of cum dripping off my face onto my body brought me over the edge and once again, my little clit began leaking cum.

This time I saw the flashes and was pushed to an even deeper state of submission knowing they were capturing this humiliating mishap. I wished there was a hole I could crawl into, but instead I did my best to enjoy my touchless orgasm, completely engulfed in humiliation as the taste of salty cum became even more pronounced in my mouth as my cock leaked.

Still, I knew my place and continued lapping the mixture of cum emerging from my wife, not wanting to further disappoint any of the young men or Miss Karen. Eventually, the stream stopped and the youngsters rested my wife's pussy onto my face; I buried my tongue deep into her hole gathering all of the remaining cum from inside of her and strangely I could still feel droplets of my own cum spilling from my clit as I finished consuming the strong, warm salty sperm.

When I was done, both my wife and I laid still in exhaustion, now almost begging that the night had come to a close. However, Miss Karen still had other plans. "We have about 15 more minutes boys," she said. "I am going to lay slut and slave down in the bathroom tub on their backs side by side. As you boys gather your things and get ready to depart you can take turns masturbating and/or pissing on them at your leisure. There will be no more penetration this evening except slave's tongue getting his desert from his wife's ass upon your departure, and the stretching I am going to give slut Jenny's cunt while you boys are coating her in your piss and cum.

Strangely my mind went to a single thought; the mystery was solved as I wondered what would be the outcome of slut's ass being stuffed with ice cream and cake.

As we were positioned into the large tub, our hands cuffed behind our backs to prevent us from deflecting any of the mess, a few minutes went by and I began to think they had passed on the opportunity presented. However that was not the case and Miss Karen came in with a strange contraption.

Quickly, I realized that it was as a very large and thick wooden handle or post of some sort, coated in KY jelly...it was massive in size and significantly larger than anything I had ever seen enter my wife's body. Without hesitation, Miss Karen eagerly and wickedly worked the massive object into slut's pussy.

My wife screamed and cried out loud as Miss Karen punctured and stretched her already gaping hole with the colossal instrument. Attached to the vast wooden post was a broom handle and it angled such that Miss Karen could be outside of the tub, but pressing and pulling that enormous object in and out of my wife's engorged pussy.

Finally, there was a hitachi device attached and secured to my wife's clit and it was immediately turned on high causing my wife's body to spasm.

Without further delay, two of the young men entered together and quickly removed their cocks and began urinating on our battered bodies. I felt the warm urine covering my stomach and rising and eventually my face was being coated with warm piss.

I wondered if all of them would choose this action, but quickly realized it was not one or the other. The same two men got excited by this degrading act and upon finishing with their pissing, they commenced stroking themselves at a rapid pace.

A larger crew came in and gathered around us; some took aim and began pissing while others were stroking their cocks in a hurried fashion. Not surprising, the first two aimed directly at our faces and unloaded their orgasms upon us. Though these young men had cum three or four times now, still the volume was impressive; the amount of cum coating our faces was astonishing and the men shook the last cum drops before taunting us and leaving. "Thank you for a very special night you dirty slut and whore husband," they said heartedly.

They took some last minute pictures and left while their friends continued their nasty assault. I felt as low as a human could feel laying in a tub being pissed and cum on by the young men that had just fucked, abused and used my wife's body. I had cum in my own cage twice from this debauchery and I could feel my own little cock hardening once again against the tight metal.

For the next ten minutes I felt as though I was specifically being targeted as warm piss and cum literally caked my sissy face and neck. All the while my wife was moaning and crying as the large object was pumped in and out of her inflamed and stretched cunt hole. I could hear the buzzing of the hitachi and as the final streams of some of the males splattered our bodies, I felt my wife shaking uncontrollably next to me.

Her cries continued but it was evident that even through this horrific and torturous experience, her body was betraying her and experiencing a powerful orgasm. As she continued to shake, the last male, the white guy intent on abusing me, finally finished by back to back pissing and cumming on my face. H he took some photos with his phone and told me that he would see me again in the future and left me with that horrific thought. Miss Karen finally stopped assaulting my wife's gaping cunt and Miss Jenny experienced at least two orgasms and ushered the young men from the suite.

When Miss Karen returned, she ordered me to lick slut's body clean. After 10 minutes of eagerly doing so, she positioned slut on all fours, removed the plug and told me that I could now have my dinner. I lapped, sucked and dug into my wife's ass with my tongue cleaning her hole of the sweet deserts. It was actually more pleasurable than I could imagine and not even a few minutes into it, I was cumming for the third time in my chastity cage.

As I leaked I thought about all of the debasing acts we had engaged in and wondered how or if it could get any worse than what we had already endured. No more than 15 minutes later as we lay together in the piss and cum coated tub, Miss Karen came in and told us we had a few hours to sleep in the tub until we would be wheels up and departing from Las Vegas.