All Comments on 'The Shack: The Milk Run'

by Todd172

Sort by:
  • 564 Comments
StubbyoneStubbyone5 days ago

I really liked the story up to about chapter 6 or so. Too many characters. At the end the story became so convoluted that I was confused as to what was happening. It dropped to a 4 because of that. Terrific writing just the same !

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

FillDirtWanted,

So glad you got it. So many readers don't and complicate all hell out of it.

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWanted6 days ago

If Delaney is a Reinhardt and we know Emma already is then one of the men Charlotte slept with was The Reinhardt. There must be a story to tell.

ahziwyldemannahziwyldemann7 days ago

Please may we have more stories from The Shack, especially Needles & Delaney. Perhaps the story of “that other time” featuring the “Camp Mayhem” Ladies, or a “Summer Camp” story

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Five stars is not enough

Great characters and a superb story line

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Absolutely outstanding. I have read and reread all of your stories and enjoyed them throughly. Can’t wait to read the next one. It’s been two years???

TotosRevengeTotosRevenge15 days ago

My favorite series on here to date. You and your wife are dynamite together. Your gang if editor's, the very best. Thank you for sharing. I look forward to more "Shack" stories in the future.

PurplefizzPurplefizz17 days ago

Simply outstanding, incredibly well written, your characterisation is phenomenal and the dialogue makes the reader rattle through the story just to see what happens next!

From what minor comments I’ve seen from you, it seems as if you and “the missus” write for fun, I’m fairly sure that the quality of the stories and the writing would make you two a shoe-in if you decided to submit new stories to a publisher, it’d be a shame for us - your Lit readers, but quite frankly we’ve all read books we paid good money for that aren’t anywhere near this standard.

That aside, many thanks for both writing this series and posting here for us, we really do appreciate it. Cheers, Ppfzz

adegeromeadegerome17 days ago

They - Todd172 and the Misses - amaze me again. Nothing to say but absolutely superb writing. The plot and it's execution is damned near perfect. Bravo. Brava.

KenL51160KenL5116019 days ago

What else is going on? K2, Pogo and Spooky all three report other things happening simultaneously. How large is the conspiracy? How free with the violence?

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

You and your 'team' are the best ever. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Read the series for a second time, stil 5 stars, wish there would come more =)

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

This story was most compiling. Great read I couldn't put it down. Loved all of the shack stories.

Border_ReiverBorder_Reiverabout 1 month ago

Made me smile a lot. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

One of my favorites.

One thing that I noticed is that virtually every major character in previous shack stories makes an appearance, either in person or at least by way of a reference (whether direct or indirect). Even Delaney's car is named after a character from an earlier story. And some of the references are a little indirect (a comment about hunting wolves made with a Russian accent).

I could go on but just waiting for the next Needles and Delaney story (and of course the next book).

That said, I would be remiss if I didn't comment on the continuing trait of blue eyes - blue eyes are a recessive and require both parents to carry the relevant gene so the probability of it continuing for multiple generations is a little slim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Please write some more in this series!

LanmandragonLanmandragonabout 1 month ago

The stories are really great, no doubt about it, but what fascinates me is the quality of the dialogue, both external and internal. I can’t remember any other authors here at that level.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Just finished reading The Shack series, unfortunately the first one that I read was Implacable Man which is well into the series and I then started to read them in the order that they were laid out in your list, which, sadly, was not the order that they were written. It would have been helpful if you had titled them, The Shack CH01 etc.

That said, I still loved the series, especially the Needles and Delaney stories, Delaney is a great character. In the last book, Milk Run, when Maria was about to be killed and he was felled by a young girl with a wrench, I laughed out loud and said “Delaney”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I loved it again! Great story and thanks! I really appreciate your stories!! DerMtMan

LindsaygjLindsaygj2 months ago

Well, I for one am glad you’re a story teller and continue to write on this forum. I’ve loved all the needles and Delaney stories as I have the shack stories. If anybody moans about the spelling, syntax, grammar or story lines offer the morons all their money back and tell them to write their own! I say keep the stories coming - thank you for all the effort you and your wife put in!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

R.I.P.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I started reading a couple of the Needles and Delany stories - realised that they were part of a series, and read the lot as per the list in your profile. There is not one that I did not like, despite the varience in styles (I mean - come on! a storey told along side a fairytale - and you made it work well!). The pure ammount of work that has gone into these tales boggles my imagination - just keeping track of all the characters, their drivers and personalities must have been a major task in itself. I loved the humour in the dialog, it really brought the characters to life. The research you have done shines through giving the stories a reality often missing in stories of this type.

