The Shame Parade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zorro4l
zorro4l
78 Followers

"Those two girls are out of tune, let's shave them! They should look nicely uniformed for the parade of shame." -said Mahalia as she pointed to the two cheerleaders with those golden, curly pubic bushes.

Second Part: Natalia and Frida's tragedy.

That same night at 7:00 pm.

Natalia was driving looking for the address of the Martin Luther King Jr. Institute. She was in the company of Frida, a close friend of hers. She is the mother of Inga and Stefanie. They were both determined to attend the game, despite warnings from many people in their social circle not to go into the neighborhood. The two women found the attitude and comments of their snobbish upper-class friends to be exaggerated and extremely classist; they were interested in accompanying their daughters and supporting them in this important sporting event.

Due to the poor lighting of the streets and Natalia's bad sense of direction, they both concluded that they were lost. They spent endless minutes insisting in their attempt to get there, until they finally saw a sign that led them to the technological institute where the final of the championship would take place.

Once the luxurious and brand-new Jaguar XJ8 was parked, the two beautiful and sophisticated women, who did not represent their 45 years of age, showed an impressive freshness in their beautiful faces and a youthful delicacy in their corporal expression. Both walked through the parking lot looking regal with that undisputed aristocratic bearing of sumptuous majesty that distinguished them, on their way to the sports venue where the game was taking place, which was already underway.

You don't have to be a genius to deduce that two beautiful ladies of the best society would attract attention in that place as soon as they appeared, due to the ostentatious and elegant way of dressing that these two beauties were accustomed to and that just that precise night, the sophisticated clothes they were wearing and the sound of their 5-inch high heels bursting with their footsteps on the concrete, would immediately catch the eyes of a group of girls who were about to enjoy what seemed to be a cigarette while joking among themselves, and who were located just a few meters away from the access to the parking lot.

Janet was a tall girl of about 25 years old, we could say that she was very well formed, her exuberant physical complexion could increase the impressiveness of her presence due to her striking attire, composed of a tight black micro mini skirt that was dangerously close to 8 inches long and ended just where the round cheeks of her generous and firm ass began. The audacity of that tiny and unusual micro skirt provided a very detailed view of her long and portentous ebony legs, her nipples proudly showed their presence crowning the insolence of those erect breasts contained in a tight electric pink top, which contrasted with the majesty of her ebony skin. Her long, straightened hair fell below her shoulders, her presence could become intimidating at first glance, given her attitude that hardened her facial expression and that was understandable as she grew up on the streets to protect herself and her own. Janet was Mahalia's older sister.

Her attention was immediately fixed on the subjugating haughtiness of those two newly arrived dazzling beauties walking through the parking lot, as if they were strutting down a fashion runway, definitely two women of that class are never seen walking alone and carefree in that part of town, one was a blonde with a slender figure and the other was a sophisticated brunette with a curvaceous and striking silhouette. Their beautiful hair flaunted sophisticated salon hairstyles. She beckoned her friends over to the new arrivals and promised them some wholesome fun.

"Good evening, Distinguished Ladies! To what do we owe the honor of your presence?" -Said Janet the moment she stood before them.

"Good evening young ladies, we're here to watch the game, I hope we're not too late!" -Said Natalia with the natural gentility of her fine manners.

"Welcome! I am glad that you beautiful ladies, come to enjoy the game and give us the pleasure of your distinguished presence."

"We thank you very much for your kindness! Could you please direct us to the gym?" -Said Natalia in her sweet voice.

"And tell me respectable ladies. There's something I don't understand... Are you planning to do it dressed like that?"

"And what's wrong with our clothes?" -Said Frida somewhat quizzically and with some indignation.

"I beg your pardon! Here people are a certain way, suddenly you arrive. And you show up dressed like that. I don't know!... There's something not right here!"

"What do you mean?! Do you think we dress inappropriately?... This outfit, it's a Valentino design! It can't be that something is wrong about our attire. But what a nerve!" -Said Natalia seriously indignant.

