The Shanghai bussiness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon said in the heat of the moment.

"I want to be together with you. I keep you only for myself."

Markus was stunned. It was like God answered his prayer, didn't care if it was the Christian God or Buddha.

"I would also like that."

After that, they kissed again and fell asleep.

The next day, they went together to work and started their normal activities again.

Ryan came by and mentioned to both of them.

"My friends, today we have a special guest. She is one of the most influential businesswomen from Shanghai, Mrs. Tiang Ling."

As Markus and Sharon looked at her, they saw one powerful woman, ready to take them out instantly. Her aura was so strong and bright; her clothes were brooded by the best tailors in the city. And her smile was so alluring that they couldn't control their face to smile back.

What is about to unfold is two new characters will take over in Markus, Ryan, and Sharon's life, and hard-breaking decisions will take place.

If you liked the story so far, hit the comments and give me feedback. The next chapter will come soon.

12