The Shadow

Story Info
Jason gets lost in the woods with two very hot girls.
3.1k words
4.49
25.8k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,264 Followers

All characters in this story are over 18

The three teens rowed aimlessly down the river, hoping to catch a glimpse of one of the other canoes. Jason was pissed off at being stuck with the two girls in the entire group that weren't going to lift a finger to help him with anything, and he had been doing almost all of the rowing all day long, which was why they were so far behind the rest of the group. Kelly and Rachel were pissed off at being stuck with the biggest loser in the group, instead of Chad or Ryan. As the sun began to set, the girls just kept on chatting away, occasionally dipping their oar into the water, doing more harm than good.

Jason was beginning to get seriously worried that they were not going to catch the rest of the group before it got totally dark. He knew he would be able to handle the situation, but he didn't look forward to having to set up an entire camp all by himself. There was also only one tent, and he didn't like the idea of having to share it with two crazy hot girls that thought he was a total loser.

"We're going to have to stop here," Jason said, pointing to a cleared out campsite beside the river.

"What are you talking about?" Kelly asked incredulously, "There's no one there."

"It doesn't matter," Jason sighed, "we have to set up camp before it gets dark."

"No, we have to catch up to the others," Rachel replied in a pompous tone, "why don't you just row a little harder so we can catch them before it gets dark."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Jason shot back angrily, "I have been rowing hard all day. You two haven't done a damn thing! It's your fault we are so far behind everyone! Now I don't care what you think, I'm setting up camp." Jason turned the boat, and rowed them onto shore.

"I don't know who the fuck you think you are," Rachel said angrily, "but you cant talk to me like that. I'm a woman."

"Ya, no shit," Jason rolled his eyes as he lugged the bags out of the boat while the girls carefully stepped out, making sure not to get wet. "Do you think you can manage to get some sticks together to start a fire while I set up camp."

"I don't have to do anything," Rachel said, appalled, "we shouldn't even be here."

"Look," Jason nearly shouted, trying to control his temper, "because of your fucking entitled bullshit attitude we are probably at least a day behind the others, and if you don't help me start a fire and a camp before it gets dark, we are going to be sleeping out here in the dirt with the bears and coyotes."

"Come on Rachel," Kelly said, puling her away, "let's just help with the fire."

Over the next twenty minutes Jason set up the tent, and set up markers around the perimeter to detract the bears, and the girls gathered a small pile of sticks. When he was done, he walked over and arranged their pile, and then carefully struck a match and set the wood ablaze. A few minutes later they had a nice warm fire to huddle around, and just before it got dark too. Jason took out a can of food for each of them, and they had their supper.

"So how are we supposed to sleep tonight?" Rachel asked as she set her food down half eaten.

"What do you mean?" Jason asked, confused.

"I mean there's only one tent," Rachel said as if he should know what she was thinking. "Are we all supposed to sleep in there?"

"Ya," Jason nodded slowly, "unless you want to sleep out here."

"Or you could be a gentleman and let us have the tent, and you sleep out here," Rachel pointed out as if it were obvious.

"Fuck that," Jason laughed. "I set up the camp, and it's your fault we're in this mess."

"So you think you can just sleep in the same tent as us," Rachel nearly shouted, "there are rules you know."

"Rachel, its fine," Kelly sighed, trying to calm her friend down, "I'll sleep between you, you can both just pretend each other aren't there."

"Ugh, fine," Rachel seethed. Jason just shook his head in anger, and got up to take a leak. He walked over to the side of the camp, and stepped behind a tree. He was out of sight of the girls, but he didn't realize that the fire was casting his shadow onto a bush next to him, which was very much in sight of the girls. Jason whipped it out, and started peeing, while the girls carried on talking quietly by the fire.

Kelly noticed it first. She glanced over at where Jason was, and saw his shadow on the bush. She could see his hand holding onto what looked like a snake, but had a stream coming from the end of it. It looked so absurdly big that it actually took her a few seconds to realize what she was seeing.

"Oh my god," she whispered to Rachel, her eyes going wide, "look at that." Rachel looked over, wondering what Kelly might have seen, and then her mouth dropped open. Rachel couldn't believe a dork like Jason could have a dick like that; it had to be fake.

"That cant be real," Rachel whispered back, "it has got to be some kind of fake."

"How could it be fake?" Kelly whispered back excitedly, "You can see the pee."

"Then it must be a trick of the shadows, its probably like one fifth that size for real," Rachel insisted.

"No, look," Kelly pointed, "his wrist is normal sized, it really is that big."

"That's impossible," Rachel grunted, but kept on staring anyways.

"I'll bet you its real," Kelly grinned.

"Fine, you're on," Rachel agreed, just as Jason finished peeing. They both watched in awe as he carefully tucked the snake back into his jeans, and then came walking around the tree a second later. Both girls quickly turned away, not wanting him to know they were watching, or even that they had seen anything.

"What's up with you two?" Jason asked as he sat back down, noticing that the girls had a strange look about them.

