The Sexy Little Sister is Addicted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dream however would soon become a reality as she awaited the blonde's cry of help. After all, Zelda had displayed a substantial lack of knowledge regarding clothing in general, thus Mathilda figured her little princess would struggle to clasp the difficult hooks together of the most effective push-up bra the store had to offer.

It didn't take long before the curtains opened slightly and a blonde head of absolute perfection peek out. "I can't fasten the bra, may you...could you help me pretty please?" Zelda asked with cutest and most apologetic voice Mathilda had ever heard, thus she smiled with delight while she nodded her head. However, nothing could've prepared Mathilda for the sight she saw once she entered the cubicle. There, in front of her, stood the most beautiful woman she had ever seen and the perfection of the little princess's body spellbound her into a state of utter silence and awe. In fact, Mathilda had never seen a sexier female specimen and thus she found herself drooling with her mouth so open it fell to the floor.

Zelda stood with her stupendous ass facing Mathilda and her head faced her toes in shame over the fact that she had to bother this amazingly helpful woman with such a simple task which she knew she should've been able to do on her own, thus the little blonde never managed to see Mathilda's reaction.

The mirror revealed to Mathilda that the only thing keeping the bra from falling was the hands clutching them against Zelda's massive breasts and it seemed the little princess just waited for her and had no intention of turning, thus Mathilda checked out the amazing sight in front of her. In Mathilda's opinion, this was the most stunning and gorgeous woman she'd ever encountered and the fact that she was in close proximity to such a fantastically round booty which she would've expected to see in the magazines, made her lust and desire for this bombshell rise to heights she didn't even knew existed.

In fact, Mathilda loved asses more than breasts and there was nothing better in the world than to yank some hair while her strap on claimed the ass of her lovers, but this ass was so fucking round and toned she felt like it had a magical power to draw Mathilda to it. Thus, Mathilda put her plan into action as she stepped into the blonde babe's personal space, only to press herself into the most perfect booty ever.

"I'll help you, but I see some errors with the lace thong, but don't worry, I'll correct it for you my princess" Mathilda said before her hands seized the ass of dreams in her palms. Mathilda wanted to scream of joy as she bent down to get her eyes closer to its perfection and in this position, the cheek's impossible beauty was displayed to her as she mauled that ass like her life depended on it.

Zelda was quite stunned at the fact that this stranger now used her ass like her brother used to, but Zelda reasoned that there wasn't anything sexual about it. After all, she hadn't put the thong on correctly and thus Mathilda was helping her. "You are so kind to help me. I promise to be better with the other clothes, but how does my ass look like in the thong? Is it sexy enough? You see, I really want to make my boyfriend happy" Zelda innocently asked Mathilda and she seemed oblivious to how the pale lesbian manipulated each of her cheeks.

Mathilda smiled as she realised her impression of this fuckable goddess had been correct and thus she rose to full height and pressed into that outstanding booty while she yanked the thong away from those impossibly round cheeks, before she let go of it. The material whipped against the firm booty as her little princess yelped and arched her back against Mathilda's chest. What Mathilda did next was to take each of the blonde bombshell's ample breasts in each hand and gave the most perfect and ample globes she'd ever touched a firm squeeze.

Zelda felt flushed by Mathilda's actions, but she reasoned that this was the most professional help she could have ever gotten and when Mathilda whispered into her ear as the bra was fasten without her even noticing, she felt the familiar feeling of her newest addiction rise within her.

"There my princess. The bra is fastened, but let us see how the cups fit those amazing breasts of yours, shall we?" Mathilda asked the goddess that seemed entirely at her mercy.

"Please Mathilda, do whatever you think is best and thank you so much for helping me with this. You are so kind and I'm definitely telling your manager how amazing you were in helping me" Zelda said while she smiled the most blissful smile at the pale lesbian in the mirror.

Mathilda couldn't look away from the mirror as she barely believed the sight the reflection showed her, after all, her mother had always called her an ugly sight with eating disorders that would never amount to anything, but here, inside of this cubicle, the same Mathilda stood with her hands mauling the most glorious breasts in the fucking world and they belonged to the most gullible blonde she'd ever encountered. What a lucky day she was having and perhaps this was God's way of showing his love for her. Zelda's cleavage was massive as the push-up bra made those beauties balloon upwards and thus made this blonde babe of absolute divine beauty even sexier. However, Mathilda couldn't allow herself to suffer through seeing this beauty in all of the items of clothing without fucking the life out of her, thus she just went for it.

