The Shape of Your Desires Pt. 04

Story Info
Aviva and Noah become rivals.
3.6k words
4.33
1.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aviva had to admit, her boss was right.

Lately, she'd been accomplishing tasks with unprecedented efficiency, unlike her usual track record. Her mind was incredibly clear, and she didn't understand how she went through life with her previously foggy mind. It was normally clouded with lust even when she wasn't actively thinking of sex- her face would be flushed, and just the sight of a half naked man was enough to throw her off track for the day. When working in a branch of the military with training members, there was no shortage of barely clothed men if you knew where to look. Yet for a whole three days, men didn't elicit desire in her after Dante worked his magic- but now, the temptation was crawling back.

Currently, she stood behind a vending machine closest to the large plexiglass chamber Dante occupied, watching him do his weekly workouts all alone. The way his muscles flexed as he lifted weights no human could ever hope to bear was mouth watering, and she squeezed her thighs together from the horny thoughts raging in her mind. Sweat dripped down her boss's dark hair, making his locks slick, as if professionally styled. Aviva was subsequently glad she never ripped out any of it in her passion that fateful night, despite knowing he could grow it back within seconds. His thighs were powerhouses of muscle, she'd come to learn after staring for thirty minutes. She didn't know how long his routine was, but she would surely analyze every minute of it. It was-

"Hey!"

Noah's voice jolted her out of her thoughts, causing her to stumble and bump her nose against the drink machine. She rubbed it and turned around to face her unexpected company.

"What are you doing?" the boy asked. "Our exercise session isn't for like, another two hours."

"O-oh?" she stuttered, feigning ignorance. "Yeah, I guess so."

"Were you spying on him?"

Aviva went quiet, her mind fumbling with possible responses she could shoo him off with. The pain in her nose drew out a fib she believed was innocent enough.

"The Captain asked me to get him a drink," she informed him. "He needed a soda."

Her companion's brow raised. "I thought he didn't like junk drinks."

"Well sometimes people wanna switch it up, you know? It's not unhealthy once in a while."

Aviva gave him a forced smile and fumbled for change in her pockets, praying to any god she could think of that she had the money. It took her an agonizing thirty seconds, but she had just enough coins for a standard soda in her back and front pockets. Sighing with relief, she stuffed the money into the machine and retrieved the drink, then turned towards the entrance of the glass chamber several feet away.

"What are you doing here, anyway?" she asked, making her way towards the glass room.

Noah's eyes widened, and he walked quickly after her. "Oh, I lost an access card. I think I left it in there on a rack or something."

Deep down, each suspected the other was lying, but refused to acknowledge it for their own sakes.

"Okay then," Aviva said, stepping into the training area with her companion in tow. "Boss! I brought you the coke!"

Dante was lying on his back on a bench, still lifting circular weights. Upon mention of a drink, he perked up, then frowned when he saw his subordinate approaching him with a soda.

"What-"

The man almost denied the offer, but upon seeing the panicked look on the girl's face, he brushed it off and accepted the treat. He wasn't going to touch it, of course, but was curious to see why she was acting this way. Behind her, he noticed the boy staring at him as well, though much more calmly.

"I think I dropped my steam room pass card here yesterday, sir," Noah said, his eyes aimlessly darting around the equipment. "I'll be out of here soon."

At first, Dante was confused at their sudden forgetfulness and generosity, but upon seeing their sneaky glances at his body, all his questions were answered. That, and remembering that he had seen Noah in the steam room earlier that day.

He tried not to laugh.

Over the course of a few minutes, the half shifters became less and less subtle about wanting an eyeful of their secret desire. Dante hummed as he continued to lift, realizing his clothing was having a strong effect on them. He wore only a tight white tank top which dramatically emphasized his tan, and gym shorts that showed off most of his legs. Additionally, the thin cloth of the shorts showed off his bulge easily. All three of them pretended not to notice, but Dante was the only one amused.

Aviva noticed the man had set the soda down, still unopened. She leaned across his thighs to pick it up, accidentally-on-purpose letting her fingers graze her boss's cloth-covered cock in the process.

"If you're not thirsty right now, I can put this in a fridge before it turns warm," she said, trying her hardest not to swoon over how huge he felt.

Her captain grinned, though it was hidden by the large weight he held just above his chest. "No no, put it back."

