The Sha Mi Zen Holidays

Story Info
The stories behind the special days.
2.6k words
3
1.8k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sha Mi Zen have 10 months on their calendar and each month has 35 days. With 7 days in a week. The days of the Sha Mi Zen week are Mundare, Tusare, Wethru, Thurdin, Fridim, Sation, and Sunore.

Our 10 months are Snowden, Sunlife, Orange Sun, Red Sun, Yellow Sun, Seed Time, Harvest Time, Chilling, Frosting, and Freezing. On the Sha Mi Zen planet there are no moons only two Suns. Nor does the planet move on an orbit, but only rotates.

The Sha Mi Zen lived for 1,624 years on Fabrasia which this planet has a Sun and Moon. It's a harsh winter planet because the Sun only warms up during the short summer.

The Fabrasian Sun normally is a bright white color. When the month Orange Sun comes around, the Sun would change to an orange color. Then it turns red, and finally yellow.

The Sha Mi Zen have four holidays. These holidays are so important to the Sha Mi Zen people that every type of work will shut down for these days. The Sha Mi Zen celebrate holidays based on historical significance.

The first is Creation Day, it began in Snowden the First, year 1. When the 500,000 original Sha Mi Zen stood in the hand of Joriah.

How it's celebrated today is the Sha Mi Zen make time to talk with Joriah. He will share some advice for them about the upcoming year. The Sha Mi Zen can talk with Joriah at anytime, just by calling his name.

Joriah also has a way of talking with the Sha Mi Zen by flashing a red light in their minds then his red room will appear. Now there is a unofficial yet official game linked with this holiday.

In which the Sha Mi Zen try to make Joriah laugh as much as possible. The winner is the one who made him laugh the most. What is most important to the Sha Mi Zen are what Joriah sheds light on in their own lives.

The next holiday is Peace Day. On the year of 124, Red Sun 24. When Blind Artemius was assassinated by Rimonte Flunn. During this time came a tale amoung the Sha Mi Zen. It goes like so.

Blind Artemius

You're blind Artemius. Your people dwell in the fat bulbous head and the other tribes are happy living in the tail.

You're blind, Artemius for we do not bare a sword against you. You should find peace when it's freely given.

You're blind Artemius for leading your people to a senseless slaughter.

This saying was said by King Migual Parsons. Now Artemius wasn't literally blind, but his heart was blind to the path of peace. Artemius was a Parsons, raised under the Purist's views of hatred.

He castrated himself to kill the Sha Mi Zen drive. He used fear to tighten his grip around the Purists necks. The monster they created, held them captive and slaughtered many.

His terror tactics were so effective, he even haunts the Sha Mi Zen people even today. The purists Hart's which they did the same, had developed the muzzle loaded rifle and pistols.

Which would have been devastating if the loyal Sha Mi Zen didn't find out about them. Artemius was training children, even as young as five years old.

One of the Sha Mi Zen spies overheard these children explaining this new weapon. We had a secret weapon of our own, new ships fashioned out of metal and Amielle Hart's submarine.

Blind Artemius thought this was impossible. Based on that metal sinks in water and wood floats. His wooden vessels became easy targets for the Sha Mi Zen metal ships and submarines.

But, blind Artemius was a master at improvisation. He moved his forces inland and away from the coasts, to render our naval supremacy useless.

All the while running his factories to build a fleet of metal ships. The damage was already done. Working with our military, Rimonte Flunn was under cover and hitting massive targets on the Sha Mi Zen side.

We had to make the deception believable as well as impressive to help Rimonte Flunn impress blind Artemius. He had one last test to pass.

The execution of one of the Sha Mi Zen heros, Sarah Klyne. Rimonte Flunn shot her in the head without even blinking. Sarah and King Migual were lovers, planning to marry after the war was over.

King Migual Parsons and Rimonte Flunn are best friends. He knew Sarah, personally. But, though the Sha Mi Zen would have won this war, it would have taken another twenty plus years.

The muzzle loaded rifle evolved into a repeat fire rifle. One of the most brutal weapons ever created by the Sha Mi Zen as well as the Purists was the mounted rotating turret rifle.

These weapons came at the tail end of the war, but the destruction they caused made an impact. Especially the mounted rotating turret rifle. Filled fields with bodies in a matter of seconds.