"What, nothing, what are you talking about?" Rachel said nervously.

"You two look like you saw a ghost or something," Jason said, looking at their beautiful but pale faces.

"We thought we saw a snake," Kelly said quickly, "but it wasn't."

"Oh, well let me know if you do see a snake, we cant let them in our camp," Jason said seriously, finishing off his can of food.

"Right, we definitely will," Kelly said, smiling at Jason in a way he had only seen her smile at Ryan. It made him acutely aware that he was alone out here with these two gorgeous girls. Kelly was the total girl next-door type. She had long brown hair, and gorgeous blue eyes. She had nice round firm looking tits and the most amazing bubble butt Jason had ever seen.

Rachel was way more the bad girl type, with short jet-black hair and heavy makeup, even out here in the woods. She had a huge pair of big jiggly tits that everyone knew were somehow real, and a big round juicy ass that was rarely covered by much. Jason had to pull his eyes away from them, as he could feel a stirring in his pants as he stared at the beautiful girls.

"We should probably go to bed now," Rachel said, surprising Jason, "it's already dark, and we want to be off as early as we can right?"

"Uh, ya, right," Jason nodded, "you're right, you can go in first if you want, get ready or whatever."

"That's alright," Kelly waved her hand, "you can come in too. After all, we do have to share the tent."

"Uh, okay," Jason said awkwardly, "after you then."

The two girls walked over to the tent, while Jason put out the fire. Once it was down to embers, and the campsite was dark, Jason walked over to the tent. He could hear the girls giggling as he unzipped the tent flap, and felt his heart begin to race. As he ducked down into the tent, and stepped inside, he felt his heart leap into his throat. Both girls were wearing nothing but skimpy little underwear. Jason's eyes were immediately drawn to Rachel's huge tits, which were practically bursting out of her black bra. He looked over at Kelly, who was smiling up at him, and noticed her incredible abs, and then her long tan legs.

"I hope you don't mind," Kelly said playfully, "we like to sleep in our underwear, what about you?"

"Uh, well, uh, ya, normally," Jason stammered, "but I, uh."

"Well don't sleep in your clothes on our account," Rachel said casually, "you can take your shirt and pants off."

"I, uh, I don't think I uh, should," he mumbled nervously.

"Come on Jason," Kelly said, laying a hand on his bicep, "you rowed for us all day, and set up our camp, you must be exhausted, you should get comfortable."

"Ya but, uh, I don't think," Jason stammered, wide eyed, trying not to stare too long at anything.

"Just take your clothes off," Rachel said forcefully, silencing Jason. He wasn't sure what the hell was going on, but he was eager to find out. He slowly pulled his shirt off, and both girls admired his muscled chest and arms, wondering why they had thought he was such a loser before. He tried to sit down after taking his shirt off, but the girls would have none of it.

"Uh, uh," Kelly said playfully, scooting closer to Jason, "pants too."

"What, why," Jason said defensively, wondering what they could be thinking.

"Just take them off," Rachel snapped, and he slowly began to unbutton his jeans. He pulled them down carefully, trying to hide what was inside from the girls, but they already knew what to look for. They could both see that there was something quite large looking inside his boxers, that appeared to go down his leg.

"Those boxers look dirty," Rachel told him, staring down at his crotch, "do you have another pair?"

"Uh, well, ya, I do," Jason stammered some more.

"Good," Rachel said, bending forward so he could see down her massive rack, "then you should change."

"Hold on," Jason said, trying to wrap his head around what was happening, "are you asking me to change boxers in front of you?"

"Don't you want to?" Kelly asked sensually, and leaned in close to him. Jason could smell her delicious scent, and then she softly laid her hand on his boxers. "Mmm," she purred softly into his ear, "you feel really big down there, wont you show it to us?"

"Wh-what," Jason stammered, "what the hell is going on here?"

"We realized we were being unfair earlier," Rachel said, and also got right next to Jason, "you did all the rowing, and you set up a camp for us. You basically saved us. We just want to thank you."

Kelly leaned in, and gave Jason a light kiss on the lips. He had only kissed two girls before, and neither of them were anything compared to Kelly. Without thinking, Jason reached up and pulled her body close to his. Kelly seemed taken aback at first, then she kissed him back. They kissed passionately for a minute, and then he felt his boxers being pulled off. He broke the kiss, and looked down just in time to see Rachel pull his dick out.

"What the fuck," Rachel said in awe, "how do you have a dick this big?" Before Jason could answer, Kelly resumed their kiss. He grabbed hold of her sexy body, and kissed her back with everything he had. He could feel hands moving along his cock, and knew it was Rachel. Then he felt wetness on his dick. He pulled away from Kelly again, and looked down to see half his cock in Rachel's mouth.