The girl obliged, her arm barely sliding across his shorts as she set it down. Her pussy was screaming for more than just the lightest of touches, but she couldn't do anything. Not now, not here. She certainly wouldn't beg in front of the boy who stood behind her. The boy who should have never been here in the first place!

Despite the gentleness of the friction, Dante had felt her light trembles.

"Have you been doing your training, Noah?" the man asked. Though he couldn't see it from his angle, the pureblooded shifter knew the boy was also mesmerized by his cock, judging from how close Noah's voice was to his thighs as the teen crouched to pretend to search for his card. It was clear that both subordinates had intended to come alone, and each other's presence had ruined their plans.

"Y-yeah, I have," Noah answered, watching the man's legs spread wider as he completed another rep. "I mean I haven't today, but I will later. I have my alarm set."

"I'm sure you do," his boss agreed. "Here's a pop quiz- come closer and point out my sartorius muscle. I want to see if you've been paying attention in your anatomy classes. Describe the location and function."

The boy swallowed and leaned down, touching the man's inner thigh and saying the correct answer. By now, his fingers were only a few inches from the bulge that occupied the entirety of the teens' minds. Aviva, though trying her damndest not to show it, was seething with envy. She needed to find an excuse to touch her boss again, but fuck it, nothing was coming to mind. If her ovaries could curse, they would be putting sailors to shame right now.

"Aviva, could you do me a favor?" Dante asked, feeling the heat radiate off her body. "I'm going to lift some new equipment we bought that even I'm not currently used to. I need to lay flat for the duration of this session, but because they're so heavy, I might accidentally lift my thighs while I'm working. Could I trouble you to sit on my lap while I do so?"

Now, it was Noah's turn to rage internally. Aviva blinked repeatedly, still registering what she had just heard. The command poured like honey into her ears and she obliged, swinging her leg over both of his thighs to get a comfortable seat. The other half blooded Shifter grimaced and retracted his arm, crossing both of his in disappointment. He didn't even feel like faking a search anymore.

Aviva moaned lightly as she sat on two of her favorite parts about her boss, before focusing on the one her pussy was now just a few inches from. She wouldn't dare directly sit on his bulge for fear of being shoved off. She placed her hands on either side of it, trying to get the closest she could to touching it without alarming the captain. She hoped the sudden noise she made could be attributed to the exertion of her efforts- after all, she was on the shorter side, while Dante was a beast of a man compared to her. It took energy to climb up all across him.

Dante began to lift the weights, and Aviva's uterus sang melodies as she felt his thighs flex beneath her as he tried to keep them down. She absentmindedly dug her nails deeper into his skin as she felt him gently rub up against her pussy. Every time he thrusted upwards, she took it as an opportunity to lean forward and pretend her hands bumped up against the sides of his bulge just to keep him flat. Her boss thoroughly enjoyed watching her try with all her might to restrain herself, knowing her mind would soon melt away like it did before. Unbeknownst to her, he could hear her breathing deeply, as if she was the one lifting instead of him. It was almost too comical.

After a while, he paused, and put the weights down for a break.

"I'm sorry, but this isn't working," he said, wiping the sweat off his brow. "I keep accidentally lifting my legs. Aviva, you just aren't heavy enough to keep me down."

Aviva looked up at him, pulled out of her apparent daze.

"Don't worry, it's an easy fix," the captain continued. I need you to come forward and sit on my chest instead- it provides more force in the right area to keep me down. Noah, could you come hold my legs down with your arms? You won't need to sit on me like she did, because now, it'll take less force."

Aviva nodded and slid forward, her pussy sliding with full force across his thinly veiled cock. The sensation shot off fireworks in her brain, and without realizing, she had paused and stayed right there. His member felt so hot just beneath the fabric, and she felt the blood rush to her pussy in anticipation. The girth alone was hypnotizing- it was thick enough to fill her entire crotch.

"A little more up, Aviva," her boss commanded. By now, she was leaking, but she complied and sat on his torso, trying not to drool. Dante could smell the scent of her juices and continued to play dumb, thoroughly entertained by her reaction.

Meanwhile, Noah pried his captain's thighs apart to get between them before pulling them down with the force of his own biceps, leaning forward to further assist himself with his own body weight. His face was now only an inch or two away from his boss's huge member, and his lips twitched. The primal part of his mind was begging him to lean forward and open his mouth, and it took all he had to resist it.