A big thankyou to both you and your wife for all of the work. I have not enjoyed stories this good in quite some time.

Ironman52Ironman522 months ago

I loved this whole series (three times). I am hoping to see more since Delaney is approaching 18 or 19 chronologically and the clock is ticking.....

Bone7832Bone78322 months ago

Great story,any idea when the next chapter is out, been over 2 yrs now

muddman74muddman743 months ago

Doggonit Todd, this is the 3rd or 4th time I have the Needles and Delaney series and it's probably the best series on the whole Lit website. The whole Shack series is, as a matter of fact. I just sincerely hope that you and the Missus and the family are in good health and that you can get the creative juices going and post up some more stories, whether here or on Amazon or in print. I will buy them if needed, just to help support your writing talents. As a matter of fact, I think you should compile all the Shack series and put them for sale on Amazon. I already bought Needles and Delaney there.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

An outstanding series of tales.

I am in awe of your ability!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Oh my. Dangermouse and Thugbunny, somewhere with bad guys after them, adapting, improvising and devastating the opposition. Thugbunny and the team babysitting Emma's kids, maybe taking the family for a little practice survival camping when a real crisis arises. And the many other possibilities mentioned or suggested by the various reader's comments. With your unique twists. A hundred more stories might not quench my thirst.

Cringo31Cringo313 months ago

This story was such a perfect next step for Delaney and her crew. It really brought so much of the Shack stories together with such depth of the characters coming through.

I am just so impressed with how you and the Missus can use the dialogue for humor and such character development without slowing the actual pace of the story. I can not wait for more of the stories to developed such an array of strong characters. Keep up your incredible talent.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Should add this to every single one of yours, but I'll start here:

Best I've read here. Erotic lit site, and these are about dry in that respect, still the best things I've read here.

Wish you well and do hope you're not done.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

5 Stars on a Great read . Can anyone here imagine what would happen if Mack or Delaney got hurt . God have Mercy on their souls because I am sure that Needles and Tony would not . Heck they might even invite Spooky and Monster and Pogo to the Party . I saw a guy in a fight in Reno his Buddy got taken out But He cleaned house on the other 2 . Heck it was not even a good fight . I stepped between the fighters and my Loved ones . Could i have taken him ? I doubt it but I would have tried

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Rereading - love the story and am looking forward to the next one - and I'm looking forward to the next book as well.

Find it interesting that many (most) of the significant characters from earlier stories either appear or are at least mentioned. Calling the car "Billie" or mentioning a Russian accent when referring to wolves and so forth.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A great story that I have now read 5 times

Still waiting for next story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Words fail. Hilarious, amazing, fantastic movie script.

But wait, if Spooky likes Thugbunny would she not take an interest in the conspiracy to have her murdered? And wouldn't Pogo help? And Monster is a dad and his one soft spot appears to be for young women. Hollywood (who should be able to operate just fine in eastern Europe) and his wife Anne since Delaney is one of their daughter's best friends. Her half sister Emma, the executive assistant director for the National Security branch and Deputy Director Maria. And Kurt and Katie and their military and cyber capabilities? Maria and her infiltration, assassination and cyber people on principle and since she could always use more assets like Delaney in her world. Howard and Evelyn since they have reason to deeply and truly hate any evil plutocrats. Of course her team. Not to forget Needles, seemingly as deadly as any of them. Seems like the entire plot would soon be known, the trust broken and any active threats neutralized. And then Thugbunny, with virtually unlimited funds, could roam the world exterminating and and all "Billionaires gone Wild".

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Awesome.

I think Delaney should be taught to fly aircraft - props, rotary and jets of all types. And M1A2s, T90s and Leopards. Delaney with an A10, Apache or M1 would be such fun.

