The Shanghai bussiness

Story Info
Mixing business pleasure and more.
3.8k words
3.91
10.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus and Ryan, two confident men, wanted to start their own business after they have finally graduated from university. They wanted something really big and full of excitement. So, they wanted to start a bathhouse and massage parlor. The idea was good, but they wanted to mix business and pleasure, so they wanted to attract some women, and this time their target people were middle-aged women from their 30's to their 40's. They would be the perfect audience to make a lot of cash.

So, in order to do it, they used the free business ticket that they won from a management competition to go to China. The city with the money in the bags was Shanghai. Marcus liked Asian girls; he wanted to date some in high school, but he missed a lot of opportunities. Ryan had a friend in China, which found for them the perfect place to rent a room and start their business. With their remaining savings, they bought the needed equipment and installation to customize the bathhouse, and they started to advertise to receive their first customers.

Before they open their business, they wanted to hire a secretary. They handed out some flyers to see who would like the work with them. After two days, nobody was interested, until somebody knocked on the door. As Marcus opened the door, in front of him was a beautiful tall, Chinese girl in her 20's. She presented her CV; her name was Sharon Lee by the age of 25, and her experience in economics was amazing. Automatically they hired her. Marcus was so dazzled by her beauty that he developed some kind of crush.

In the next few days, they finally started their business. The catch of massage parlor was to attract middle-aged women who are very stressed from their work, having least pleasure at home, tease them and finally have some sex with them in their secret Darkroom. In the Darkroom, they will have the time of their life, and when the session is over, they will feel younger and relaxed. So, it started, each one of them could take one client at a time, these women, some were very attractive, some seen better days. A massage excited me of a hot bath with personal rubbing. After their session, the boys would tease them with some more excitement if the client wanted and undressed and having wild sex. Their pussy was so tight; it was no joke; they hadn't had some fun in the last 5 years. After the special session, the women left more shining than ever before. Ryan was so happy that in just one day, he got over 800 dollars.

Markus, on the other hand, was pleased but still attracted to Sharon. So, he tried first to invite her to the city, but she refused due to professional reasons; she would not like to date her coworkers--a real bust for our friend. In the next week, the business had fewer clients, due to rainy weather and also some complaints regarding the Darkroom. So, they both redecorated the room in a cozier fashion bedroom.

Markus went to buy some supplies, and as he was passing by a local bookstore, he saw Sharon. He went in, small talked with her and invited her to hang out. Surprisingly, she agreed. The so-called date went really well, and they had some ice cream. She still considered him a coworker. Markus tried to ask if they could hang out again. She said no, but she would comply if he told her about their secret in the Darkroom. Easier said than one, Markus was in a dilemma. If he would show her the Darkroom, she might scare her off and inform the police or something of the sort.

"So, what would it be?"

"Well, it's hard to say. In our agreement states, any relevant information must stay hidden. If you respect that, I might show you. "

"Come on; I will not tell anyone about it. Sharon leaned forward with her big breast in front of him."

Markus was a little bit excited. He didn't know what to do and if he should break Ryan's trust by showing the Darkroom. He hopes he would understand.

"Ok, I will show you tomorrow after work, but don't tell Ryan about it."

"Sure, no problems. My lips are sealed."

After that, the two of them went their separate ways. The following days, Ryan left early to run some errands, and that was the perfect opportunity for Markus to reveal the big secret. He called for Sharon and took her to the room.

"Ok, now follow me; what I am about to show you is something you cannot imagine. As I said before, please don't tell the police about this or Ryan."

"OMG, ok, what are you hiding here, corpses, drugs?"

"Not that sort of the kind."

Markus lit up the Darkroom, now called the Pleasure room. Sharon was amazed by the big bed, white ceiling, and some peculiar sex toys.

"Wow, this is not what I have expected." Sharon was amazed by what she saw

"So, this is our little kinky secret. We come here with our customers to show them a good time." Said Markus, very ashamed

Sharon approached and sat on the bed, and her gaze was fixed on Markus. She unbuttoned her shirt, revealing her big boobs

"What are you doing?"

"Come on. I know how you glare at me, knowing that you like me. You have a crush on me."

"Ahh, is that obvious?"

"Yes. I will keep my promise, and also, I want you to show me exactly what you two are doing here?" I will be one of the customers. Let me be your Guinee pig".

"Wow, are you sure? It's a lot to take in."

"OH, is that right? I know that Americans have big dicks, but surprise me."

After that, Sharon undressed and threw her skirt and teased him about approaching her. She would drop his pants, and she saw his big hard rock penis ready to act. She started to kiss it and then stroke it easily. Markus, in his mind, said

"OMG, I never thought she was so opened to do this. I am really having sex with an Asian girl. My dream came true."

After enough stroking, she started sucking it and moaning like a sweet kitty. The sound made Markus even more excited. He wanted more and more.

"Not bad, but I want you to show me the real deal, how you move," said Sharon as she was lying in bed, revealing her wet pussy.

Markus didn't hesitate and jumped right at her. He started kissing her, and then he penetrated her pussy. He started slow but wanted to go all out at first due to his excitement. The rhythm changed every 30 seconds faster and faster. She was moaning louder and begged for more. He wanted to show her the maximum potential of what he was capable of. He changed to Doggystyle position to pound her even harder. Then changed to ''woman on top'' enjoy the big boobs. He started to lick and suck on them like there was some milk coming out. The pleasure, the moaning, was like the best fantasy any man would wish for.; it was like the first time he was doing it. He enjoyed every inch of her skin. He pounded harder and harder and couldn't control himself.

"I can't anymore; release your cum already. You are too intense. My mind will go blank any minute now". Sharon's face looked so excited that she was barely able to talk.

"Just two more pushes and I will climax. You are too great for me. The intensity overwhelms me."

"Cum already, cum. Ahhhhhhhhhhh"

"I am about to......."

Then Markus released his hot cum inside her in the condom. It was so overflowed that the condom was about to pop up. He took out his cock and thrown the condom, although he cummed one more shot onto her belly. She was so exhausted after this fuck session that she could barely move.

"I never imagined that you have such lust in you. I can barely move. But honestly, you are a keeper. If you treat your customers like that, then you can make millions."

"Yeah, about that. I was going wild because you really mean something to me. I am attracted to you. With my customers is quick and clean because they won't generate lust as you did."

"You are making me blush. I don't know what to say."

After ten minutes, Sharon recuperated, dressed up, and kissed Markus goodbye for the night.

"See you in the morning," making a slight wink.

Markus arrived in his apartment so tired that he instantly fell asleep. He was thinking about Sharon and what could happen if they were together. The best dream of his life.

The next day, new customers came, new satisfaction that generate new money. But Markus was daydreaming of what happened the night before. If Sharon would really accept his invitation, then that would make him very happy. He knew that he couldn't discuss with her at the office and in front of Ryan. So, he needed to find another place. In the meantime, Ryan came by and informed him of the following.

"Dude, in the next two days, I heard we would welcome some new exotic customers, although from India. Do you know what this means? We will be rich."

"Really. Amazing. Should we do something about it?"

"No, no, they will bring the special things."

"Special things?"

"I don't know either. That's all they said over the phone. I am clueless of what they would bring."

After 3 days, the new clients arrived. Four beautiful, dark skin Asian women entered the room. Both guys were surprised, and their jaws dropped instantly. They started the presentation of what their business was about; Sharon registered every client and showed them their offers and had to choose one. Each session took about 30 minutes, and the first two entered the massage room. Ryan and Markus glared at their dark skin and how shiny and clean they were. They had their assumptions, but the reality showed them otherwise. After the massage was over, the special treatment started, and the girls took from their purses a whip and some bondage toys. So, this was going to be intense.

After the first 30 minutes, the boys returned exhausted, although they knew that another two clients were waiting for them.

This time, Markus received as a special lady about 32 years old, by the name of Pryata.

"So, how will you treat me today?"

"First, we start with a relaxing massage. After that, you can take a bath, and then the special treatment will begin."

"Uhhh, I like what I hear. If this special treatment, according to the rumors, is that great, I am ready to give a lot of money for it."

Markus's brain heard the keyword for success, so he would treat her the best he could.

"Any special requests?"

"No, I hope my friends showed you a good time."

"OH, definitely, more than I anticipated."

"Then I want the better version of what they had"

Markus continued the massage and admired her bottom and her face, which really reminded him of the girls from Hawaii he met two years ago.

"Can I ask you a more personal question?"

"Sure, go-ahead"

'You don't look 100 % Indian. Do you have another nationality?"

"Good eye. Yes, I am from Thailand, and my mother is from India. I am a little bit special."

"Good to know."

"Do you like Indian girls"

"Cannot give you a clear answer."

"Well, I will make you like them."

The massage was over, and Pryata went to take a shower. Markus was waiting for her, admiring her beautiful body. It was unclear due to the vapors in the shower, but he knew she was a special kind of woman.

After 5 minutes, she returned and was escorted to the Pleasure Room.

"This is the famous room that I heard about. It a little bit bleached but seems comfy."

"Yes, the special treatment is more intense than our average package."

"Ok, let's see what you got."

She dropped her towel, revealing her mid-sized breast. They were round and soft that you could barely hold your hands and not touch them. Markus also stripped and revealed his hard cock to her.

"Oh, you are already this hard, though I needed to do some preparations."

"Not really. When I saw your body, I was already pumped up."

"Really, you like exotic, dames, I presume?" She looked very interested in him.

"Yes, I really do."

"Are you seeing anyone? "Asked Pryata very curiously.

"No, not at the moment." Markus hesitated, thinking about Sharon.

"Good, then let's start."

She started easily by sucking his dick. She wanted to smell and tastes completely his cock. Markus was moaning, by how good she was. The slurping sounds and the stroking were so good that he could barely resist. After 2 minutes, she stopped and took Markus, and thrown him directly in bed. She was sitting on top of him and inserting his dick in her chocolate pussy. She started slow but wanted to move faster and started to kiss him.

"You're good, but show me the real excitement."

"What do you mean?"

"Go wild with me."

"Ok, as the client request."

"Please call me Prya"

Markus faced her directly, grabbed her ass, and rose her up, and started fucking her harder. Her face showed that she enjoyed every inch of his dick and wanted more. She wanted to hide her pain by kissing him, but it was not enough. Markus got tired and rotated and put Prya in bed, opening her legs, closing in, and started to fuck her deeper.

She started to scream out of the pleasure that even Sharon heard from the reception area. Prya started to scratch Markus's back, but he took over her hands and held them sideways. She couldn't believe what was happening and shouted his name.

"MARKUS, give me MORE MORE!!!!!"

Markus felt in control and continues going back in forth, hearing her moan, but he barely had any energy left. He was getting tired and was about to climax. He had to hurry, or the action will stop soon. He started to lick her boobs in order to rush the process. She was enjoying it so much that she already had an orgasm.

"It's my turn now."

"Go for it. Fill me up."

Markus released his load into her directly the condom, and she felt the heat inside. As she was barely breathing, she started to laugh and teased Markus, kissing him more romantically.

"You are really something. I want to return to you as soon as possible."

"Huu, if the client is pleased, I wait for the next session."

Prya retreated to the shower and, after that, dressed up. Markus dressed up and returned to the reception. Sharon was looking at him very curious and asked.

"Did you cause those screams?"

"Maybe."

"Then you are a real stud." She then licked her lips, showing some interest.

Pray, and Ryan also returned. Ryan was full of sweat and, after his session and replied.

"Wow, what a woman. I had the best woman of my life. And she is a monster also. I can barely wait for her return."

"Congratulations."

Prya wanted to discuss with Markus alone. Sharon tried to peek and hear, but they placed themselves in a corner.

"What I experienced today; I want to try again. Do you also do private events?"

"No, sorry, only here at the massage parlor."

"Shame, but in case you reconsider, here is Pray my number. I will stay here until the end of the week. I will wait for your call."

"Ok, thank you. I will consider your offer."

After that, Prya left and sent a kiss to him as a goodbye. Ryan saw that and said:

"Nice one, my friend. You made yourself a new catch there."

"Yeah, right.... I will think about it."

"She is truly a beautiful woman, don't miss it."

After the closing time, Markus was about to close the parlor when Sharon came by and said.

"Hey Markus, do you have time?"