"You know, one of the stupidest things a woman does is to buy her underwear without testing how they fit her when she's wetter than Niagara Falls and you don't want to make such a stupid mistake do you? It would be especially stupid seeing as the only reason why I'm here is to show you how it's done, don't you agree?" Mathilda whispered into her ear as she pinched those breasts with a passion.

"You are so right! Please! Pretty please! Please help me and I trust you to do anything to make my clothing truly fit me" Zelda innocently said as she was pushed against the mirror roughly and moments later, a seductive voice spoke directly into her ear while teeth bit lightly against her ear.

"Alright princess, I will do everything I can to help you, but in order to do so, you must go with everything that I do to you. That means, that when I fuck the shit out of you in this cubicle, you will not resist me and once I'm finished fucking you, then, and only then, will we be able to tell how your underwear will fit you, but don't worry that pretty little head of yours, you won't be cheating on your boyfriend. You see, sex between women are perfectly natural and a fun way to help each other better fit into our clothes. Thus, when I fuck your brains out, just let me okay and I promise you that we will find you the perfect clothes, but you must allow me to fuck you in every single outfit I've chosen, hence, we will be in this cubicle a very long time. Perhaps you should tell your boyfriend to drive back home in the meantime and pick you up later. Can you do that princess?"

Mathilda's words were so seductive Zelda felt her pussy tingle, but although she felt honoured to have such a helpful woman take such incredible care of her, Zelda wasn't quite convinced about the aspect of being fucked in this cubicle. "But it sounds like you're just going to fuck me. How is it any different from the fucking my boyfriend gives me? It feels like you want me to cheat on him..." Zelda voiced her concern, but the pleasure Mathilda was giving to her as her breasts were mauled by those pale hands made her mind spin with desire.

"Oh, sweet girl, this won't be like the fucking your boyfriend gives you. That is lovemaking with the express purpose of having sex with the one you love, however, what we will be doing is entirely different" Mathilda was sucking on the bronze skin of the Zelda's neck and the aroma of this sex-bomb's skin was so sweet and alluring that Mathilda became addicted to it.

"But how is it different?" the blonde goddess asked the woman that devoured her neck.

"It is different because I'm not going to fuck you with the purpose of making love to you. I just want to help you fit into your clothes and teach you about your body, thus the purpose behind our fucking is education of that pretty little head of yours, hence it is different and not cheating. Do you understand my princess?" Mathilda asked while she began to finger the fuck out of Zelda's clit and she was already wetter than any girl Mathilda had ever been with.

"I understand now. Thank you for clarifying for me. I think my mother has forgotten to tell me quite a lot of these sort of stuff, but I have you now and you are so wonderful for helping me. So please, go ahead and fuck me, but make sure you fuck me really good. Because I really want to please my boyfriend" Zelda leaned her head and her body back into the skinny Mathilda. The feeling of Mathilda's fingers made her legs tremble and soon she felt the same familiar pleasure she had become addicted to, thunder through her.

"Of course I'll fuck you my princess, but I agree, your mother has done a terrible job with you, but don't worry babe. You have me now and I will educate you a lot from now on. I think we should see each other on a daily basis from now, so that I can continue to help you. Would you like that my princess?" Mathilda asked the most stunning female specimen she had ever seen. However, Mathilda had never before been this wicked, but there was no way in hell she'd ever let such a gullible sex-bomb of a woman slip out of her fingers. After all, women like Zelda were the sole reason why she even became a lesbian in the first place and after years of misery suffered in the knowledge that her wildest dreams would never turn into reality, there had been a gift from God sent to her and she was hotter than any fantasy Mathilda could muster and she was even named after her first girl crush when she was a teen, thus she manipulated the shit out of the blonde's gullible mind in order to get more of this sexy body in the future.

