The Shadow Monster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had devoured the entirety of her lower abdomen, ass, and lower thighs too. One bite, and she'd be in three pieces. She froze, petrified, trembling and sweating, eyes locked onto the subtle silhouette as it held her in its jaw. Its two hands no longer needed to keep her legs apart; the size of its head and mouth did for it. Instead, the two mammoth hands reached up, and took her hands, pinning them to the bed by her sides. It was unnecessary, she was trapped regardless, and unable to do anything, as this monster ate her.

But, it'd said first?

She trembled as she felt something hot, wet, and almost soft press against her smooth slit's folds. "W... What are... you doing?"

It chuckled again, maybe unable to speak with her lower body filling its mouth. So close, the deep chuckle was enough to have her whole body buzzing with the bassy waves, and she shivered -- or maybe vibrated -- as it flowed into her head and out into her toes. It went quiet again, and only the sound of its breathing, and her panting, were audible, as it again pressed the heavy, wet, long, malleable thing, against her sex.

She knew that texture. Long as it'd been for her since anyone had done this, and despite the differences in size, she knew the texture of a tongue. This thing's massive tongue, hidden inside the shadow, was touching her, licking her, probing at her clenching entrance even as its long, unwieldy shape allowed it to rise up like a collapsing wave, and bury her clitoris in the almost boiling, wet massage.

Masturbating in her bed had left her sensitive. Fear and adrenaline only made things worse. She squirmed, twisted, fought to lift her hands now that she realized what the beast was going to do, but it was pointless. Even if she could get her hands out from underneath the monstrous pair pinning hers, she was already literally inside the thing's mouth. If it bit down, she'd be dead in seconds. All she could do was lie there, staring, and whimpering.

Whimpers turned into a shocked mewl, as the enormous tongue began to enter her.

"Please... you... you can't." Her voice caught in her throat, and another mewl escaped her, as she felt the thick tongue spread her open. Thick, way too thick. She groaned as the roaming, writhing thing forced its way into her trembling depths, slowly easing itself deeper into her. She couldn't see, but she could tell her sex was spread taut, struggling to fit the beast's appendage as it licked her, buried her slit in wet heat, and rolled over her swelling clitoris, while the tip sank deeper into her.

Deeper, and deeper, and thicker. Her muscles clenched down, a desperate attempt to force the invader out, but all it did was garner a deep growl from the beast, a hungry growl, and she shuddered as the vibration filled her along with its tongue. Soon every inch of her depths were filled, and she gasped, doing her best to fill her lungs as she felt the rolling muscle press upward against her g-spot, and the fat tip of the tongue press against her depths. So deep, it could have been painful, but the beast apparently knew where to press, where to push, where to penetrate her deep, and deeper, stretching her pussy inward and forcing a grunt and moan from her. She knew her insides were on fire, engorged, sensitive, and what could have been far too thick, far too deep, far too much, became an overwhelming sense of full.

The beast forced in more tongue, stretching her deeper again, and she couldn't take it anymore. Between her pants and groans, the building sparks of pleasure overrode her fear. The tongue, bathing her spread-taut lips and washing over her engorged clit with its rolling massage, as the appendage moved like a wave inside her, rubbing and pressing, was too much. She squealed, and soon was out of breath, as she came. Her muscles clenched down, tighter than before, and the beast's rolling tongue came to a standstill as she squeezed her muscles around it. The pleasure sparks worked outward from her pelvis, up into her core into hardened nipples, and down to her toes, forcing them to curl, as her body pushed her hips toward the beast of its own accord.

A little part of her recognized the sensation of her orgasm, and the unique wetness of her fluids overflowing the monster's tongue. A larger part of her stared in shock at the shadow monster between her thighs, and how after a few seconds, it began to fuck her with its tongue again.

"W-Wait! Please, I... I can't... you... you can't... Please, this isn't... I..." Trying to talk was a mistake. She ran out of breath again, and soon her whimpers became nothing more than weak pants as she tried to keep from passing out. It wasn't done with her.

The monster was at least kind enough to give her now hypersensitive clit a break, no longer burying it with massaging tongue, but it gave her insides no such quarter. It probed against her depths, harder now, content to push against her deepest places and stretch her inward, even as the tongue forced rolling motions up against her g-spot again, and again, and again.

