The Sexy Little Sister is Addicted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evening was upon the sibling pair as they cuddled on the couch under a warm blanket and playing on the tele was their favourite movie. However, the feeling of that round ass of his little sister pressing into his groin was too tempting and thus, while she followed the movie intently, her brother entered her naked ass from behind.

"Again!? Seriously! You just fucked me for hours and now you want me again?" Zelda asked him outraged by her brother's lust for her, but secretly, she was beyond happy over the fact that her brother couldn't resist her body. Because to her it meant that her brother would never stop fucking her and thus she vowed to never let herself go, but to maintain her current shape so that her brother could forever fuck her like she was his toy.

Sam knew, that despite her outrage, she was only teasing him, thus he began to thrust into that glorious bubble with a passion. "How can I not fuck it when it's so fucking unbelievably fine and pressing into my cock as if it knows my cock belongs inside of it?" Sam asked his sex-bomb of a sister before he turned her head and made out with the love of his life. Their tongues danced as his sister's sexy ass jiggled after every thrust he pounded into her outstanding body. Eventually he was on top of her amazing body and her glorious breasts were flattened by his chest. Those shapely legs of his sister were wrapped around him while he thrusted into her with a wildness he didn't even recognise as a part of him and while he made out with his little sister, he realised he didn't want to leave for his trip abroad with his classmates. Because he wanted to stay here, in this apartment with his little sister, because here he could fuck her endlessly and fall even deeper in love with everything he already loved about her.

Sam fucked his babe of a sister like a thunderous machine and Sam felt like a devil when he stopped kissing her and stuffed her panties into her mouth. Sam felt like an animal gone insane with lust as he mated with this heavenly creature and it was then that he realised something, he couldn't live without this sexy ass, thus he had to persuade his bombshell of a sex slave to stay loyal to him until he returned and he did this because he knew that in the clothes she had bought, the whole fucking world would hit on her. «I'm leaving on that trip tomorrow, but when I return a month from now, you must be here sis and despite how much it may tempt you to take another man, you must stay loyal sis. Because I love you and you are my woman now as I am your man. Thus endure that sexual appetite and save it for me to exploit when I return» Sam asked the sex slave of his wildest fantasy as he kept hammering that perfect body with the intention of ruining it.

But Zelda, despite her need to scream how much she loved him and how she would never cheat on him, could not answer her brother, as said brother had stuffed her panties into her mouth and thus turned her words into incoherent moans and she would've removed them, but both of her arms were seized above her head by one of his arms, thus she could do nothing as her elder brother fucked her into an orgasm.

Sam was so fucking lost in his lust for her insane curves that he manipulated her answer. "Blink if you agree bitch! Blink if you want to be my sex slave for life and the best little sister any brother could want. Fucking Blink if that's what you want!" Sam screamed at her as he pounded her so hard he reduced her into tears.

Zelda was so lost in her orgasms and her love for Sam that she felt tears of joy and happiness fall down the cliffs of her cheeks. Zelda wanted to kiss him so badly with her tongue, but she could do nothing of the sort as her panties blocked the opportunity, thus she blinked like a madwoman and with a smile so wickedly hot, she knew the love of her life would fuck her to oblivion underneath him and thus, when he did, she kept blinking in the hopes that he would fuck her even harder.

Sam laughed with happiness as he pounded into her incredible body, but then the laughter disappeared as he kissed those cocksucking lips of hers. In Sam's mind, which had gone insane with both lust and love, his little sister was the hottest woman in the world and when he returned, then he would enslave her to this apartment and fuck her sexy body as if her life was dedicated into pleasuring him. Thus, Sam pounded his sexy sister that was in a league so high above him not even the hottest of cheerleaders would equal her beauty. In fact, Sam fucked his newest toy until the night was upon them and thus, while he walked towards their bathroom, he bounced her impossibly tight and round ass on his cock.

While her elder brother bounced her like a whore on his cock, the thought of how much she loved her new life never went away and it seemed sex was all that she could think of, but she was so ruined by the fucking he had been giving her, that she thought she might pass out in his arms and Zelda didn't want to. Instead, Zelda wanted to experience it all as her brother made her the happiest woman alive.

While Sam brushed his teeth, he pushed Zelda's blonde head under the spring and watched his babe of a sister take a face wash, all the while he pounded that tight booty of hers. However, when he was finished and it was time for his little sister to brush hers. Sam did it for her.

Zelda's arms were secured behind her in her brother's grasps and her back leaned into his torso. Zelda's mouth was open as his brother brushed her teeth and while he was doing it, the pounding of her stupendous booty continued and so did her smile.

