Room 128 Pt. 01

Story Info
Janice and Roxanne make good promise to come to my hotel.
899 words
4.24
13.6k
11

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters in this story feature prominently in the "Fantasies Fulfilled" stories, though this one gets to the sex much quicker, and the talking much later.

With the promise of Janice and Roxanne showing up at my hotel room any time after 9:30 in the morning, I made sure I was showered, shaved, and brushed before I started the last-minute straightening. And it's good thing, too, because there was a knock at 9:00!

Wearing only my boxer-briefs, I opened the door to find Janice smiling and wrapped in a trench coat.

"Room 128. Just like you said."

"You thought I lied?"

She strode into the room in her commanding Jan-style. She gave the place a quick once-over. "It's not the Bonaventure, but it'll do. Get my bag, please?"

That's when I realized there was a small tote on the floor in the hall. Bringing it in, I turned back to see Janice holding the coat open, showing off her completely nude body!

Her mischievous eyes and beaming smile were surrounded by the elegant frame of shock-white hair. Her skin was flawless alabaster. As always, her breasts were large and firm. Her deep pink nipples were already hard. Her narrow waist and supple stomach gave way to the most perfect patch of thick white pubic hair. I noticed gold earrings and a slim gold wrist watch were all she was wearing.

"I took my shoes off in the elevator. I know the trench coat bit is a cliché, but I didn't want to waste time getting undressed." She dropped the coat and ran her hand down my bare chest and against the growing bulge in my shorts. "I see you had the same idea. Good man. Couch."

Her fingers in my waistband, Jan took me to the couch where she sat down, leaving me standing in front of her.

"I thought we said after 9:30."

Jan lifted the waistband forward. "No, Lover. We said Roxanne is not available until then. Which is why I'm here, now. Ah, there he is."

She had lowered the shorts enough to release my penis, which was already standing at 45-degrees from my dark pubic hair; pointing right at her.

"I wanted you to myself for this." She dropped the shorts and started massaging my dick in earnest.

"This?"

"I realized in our time together so far," she lowered her head to lick the top of my shaft. "That you have paid very little attention," she pointed my dick straight up so she could lick the underside. "To my tits!" She started rubbing the saliva along the full length of my cock. "My husband paid Cy a lot for these and I think," she leaned forward to take my cock deep in her throat. I twitched and she gagged for an instant, before bringing it out; tall, hard, and shining with her spit. "That we should get his money's worth."

With that, she wrapped her gorgeous breasts around my cock and starting sliding them up and down. When I moaned loudly, she was almost gleeful as she stopped long enough stand up and spread her tits apart in front of me.

"Lick!"

It was a command, so I did. I covered her chest and breasts in all the spit I could produce.

"Thank you," she said, sitting back down and continuing the glorious titty-fuck!

I was pumping quite enthusiastically, feeling my dick getting harder. When she noticed the swollen purple head emerging from her glorious tit-pussy, Jan lowered her chin to catch it between her lips. Her long tongue danced around the ridge like a snake from a basket.

"Oh, Jan. Oh fuck. So good. Don't stop."

"Stop? There're only two reasons I would stop, Lover. One is," she stood again, holding her tits to my face. I noticed they were flush red with excitement. "LICK!" she ordered.

I always enjoy covering a lady's chest and boobs and nipples with spit.

She sat back down and started again.

I groaned and whimpered before asking, "What's the second reason?"

She looked up at me, half lifting her breasts. "Take these."

I grabbed her tits from both sides, squeezing them around my throbbing shaft. Pre-cum was oozing from the tip. Janice quickly slurped it off. "Nice." After licking her palms, Jan slid her hands below her breasts and wrapped her fingers around my cock.

Between her hot tit-pussy and her hands double-jacking me, I knew I would not last long.

"I want your cum on my tits, Lover. I want it in my face and in my hair."

The dirty talk did it. With a final thrust and huge growl, my cock erupted with a giant spurt of cum under her chin and across her chest.

But Janice wasn't done. "I want your cum in my throat." Her mouth once again surrounded my dick and I shoved it deep as more cum shot out. She grabbed my ass and pulled me hard against her face. Her throat muscles convulsed on my head and I came again.

But, instead of her usual habit of swallowing, Janice opened her mouthy slightly like a naughty child, letting the cum and saliva leak around the corners, dribbling down her chin and on to her tits.

There was another knock at the door. Janice held up two fingers. "That is the second reason." She looked at her watch. "9:45, on the dot."