The next orgasm didn't take nearly as long to build, and it hit her harder. For a brief second, she realized she was drenching the monster, clenching muscles forcing a splash of her juices over the beast's tongue. Then, her mind went blank, unable to focus as the waves of pleasure coursed through her, up and down, toes to head to toes, as the beast continued to fuck her with its tongue, this time not letting up as she squirmed. Couldn't breathe, couldn't make noise, couldn't do anything but writhe.

Thank god, the monster finally stopped. It opened its mouth wide, and pulled its head away, teeth sliding along her skin; not sharp enough to cut, but sharp enough she knew they'd pierce straight through her if it bit down. She managed some wavering whimpers, as the enormous tongue filling her slipped free, and she forced herself up onto her elbows, eyes locked onto her spread legs and soaked slit. The beast had nearly split her open, and... and she'd cum, twice, from it.

She gasped, half just trying to get oxygen into her shaking body, half in shock as the shadowy creature rose over her.

"P... Please d... don't..."

The creature chuckled again, that deep voice rolling over her, making her head swim in the bass-filled vibrations. It came closer, and further over her, burying her under its size for a second time, until she felt like was she lost under a black void. The heat of its body was there, though, and she could still see its glowing red eyes directly over her. And, she could feel a few drops of its saliva -- or her cum -- fall from its mouth onto her breasts.

She felt something long, thick, hot, and wet set onto her stomach. With a exhausted squeak, she reached out to touch it; if she'd had the energy, she would have thrown it off, but the best she could muster without falling onto her back completely, was to touch the heavy thing sitting on her stomach. Whatever it was, the tip was a little harder than the monster's tongue, and the thing was thick as her wrist, thicker, and she could feel it had a malleable, fleshy texture.

If it'd been any harder, she'd have assumed it was some sort of absurdly large, aroused penis. Like this, it was more like a tentacle.

She squeaked when another of the massive tentacles fell onto her stomach. And then another. She stared up at the beast, at the shadowy waves, at the silhouette of tendrils and limbs above her, as the three heavy tentacles sat on her stomach, one of them nudging along her clitoris as it lay over her belly, and reached up to her sternum. They were thick, immense, and she could smell the sexual need coming from them. And as she collapsed onto her back, elbows giving out from around her, she could feel some dripping heat trickle from their tips down onto her skin.

"Wait. You... you can't... Please, you need to stop, and listen. I'm not--" Her voice cut short again as the titan's two hands took her legs, and lifted them. The beast spread her legs, and set them along the outside of its legs; if they were indeed legs, hard with muscle but also not shaped like legs. She may as well have been wrapping her legs around a rhinoceros.

And the rhinoceros thought she was her great grandmother Bethany. The monster was insane and overwhelmed with what Beth could only assume was unfathomable lust at this point, and it seemed more than versed in sex. Her body tingled all over, and the aftershocks of orgasm ripped away her strength and made her insides spasm with lingering pleasure waves, earning some quiet whimpers from her as she felt her thighs quiver.

This thing was a monster. A monster! It was going to eat her, kill her, and... and...

Something hard and firm pressed against her wet slit, and entered her. The beast didn't move, didn't thrust; whatever entered her did so on its own, writhing and twisting, squirming and pressing up against her insides at varying angles. Hard but not too hard, hot, and it fought against her clenching insides as it picked up to a fucking rhythm. It wasn't nearly as big as the three heavy things lying across her belly, but that didn't stop it from sending jolts of pleasure through her as it penetrated her. And moments later, had her whimpering as it did way too good a job of hitting her g-spot with every upward thrust.

She sucked in her breath hard as she felt one of the three heavy things slither off her stomach, and slide down against the inside of her thighs. It moved on its own like the other, bending its shape and moving under its own power too, to start nudging against her soaked buttocks. But, it was so, so much bigger than the one already penetrating her.

"N... No... don't...." She tried to remove her legs from around the enormous beast's waist, if it even was a waist her legs were being spread by, but the two colossal hands kept them there, snug to its body. Each hand was large enough to encase almost the whole length of her leg, from mid thigh to ankle; she had no chance of freeing them.

