The Shadow Monster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then it started to cum. First the cock in her mouth offered her a slow, thick, heavy wave of fluid, something strange, sweet, and overwhelming with the smell of sex and need. It overflowed her mouth with the second wave, before the tentacle slid out from between her lips, only to be replaced by another between her moans. Some of the lengths rubbing her skin on the outside began to leak waves of the heavy fluid as well, and she shivered as she felt her breasts soon disappear underneath layers of wet heat.

The beast's rumbles announced more, and she went limp as she felt the two cocks filling her body sink their deepest yet, the small edges of pain lost in the pulsing pleasure that worked through her. It must have been almost foot deep in her pussy, maybe more, and deeper in her ass, making each gush of hot cum it filled her with overwhelming. She could feel it flow out of her, her taut depths forcing it out with almost squirting force, and it soaked her thighs in the outward splashes of the monster's cum, as the beast pumped its seed into her.

The third thick tentacle, still lying across her belly, released its cum in the same volume, slow but massive in quantity, overflowing her distended stomach, her sternum, ribs, and soon up onto her breasts and down to her hips as it poured. Tingling hot on her skin, the thick cum had no color or shape, as far as Beth could see. What little the moonlight let her see showed that the flowing liquid was just as much an enigma as the rest of the monster, something shadowy, dark, almost invisible.

The beast came, and came, and rumbled like a giant purring cat as it did. All she could do was lie there, wait, and do her best to recover from both the orgasmic bliss rolling up and down her body, and the overwhelming sensation of fullness.

The thing in her mouth slid out of her, and she gasped for air. She'd stopped breathing at some point, both from being filled with its girths, but also because her lungs refused to work. Every breath was cut short as the thick things penetrating her pushed as deep as they could go, until she was sure she'd be pain. But what pain she felt was minor, a tiny buzzing thing that did nothing to detract from how full she felt, and how each time the two cocks filling her body stretched her insides as deep as they could possibly go, sparks of pleasure rippled outward.

Her gasps turned into a squeak, as the beast withdrew the huge things filling her, lifted its giant hands, and flipped her over.

"Wait! Wait, stop, please..." A couple seconds pause was enough for her to regain her thoughts again, and with it, panic. God, what was happening? Oh god it wasn't done. This monster thought she was Bethany, and it was fucking her, fucking her until she was going to pass out. She had to get away, get it to stop, get out and--

One of its giant hands pressed down on her back, squashing her pathetic attempt to get up and flee instantly. The same hand reached out for her left one, pinned it to the sheets far away from her, and did the same to her right hand. Both were completely lost underneath the titanic size of its palms. And as she squirmed and wriggled, panic surging through her again, she felt a third hand take her hips and force them to hold still.

Again, she felt those two immense cocks and their dripping heads press to her holes. Were they the same ones as before? She couldn't tell, couldn't see, she could only feel the heat of them, and that they were wet. As they pressed against her, she turned her head, looked up, and froze solid.

The beast was over her, and its head was over hers. Was that drool? It was all dark and black, all shadows and silhouettes, but the heat was real, and the two glowing red eyes of a huge head were real. They came closer, and closer, until she could feel its teeth grazing slightly against her hair, before traveling further past her head, and further. Its eyes disappeared into the dark, and a moment later, she realized why.

It was lowering its body down onto her. The thing was so huge, she couldn't see its head anymore, as it covered her with its enormous frame. She disappeared beneath its body, and she whimpered as the hardness of its alien muscles pressed down on her shoulders. As its giant body descended onto her, the two fat girths pressing against her slit and ass sank into her; her body accepted them much more easily, now that she'd been so stretched. Soon, she could feel them pressing against her depths again, stretching her, pressing against her deepest places as they fought for room inside her, two cocks squashed together inside her with only a thin layer of flesh between them.

And deeper. She groaned, loudly, far louder than she thought she ever would in a situation like this, as the beast again stretched her even more than before. She was going to burst, and her legs kicked at the bed weakly as the beast pressed further and further into her. She was going to break apart. She was going to split open right down the middle. But, she didn't. She didn't know why, but as the two thick girths filled her, she rolled her eyes upward as the pleasure waves started to build again.