She had every reason to be indignant, that champagne-colored suit was exactly the same as one worn by Princess Caroline of Monaco last weekend at a luncheon to benefit the Red Cross. It was a sophisticated outfit consisting of a short skirt at the knees and a jacket closed up to the neck delicately ornamented with gold buttons. No one in this world with certain notions of fashion would have the audacity to express in a bad way Natalia's impeccable taste in dress.

For her part Frida also distinguished herself for having an excellent taste in the acquisition of her exclusive closet, that night she chose to wear a black skirt halfway up her shapely thighs and complemented it with a houndstooth jacket that was slightly below her well-defined waist, was completely closed with elegant black buttons and was topped with a sophisticated round neckline with black edges. It was an exquisite ensemble whose pieces were manufactured especially for her by the house of Dior.

"You can be sure that your clothes are beautiful and elegant. Maybe too elegant! You know, it's not nice to draw so much attention to yourself in this place. I am the security person and they are my assistants. Our job is to prevent distinguished ladies such as yourselves from having their belongings stolen, and it would cause us immense mortification if our inattention to our work were to be overlooked. It would cause us immense mortification if some ruthless thieves were to rob you of your exclusive and luxurious handbags and expensive jewelry with impunity. Our intention is to watch over your safety!"

Both women exchanged glances, not quite understanding what was happening. Or rather, they refused to believe what was about to happen.

"Therefore, distinguished ladies, we are here to protect your property, if you are so kind as to allow us to safeguard your belongings. When you leave the game, you may come by in complete confidence to pick them up, my assistant will give you a receipt detailing each item deposited in our care."

"This is outrageous, I'm going to complain to the administration!" -Said Natalia.

"But how dare they! -Frida exclaimed indignantly.

Neither of them noticed that they were already surrounded by two of those girls, who silently positioned themselves behind them with the firm intention of blocking their way.

"Madam, I do not wish to intrude, but I must insist!"

Natalia was about to make a scene when the click those automatic razors make when they open was heard, immediately the cold sensation of the sharp, pointed stainless steel blade, untimely announced its presence on the softness of her and Frida's delicate neck.

"You are so formal and attentive; you have convinced us! We do not wish to hinder your work." -Said Frida as she handed over her handbag.

Natalia handed hers over and, in a few seconds, Janet indicated that it would be good for them to deposit their jewelry, starting with Frida's Santos Cartier watch and then Natalia's steel Rolex Day Date with gold. This would be followed by all the rings, bracelets, gold earrings and the pearl necklaces that adorned their necks.

"Very well ladies, I am happy to inform you that, as of this moment, your handbags and jewelry will be safe! I must point out to you, that they are still at dangerous risk of being stolen. Is it all right with you that for your peace of mind we also put into safekeeping, all those nice and expensive clothes you are wearing?"

"Our Clothes!!! You can't be serious!!!" -Said annoyed Natalia and Frida.

"Your Majesties, I couldn't forgive myself if some rascal did the unthinkable... Like taking that elegant Valentino design off you!".

"This is outrageous!!! You can't ask that of us!!! It would be improper for us to walk around... With no clothes on!!! -" said Natalia indignantly with a lot of firmness in her voice, which would go from her usual sweet and melodic tone to being full of authority and reflected her obvious anger.

"Don't bother with me distinguished ladies - you attract a lot of attention, dressed like that! We're doing this for your own good - trust me!"

"Impossible!!! No way are we going to undress here!!! It's so inappropriate your request! Now if you'll excuse us ladies, we must retire to watch the basketball game."-Fridia exclaimed taking Natalia by the hand with the firm intention of withdrawing.

The cold steel of the pointed razor made a firm statement on their necks making them see that they were in no position to refuse.

"I must insist ladies, you don't know how greedy some people are in that place! I've known of people being killed for such absurd things as stealing a pair of vulgar sneakers from them."

Frida and Natalia froze in shock, only listening to the sound of their heartbeats pounding in the face of the unreal situation they had in front of them and from which they had no escape!

"Is it all right, if we start with those fancy skirts, you don't have to worry, we'll take good care of them and have them safe for when you come back!"

The pointed and sharp blade held firm over them, so they both obeyed nervously and moved by the indignant resignation and impotence that invaded them, each one placed her hands behind her skirt and slowly unzipped the zippers, the garments descended exposing the long and shapely legs, which one by one were lifted to come out and thus prevent the delicate garments from getting dirty when they touched the floor and remained as a puddle at their feet.

Once the two frightened women felt the incipient degradation of their demureness at the sight of themselves in panties, each would carefully fold her skirt to finally hand it over. They then had to bite their tongues as soon as they were instructed to unbutton their jackets. Thus, seeing how another level of their intimacy was harmed, as the splendor of the exquisite intimate apparel they both wore was exposed.

Both Natalia and Frida loved lingerie, each enjoyed in their own way the sensation of pampering themselves while dressing and considered that wearing something nice and soft under their clothes, gave them a pleasure that satiated their vanity with a delicious sensation that exalted their femininity. Dressing in this way was satisfying to themselves, and also resulted in interesting and very active attention from their husbands, who gratefully amused themselves by unwrapping those voluptuous gifts each and every night they came home.

"Ladies. I congratulate you on the exquisite taste you have in choosing such delicate intimate apparel!"

Natalia had an exquisite white lingerie set, composed of tiny panties that were complemented by a delicate white lace corset, and her brief waist was adorned by a garter belt that held natural-colored stockings, the white color of her lingerie gave a lovely glow to her smooth skin and the cut of the beautiful garments, highlighted her slender and delicate figure of 1.75 meters tall, with measurements of: 90-58-93.

Seeing the sweet secret formed with white lace that she zealously harbored under her clothes, it was inevitable to think of a bride who would choose such delicate pieces made of lace, to delight a lucky groom on their wedding night.

Frida was wearing a black lingerie set composed of a tiny lace G string thong panty whose cut outlined her impressive full hips, and the beginning of the generosity of her divine, lush thighs, her well-turned legs were enveloped by the softness of black stockings, held up by the straps of a luxurious lace mesh garter belt.

Already on display for all to see was a cute matching strapless bra with lace mesh cups, which inexplicably unhooked and would fall without warning to the floor.

This caused an uncomfortable reaction to manifest on her beautiful face as she blushed, as a result of the embarrassing sensation of seeing the way she would be exposed, the resolute and impressive roundness that was guarded with devotion underneath her clothes. Frida had a striking hourglass figure, her height of 1.73 meters with measurements 100-71-102, turned out to be all exuberance and a sublime feast for the eyes that beheld her. Standing out against all her modesty and decorum was that superb pair of size 44 D cup tits, which immediately dazzled Janet and her friends, causing them to feel a bitter sense of resentment towards her.

"You do know what's best for the safety of your assets! If you don't mind-can you be so kind as to allow me your dainty panties?"

Frida found it inconceivable the way her night was transforming, she was uncomfortable with the way the haughtiness of her voluminous naked breasts diligently grabbed the attention of everyone there.

Even Natalia herself was impressed, and the blue of her eyes could not take away from the imposing aspect of her friend's exposed breasts, whose reluctance was revealed before the new indication made by Janet, to whom she could clearly read, that evil intention to sully her modesty, by asking for her panties before asking Natalia. Thus, giving Frida the infamous experience of being bare-assed! In front of strange people, she didn't like.

The stinging sensation of the steel on her neck prompted her to place her hands on the sides of her waist to guide downward her delicate panties which she immediately surrendered, remaining only under the scant coverage on her body granted by her superb Christian Dior jacket, stockings and garter belt.

"Madam, you impress me with that body of yours. I imagine you must be besieged by all the men. Am I disturbing you by asking you for that beautiful jacket as well? Now, we wait for your friend to deposit her panties and that pretty lace corset."

Frida closed her eyes and began to remove the elegant garment she enjoyed so much, and was seized with a bitter pain to give it up. She bit her lower lip at her growing frustration, she felt upset and did not understand the reason for such an undignified situation happening precisely to them.