She gasped again, louder, when another set of hands reached out for her. A third and fourth hand took hers, raised them, and pressed them to the bed by her head, palm up. And then, the giant limbs pinned her arms, the size of its palms and fingers enough to cover her shoulder, elbows, wrists, and hands. She squirmed for a second, but there was no moving, not with every limb trapped in or under the beast's four hands.

The tentacle pressing against her ass began to push against the rose of her entrance, and she squeaked in dismay, clenching on the muscle hard. But the tentacle was wet, lubricated, hot, dripping, and it continued to press against her, massaging the sensitive skin as it spread its juices over her. She squeaked again as she felt the thick phallus begin to force her open, and she made one last attempt to lift her pelvis up and away from the monster. It accomplished nothing, except to make her already exhausted body even more tired. Panting to get breath, she stared up at the thing's grinning red eyes, as the small entrance of her ass began to open up.

"G... Gentle... please?" she whispered to the dark.

"Bethany, have I ever hurt you?" It chuckled again, warm, deep, content, and the silhouette of its enormous head lowered over her, as if detached from the colossal body between her legs. "Though, I must say, I am enjoying this game of yours. Your struggles are... maddening." It purred, voice pouring over her and making her eyes roll upward as vibrations reached her insides. "I can barely contain myself."

She almost managed to say something, but all she could summon was a mewl, as the beast's second, far far larger cock managed to open her enough to slip in the bulbous head. Heavy thickness filled her, and her mewl turned into a quiet, almost inaudible moan, as she felt her ass spread wide around the intruding shape. Her ring of muscle clenched tight around it for a moment, causing its firm texture to compress lightly, but temporarily. This thing was thick, and it wasn't getting any thinner, as it began to ease an inch of its wet girth into her body, and another inch, and another.

As the beast began to gently -- thank god -- sink itself into her ass, she lifted her head, and stared down at her body, as she felt more tentacles. While the first two huge tentacles continued to sit on her stomach, softly shifting and rubbing against her skin, more long appendages of wet heat began to lie upon her, thinner, lighter, and alive; tendrils like the one currently fucking her pussy and bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. They were nothing but shadowy shapes in the black, and no matter how her eyes adjusted to the faint moonlight sneaking in through the windows, she couldn't see any color on the monster's body, only black shadow. And those tendrils of black shadow overflowed her pelvis and sneaked up her body, six more sliding up her smooth skin and flat stomach. They moved left and right between her thighs, their bodies overlapping each other, and constantly nudging against her aching folds and swollen clitoris, even as they grew longer, and longer.

Several of the new limbs reached up between her small breasts, and began to massage them, circle them, pressing their bulbous, dripping tips to her hard nipples, and eliciting a few whimpers from her as she felt sparks dance around her areola. Others were content to play with her mid rift, nudging along her navel and base of her ribs, while another sneaked its way higher, and higher, climbing its way along her sternum, her neck, before lifting up, and reaching down again to begin pressing at her mouth and lips.

As the giant phallus entering her ass eased in another inch, and another, and began pressing upward against her pussy and deep spot from her depths, squashing the cock already fucking her pussy with an increasingly fast rhythm, she moaned. That full sensation, being overwhelmed with depth and heat and girth, it ripped the thoughts from her, and she mewled as she felt the enormous cock begin to gently fuck her. Back and forth, the beast's tentacle eased in and out of her ass, keeping at least five inches within her, but she could feel it sink another three or more into her in a slow, delicate fucking rhythm, each penetrating wave aimed upward for her belly, each hitting those places that sent jolts of bliss through her insides. It fought for room against the smaller tentacle and its faster rhythm, and both refused to relent as they stretched her inward.

The tentacle teasing her lips took advantage of her moans, and slipped its way into her mouth. She froze for a second, afraid the beast would throat fuck her, but no, the shadow monster continued its gentle pace. While the tentacle inside her ass occasionally slipped in a little deeper, filling her to the point she thought she might burst, the tentacle upon her tongue came no further than a couple inches. It pressed along her tongue, nudged against her cheeks, and slid back and forth with need, its dripping heat oozing from its tip onto her tongue.

