The Shapiro Slumber Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ignoble
Ignoble
1,395 Followers

"I don't know," Anna said, finally over the shock of hearing one of her best friends since childhood ask to sleep with her. "I'd hate to do something that would mess up our friendship."

Kelly got on her hands and knees and slowly crawled closer and closer to the other girl, her butt swaying behind her and her big breasts swinging below. "Come on, Anna," she purred huskily as she made her way closer and closer to her. "You know you want to."

"I sure do," Anna murmured before she could catch herself. Her face turned a bright red when she realized that she had said that out loud. "I mean . . ."

"Just think, Anna," the temptress continued, arriving in front of her friend and raising up on her knees, "if we both have as good a time as you're saying, this doesn't have to be a one time thing, either. Haven't you ever heard of Friends With Benefits?"

Anna had absolutely no control over any part of her at this point and could only sit there and stare into the other girl's eyes, stunned out of her wits by what was happening here tonight. Across the room, Becky and Mary were having similar problems.

All three of these girls had witnessed Kelly putting the moves on some poor hapless stud in the past and been amused to see even the biggest and strongest being turned into her lap dogs. To have this incredible power turned onto one of them instead, especially when it was cranked up to full power like this, gave them all new sympathy for those poor men.

"Do it, Anna," Kelly begged softly. "Fuck me."

The teenager then did the one thing she could think of that was sure to wipe out the last of Anna Mondale's self control. Kelly lifted up her T-shirt and unveiled those heavy breasts in all of their luscious glory.

Everything came to a screeching halt then as the world seemed to hold it's breath.

Anna came lurching forward then and Kelly squealed excitedly as she was dragged down to the floor.

* * *

Upstairs in the kitchen meanwhile, Sally now found herself leaning forward on the island on her elbows, her butt thrust out and fully exposed thanks to the fact that her nightshirt had been lifted up and draped over her waist. She stood with her legs well apart, had her eyes tightly closed, whimpering and moaning.

Gwen had fallen to her knees behind this lovely young lady, one hand on the girl's back to make sure that nightshirt did not fall back down and obscure the full moon and dripping slit she had gone down there for. The woman's other hand had gone up between Sally's legs in the meantime and she was stroking and caressing the swollen and protruding labia while leaning in close to tickle the younger woman's puckered sphincter with the tip of her tongue.

Letting out a long, happy groan, Sally then looked back over her shoulder. "That feels so good, baby! I just can't get over how good you are at that."

Gwen pulled back a little to smile up at her lover, delighted that she was enjoying this so much but well aware that they had to keep this moving or sooner or later one of those girls would come up from the family room to see what was keeping them.

"That's not the only thing I'm good at, you know."

That hand that was toying with the teenager's twat started working in earnest, Sally carefully relaxed the muscles necessary to comfortably accommodate it, and before too long Gwen's whole hand was disappearing up into the girl's warm, liquid depths. Sally held on tight to the edge of the island with both hands, grunting and panting as she was filled.

Lots and lots of prior experience had taught Gwen just what she needed to do to bring her beautiful young victim to the heights of pure ecstacy and, just as soon as she was totally sheathed inside her, she got right to work.

As Gwen fisted one of her daughter's best friends though, she started to become more than a little concerned about how much noise she was making. This wouldn't have been such a problem had the rest of the girls put another CD on, but there was nothing but silence at the bottom of the stairs right now.

"Hush now, honey," she admonished her, "or you'll have all of your friends up here in a moment."

Sally did her best, lowering her head so that her face was pressed into her forearms in the hopes of muffling all of the noise she was making. This was such a successful effort that Gwen felt free to ramp things up and started to fist the girl even harder, twisting her hand this way and that and varying the angle of her attack. Sally was very vocal in her appreciation of all of this, but fortunately she still remained thoroughly muffled.

The climax that soon overcame Sally literally rocked her world and her legs became rubbery beneath her. Her lover gave that intruding fist just a few more hard shoves and twists to make sure that the teen's orgasm lasted as long and was as strong as possible. Sally let out a long, shuddering moan of ecstasy that was music to the older woman's ears.