Natalia watched in horror as her night continually worsened, her hands clutched at her breasts in fear. She did not understand why such an aberrant situation was happening to them, while in an inexplicable way a guilty and dark fascination was brewing inside her as she watched Frida hand over her clothes. Her conscience dictated to her how immoral this implied and this guilt was reinforced as soon as she remembered that she herself, was one step away from becoming naked as well.

"Is all this really necessary, you know, my friend and I are a bit bashful, and we don't quite understand this... being without our clothes, please miss, at least let us keep the panties!" -Said Natalia as she handed over her corset and covered with her other arm the beauty of her firm B-cup breasts, whose tiny nipples were pink and hardened hard.

"I wish I could please you ma'am, but those panties, they are very luxurious! and we must safeguard them as well. Don't worry about your clothes, they are well secured under our care! It would be terrible if they were stolen, you don't know what you're going to find in there. Those riffraff steal from the time they crawl!"

Natalia resignedly followed Janet's indications, her delicate figure was only covered by stockings and the garter belt that framed her golden, curly pubic bush, which was carefully trimmed in a tiny triangle that looked right to where the lips of her vagina began to show, these were perfectly shaved and on which glistened a peculiar, moist sheen that began to slide down her thighs.

Janet smiled to herself as she received Natalia's panties and noticed that the delicate garment was moistened to a greater extent than the ones Frida had given her earlier. She could stop at that point, but she was being consumed inside by the heady feeling of lustful power brought on by denigrating two members of the local elite whose faces she had seen countless times in the social section of the city's daily newspaper.

"Ladies, you have truly enviable figures - just look at those legs!!! They are commendable!!!! Also, your stockings and garters are at risk. And what to say about those beautiful and sublime shoes, if you are so kind as to put them under our tutelage!" -Said Janet after making a powerful wolf whistle.

"The shoes too?!!!

"No, you can't be serious!"

"I must insist ladies. Everything is being perfectly accounted for in the inventory! You have nothing to fear.

Frida and Natalia grunted quietly, bent down to unhook the suspenders holding their stockings, once freed they stood up straight and reached behind their waists to unhook each their garter belts.

Both Frida and Natalia sighed with a hint of anguish and deep pain, as they watched their beloved pair of Louis Vuitton pumps slip away, finally, they would take off their stockings, which they delicately rolled up and resignedly handed over.

A bitter feeling of horror enveloped them after they had regretfully handed over each and every one of the belongings, they were carrying that night when they arrived at the place. They exchanged glances of dejection and dismay, since they were both finally... hopelessly naked!

There were several wolf whistles made by Janet's friends, who were basking in their crapulence and trying to contain their derisive laughter at the once haughty women who arrived boasting about their exclusive clothing and who, within minutes were humiliated by being made to surrender every garment they had on, and led them to feel a throbbing shame in their now fully exposed bodies, and as a result, they were getting goose bumps!

Frida and Natalia felt a great relief as soon as the sharp blades were put away, their discomfort was extremely evident, unbearable feelings of astonishment and helplessness invaded them as they played the outraged role in such a despoliation. They were horrified as they watched those girls put in a sports bag, with joyful brazenness, each and every one of what, until a few minutes ago, were their belongings.

"You ladies sure have style...just look at you! You look divine!" -Janet said with a mocking smile tugging at the cruelty of her lips.

"Miss, we have done everything we have been instructed to do. This is a bit awkward and new for us! you know...you have all our clothes in your care and... we have been left in the nude!.... We would be very grateful to all of you... if you would be kind enough to lend us something we can wear while we come back to see you." -Said Natalia sweetly in her shy request while somewhat naively hoping to arouse some empathy in Janet and her friends.

"You know, my friend and I are not used to disregarding clothing in public, it's starting to feel a little chilly. And as you can see, this is a bit awkward for us because we don't have anything to wear! Don't you think this is a bit excessive?!"- Frida said with a certain diplomacy and concern in her voice.

"I don't understand your discomfort ma'am, just look at yourselves... You look wonderful without all those cumbersome clothes you had when you arrived!" -said one of Janet's friends.

zorro4l
zorro4l
78 Followers