Zelda was oblivious to Mathilda's motives which she made clear in her response. "Thank you so much! You're the kindest angel I've ever met and I would love it if you would be so kind to help me, but can you start fucking me now? And I promise you I won't scream" Zelda purred the words out of her sweet mouth and moments later, those pink lips were devoured as if they were the tastiest food in existence by Mathilda.

Zelda's shapely legs were in this moment wrapped around the older woman and her ample breasts, that no longer suffered in the confinements of the push-up bra, were mashed against the blue shirt of Mathilda. Zelda's arms were holding around the bony shoulders of her black and purpled haired angel and her blonde locks were all over the place and looked like an absolute mess. In this moment, the curvaceous blonde was pressed against the mirror while Mathilda's tongue danced with hers in the steamiest kiss she'd ever received, but more importantly, her clitoris was being abused by Mathilda's fingers. Zelda had already had an orgasm, but Mathilda's fingers soon gave her yet another and it was an incredibly powerful one. Thus, Zelda's entire body shook as a result of the pleasure she was giving.

Mathilda held both of her new toy's shapely thighs with her underarms and thus she was able to hold the bombshell in the air while her right hand thrusted into the wetness of the blonde's pussy with three fingers at the same time and with her left hand she used two of her fingers to thrust into Zelda's incredible asshole. This was the moment of Mathilda's life and she was going all in. Thus, she never stopped kissing this divine beauty and while she fingered the fuck out of the most stunning woman in the world, she kissed those full lips, devoured that sweet tongue, sucked on that delicious neck and here and there she would lift her petite toy higher so that she could suck, kiss and bite on the most delectable breasts she had seen.

The moans the blonde bombshell made as Mathilda fucked the sex-bomb's two holes while she devoured the third, served as Mathilda's inspiration to fuck her brains out and she could tell this goddess was a screamer as Zelda's entire system trembled with every orgasm that washed over her sexy body and when Mathilda went up from those fantastic tits, she had to pry open those utterly glorious lips in order to seize that tongue and she would hear the blonde's whimpers as her princess held back her screams. Mathilda didn't care about someone catching them. In this moment, while she fucked the shit out of the whimpering bombshell, she was willing to offer her job and everything she owned to continue the fuck session and she wasn't going to waste her time fucking this impossibly beautiful woman so that she could try on other items of clothing, no, she was just going to fuck her. After all, Mathilda would only rip them off of that sexy body, hence she didn't even see the point.

Time passed as Mathilda's arms tired and Zelda was so lost in her endless orgasms, that she had no idea where she was or what was happening, but she suddenly felt her round ass drop down on what felt like a chair and what she felt next made her eyes want to retreat to the back of her skull. A tongue licking her clit made her juices flow and she had to bite her lips in order to not scream at the top of her lungs.

Mathilda was flushed and exhausted after their fucking and she realised she had to stop before her heart shattered into pieces with love for her princess. Eventually Mathilda got to her feet, but the sight of her conquest made her smile in pride. There, at a black chair drenched in her juices, sat the single most beautiful woman in the world and her eyes were closed, her mouth was heaving for air and her once majestic blonde hair was an utter mess. God! This blonde bombshell looked fucked beyond recognition Mathilda thought to herself while she watched the sweat cascade down Zelda's bronze skin.

"You're so fucking beautiful my princess" Mathilda said as she bent down to kiss those lips some more and to her delight, the bombshell responded to her kisses. Mathilda was consumed by her desire for her new plaything and thus she kissed those rosy cheeks, before she kissed those eyelids and to finish it off, she gave her an eskimo kiss.

"I will draw my number on your thigh my princess. Just call me when you have time later today and then we can set up a weekly schedule for your new education, okay? However, while I'm registering these clothes to your bill, clean up your juices please and if you don't want to use your own clothes to do it, then just lick it all up" with that, Mathilda used her red lipstick to write her number on the most muscly and juicy thigh possible, before she took the pile of clothes and left to sort out the clothing she knew was the perfect size for the blonde goddess.

Zelda on the other hand was busy licking her own juices off of the chair and after she was finished, she got her freshly fucked body dressed and hurriedly made her way towards her pale angel with the black and purple hair.