For those who want to know more about The Reinhardt and those who are unhappy with him - read Behind Blue Eyes.

flashdog666flashdog6664 months ago

It's been a few years since you and the Missus graced us with your sterling writing. So figured I would reread some of the best work I've found on the inter-webs. Hoping you and yours are well and that the quiet is because of wonderful and better things.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Top shelf. One of the top series on all of literotica.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

When I went through EMT school in a rural area, before cell phones and data links we were actually taught some of the medical stuff described here as we maybe solo rescue and alone for hours.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadsticker5 months ago

First of your stories I’ve come across, oddly enough. Not sure why this is in LWbut I’ll figure it out when I read more. Some of the best writing I’ve found in over 5 years on the site. This is pretty darn close to professional writing and wa too good for us at LW😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄. Can’t wait for more.

Simon_MastersSimon_Masters5 months ago

Brilliant work, love the way it dovetails with pogo and spooky.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. Another 5.

With K2, Spooky and Maria on her side, probably Howard, his team, Hollywood, and Emma and Evelyn as well once her heritage is known (Emma's half sister) might it not be broadcast that anyone known to be interested in collecting the bounty was unlikely to live to try and would have literally no time to enjoy it?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I agree, more please. Don’t forget Jinxy, the com girl with the para-saw. (Not parasol, stupid auto-correct).

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fantastic. More please. More Delaney and Tess and Mackenzie. More Soldier Girl, more Howard and the gang, Needles, Maria, Emma....... And more of the other authors you mentioned. I am having withdrawal symptoms.

MisterMordinMisterMordin6 months ago

This is the third time I've read the Needles and Delaney stories and each time is brilliant.

The twists, the authentic language, the iniquity of the bad guys and the absolute trust Needles and Delaney share.

It all fits together like a carefully crafted jigsaw puzzle (the 5,000 piece ones). Hope you are still writing, there are many of us who really appreciate your work.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm not sure why this is posted on an adult erotica site.

Nicely written. Heavy chick power all be it not feminist or misandrist, you go girl. I prefer stories about me, powerful women, getting there hair pulled and lovely asses spanked. Then used as a sex toy. Each to their own.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why do people read this nonsense? Horrible

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I cannot believe you don't have a contract.

inka2222inka22226 months ago

This was definitely a worthwhile conclusion(?) to the Shack series, or at least a season finale. Same high quality and reading enjoyment. Thank you!

ju8streadingju8streading6 months ago

can't wait for the continuation of the shack

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

its been awhile since any needles and delaney stories have come out id like it if Todd127 could come out with some more .theirs just some thing about how irreverent the both of then are i mean theirs no dna to connect them but their so much like areal father and daughter and more mookie too hes like the stoner super hero he can survive anything.

Calico75Calico756 months ago

Is this the last of the Needles and Delaney stories? I hope not. A fine series. I always appreciate it when authors I like recommend other authors.

Thanks Todd and wife! Thanks for your time, creativity, and efforts.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

how brave you are on the internet.

the writer is way out in left field, and needs u to stand up for him

yabba dabba do

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

To the anonymous under this comment shut the hell up. You are obviously wanting a cuck story so that you could dream of being the cuck and eating your wife out after 10men had cum in the slut. Leave the author and his wife alone they are some of the best writers on here 5 stars every time thanks to Todd and his wife for their imagination and time so we can read these fantastic stories

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Arrogant and dishonest: posting these stories to an erotica website and to the Loving Wifes category.

Why should we believe anything about them. It would be logical to conclude that these stories were actually written by someone else.

crazymike45crazymike456 months ago

I just finished the series and it is just THE BEST thing I've ever read on this site. I will buy the book to read when I'm in a place I can't have access to the site.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Todd and Missus

I think..ah hell, what everyone below said.

When can we expect more???🙏🙏🙏🙏

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was a reread and it is an exceptional story.

Looking forward to the continuation of the shack series

I purchased the book on Amazon to support your endeavours.