The beast tasted of sex. Not like a human man though, but something else, something alien and terrifying and wild.

She managed a peek down at her belly again, and she groaned as she noticed a distension in the dark, pressing up and outward from her navel between the many tentacles sitting on her body. It pushed up whenever the tentacle inside her ass slid deep, and vanished as the tentacle slid back out several inches, all while the smaller tentacle fucked her dripping slit with increasing speed. And as she stared, the subtle bulge slipped past her navel, the tentacle stretching her insides deeper still.

The pressure of its girth and tip, hitting up against her pussy, squashing her g-spot, her deepspot, her everything, burying it in massaging girth and probing depth, was too much. She moaned around the cock rubbing against her tongue, and came. Clenching muscles did not stop the beast from fucking her, and she managed another peek down at her stomach, as the wave-like distension the tentacle caused continued, despite her trembling body. She clenched hard on the smaller tendril in her slit, and drenched the cock, and the giant one beneath it, in her juices. No matter how hard she tried to stop herself, her body refused to listen, and it happily clenched and leaked cum all over the intruders.

The small tentacle within her pussy slipped free. As her body trembled, rippling waves of tingling bliss coursing through her, one of the thick, giant cocks lying across her stomach slid down, and pressed against her slit. She reflexively squeezed, trying to stop the beast from the inevitable, but the monster only chuckled, and pressed its cock a little harder against her. The texture of the tentacle's tip, hot and soft, but firm and swollen, did not relent, wiggling a bit like a snake as it tried to forces its way into her body. And she knew she couldn't stop it. Despite her clenching depths, the beast's member was determined, and it pressed harder, slowly opening her up wide, and wider, and wider, until she felt her slit grow taut. Its cocks were thicker than its tongue, and now two of them were inside her.

She looked down at herself, and stared, frozen, as the humongous girth forced its way into her. She half expected to scream in pain from a hard thrust, but the shadow creature was content to do things slowly. It left her with no choice but to watch, hypnotized by the sight of her labia spread to their limits around the girth stretching her apart. She'd thought she felt full before, but as the second giant cock began to fill her, she whimpered as she felt the girth push up against her belly, but also down against her back. There was no room left inside her, and every inch the beast managed to sink into her rubbed along her clenching, quivering insides.

Once the beast's cock reached her depths, she managed a mewling sound around the cock tenderly fucking her mouth, before her breath vanished again. She tried to lift her arms, but they were still pinned, and her legs were locked tight around something invisible and almost as wide as a car. The monster stayed deep inside her, refusing to let her relax, refusing to give her a single inch of room, as it pushed harder, pressing into her depths, and stretching her pussy inward with a slow, deep, almost loving rhythm. As much as the beast had filled her to the point she thought she'd explode, every thrust it made was gentle and tender; or she doubtless would have exploded.

As the monster pushed a little harder, and stretched her cunt deeper and deeper, massive cocks filling her and leaving her no room to breath, she let her head fall back onto the mattress. Her eyes half closed, and the muscles of her body unclenched from their earlier fear and panic. No point. She wasn't going anywhere.

Slowly, the beast eased most of its lengths out of her, but did not leave her, the bulbous heads of the members remaining inside her, keeping her holes spread taut. And then it pushed back in, both of them, together, inch after inch, after inch, after inch, until she felt the distension along her belly push past her navel.

One of the thinner tentacles, lost in the mayhem of alien limbs and shadow, began to massage her clitoris. The poor nub was so sensitive, aching and beyond swollen, and the heavy appendage pressed on it softly, burying it in gentle but consistent pressure. A soft, tender massage for her engorged clit and labia, as the beast pushed in deeper, and found the absolute limit of how much it could stretch her insides.

Turns out her insides could stretch a lot.

She struggled to keep her eyes open, desperate to watch the red eyes of the monster above her as it continued to fuck her, pushing her down into the bed, and making her sink down into an ocean of heat, sweat, juices, and pleasure. The building fire inside her ignited again, and she closed her eyes as she felt more waves of almost electric pleasure ripple outward from her depths. Her juices soaked onto the cock inside her pussy, and mixed into the mess of its alien juices, the cum she'd already soaked it with, and her beads of sweat.