In his arms, his babe of a little sister was his plaything and whenever she needed to spit, he would force her down under the spring and this was how Sam would brush her teeth every single night going forwards when he returned.

Meanwhile, in Zelda's mind, it seemed like she was being fucked with the express purpose of dominating her and it made her wonder if her brother could read her mind, because nothing in the world would make her happier and when he fucked the living shit out of her in the bathroom, it made her realise how much of a toy she was to her elder brother. In fact, her body had replaced his video games and whenever he laid eyes on her, she knew that not far after, his cock would be fucking her senseless like how he fucked her now, as he walked her to their shared little single bed while he continued to pound her round ass.

Within that bed, his sexy little sister would bounce up and down on his dick as she rode him like the stallion he knew he was and while she bounced, his hands spanked that stupendous booty with slaps so hard his little sister yelped at every hit, but despite his abuse of her sexy body, she never once stopped fucking him.

While Zelda rode him, memories of how this illicit and amazing relationship had come about, played on her mind and she realised it was because he had raped her until she fell in love with him. The rape still haunted her, but not because of the rape terrifying her, but because of just how good it had felt to be taken in such a way. However, Zelda feared something else, but she never spoke of it with him, not that she was given much room to talk as he always wanted her to suck him or to kiss him and although she was happy to do whatever he wanted of her, there was a fear within her and when he rolled on top of her and began fucking her brains out, she feared if her brother would someday grow bored with her body like he did with his videogames. However, Zelda vowed to do her utmost to enhance her beauty in every natural way possible to keep her brother fucking her and to keep him loving her.

However, despite how much she loved him for using her like his property, his violent abuse of her body was starting to make basic human functioning a challenge, thus it was a special hell she lived in as he fucked the life out of her. On one hand, she was in love with what he was doing to her and wanted it to continue, but on the other hand, she was starting to experience just how much it damaged her physically, but the pleasure she was getting from it made it a worthwhile addiction. Thus, as her beloved brother, who had raped her until she was swooning in love with him, used her like he pleased without a single regard for her well-being, she melted underneath him as she felt another orgasm tear her asunder.

The violent pace of the machinery which powered his fucking, was insane and it made her orgasm all the more powerful, thus she screamed as she felt another orgasm rock her world while his mouth sucked on her tits. "FUCKING USE ME!! FUCK ME!! UGH!! UGH!! DON'T STOP...DON'T...STOP...UGH!!...FUCK...FUCK ME!! OH MY GOD!! KEEP FUCKING ME!! YES SAM!! DON'T STOP!!...DON'T STOP FUCKING ME!! I WILL BE HERE!! JUST HURRY BACK AND FUCK ME!!" Zelda tried to breathe as he hammered her like a madman, but it was nearly impossible and she had never imagined that her elder brother, who had always been so innocent and sweet, could turn into a fucking monster as he fucked her silly. Zelda was so in love with the way he used her, that she saw stars in their roof.

Tears of bliss left her blue eyes as he fucked her so violently Zelda believed he would kill her and it made her need to ride him greater than anything in the world, hence she used all her power within those muscular thighs to push him off their bed. During the fall from the bed, their entangled bodies couldn't keep his cock in her, thus, to her horror, it left her pussy, but shortly after, her sexy ass came crashing down on his shaft and the penetration was so painful it almost knocked her out.

In this position however, with her on top, she was in control, but the way his dick had impaled her once again brought her mind into a state where her only focus was to ride him and thus she found herself riding the fuck out of his dick in an attempt to get the most out of the sexual pleasure that had taken control of her senses. Her tearstained face which was covered in sweat, soon smiled from ear to ear as she rode that cock until another orgasm made her entire system shake and she found her brother was slapping her bouncing cheeks of perfection as he thrusted up into her. Then, while she rode out her orgasm, she felt him cum inside of her and in that moment of divine pleasure she collapsed on top of him and moments later, they were kissing madly until she was so exhausted that she passed out while remaining totally ruined and impaled on his dick.

Sam however, never once stopped fucking his bombshell of a sister and while her stunning and ruined body was bent over the edge of the bed, he fucked her unconscious body like a man possessed. In Sam's mind, fucking his sexy sister's insanely hot bubble butt was more fun than any videogame, hence he fucked her throughout the night and when he finished, way into the morning, he threw her utterly amazing body, that was fucked so terribly well that he could barely recognise her, into the bed like she was a worthless whore, but that couldn't be any further from the truth, because in Sam's mind, she was the love of his life and when he looked at the cum that covered her massive booty, he knew he couldn't wait to return home.