"Thank you both," Dante said, before resuming his progress. With every flex, Dante's cock pressed the tiniest bit into Noah's face, not that he was complaining. Aviva remained entranced by her captain's temptatious movements. All three faked obliviousness, but for two of them, it was driving them insane. What was worse was the intoxicating smell coming from the pureblooded Shifter- if there was one thing anyone knew about their leader, it was that he always smelled amazing. Cologne or natural, he was walking aromatherapy to anyone who got close enough to detect it. And now, his scent was scrambling his subordinates' brains, causing them to twitch and have more "accidental" touches. The two were losing it, and Dante knew it wouldn't be long before they tried to ravage him.

Deciding to relive some of the tension, he picked the girl to start with, and pulled her forward by her back. After making a silencing motion with his finger across his lip as he switched to a one armed workout, he popped the buttons on the collar of Aviva's shirt several inches down. Then, he reached into her blouse to pull out one of her breasts and began to suck, twirling his tongue eagerly around her hard nipple.

Aviva shuddered fiercely, trying not to make a sound as he played with her tit. He stroked her back sensually, leaning up just enough to nurse on her. He could feel the dampening of her lower regions against his chest, satisfied that he was doing her right. The girl gripped his hair with both hands and pulled him even more into her bust, salivating as he sucked her extremely sensitive bud before inhaling half of her breast into his warm, wet mouth. Her breathing became more shallow and erratic, and her thighs squeezed around him as much as they could. Dante looked up at her as he muddled her sanity, but her eyes were too glassy to register much of anything. She might as well have been lost in space.

Aviva's last coherent thought was thanking the stars she forgot to wear a bra.

On the other hand, Dante could feel his male subordinate's breath becoming heavier and heavier on his crotch. It was time to end some of Noah's torture as well. He popped the girl's breast out of his mouth for a split second, hiding it from view with his free hand as he signaled for Noah's attention. He then made the same silent shushing command to the boy, before reaching forward to grasp the edge of his gym shorts. Aviva was still too out of her head to notice. Their captain then slid the cloth down and quickly stuffed the head of his cock into Noah's mouth, causing the teen's eyes to go wide. Dante grinned then turned his attention back to the girl on his chest before she snapped out of it, gently thrusting into Noah's mouth as he resumed his workout and engulfing Aviva's tit.

Neither of the teenagers realized the other was also being indulged. Noah was in heaven with his boss's warm cock in his mouth, sucking silently but enthusiastically. At first, it remained soft- though still quite large to begin with- then swelled in the boy's mouth, filling him with flesh as well as joy. The teen ignored his order to keep the man's thighs down and reached down to stroke his own cock. Dante knew what the the boy was trying to do and snapped his thighs shut around Noah's escaping arms, sorely reminding him of the no-playing-with-yourself rule. Noah mumbled a quiet apology around the dick in his mouth before taking more of it in, coating it with drool he'd kept at bay until this moment. Now, he was free to salivate all over his boss's girth, letting it drip down to his balls. It was his first time giving a blowjob, and he was already enamored.

The facade came to an end when Aviva couldn't stop herself from moaning anymore.

Noah'a head perked up as he heard his female companion's blissful noises, realizing he wasn't the only one Dante was stimulating. The girl stopped as soon as she started, realizing she had been exceptionally loud just then. She turned her head back to find the boy stuffing his mouth with the man she was sitting on, letting out surprised squeak.

"I know, you're both absolute fiends," Dante sighed, stroking the teen's soft breasts to draw her attention back. "Neither of you came here with honest intentions. I merely played along."

Noah reluctantly pulled off of his boss's dick, his face turning beet red. Being caught in the act was humiliating.

"What I've learned is that you two are liars," the man went on. "That, and our lovely lady here has extra sensitive nipples. And of course, neither of you can keep your hands or faces away from my-"

"Okay!" Aviva cut him off, unwilling to stand the torment. "We get it. We lied. We can um... go, then."

Dante held the girl back by her waist as she tried to leave.

"I never said you had to," he told her. "It's obvious you're going to keep playing little games until you're satisfied. Let me just give you what you want."