Cheers Randall

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just waiting for the next installment. And of course waiting for the next Needles and Delaney book.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story, each time I read it. The reveal at the end promises interesting future stories. But I wonder about something. Emma spent 20 minutes talking to that group of Girl Scouts, including responding directly to at least one question from Delaney. If their shared eye color is so distinctive, why didn’t one or the other of them notice? Especially Emma. No matter. Great work. I hope you’ll be able to come back to this. Ben

KahunabobKahunabob7 months ago

Damn. Did not see that cliffhanger coming. I want movies of Needles & Delaney's adventures. Can't wait for the next story!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yet another reread, having read the Amazon book again. Thank you and the Missus for these outstanding stories.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sorry, my mistake, thinking there might be some semblance of the erotic involved...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 Stars on a Great Story . I hope that Reinhardt doesn't get to foolish . Otherwise Needles might get a tad upset . With Tony and K2's backing I would bet on The needles team .

WisquejacWisquejac7 months ago

More please. Just too much fun. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Rereading and admit I want to give this one a 6 (or higher).

One of the things I love about this story is the way that so many of the characters from other stories are woven in. Sometimes directly by making appearances (Pogo, Spooky, Derick, Wendy, etc.) and sometimes by comments. Even "Billy" references another story. Think pretty much the only major character that doesn't somehow make an appearance is Jinxy (hint we need more stories about her).

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please tell us the story of the “contested extraction”. Thank you for your incredible tales

secretsalsecretsal8 months ago

@Poser_Voyeur: I didn't take the closing lines as Tara and Tiffany being Reinhardts, just that Delaney had another sister, which revealed the identity of her sperm donor.

Poser_VoyeurPoser_Voyeur8 months ago

Second time re-reading all of The Shack and related stories, this time in roughly date order. Even though I knew /could remember most of what was coming, I still loved reliving the journey, more so as I could better remember who was who and how they were linked together.

If I had to select a favourite, then it would be Needles and Delaney. It was great seing the Camp Mayhem girls together. I can't wait to read more stories with all of the characters. But you HAVE to give us more about how Dlaney, Tara and Tiffany are all Reinhardts. I had forgotten that closing stinger so I experienced it in full thi second re-read. Not to give us SOMETHING on how that happened would be just emotional cruelty!! But please tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well worth the 4th reading of the series! It would be awesome for you to write more about the shack and especially Delany and Needles! You make a great writing team! I never got thrown off the story line because of some weird twist of wording like I have with other authors. Thanks for your work

KirkelKirkel8 months ago

When will you post more?

itz9000itz90008 months ago

I keep thinking that The Missus must have blue eyes...

Absolutely my favorite series of stories on LW.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman8 months ago

Thanks again for all of your stories. From Parable of Wolves, Luthor's Wars, all The Shack, etc.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Gave it 5 starts, only because I couldn't give it ten.

peter54peterpeter54peter9 months ago

laugh, it was a combination of many genres, keep writing and I will take great pleasure in reading, Thank you

NickCaveNickCave9 months ago

Todd, you really need to submit a new "story" called "Proper Order to Read Tales From The Shack" and place the information there. Obviously, myassisdragin didn't look at your biography page to see the information about how to read ...The Shack properly. This is such a great freakin' saga people need to read the stories in proper order - NOT the order you submitted them to Lit.

I pray you have more Tales From The Shack in store for us.

myassisdraginmyassisdragin9 months ago

I wish the stories in this series were numbered to keep the in order. I read them as they showed up on your page and got confused a few times.. Other than that it's a good series and I hope we see more of these characters..

Myassisdragin

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I am soo hooked.

Thank you and the Missus !

I will go through all your stories.

Amazing writhing.

5 stars of course !

Red8_2Play

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

How about a story where Maria asks the camp mayhem girls to be a part of the protective detail for the governors wife when he runs for president?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Enjoyed these stories - real 'accurate' feel to them, like they're well-researched, based (at least partly) on RL experiences. perhaps?

A comment on accuracy - I know from personal experience that dyslexia is an inherited condition, although it expresses itself differently in different people (family members). It's apparent that Delaney's mother & sisters do not have the condition, therefore she must have acquired it from her father. Some dyslexics are very high achievers.

5* every episode, thanks for sharing.

Dixon (UK)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just read 'The Shack' series. I hardly ever give 5*'s. I handed out a bunch here. Hope we see something new soon.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm so sad. There have been further stories after this on, for this series.