As if she wasn't already about to split apart, the beast eased in maybe another inch, before she felt the hardness of its pelvis -- she had to assume it had one -- press against her ass. Thank god, thank fucking god. She could feel the bulge along her once flat stomach reaching past her naval again, further this time, and pressing down into the blankets underneath her. The angle of the beast, pointing down toward the bed instead of directly toward her torso, was probably the reason it could go deeper, pushing her insides toward her abs and the bed, instead of into her torso.

She was so tiny compared to it, like a petite doll. With her head turned left, she watched as the shadow fell upon her, until she couldn't see anything anymore. But she could feel it. Its chest... or maybe even just its stomach, covered her entire torso and most of her arms; what little of them that weren't covered by its stomach, were covered by its hands. Her legs were spread, but she couldn't see what was happening there either, only feel how a dozen tentacles rubbed against her thighs, with one massaging her tender clitoris relentlessly where it met the blankets. And the weight of the beast was immutable. She pressed her hands against the bed and back against the monster, to try and get the beast off her, but it didn't budge, didn't react, didn't move a single inch. She'd have an easier time lifting a car.

And it stayed inside her, buried to the hilt, its pelvis covering her ass completely, squashing it. It didn't start thrusting, pounding, or hammering down on her. It only shifted its body back and forth an inch or two, just enough to create friction inside her, for her clenching muscles to feel hot, dripping wet skin drag along her trembling flesh, and to ease up the pressure on her insides from about-to-be-split-in-two overwhelming, to just extremely overwhelming. Back and forth, a slow rhythm that demanded she feel the giant bulge it created along her abs, a shifting distension running from her mons to nearly her sternum. No, it couldn't have been that deep. That was insane. But, god, it felt like that, like it was nearly breaking her in half, nearly skewering her until it would have killed her.

But it didn't break her. The pain of having her insides stretched so deep, and having both holes spread taut by its girths, was again lost under the climax that ripped through her. As the beast's body pressed down on her head, her shoulders, her back, and her ass, gently pinning her to the blankets, she could only move her legs. Her feet kicked at the blankets, and thank fucking god, the tentacle rubbing her aching, sore clit stopped. But, as her muscles clenched, and her cum leaked out of her some more, the beast did not stop gently fucking her.

"Please... st... stop..."

It ignored her. Or maybe it couldn't hear her, with how she was buried beneath it. Either way, it was content to stay deep inside her, so deep its pelvis remained where it was, snug to her ass, and shifting back and forth in the most gentle fucking she'd ever had. Gentle, and so deep it was a wonder she didn't have a ruptured colon. She knew she didn't. All she felt from its insistent need to keep its fat girths buried inside her, was the good sort of bruise pain that came from good sex or a good workout, and rolling waves of tingling pleasure, erupting outward from where it squashed her deep spot and g-spot into the bed.

She stopped breathing as her toes curled. Nothing blocked her breathing, not the pressure of its enormous weight on her back, and nothing blocked her mouth. But breathing stopped regardless, as she kept cumming, and started to see stars. She kicked at the bed some more, not sure if she was kicking any of its tentacles, but definitely hitting the bottom of her bed with her feet, as her cunt clenched with random spasms. Everything between her legs was soaked, a mix of sweat and its cum, and plenty of her own; she recognized the sensation of her swollen insides leaking their arousal all over the penetrating monster.

It started to cum again, and began fucking her more earnestly. Not hard, not fast, but it did slowly ease out some of its long length, slow enough she felt it pump cum into her several times, before it began to push its way back into her awaiting body again. It went all the way, filling her cum-filled crevices until she felt the fluid gush out of her holes, forced out by the invading presence of its cocks, as it once again buried itself to the base, pelvis snug to her ass. And then, the monster did it again, a slow, insanely deep fucking rhythm that demanded she notice every inch of skin-on-wet-skin friction along her insides, and every pulsing wave of cum filling her, before the beast caused its own cum to gush out of her and splash down her legs. The tingling waves of bliss, exploding outward from her core, down her thighs into her toes, into her chest, and up into her head, were blinding.

Perhaps finally done with its long orgasm, it sank down into her again, and stayed there, grinding its weight down onto her harder than before and staying buried to the hilt. Its colossal weight pushed her into her bed, sinking her into its softness deeper and deeper, as the creature flexed its cocks inside her. The bulbous, fat tips of each length rubbed and pressed unendingly against her insides, pressing them toward her belly and the blankets, as her trembling muscles milked the monster of its seed. No more fucking, it just stayed there, gently grinding its hips side to side, staying buried to the hilt and refusing to give her a moment's relief from the unending pressure of its cocks stretching her to near rupture.

She would have cum again, if she hadn't already been cumming the whole time. A part of her knew she hadn't taken a breath in a minute, a literal minute, and she saw more stars around the edges of her vision. The growing burning sensation in her lungs was a signal to her that she needed to breath, but try as she might, all she could do was wriggle, writhe, and cum, as the beast above her remained where it was. Her mouth was open, and she was vaguely aware her eyes were partially open too, and rolled up, unable to focus on anything at all. All she could do was hold on, and pray the beast was done as it finally grew still, and stopped moving all together.

It was. The signals to breath finally won over her pleasure, and she gasped, wiping away the stars in her vision as the almost painful waves of climax started to pass.

With a rumbling purr she could only guess was satisfaction, the beast withdrew from her insides, earning a few whimpers from her as her quivering muscles clenched on its cocks. Chuckling, the monster turned her over onto her back, placed its weight onto its many hands around the edges of the bed, and it looked down at her, her only clue that it was looking down at her being the shift of its red eyes against a black silhouette.

"Bethany, I've missed you. It's been months. Did something happen?" That voice, that deep voice, it rolled through her until she felt the buzz in her whole body. It felt good.

No, it didn't feel good! It felt terrifying. A monster was in her bed. A literal monster was in her bed, and it thought she was Bethany. The whispers in her mind, telling her to enjoy herself tonight, it'd been this thing. The power giving out, it'd been this thing. Oh god.

"I'm not Bethany," she said, but her voice was almost inaudible, even to her. Her voice was wavering, reminding her that her whole body was still shaking. Everything was tingling. Everything was soaking wet, sweat and cum everywhere. How much of it was hers? Oh god.

The monster laughed. "Bethany, surely you--"

"I am not Bethany!" After a few gasps, a few seconds of not being fucked up to her lungs, she'd found her breath, and a little energy to go with it. She forced her weight onto her elbows, and started to inch herself toward the nightstand. Get the flashlight, get the flashlight, get the flashlight.

"I... don't understand. Is something wrong? I--"

"I am not Bethany!" Once she was within arm's reach of the flashlight, she grabbed it and pointed it up at the monster. Oh god, what would it look like? Slimy? Scaly? Furry?

She turned on the light, and petrified as it shrieked in what she could only assume was pain. Shrieked, and exploded? No, not exploded, but bits of black shot outward from where her light hit, and cut through the monster looming over her. She couldn't see it, even as her light moved over it. The black silhouette of its body shattered where her light hit it, as if the thing itself were darkness.

"How... how could you!?" the shadow creature cried out. "Bethany. How could you? You know--"

"I am not Bethany! She was my great grandmother, and she's dead! She died two months ago!" She regretted it the moment it came out of her mouth. This thing was obsessed with Bethany, and it was a monster. If it didn't think she was Bethany, what was stopping it from killing her? Worse, if it didn't know Bethany was dead, what would--

It screamed again, and the tearing sound ripped through the house. She felt it vibrate through the floor and into her bed, and stared at the shadows around her as they began to swirl around the bedroom.

It was moaning, like a ghost might moan, a deep, wailing sound that had multiple layers, some deep and booming, some high pitched and piercing. It was almost like the whole house was moaning, crying, and she froze until she thought her heart stopped. The flashlight flickered in her hand, and she prayed it'd stay on, as her room turned into Hell.

"She's not dead!" the monster screamed. Oh god, the neighbors had to hear this, right? Someone had to hear this. Someone had to come and get her out of here before this thing killed her. She shouldn't have said anything. Shouldn't have said a damn thing.

She jumped from the bed. She heard the air part as a whip came out for her, and for a second, she thought the thing was attacking her with a genuine whip, ready to split her skin. It didn't, but it did grab her around the waist, and slammed her down onto her bed. The flashlight fell out of her hands, went clink clink along the floor, and died. The world spun, and she struggled to get her bearings as she bounced. It was going to kill her! Kill her, eat her, break her in half, something! Get away, get away!

The room was almost pitch black, no candles, no flashlight, and she could see the creature's red eyes in the swirling shadows, pointed directly at her. What to do, oh god. She was naked! She had nothing she could defend herself with.

Defend herself? The monster had nearly fucked her into a coma. She hadn't cum that hard, that many times, ever. That w--that was Gammy's secret! Oh god, she knew this thing! She knew it, and... and... had sex with it! Gammy loved to talk about sex, and how happy it made her. No one knew who she was dating, she kept it a secret, and Beth knew some of her relatives assumed Bethany was going insane. Not insane, no more than Beth was right now. This wasn't a dream. This monster existed, and it had an... appetite.

"She's... dead," she said again. Oh fuck oh god, why? Why say anything?

"She's not dead!"

"She's dead! I went to Gammy's funeral! I gave an eulogy!" Well, if she was going to die, she wasn't going to die over a misunderstanding.

"G... Gammy?" the darkness whispered.

"She was my great grandmother!" For all the fear and rage in her voice, her eyes blurred with tears. Gammy was gone, and saying it over and over raked at her insides.

The swirling shadows came to a stop. The invisible, untouchable wind ceased. The roaring and moaning went silent. The room grew still, more still than when Beth had first come in. And the red eyes disappeared, vanishing into the deadly obsidian that surrounded her.

"Great grandmother?" Again, more whispers, a quiet, deep, alien sound. If haunted walls could talk, they'd whisper like that. "Bethany was your great grandmother?"

"Yes!" God, finally, progress. "Great grandmother. She's dead, so please, stop... stop calling me Bethany." Stop fucking me, too, while you're at it.

The darkness went so quiet, Beth could hear her heart pulse in her ear. Ice trickled down her spine and into her toes, and she gulped down the rising panic as she stared into the shadows around her. Ok, so, monsters existed. Sure, she could believe that, get on board with that, terrifying an idea as it was. A monster, a shadow thing, haunting an ancient house her Gammy used to live in, she could even believe that too.

That her Gammy apparently had a relationship with this monster, on the other hand, was proving hard to wrap her mind around. It made a lot of things make sense, a lot of times Bethany passed up on a trip to stay home, and a lot of times Bethany seemed to be unusually happy, like she'd just had a great session at the gym. How many times did Beth and her parents come visit, not knowing Bethany had been in some sort of relationship with a monster?

A monster that left everyone alone, when they stayed the night. A monster that never hurt anyone. A monster that lived with Bethany for years, maybe decades! And not once hurt a soul, or made its presence known to anyone but Bethany.

The silence carried on, but she knew it was still there. The darkness shifted and stirred, like the ripples on a lake, with a crocodile lurking beneath. No, not a crocodile. She had to reframe how she thought of this thing. Hard to do, when it had just... done things to her, without her permission. It wasn't a crocodile. It was a genuine monster, of literal darkness.

"I'm sorry," the darkness said at last. "I... I haven't seen Bethany in so long. That part of me took over." That part? "It... it saw you, in her. You look so similar."

"I, uh, I guess I'll take that as a compliment. Gammy was pretty amazing."

"She was amazing. Your... your name, Beth? You are... Jeremy's daughter."

"R-Right." More silence, but at least the cold dread smothering her was fading away. Instead of cold, now things were awkward. Scary as fuck, and awkward. "I... I uh... I don't know what to say," she said. "How did you meet Bethany?"

The darkness folded like a big blanket, moving over itself, layers bending and mixing around the edges of the bed and along the walls.

"She found me. I was alone, for many... many years. When this home was built, it unearthed me, and Bethany... cared for me."

How did someone care for a shadow monster? Details. She could ask about that later. And, thinking that there'd get to be a later managed to bring a smile to her lips. She wasn't going to die! Yay! Or, at least, probably wasn't. Every moment, she could feel the tension melt out of her, and her breathing and heart slowed to something at least near calm.