Though it is believed by the Sha Mi Zen people that Artemius was stabbed through the neck with a knife, so Rimonte Flunn could escape, this isn't actually true.

Rimonte Flunn wanted to die and fired his revolver pistol and shot him in the back of the head. He threw it on the ground and to his surprise, the head Generals and Lieutenants surrendered to an unarmed man.

Artemius Parsons was assassinated in the year 124 and month Red Sun the day was 24. Which the Sha Mi Zen people were so impressed with King Migual Parsons leadership they wanted to make a holiday to celebrate him. Migual said celebrate the fallen soldiers instead.

So that is what Peace Day became. Honouring the soldiers who lost their lives for peace and freedom. We call it Peace Day because every Purist regime surrendered when they heard of Artemius's death.

On the day 25 the World Court was held in Alfgood, which it was then, but the name moved to the West coast region. The Purists seen they didn't need all the land in the head region because of their lifestyle.

Stoning is no longer practiced, instead they just banish those people who cannot live under their law. The Purists seen too much bloodshed at the hands of blind Artemius.

There is a Peace Day parade in every single city, where Sha Mi Zen dress in all the uniforms worn during each war they faught.

What started out as stone walls with names of fallen soldiers written in them, are now digital display screens which constantly run through all the names. The Sha Mi Zen place flowers at the base of these display screens.

The next holiday is Ann Berlin day which has two Sha Mi Zen tales, the Traitor Satin Brimm I will write out now, saving the tale of Ann Berlin for the ending of this description.

The Traitor Satin Brimm

You preyed upon simple minds, filling them with your poison.

Turning the faithful into your puppets to fulfill your selfish desire.

You wanted a Crown you were unworthy to bare

So callous was your heart you couldn't even care for another.

You betrayed a heart which called you friend.

Turning him over to our enemies so you could call yourself King.

A King must put the people above himself, you care only for yourself.

The faithful would not bow to your twisted whims.

The only memory we shall have of you is that of your foul head being hoisted high in the hand of Ann Berlin.

After the first war, the Purists army realized the differences in the Sha Mi Zen people in what normally would kill another man, didn't kill them.

Satin Brimm and his followers gave them exactly what they wanted. Sha Mi Zen people to bare them soldiers. Plagius wasn't the only Parsons.

Those Parsons who survived the first war, were about two hundred, around a hundred and fifty died in that first war. Joriah done that to have a backup King, in case King Plagius fell in battle.

Satin Brimm worked out an ambush with King Matakeal and the Purists army. In which they took King Plagius captive which is how Artemius was born. Satin Brimm lied saying the Purists wanted to talk peace. Then slaughtered every loyal soldier and all Parsons.

After Artemius was conceived, King Matakeal put on a public spectacle where Plagius was tortured to death.

Satin Brimm believed he had killed every Parsons, but Joriah had chosen Ann Berlin, who slept with Migual Parsons before he died. She was about to reject the seeds, but he spoke in her heart to bare a son.

Ann Berlin obeyed, and when Satin Brimm returned with the Purists army. Joriah hid her in his red room, so she wouldn't be numbered and taken into slavery.

She was carrying the only living Parsons in her womb. She named him Migual after his father. Joriah took her to the Quahazi camp and she hid there until Migual was born and she got her body back into fighting shape.

Joriah showed her this surrounding Calvary strategy, which Ann Berlin used in each of her battles. While Joriah guided her steps when she snuck into the Sha Mi Zen camp. The nomad tribes surrounded the camp remaining hidden.

The Ashanti Calvary learned from the Quahazi tribe, which had light armor and relied on speed more than protection to swoop in quickly hitting targets with specially designed small bows, but could provide plenty of force.

When these nomad tribes started the attack, in the commotion Ann Berlin freed the loyal Sha Mi Zen and they armed themselves to join in the attack.

Now in the reenactments, they show Ann Berlin cutting Satin Brimm's head off, but that is just show. Sarah Klyne trained each soldier, including Ann Berlin to stab the neck region where the armor is the weakest, and keep your sword edge as long as possible.

She met with Satin Brimm early in the battle, so she defeated him by stabbing him through the neck, like she was trained. Sha Mi Zen who were there recall the true facts.

She took his sword and stuck it in his lifeless body and made a ribbon from his tunic. She tied that ribbon to the handle and continued fighting.