SO many stories here: Jinx, Delany getting older, a story on how Kurt and Kate started up K-2 AND, within that, the Mayhem Girls in "Summer School" Maybe have Needles and Sherree drop into K-2 to visit.....

God, how I'll miss these stories.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Reread (again) and just s phenomenal. Give bold stars. Please do another N&D. As we know, Delaney is still in danger, and will remain unless you change story's arc.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I’m with the other commenters- anxiously awaiting the next story. I liked your stuff so much, I bought your book. Thanks for great story telling and many hours of active imagination!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

...waiting anxiously for the next installment, But would love a quick flashback of the 'contested extraction' to fill in Camp Mayhems' resume ;P

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Missing stories hoping for more,

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Is ther any news on your Shack Anthology? Are you still writing the series? Have you moves to a different site? or in other words.... I love Shack and I need MORE... please? I need to know of Delaney meets Emma, or the rest of the Shack Family

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This time an all female heroines action-spy story, a really well written plot that reminds movies like "Mission impossible" and the "Jason Bourne" serie. With so many well developed characters there is a great amount of possible evolution in many directions, for new great movie-novels: biotech experiments, mind-control devices, DNA military research, top secret spacelab missions, etc. It would also be nice to have a prologue of this serie (The Shack/Needles-Delaney) listing and presenting all the main characters and their relationships. As always 5+ full novas !

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Delaney Dawes needs to meet Faith Smith.

daves_not_heredaves_not_here12 months ago

Great series of stories so far. I voted 5 stars for all of the shack stories so far.

This is the last one listed in your bio. Are there any more?

Thanks

oldpantythiefoldpantythief12 months ago

This was almost a 'Mission Impossible' story, but thankfully not. While I've enjoyed the stories with Needles and Delaney, I miss the others from the Shack. I know this story was published in 2021 but given what's going on with things right now, it might be a good idea if Maris and the girls paid another to the FBI to do some more house cleaning. Loved the story.

Ghostno21Ghostno2112 months ago

This must be the 3rd or 4th time I have read this and silly as it sounds it gets better the more times I read it. A true Lit classic many thanks for sharing.

gorillaTgorillaT12 months ago

AS always, a superb read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree that it is time for more stories of the whole group of the shack! Awesome stories. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hoping the disappearance of T&M is due to The Shack novelization and eventual culmination. Imagine the complexity of the white board outline of the overall story. A campaign is needed to interest Keeanu and Chad Stahelski in The Shack as their post John Wick project. I’ve been imagining a bald Keeanu as Needles throughout this 4th read, and a young Chloe Grace Moritz as Delaney. Though shes too old for the part now. Any casting ideas?

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 1 year ago

I agree with the previous comment, it’s time for another N&D episode. This is my fifth reading of the whole saga, sounds a bit OC but I just love these characters.

Hoping all is well with you two, it’s been a while, eh!

LeFrog

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Okay it’s 2023 time for another Delaney story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just taken the time to read through many of the comments. There seems to be a lot of misunderstanding about sources of eye colour. A critical sentence seems to have been overlooked by some of the confused.

In reflecting on Emma, Maria comments, "She had the eyes of her father, The Reinhardt, and those eyes blazed with the cold blue fire of her fury."

But, of course, he was not the source of all the blue-eyed folk in the story. Just a couple of half sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So glad I lived long enough in this world to experience the words of Todd & The Missus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looking for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No disrespect to those other authors, but I think I'll try another of Todd172's stories first. Thanks for filling in the blanks around K2, Windy, Needles, The Girl With No Name, Loud Howard, Monster, Ex, Pogo, etc. Loved your twisty brain at work. Great story!

muddman74muddman74about 1 year ago

Todd, I have really enjoyed every one of your stories I have read so far and have rated all at 5 stars. You and the Missus are extremely talented, so keep on giving us such good stories to read and enjoy. I just bought the Needles and Delaney book off Amazon and I will buy anything you post there to help support you all and show my appreciation of the time and effort you all put in to these stories. Seriously, your stuff is good enough to put in print!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTodd172@Todd172
I write my stories to relieve the population pressure. Too many people banging around in there and the only way to get them out is to write them out. There's a bitter ex-Navy Master Chief living next to a quietly desperate tarnished Russian angel, who is trying to keep her sou...