With superhuman strength- not that he needed it- he twisted the smaller teen's entire body around 180 and pulled her forward so she was now sitting on his face. Aviva shrieked as she felt his tongue invade her insides and snake around her clit, leaning forward and clutching his shirt to keep balance. Noah took it as his cue to continue to pleasure himself. Because his hands were still trapped, he had to lift the engorged head of Dante's cock with his tongue before pulling it back into his mouth where it belonged. He lapped up precum while taking an occasional glance at Aviva, who's legs were now spread much wider around their boss's face as she drenched it with her juices.

It was practically dinner and a show.

The girl couldn't help but bite her lip as she felt Dante's tongue stray upwards and lick her asshole. It made her toes curl, and her heart skip several beats. She bucked onto his face as her captain traced her pussy lips with his tongue before sucking her clit fiercely. It was as if she owed him an orgasm the way a man owed the bank debt. When she wasn't arching her back and facing the ceiling, her neck craned downwards and she could see Noah trying to swallow the Shifter's cock whole-not that he was particularly successful at it. Regardless, the boy's world was fading away into bliss, as he didn't have to care if he was noisy anymore. Every lick and slurp was pronounced loudly, turning both of them on.

In fact, now that Aviva thought about it, there was another reason why she couldn't stop staring at Noah. Yes, it made her even hornier, but she realized there was another feeling surfacing from deep inside.

Envy.

Aviva leaned forward and pulled her boss's member directly out of Noah's mouth, much to the boy's shock. She then rubbed it to admire the sheer girth- her fingers couldn't even fit around it, and popped it right into her own mouth, sucking away. The girl didn't even care if it was covered with saliva- if anything, it made it all the more appetizing. She'd fully assumed the 69 position, but Noah wasn't having it. Instead, the younger teen scowled and pulled it away just as it was done to him, returning to his previous administrations.

"Hey!" the girl exclaimed, inadvertently pulling her hips off the captain's face. "Give it back!"

Noah refused to stop sucking.

Aviva glared at him. "I touched it first when we got here. I even came to the training room first!"

The boy pulled off to speak. "Yeah, and it's mine now."

"You're only here because you lied about your missing pass. Take a hint and leave us alone!"

"I'm pretty sure YOU lied about the drink!"

"At least the drink was real!"

Dante rolled his eyes as he heard to two squabble, rubbing pussy juice off of his face with a nearby gym towel. Dressing temptingly to drive them wild was fun, but he didn't expect them to start fighting over him. Though, he supposed this was inevitable. If their only source of pleasure was him, of course they'd eventually become rivals.

"Alright, that's enough of that," the man stated, pulling the girl off of him. "If both of you want to satisfy your oral fixations, you're going to have to take turns. Aviva, get on your knees next to him."

The girl opened her mouth to protest, but was shooed away. She obeyed, sinking to the floor with her newfound enemy.

"Noah can continue for a few more minutes," Dante stated, much to her disappointment. "You can touch anything else, but stay put and leave him alone."

Aviva frowned, watching Noah give her a sly grin before continuing to nurse on their boss's thick cock, as well as making extra noises of pleasure just to vex her. The older teen shot him a dirty look, before trailing her eyes down to the balls. They were huge for a human, and already slick. With nothing else to do, she sank her head down below her enemy's and took one into her mouth, loving it upon first taste. The scent of musk was rapidly filling her senses in the best way possible. She let out a soft moan as she sucked, switching from side to side. It only took her a minute or two to coat them entirely in loving wetness. She didn't even know she could be into this, but she was glad she found out. She stayed like that for a while, trying to stuff his entire sac into her mouth several times.

"Switch."

Noah complied with reluctance, and Aviva with enthusiasm. It was her turn to have a cock in her mouth for the first time- uninterrupted, that is. She practically swan dived onto the thing, trying to cram as much as she could handle. She gagged a few times before finding the perfect fill for her small yet chatty mouth, slurping on it like a woman possessed. Aviva was too far gone to even try to get back at Noah. Instead, she devoted her soul to tasting every crevice, every vein, every ridge, and every drop of precum that blessed her tongue. It tasted absolutely divine, with comparison to no other. If it was possible to fall in love with a cock, she did, and she was sure this was the one she wanted snatching up her virginity. She mewled as Dante gently thrusted into her mouth, attacking his meat like a starved shark. The firm but yielding texture, the taut skin, the swelling of the head- it was all more than she'd ever hoped for.