"Let me have a taste," Kelly said, and moved down beside Rachel. They lay on their stomachs, and began playing with Jason's cock together. They would take turns sucking it for about thirty seconds or so, and then switch. They had very different styles, but Jason loved them both equally. Rachel was taking much more into her mouth, and even down her throat. At one point Jason thought she had nearly the whole thing in. Kelly was only sucking the tip, but she was slobbering all over it. When Rachel's turns came around, Kelly would begin to suck and lick on his balls. They took turns for nearly ten minutes before Jason knew it was time.

"Oh, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," Jason panted heavily.

"Mmm, ya, cum on our pretty faces," Rachel said as Kelly slobbered on his cock.

"Oh shit, its gonna be a lot," Jason said anxiously.

"Oh ya, cover us in your cum," Rachel cooed, and that was the last straw. Jason felt the cum surge, and looked down to see the first blast rocket out and splash across Kelly's face. She let out a little yelp of surprise, and Jason aimed his dick at Rachel. The second shot was even bigger, and poured out over Rachel. In one blast her entire face was covered in cum. Jason turned again, and shot two big blasts onto Kelly's face. He began shooting rope after rope on both of them. About halfway through the girls started laughing. By the time he was done, they were both soaked, and laughing hysterically.

"That was the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen," Rachel laughed.

"I didn't even know guys could cum like that," Kelly said, looking up at Jason with pure lust, "that was like ten times as much as my ex."

"What are we going to do with all this cum," Rachel said, looking up at Jason, "you got it all over us."

"Oh wow," Kelly said, "it tastes really good. Like actually good. I've never had tasty cum before."

"Damn," Rachel said as she licked up a big glob, "it does taste good. That's crazy. I guess we'll just have to clean each other up."

"Well I think we need to lose these messy clothes first," Kelly said, and sat up. She reached back, and undid her bra. Her tits looked amazing; they weren't huge, but they were perfectly round and petite. Rachel quickly followed suit, releasing her massive hooters. The girls began to lick the cum off each other, and Jason just sat back, gently stroking his still hard cock. The girls took about five minutes to clean each other.

"Are you still hard," Kelly asked as she looked over at Jason.

"Ya," he said eagerly, staring at both of their naked asses.

"Like, you're hard enough to keep going?" Rachel asked in awe, "after shooting that much cum."

"Definitely," Jason smiled, "I can stay hard for a really long time with you two."

"I want to feel you inside me," Kelly moaned, and got on all fours, facing away from Jason. She stuck her ass up in the air, and wiggled it invitingly. Jason didn't waste any time, he quickly got up, and moved into position behind her. He grabbed hold of her hips, and guided himself in. She let out a long moan as he slowly entered her. He started fucking her slowly, giving her time to get used to his size. After a minute or two, she began pushing back into him. Jason could feel how wet she was as his huge cock slid easily in and out of her. He picked up the pace a little, and she started moaning much louder.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," Kelly moaned as he fucked her harder. "Oh my god, I'm gonna cum, oh fuck, oh fuck." She let out a tiny scream as she came, and then fell forward onto her stomach, her legs shaking violently.

"Damn, that was hot," Rachel said, grabbing hold of Jason's cock.

"Fuck, I've never cum during sex before," Kelly panted, "that felt so fucking good."

"Ya," Jason added dumbly, staring down at Kelly's ass.

"Ok stud, my turn," Rachel said in a commanding tone. She pushed him down onto his back, and then quickly mounted him. Jason just stared up at her in awe. She lowered herself onto his cock, and then started riding him. Her big tits were flopping around like crazy as she bounced up and down. Jason felt Kelly lay down next to him, and then she leaned over and kissed him. He moved his hands up to Kelly's body as Rachel continued to ride him like a bull. Every bit of Kelly's body felt tight and muscular, while Rachel felt looser in a still sexy way.

Rachel's moaning had been getting steadily louder, until she threw her head back and let out a long deep groan. Jason felt her pussy tighten on his cock, and her legs began to shake. She kept on bucking her hips, only much slower than before. Her eyes were closed, and her hands were resting on Jason's chest.

"Doesn't he feel amazing?" Kelly said, moving down to Jason's cock again.

"Ya, its fucking huge," Rachel said, getting off of him and joining Kelly. "I've never fucked anything so big before."

"I've never seen anything so big before," Kelly said, and then leaned in and took his cock in her mouth. The girls were on their stomachs, laying over Jason's legs, and they began blowing him together again. They went back to taking turns, and then they began to do a sort of tandem move on him. They each wrapped their lips around his cock, at the same point, and then began to move up and down together. It felt amazing, and Jason could see their sexy eyes looking up at him as they moved along his long cock.

It was too much. He let out a grunt, and then a big glob of cum shot out above them, and landed on their faces. They both began to laugh again, but kept on slobbering on his cock. Jason shot rope after rope up into the air. Cum was flying everywhere. It was landing on him, and the tent floor, and mostly on the girls. When he was done they were still laughing, and they began to lick the cum off each other again. Jason just watched, unable to comprehend how well the evening had gone. When they were both clean, they lay down on either side of him. Jason lay back, enjoying the feel of their naked bodies next to his, and fell asleep.

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,264 Followers