All Comments on 'The Shadow'

by nikopheros

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DanDraperDanDraperabout 1 year ago

Short but a lot of fun to read. Thanks for sharing.

LitCritLitCritabout 1 year ago

You should really stick to writing things that you know about and have some experience with - which obviously excludes canoeing, camping, and any general outdoors activity. You don't ROW a canoe -- you paddle it, with paddles, not oars. Building a campfire takes more work and planning than you allow, siting and setting up a tent needs more care and intention than you tell of - and what kind of tent is it - how large a tent can you carry in a canoe with three people, camping gear, and food for - how long a trip? Three stars was a gift. Stick to topics you know something about.

Daryn00Daryn00about 1 year ago

I can agree with the points about the research, but let’s face it, I didn’t come here looking for the correct frame of reference on how to paddle a canoe. This story provided what I _did_ come here for and I’d like to see it continued (thanks!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

LitCrit has a stick up their ass, thanks for the erotica.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hot and Hilarious. Yes, "you're bigger than my boyfriend" is a real thing.

And a 17 foot Grumman can easily handle a tent for 3, air mattresses and summer weight sleeping bags. And if it is a group tour there may be a support team bringing in food and other supplies to each planned stop. Missing the planned stop may have left them hungry, but the girls should be well fed on the special protein drink Jason has generously provided.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous