All Comments on 'The Sexy SIL'

by fluidline1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What is this?

Finaly a story that Osama or the dude at the 7-11 can jerk off to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
INCREDIBLE !!!!

EITHER THIS IS A TRUE STORY OR YOU ARE A FANTASTIC WRITER .

NEVER IN THIS FORUM HAVE I READ ANYTHING SO WELL DONE . THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS WITH US , I FELT LIKE I WAS STANDING ALONGSIDE YOU ALL THE TIME. I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES WITH US .

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
nice

excellent u are good writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wow

Very hot and nicely written! thank you : )

lovelyindin555lovelyindin555about 15 years ago
Great job, it’s excellent,

Congratulate Fluidline! A bit long, but well-written. One of the very hottest and best written stories in Literotica. this is a really piece of work. It doesn’t look bullshit sex story! Actually the story looks reasonably, true and natural. Its slow seduction is too naturally. Nice job on the characterizations and the pacing of the story was good. The entire story looks real. You described the sex scenes incredibly. I liked the realism, both of the storyline and the characters. This story is Very hot practically and perfect!

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
too many holes in the set up

She was alone in a room with the door locked, yet, the first part of the "problem is described as:

"I understood her difficulty. She couldn't possibly hold both the cup and the strap together and pin them up with both her hands. The bra, as I later learned was a tight fit."

Just take the bra off, secure the pin, put it back on. end of problem

Next "problem", the pin was visible:

put on the inside,

It came undone

do it right.

One of the first things we are told is that the guests were unhappy with the absence of the host because he chose to pick up an arriving guest. So the best way to correct this "problem" is for his brother and wife to leave to provide a ride for another guest?

and on and on and on and on

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous