The Shame Parade

Story Info
College championship leaves the losers naked and humiliated.
13.7k words
4.02
25.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zorro4l
zorro4l
79 Followers

Author's note:

All characters involved in this fictional story have reached the age of majority.

*

At 22 years of age, the twins Sarah and Jane, were two shining and well-formed strawberry blondes who enjoyed a magnificent and enviable social position, besides being extremely competitive in order to achieve excel in all their activities, both academic and extracurricular had placed them as the center of attention both in the exclusive university where they carried out their higher studies, as in the active life of the local high society.

Their angelic faces were worthy of writing odes and even symphonies by the artistically inclined boys who watched them walk around the university campus, and their athletic bodies achieved optimal development, thanks to their magnificent genetics inherited from Natalia. Her mother was a beautiful and captivating 45-year-old woman who, in her youth and in defiance of her aristocratic and conservative family's wishes, she managed to stand out briefly in the movies thanks to her natural talent, along with that immense and graceful physical resemblance she bore to Grace Kelly. She abandoned a promising film career after falling madly in love with an illustrious and handsome oil tycoon, whom she married and the marriage happily produced the beautiful twins.

Sarah and Jane had an affable character, although they were somewhat temperamental, that powerful personality was what drove them to stand out based on achievements, both academic and athletic, in addition to making them outstanding in any activity they decided to undertake.

The Women's college basketball tournament that year was in the final stretch, only a few weeks left to define the teams that would dispute the national championship, which, by coincidence of life, the main favorite teams were those representing the university Alessandro VI and Martin Luther King Jr. This would be defined after a few games where some universities that were giving their all to reach the final of the championship would be eliminated.

That cool Saturday morning the Twins were accompanied by their best friends, Inga and Stefanie, a pair of beautiful sisters, 21 and 22 years old. Together they went to enjoy the facilities of the exclusive country club where their families had life memberships.

After playing a doubles match on the tennis courts, they would go to cool off in the pool and later entered the restaurant for a lunch with friends. The girls were dressed in fresh white attire, tight pants and beautiful linen blouses of the same color, which highlighted the majesty of their long, beautiful blonde hair.

Upon entering the restaurant Stefanie accidentally bumped into a kitchen assistant, who to her bad luck was carrying a huge container with the leftovers collected from all the dishes, she missed the door she was supposed to use and ended up bumping into Stefanie, causing a painful and scandalous incident.

The contents of the container quickly spilled all over Stefanie and splashed considerably on the neat attire of Inga, Sara and Jane. Immediately the explosive temper of the twins made an overt and explicit verbal abuse of the reckless assistant who was in her first week working at the country club.

I refrain from reproducing literally the strong content of the words that girl named Shanequa must have stoically listened to, because of how unpronounceable those words might be to some people, who would like to burn me in green firewood for repeating such a litany of racist origin in this story that is not intended to be anything more than entertainment.

Shanequa was a 19 year old girl, of athletic build who worked part time in that place in order to pay for her studies and help her family, she was the first of her lineage that thanks to her intelligence and dedication managed to be admitted to the university, the neighborhood where she lived was of a somewhat violent and marginal nature, where the boys hardly went beyond high school and the girls who did not get pregnant before the age of 20, had to work from a very early age if they wanted to survive.

Shortly before the insults began, Aretha and Mahalia, two girls who worked in the kitchen and saw the incident, Mahalia was Shanequa's cousin and she was the one who helped him get the job, appeared in time to share the harshness of the insults and grievances against their ethnic and social origin, mainly from the indignant twins.

Soon a member of the management appeared and due to the loud complaints of four members belonging to the most powerful families of the country club, he immediately wished to comply with the strident request to terminate the three kitchen assistants from their jobs, with the aggravating circumstance of not receiving that week's pay or severance pay.

The manager apologized to the blondes and immediately asked for new clothes to be brought to them from the boutique at the expense of the management. (In this part we can see that the new clothes would be paid for with the money that Shanequa, Mahalia and Aretha stopped receiving because of the arbitrary order of the servile manager).

This situation generated a scandalous gossip among the members of the club, in a short time this would arrive in a somewhat distorted version to the ears of Natalia who was enjoying the sauna, as soon as she heard the names of her daughters, she took her towel to wrap her stylized and enviable figure and went to the dressing rooms, where she found her two daughters getting dressed after taking a shower again and removing the stench of the kitchen leftovers, she hugged them in a way that could seem that the girls had their lives in grave danger.

The days passed and the incident would soon be forgotten by the twins and their friends, what was important to them these days was that the team made it to the finals.

Sarah and Stefanie played on the Alessandro VI University women's basketball team and Jane and Inga were part of the cheerleading squad. Both athletes and cheerleaders had been preparing for weeks for a place in the championship final.

After defeating their rivals without much difficulty, the long-awaited match would be played between the favorite teams; Alessandro VI University and Martin Luther King Jr. The latter gave a huge surprise in the national collegiate league, because this institution was considered the ugly duckling, nobody doubted their athletes and their sporting quality. Even some players of the men's team were easily signed by professional league teams, but when it came to the women's basketball team no one dared to bet two cents in their favor, the girls were rude in the extreme, sometimes becoming a little temperamental and that was perhaps a weakness for their team.

In the collegiate league, hurtful comments were made about these girls saying that they were a team that was a rip and tear, due to the fact that the important games when the score became extremely close, numerous fouls began to appear on the playing court. The previous year their last match ended in a pitched battle that led them to be disqualified from the tournament.

For unknown reasons, the final would be played at Martin Luther King High School, this caused severe dissatisfaction for Alessandro VI University because that school was in a very inconvenient location, the kids said mockingly that it was a magical neighborhood. You could walk through its streets and never explain how your possessions disappeared. For this reason, no one wanted to go to the game to support the team, even no family members of the players were willing to even be near that "Ghetto". The very idea caused terror in the snobbish university community.

The 10 Dragons players and 18 cheerleaders boarded the university bus and headed to the game site.

Once on the field, the beautiful students of the privileged university made comments concerning the crowd packed into the stands.

"We're like grains of rice in a pot full of beans," said one of them with displeasure.

None of them was at ease in that poor neighborhood. But the final match had to be played so they all agreed to face the situation and walk out of there holding the champions trophy.

Shanequa was the captain of the Martin Luther King Institute of Technology's Manticores, Aretha was also on the basketball team, Mahalia was the captain of the cheerleading squad. The three ebony beauties were fired up as they recognized the twins Sarah and Jane who were each leading the sports team and the cheerleading squad respectively, within seconds they also recognized Inga and Stefanie.

Within minutes, word spread of the presence of the four blondes connected to the Shanequa, Mahalia and Aretha incident. This immediately ignited the tempers of the Manticore players, who were determined to humiliate and tear apart these snooty spoiled girls.

At 7:59 p.m. the game kicked off and each team was trying to dominate the field, while the Manticore cheerleaders began to improvise witty rhymes ridiculing their rivals. Jane coordinated with Inga to respond to these rhymes with others, the girls shouted so loudly that they distracted the players of the opposing team.

Thus, a battle began to brew between those who were disputing the ball, as well as the respective cheerleading squads, the rhymes led by Mahalia immediately spread to the people in the stands and the mockery of the dragons gained a lot of strength.

On the court things were not easy at all, within minutes Stefanie was on the ground after being knocked down by one of the Manticores, a girl with thick legs and a very bad attitude who was sliding nimbly and swiftly down the court.

The referee called the foul and the respective penalty shot was taken, Stefanie managed to score without problems, the booing from the stands increased progressively. At the end of the first half, the Dragons had a slight advantage over their opponents.

The teams headed for the locker room; the cheerleading squads were giving each other looks that could be capable of knocking out anyone who got in their way.

Jane bumped into Mahalia and they immediately struck up a conversation.

"How does it feel to be so close to humiliation!" -Said Mahalia.

"We're so bad that the score is in our favor! Maybe you need to wash your eyes or go back to elementary school, so you can learn how to read numbers." -Responded Jane haughtily.

"You're crazy if you think you guys can win! The Manticores are going to dominate in the second half. Resign yourself to face a humiliating defeat!" -said Mahalia.

"You can bet anything we'll tear them to shreds!" -Responded Jane dismissively.

"Be careful white girl! We take such things very seriously here! Whoever wins tonight will do their bitches to the losers! Are you sure you want to go on?"

"I'll hold him! We'll kick their asses!" -Said Jane haughtily.

"You'll regret your arrogance! At the end of the game, we'll meet at center court to make you pay! The losers will be humiliated! Right here in front of everyone!

The two looked at each other with a fire burning in their eyes, the rest of the two squads did the same and as soon as the two teams were back on the field, the cheerleaders returned to their places.

The second half of the match began in a close manner, the manticores began to implement their strategy to keep the ball in play and make the dragons run in order to fatigue them, Shanequa and Aretha would leave their desire for revenge for the end. In the locker room they agreed that the best way to take revenge on those rich girls was to defeat them on the court, so all aggression would be contained and they would try to provoke the opposing team to commit fouls.

The manticores made use of all their energy to fatigue their rivals and in a short time the score was tied, the dragons would not let themselves be defeated at first and reinforced both their defense and their offense, Sarah was frantic and began to be filled with anger due to the shots that Shanequa continually was responsible for frustrating her.

The mood in the stands continued to repeat the taunting and corrosive rhymes that Shanequa was leading, Jane was responding to them in witty ways along with her squad.

The score remained tied according to the Manticores' strategy as the clock continued to tick down and the minutes slowed to a crawl. The dragons made some changes in their lineup to reinforce their game, there were only 2 minutes left for the end of the game, Sarah managed to catch the ball and once she was close to the basket she was ready to score, she couldn't explain where the hell Shanequa came from blocking that shot that was sure to become a touchdown, With the ball in her possession she ran with great agility all over the court, she made a pass to the girl with the thick legs who after outwitting two of the dragons made a pass to Aretha who was close to the scoring area. 10 9 8 7 6. The ball is in the air and manages to enter the basket.

The manticores win the game 32 to 31!

The people in the stands go crazy with the frenzy of the victory obtained by their team, the manticores scream euphorically and hug each other celebrating the triumph.

Mahalia and Jane are on the court accompanied by their respective squads, Jane argues that that last play by Shanequa was suspiciously illegal.

"I told you girls you would lose! Now you're going to pay!" -said Mahalia as she grabbed Jane by the waist grabbing her blue and white uniform sweater lifting it up her torso flipping it over and placed it at jane's head level whose arms were raised and pinned completely immobilized.

It wasn't 2 seconds before the rest of the dragon cheerleaders were in the same situation being subdued by the manticore cheerleaders.

"I told you we take those kinds of challenges very seriously here! You and your friends cost us our jobs!" -Said an enraged Mahalia as one of her hands ripped off Jane's skirt who was stunned to hear an exact repeat of the litany of insults, she and the others shouted at the 3 kitchen assistants at the country club weeks ago.

"Get off me you stupid bitch! You'll pay dearly for this!" -Jane shouted angrily.

Mahalia immediately with feline agility slid Jane's white panties downward, along those beautiful legs leaving them at her ankles, in order to hinder her movements. She immediately unhooked the matching white bra and began to wave it like a flag on her raised arm so that everyone in the bleachers could see it. Jane was exposed!

"Are you planning to sue me? You won't be saved today by Mom and Dad's money."

Jane felt her face redden as a result of her anger, furious she flailed immobilized by her sweater desperately shaking her bare ass and screaming curses for Mahalia, it wouldn't take more than a blink of an eye for the rest of the cheerleaders to share in the humiliating circumstance that was compounded the instant they were made to bend over for the euphoric crowd in the bleachers to enjoy a full view of the 18 naked asses that stood with their legs spread wide open, exposing a juicy collection of pale peaches and a few pink ones that presented various shapes to satiate all sorts of preferences and fetishes, the vast majority were completely shaved, with the exception of two, which were covered in fine golden pubic fur.

The dragon players could do nothing as soon as their cheerleading squad began to be humiliated and exposed by the other furious girls, the Manticore players immediately had them subdued against the wall, Shanequa had Sarah pinned down by twisting her arm behind her back and in a few seconds, full of electrifying fury she would begin to strip her of every garment she wore below the waist, inciting her teammates to imitate her example. Stefanie found herself in the same painful situation as she was subdued by Aretha. Both Sarah and Stefanie froze as they heard the same words, they said that morning at the country club followed by the clear intention that they would pay for it.

The rest of the team was up against the wall and being stripped naked by the manticores, while the people in the stands continued to cheer them on and broke into wolf howls and screams celebrating the impromptu display of those round white asses that were exposed au naturel and far surpassed any halftime show presented at a professional league game.

Mahalia found herself whipping the buttocks of the submissive Jane who kept screaming demanding that this one stop and issuing loud threats that inflamed Mahalia's vengeful tempers.

"I don't understand why you white girls dare to call us colored people. Look how your naked ass goes from being pale to showing a fiery red color! And if I hit it hard, it will turn purple. You white girls are so much fun when you are being subdued." -Mahalia said mockingly.

The gymnasium was filled with the sound of 28 white girls' bare asses being spanked simultaneously, and people in the bleachers pounded on the floor with their feet while slapping their hands after doing so on their thighs to a catchy beat resembling Queen's We Will Rock You as they chanted:

"Whip 'em, whip 'em, whip 'em, whip 'em! "

No one dared to intervene except Miss Anderson who was the Dragons' coach, a cute 37-year-old blonde with an athletic figure, she was about to be signed to be a professional player and her aspirations were thwarted due to an injury she suffered in an Olympic games. Her reaction was energetic upon seeing that and as soon as she wanted to stop the confrontation, she only felt her pants hit the floor immobilizing her toned legs and in seconds these were followed by her pink cotton panties. Miss Anderson was screaming frantically seconds later as the crowd in the bleachers grabbed her lifting her up on her hands, and began a frenzied surf over the crowd that would take away from the trainer any stitches of fabric that were on her body.

Poor Miss Anderson struggled to cover herself with her hands cupping them over her breasts and vagina, this was impossible due to the crowd walking her with her arms outstretched and legs spread wide.

The uniforms of the dragon players were completely removed, as were the respective panties and bras which by this time were already on the floor.

"Those cute uniforms - they look better on the floor!"

Were the words heard by Sarah and Stefanie from Shanequa and Aretha.

Jane changed her attitude from demanding to becoming a humble girl begging Mahalia to stop and let her go. Inga for her part could not stand the swelling of her round ass, the girl who held and spanked her only paused to perversely toy her fingers between the moistened vaginal lips of the panting blonde who was experiencing an unusual form of humiliation never conceived in the worst of her nightmares.

Some of the cheerleaders received similar treatment, poor Annie Costello would never admit to her friends how pleasurable she found the spanking session, and being naked in public was making her boil in a concupiscent whirlwind of sensations, which would lead her to leave all her inhibitions underground for the foreseeable future. Those standing nearby were able to witness as her dripping ejaculation made its presence known, unfortunately many of them mistakenly thought it was something else.

Isabella Toboni, was another cheerleader experiencing the sting of guilty pleasure from the sensation of public spanking and humiliation.

When it was time for the manticores to feel their hands numb from whipping their humiliated, naked victims, they led them to the center of the court, the crowd in the stands would descend to accompany their team and they would also put Miss Anderson with the rest of the naked blondes who were surrounded by hundreds of people from that community and were ready to bid a fond farewell to their guests.

"Our guests wish to present their new uniforms." -shouted Shanequa mockingly. The excited crowd began to cheer as the captain of the basketball team presented them with a lovely display of naked bodies on the court.

zorro4l
zorro4l
79 Followers