The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife had amazingly already dozed off, but I knew that I would not be able to sleep as the events of the past few days raced around in my mind. The thoughts and conclusions were vivid; my wife had been transformed into a complete slut, my feelings were mixed about this conversion, the reality of our new lives individually as slut and slave and together as an owned couple, and finally what this all actually meant.

I had thought owned meant used by Master and in Master's presence, but it was so much more than that; we were truly an owned couple and lent out or used by whoever Master chose us to be tormented by. And even one more thought surfaced which caused a pit in my stomach, what would be done with the pictures those young men took? Would they post them, use them in some demeaning fashion, blackmail us, or other? I now knew that I would not be able to sleep, but even engulfed with all of these demeaning thoughts and questions, I felt my little clit harden and pulse in its cage!