"Okay princess, here is your bag filled with your newest wardrobe and I threw in a few surprises for you that I know will suit you perfectly" Mathilda said and she felt so proud looking at the most fuckable blonde in the world with the knowledge that she had fucked the daylights out of her.

"Thank you so much, but how much will it cost me?" Zelda asked the woman who had moments earlier used her like she was but a mere plaything, but it had been an education and an honest helping hand, thus Zelda looked forwards to meeting Mathilda again.

"It will only cost you a dollar babe" Mathilda spoke the words but it took the freshly fucked blonde quite the time to respond and while she battled with the speechless state her black and purple haired angel had left her in. Mathilda fantasised splitting that outstanding bubble butt of absolute perfection with her strap-on and boy did she look forward to fuck Zelda again. However, the butterflies in her stomach wouldn't go away as she stared at that sultry face trying to form words and she came to the realisation that she would most likely fall heavily in love with this bombshell over the coming week and even now, there was a part of her that fantasised in using her strap-on to fuck Zelda's stupendous booty while bent over this desk.

"But...are you sure they only cost a dollar? I could swear I thought..." Zelda never finished as Mathilda cut her off.

"Babe. This is my gift to you, after all, fucking you saved my horrible day and I look forward to see you wearing some of these outfits tomorrow and then you can scream as much as you want" Mathilda's words resulted in a big smile taking shape on Zelda's face.

"I can't wait!" Zelda said before she paid and waved to her helping angel as she made her way out of the store with bubbly bounces.

While Mathilda watched her princess bounce away, she imagined how her massive ass would look like if her princess was naked for the world to see and how many men and women would rush to the goddess in order to fuck her. Even thinking about that body made her struggle with the fact that she had quite a lot of hours remaining until she could go home and the urge to just say fuck you to her job and run after that bombshell, only to fuck her in the backseat of the car, made Mathilda hate her job even more.

Back at home, Zelda had saved Mathilda's number, before she washed away the smell of their fucking in the shower. If she wasn't certain if she was addicted to the pleasure she received from being fucked relentlessly, she sure knew now and when she stepped out of the shower, she knew that there was no point in using a towel. After all, she knew her brother would await her in their bedroom and she knew that the moment she walked in, she would be fucked to utter ruin.

When his little sister's sexy ass swayed into their bedroom, Sam dropped everything he was doing so that he could watch the most fuckable woman in existence's utterly gorgeous nude body walking seductively towards him while her bronze skin dripped with water. Moments later, the geek brother fucked the shit out of his little sister's fantastic asshole and the blonde goddess screamed as he pounded her juicy ass cheeks.

"FUCK ME!! TAKE YOUR WHORE!! USE ME!! UGH!! UGH!! FUCK ME!! DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE STOP!! UGH!! OH MY!! OH MY GOD!! KEEP FUCKING ME!! USE YOUR SLUT SAM!! USE ME!! UGH!! JUST FUCK ME!!" Zelda's screams made her so fucking filthy in Sam's mind and it seemed to power him to fuck her harder into the bed, but he had to be careful, after all, they only had one bed due to their first fucking session.

Sam pounded those cheeks while he held that glorious blonde hair in his fist and his sister was so loud he feared cops would soon knock on his door, but it seemed nothing would disturb his violent abuse of his little sister's unbelievable body. They fucked like this for hours and he had lost times over how many times he had emptied his load in both her stretched asshole and in her drenched pussy, but still he fucked that pussy while he both chocked her and crushed her beneath him. Sam was drowning in the massive ocean that contained his love for his sister and his feelings for her were out of control, thus, while he fucked the living daylights out of her, he simply whispered into her ear «I love you. I love you. I love you» and it was the truest words he had ever spoken. His little sister couldn't answer as she was busy moaning and making incoherent noises of absolute pleasure, but he already knew how much she loved him and the fact that he could satisfy his woman to the point where she could no longer formulate words, made him a proud man.

Sam fucked his little sister with stars in his eyes and he had dreamt of her for so fucking long and now, underneath him and in love with him, was his little sister sexy body and he was fucking her. Sam was obsessed with her now more than he had ever been, but feeling her like this, loving her like this and fucking her like this, it made him the happiest man in the world, thus he came inside of his blonde bombshell as she climaxed on his cock.