When she finally removed her hand from the girl's boiling depths, Gwen took a bit of pride in satisfaction in the way Sally staggered just a little. You'd have thought that the only thing that had been holding the girl up was the hand that had been forced into her cunt!

Powered by the energy and vitality only the young could possibly possess, Sally recovered quickly from the climax and pushed herself up and off the island, turning and going down onto the floor with the older woman.

As she was carefully laid out on the ground and the girl desperately attacked her jeans, enthusiastically trying to rip them off, Gwen let out a loud and needy groan.

"Hush now, honey," Sally gleefully cautioned her, "or you'll have all of my friends up here in a moment."

* * *

"Quietly now, baby, or you're going to have Sally and Mrs. Shapiro running back down here to see what's going on!"

Kelly managed to mumble an apology, but it wasn't easy to talk right now. She was far too busy moaning as she was thoroughly kissed.

The lovely young Miss Ferraro was now sprawled flat on her back on the carpeted floor of the family room. Anna was straddling her hips in the meantime and was showering the supine girl's face with kisses even as she firmly ran her hands all over that full bosom she had spent so much time admiring.

Becky and Mary were now sitting side by side on the same couch and watching the proceedings with identical expressions of stunned amazement on their faces. Nobody could have possibly anticipated that anything like this was going to happen at their innocent little slumber party and they were both still having a lot of trouble accepting what their eyes were showing them.

When they had gotten together for this party, they had been nothing but good friends. It was beginning to look like they were going to leave it as something completely different, though.

Mary managed to tear her eyes away from the lewd scene on the floor in front of her to look sideways at the girl sitting next to her. Thoughts that had never occurred to her before were running rampant through her mind now and without even realizing that she was doing it she licked her full lips as she eyed Becky.

Becky eventually felt the other girl's eyes on her and looked over at her. As soon as their eyes met, Mary blushed hotly at being caught staring and ducked her head quickly.

Given the steamy activities taking place in this room tonight, it was not hard at all for Becky to guess just what had been going through her friend's mind. As she stared back at the other girl, Becky was astonished to find her own mind going to the very same place.

As something both sensual and powerful stirred to life within her that evening, Becky knew without question that she would not be able to resist or deny it.

Mary summoned up the courage to look up again then and this time it was Becky who looked away quickly with a flaming face.

Utterly oblivious to the drama that was taking place on the couch little more than an arm's length away from them, Anna and Kelly were still completely focused on each other, enjoying one of the most intense and erotic experiences of their young lives.

Anna had by now made her way slowly down to those full breasts that had so captivated her earlier. Griping a breast firmly in each hand, she lowered her head to take first one nipple and then the other into her mouth, sucking and nibbling at them until they were painfully hard and erect. Kelly's back arched and she squealed with pure pleasure under this assault, her fingers tangling themselves in Anna's hair.

"You like that, don't you?" Anna purred, lifting her head so that she could look deep into her victim's eyes. "What do you think? Have any of your bad boys ever gotten you so aroused?"

Kelly shook her head vehemently, breathlessly answering, "Not just from kissing and playing with my titties, they haven't. I guess it's true that nobody knows how to treat a woman better than another woman. I mean, to get me this wound up, a guy would have to have gotten into my pants!"

Anna's eyes were bright and the smile on her face was wide. "Speaking of which . . ."

Pulling herself free of the other girl's grasp, Anna scooted down her sprawled friend's body so that she was kneeling over her legs. With hands made clumsy with excitement and neediness, she fumbled desperately with the front of Kelly's shorts for several long moments until they at last gave way.

It required her to climb off of the other girl at long last, but Anna did so willingly in order to hurriedly pull off those shorts. When she had gotten them off and pitched them aside, she found that Kelly had been wearing a scandalously brief thong underneath. The sight of her friend naked save for a tiny little piece of material that covered precious little was enough to make Anna let out a throaty groan.