"Yeah, of course."

She started to act girlish and asked.

"Would you like to go out tonight and have some fun?"

"Ahh, I am a little bit tired, so."

"We can also have some.... you know... action."

Ahh, man, I can barely stay on my feet."

"Come on."

"Ok, but you must know, in case I fall, you pick me up."

"No problem."

The two of them went to a night nightclub, had some drinks, and danced. After 30 minutes, they went to the local store, and Sharon showed Markus if he was interested in that love hotel across the street.

"I don't know if I can go another round. What I did today was too much, even for me.

"Come on, did that woman dry you up completely?'

"Not quite, but mostly. Wait, are you jealous of her?"

"No, why would I be? She started blushing"

"You are jealous alright, you heard the screams and wanted to know what I did. You think as showed my moves as I did in our private session. Am I right?"

"Maybe, a little bit."

"Due to you showed some interest in me, although you refused me two times, I will be honest with you."

"Uuu, I am listening."

"No, it wasn't the same as with you. You are special to me, and I didn't feel that flare. But she was different also because she was wild, craving more and more."

"Ok, I understand, but is it good or bad? I am a little confused."

"Hard to say, but I will say it. I don't care what you will think after that; even if you find me repulsive or too needy, I still want to have another love session with you. If that was possible, of course?"

After hearing that, Sharon couldn't control herself and kissed Markus. This time it was a romantic kiss. She felt attraction towards him.

"Wow, that was a surprise," said Markus after removing his lips from Sharon.

"I want you, Markus. To touch me and fell me. But I don't know about my feelings. They're mixed up. I don't know how to talk to you. If you are really the man that I desire," Sharon looked with a sad face, was just about to cry.

"Ok, we can clarify that later." He looked directly into her eyes a seen that she wanted to be taken care of. He didn't know if he was doing this out of love for her or just to having fun, but he accepted her offer with the hotel.

"Let's go to the hotel. I feel better revitalized to do it."

"Really, I am so happy." Now Sharon was so enthusiastic about it.

At the hotel, both of them got ready. Sharon just undressed and remained in her bra and undies. Markus was coming out of the bathroom, and his face glared directly at Sharon. He approached her gently and started kissing her. This time, the sensation was really different. It was not lusting but like the attraction of two persons in love who generates pleasure.

Markus started to kiss her body gently with his lips. With his hands, he went under the bra and massaged her breast. She craved him more than ever and wanted to feel the pleasure more directly. So she removed her undies and put Markus head direct into her pussy. He felt rewarded more than ever. She was enjoying the gentle kisses from his tongue and lips as he was pleasuring her. Sharon didn't want Markus to feel left behind, so they changed roles. The beautiful Asian girl removed his underwear, revealing a strong hot cock. The smell of sweat smelt a little, but the potency was totally present. She started stroking it gently and instantly started sucking. Markus felt great, so as she played with him, he did it also to her. Took Sharon's head and moved her as he pleased to intensify the sensation. They wanted more, so they changed the position: Sharon stood on one side, and Markus was behind her, where he rose her leg up and fucked her from behind; he moved gently at first but then got faster as she was moaning for more pleasure. He felt in power and penetrated her harder, and the pleasure and pain intensified. This position was tiring, and Markus was lying on the bed. Sharon took the initiative and went cowgirl and started fucking again. He put his hands on her beautiful breast and started playing with them.

Sharon tried to enjoy every part of Markus's cock to its fullest, so she pounded herself even more in it; Markus was overjoyed that he didn't feel the pain. After that, he rose up, started kissing, and pulling her nearer to him. He started to move slowly again, hitting the G-spot, and she started to moan. He knew to know what to do. He left her on her back, spread her legs, leaned in gently until they were face to face, and moved faster again. Hitting the G-spot was the best thing possible; she reached the climax and had an orgasm already. Her tongue was out begging for more pleasure, and Markus agreed. He went harder and harder but couldn't let her suffer, so he started kissing her to relieve the pain. He was about to cum, but she replied to wait for her to climax together. It was full of love and pleasure as a married couple would do it. Markus tried to hold onto it a little more until he received the green light, and both of them cummed together. As they were finished, they both looked and smiled at each other.

12