When the battle was over, she looked for that ribbon and then she removed his head from his body. With a load cry, she hoisted his head in the air. This battle started what is known as the nine days of Ann Berlin.

She sent the strongest warriors away, with the wives or others they chose. The Quahazi knew of a place that they only knew about. A mountainous valley surrounded on all sides.

There are those Sha Mi Zen who would debate on whether it was wise for our Queen to fight a losing battle when all of them could of hid safely in the rock face.

But, she was in charge and felt that the best way to keep something hidden, was to not have it sought after. Yes, Ann Berlin knew everyone under her command would eventually die, but it gave the loyal Sha Mi Zen people a future.

Using that strategy, she invaded Alfgood taking down Fort Andand, the slave camp known as Isuld. Fort Prague, then the military town of Trimul.

Here is where Ann Berlin lost the element of surprise, they didn't touch the villagers, but only the soldiers. Which is how King Matakeal heard of the uprising.

He sent 145,000 soldiers to catch Ann Berlin's army before they reached Fort Greymore. Not knowing this, Ann Berlin split her forces. Sending the Calvary ahead like the times before.

This made both more vulnerable to King Matakeal and his own ambush. Ann Berlin remembered a strategy used in the first war and had the remaining infantry division to form a shield wall.

This strategy caused more Purists to fall to a dangerous low level, but the surrounding armies broke through and every Sha Mi Zen soldier died.

The Purists lost so many, which caused King Matakeal to withdraw and rebuild. This allowed King Migual Parsons that twenty four years he needed.

The year was 35, in the 14 day of Yellow Sun was when Ann Berlin died. But, she accomplished what she set out to do. Giving the Sha Mi Zen people a future.

The Tale of Ann Berlin

Lend me your ears and I'll tell you the tale of Ann Berlin.

The only Queen of the Sha Mi Zen, in the time of great peril.

When Satin Brimm betrayed our people into slavery for their seed.

She was hid away by Joriah, to preserve the Parsons seed.

When he was born, Ann Berlin led the tribes in an assault.

She drew swords with the Traitor Satin Brimm and prevailed.

With a loud cry she hoisted his foul head high in the air.

She sent the strongest warriors away to hide in the rock face.

Providing a future, she forgot what she knew.

Leading her people into Alfgood to war with the Purists.

King Matakeal and his army trampled over the brave Sha Mi Zen.

Ann Berlin died on the fourteenth of Yellow Sun, so shall we all hold this day in remembrance of her courage and remarkable leadership on behalf of the Sha Mi Zen people.

Ann Berlin lives on, captivating the hearts and minds of so many Sha Mi Zen girls even today. The holiday is celebrated by attending a reenactment of her story and by leaving flowers at the base of one of her statues which is in every city.

It depicts her in chain mail armor, stepping on the body of Satin Brimm and hoisting his head above. The tale is at the base, easily readable. Every Sha Mi Zen has a photo of the status with the tale written in it in their homes.

The last holiday heralded in the rescue of the entire Brotherhood, which are planets and races of people pledging that we should protect each other. This was started by King Migual Parsons. Founded in the Sha Mi Zen year of 1627.

Shortly after a threat came, this creator which we call the self proclaimed God of war. Ares would create these creations with the sole purpose of annihilation in his name.

There were seven wars with his creations. The last one was the war with the Meta Sha Mi Zen, to slap it in the Sha Mi Zen's face.

Yet they were far better than the Sha Mi Zen. In physical build, their minds were more adaptable, far more intelligent.

Joriah had to kill Ares, or everything would have been destroyed. Ares was a different type of creator than Joriah and much more powerful than Joriah.

There were other creators like Joriah, which kept under his radar. Fabrasia was actually created by Jordis, at the time he was only a child.

Priscilla was his sister, Abimilech was their father. Masheal was their mother. Joriah was able to keep them hidden from Ares, and he only thought Joriah was there.

The surprise attack caught him off guard, and they killed him. Thus, everything he created could not exist, including the Meta Sha Mi Zen.

On Harvest Time 4, 1997. The Sha Mi Zen have enjoyed peace ever since. But, they are always ready. Being prepared and continually innovating not to be caught with their pants down.

We celebrate Independence Day by popping fireworks in the sky so Joriah can see the pretty colors as a celebration for the end of the creations of Ares.