Kelly raised herself up on her elbows, grinning playfully at the girl who was staring so fixedly at her crotch. "It looks to me like you like what you see down there just as much as you liked my big boobs, Anna."

Anna just nodded dumbly, unable to tear her eyes away from the sight of that little thong. It was plainly evident to her that her friend kept her cunt clean shaven as she couldn't see a single stray hair and was sure that the thong was so small that they would have been visible had they been there. More importantly, she could also see for herself that Kelly was very wet down there and droplets of her juices were leaking out from behind the thong.

Reaching down with a single shaking hand, Anna caught one of those drops on the tip of her middle finger.

Feeling the other girl touch her lightly so very close to that most intimate part of her body, incited a shudder and a moan from Kelly, but it was nothing compared to how strongly she responded to the sight of Anna raising that finger to her lips and licking up that drop of her juices. The smile that appeared on Anna's face then was ample testament to the fact that she had enjoyed the taste very much.

"Oh, God . . ." came the shaky whimper from Kelly.

Anna leaned in then and practically ripped that thong off her friend, wanting to get at the pussy it just barely concealed so much that her heart was racing wildly out of control.

Kelly shared her urgency and threw her legs wide apart to make room when she saw Anna shifting position to get at her swampy, boiling cunt. Anna let out a soft sigh as that twat was fully exposed and offered up to her so readily, wasting no time in getting between those widely spread legs and lowering her head.

The feel of another girl's tongue stroking the swollen and protruding lips of her now extremely aroused cunt won a loud cry born of sheer ecstasy from Kelly.

Over on the couch, Becky and Mary had watched all of this intently, their wide eyes missing nothing.

It was not just the view they had of their lifelong friends wrapped up in each other so intimately that held their attention fast, though. There were also the intensely erotic sounds that could only have come from two bodies that were working together to create the most pleasure possible. Further, the strong but enticing aroma of sweat and sex had permeated the entire room by now and under the circumstances had a unique aphrodisiac quality.

The two teenaged girls once more looked to each other, but this time they did not look away when their eyes met.

A sly, knowing smile lit up Mary's face, matched by the one that appeared on Becky's.

Without any further ado, the two young women had their arms wrapped around each other and were sharing a deep, passionate kiss.

* * *

By now, the forbidden interlude in the kitchen was over.

Though both Gwen and Sally would have dearly loved to continue their tryst and felt more than a little frustrated that they had to stop now, they also knew that they had to get Sally back down to the slumber party quickly.

The two women hurriedly climbed back into their clothes, trying to make sure that there was nothing at all about their appearance that would give away the fact that they had just been having sex. This necessary chore was made nearly impossible thanks to the fact that both women found it so very hard to keep her hands to herself, stealing plenty of kisses and copping many a feel.

Remembering that they had supposedly came up here to fetch some snacks for the party, Gwen rushed to get them out and pile them onto a tray as best she could. Sally had supposedly come up here to help with this, meanwhile, but she proved more of a hindrance than anything by constantly making grabs for her.

Once everything was prepared and the two women judged themselves ready to face the others once more, Gwen took up the tray and led the way back down the stairs.

Sally followed along behind her, just far enough back to be able to keep a close eye on the older woman's swaying ass. It was a mighty struggle for the teenager to keep her hands to herself and not make a grab for that butt, but this time she somehow managed to pull it off.

When she arrived at the bottom of the stairs though, Gwen skidded to such a sudden halt that her lover plowed right into her from behind. Gwen was in such a state of shock that she didn't even seem to notice the impact from behind, staring into her family room with wide eyes and gaping mouth.

"What is it? What's going on?"

Sally leaned around the older woman to see for herself what was going on. What she saw would leave her stunned and astonished, too.

Kelly was sprawled on her back in the middle of the floor, dressed in nothing but her birthday suit. Anna still wearing her clothes, but she was kneeling between the busty girl's widely spread legs and devouring her bald pussy. In the meantime, Becky and Mary were nearby on the couch and kissing passionately. Becky had even slipped one hand up under her friend's top and was holding one of her breasts.

The last thing either Gwen or Sally could have expected to find on their return downstairs was that a lesbian orgy might be taking place in the family room. This was so beyond anything the two of them might have anticipated from this crowd of girls that neither of them knew what to make of this incredible scene.

"Oh, my God!" Gwen finally gasped, drawing the attention of everyone in the room. "What the hell is going on in here!"

The four teenagers just stared back at her for a long moment, looking like kids who had just gotten caught with their hands in the cookie jar. They remained frozen in this obscene tableau for what seemed like an eternity, but then a smile appeared on Becky's face that just seemed to get bigger and bigger.

"Nothing that wasn't just going on upstairs, Mom."

Gwen gasped again in surprise, having never suspected for even a moment that her daughter and her friends might know about the forbidden affair she was indulging in. It was perhaps only natural that her first thought should be that her young lover might have been gossiping with her best friends and so she shoot a look at Sally.

Sally guessed immediately what must be going through the older woman's mind and just shrugged helplessly. "I never said a word to anyone!"

Rolling their eyes, once more amazed that these two thought they were being so discrete about their illicit relationship, Becky and Mary came to an immediate, if tacit decision. The two girls pulled apart quickly and leapt to their feet, dashing over to the couple standing at the foot of the stairs. They caught each of them by the arm and lost no time in pulling both Gwen and Sally the rest of the way into the room.

"Why don't you two come on in and join the party?"

Anna just chuckled and ducked her head back down between Kelly's legs as Mary hauled Gwen across to one of the couches and Becky led Sally to the other.

* * *

Gwen was propelled onto the couch, landing on her back in an untidy sprawl. Before she could pull herself together however, she found herself set upon by a different teenager than the one who usually grabbed her.

Mary landed atop her immediately, pressing feverish kisses to the older woman's lips and going for the front of her jeans with both hands. Almost before Gwen fully understood that she was being stripped, her pants came unfastened and Mary slid away to hurriedly tug down her pants. Those jeans were tossed aside carelessly and the girl immediately went after the panties that had been concealed beneath them.

In the meantime, Sally landed on the other couch on her belly and had her long nightshirt thrown up quickly to unveil her firm buttocks. Because she'd just happened to end up with one leg up on the couch and the other off, this would also reveal the slit of her juicy twat beneath.

From behind her, Sally heard a squeal of delight as Becky discovered that she had chosen to go commando on this night. Sally did some squealing herself when she felt fingers spreading apart the full cheeks of her full moon, but got much louder when she felt the tip of her friend's tongue probe at her puckered asshole.

It seemed to Sally that there was a definite anal streak in the Shapiro family and that was something she most certainly did not have any quarrel with.

Everything stopped immediately though and the eyes of the four women occupying the couches turned to watch what was happening on the floor as the hoarse and unmistakable cries of a girl having an orgasm suddenly echoed through the room.

It was Kelly of course, her whole body writhing, jerking and twisting as she endured a massive climax. She squirmed so much in fact that Anna was having a hard time keeping hold of her, but the girl managed it somehow and gave her friend all the little laps and nibbles necessary to make this orgasm as big as possible.

In the steamy, slow cooling aftermath of this eruption of joy and ecstasy, Kelly and Anna finally raised their heads and looked around the crowded, underground room. By this time the others had turned their attention back to each other and so it did not seem as if any of them had even noticed what had just happened. All four of the others were completely focused on what they were doing and nothing else.

Grinning, Kelly and Anna climbed to their feet and moved off to join the two couples.

Down on her knees on the carpet, Mary was hard at work hungrily eating Gwen when she noticed something odd. From the moment the teen had started dining, the older woman had been making a lot of noise, whimpering and groaning loudly from the pleasure. Suddenly though, she realized that all of that racket seemed muffled for some reason.

Lifting her head from between Gwen's thighs, Mary looked up to see what was going on and had to chuckle at what she discovered. Kneeling on the couch next to the older woman, Kelly was using one hand to support one of her own heavy breasts and had the other wrapped around the back of Gwen's head.

Ignoble
Ignoble
1,395 Followers