The Shared Kitty Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Karyn continued taking one cock and then another into her mouth, Joe noticed that the two other guys had solid 8 inch tools, fairly thick with just a little less girth than the young guy. With every switch, Karyn seemed to stroke harder, and to be more rigorous in her deep throat blowjob. Each guy was moaning and encouraging Karyn. Sounds of, "fuck she's good" and "yeah baby suck me" filled the room. After several minutes more, Karyn stood up. "OK, who gets to fuck me first?" Karen queried. Joe loved the confidence shown in her question, clearly her nerves had calmed.

Quickly the young guy, who Joe now knew was named Nick, raised his hand causing the other three to giggle. "OK, let's see what you've got." Karyn said with a broad smile.She grabbed Nick by the hand and led him to one of the couches, motioning him to sit down.

Karyn straddled Nick, sparing no time in lining him up to her slick pussy, and lowered herself until she was fully impaled. As she began to ride him, she started with a fast pace, sucking three cocks had made her so hot and bothered. As the other two men stood beside the couple, Nick grabbed Karyn's hips to stabilize her and allow her to grab a cock in each hand. Karyn was riding this new pole as fast as she could making her hand jobs a little sporadic, but she managed to take the man to her left into her mouth which seemed to allow her to control her other hand better.

Once again, Karyn went back and forth with the two cocks offered to her mouth. Joe noticed her pace riding the young thick cock became a little less consistent and she began to moan. She started repeating herself, "shit I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" Faster than Joe expected, he watched as Karyn came hard on Nick's thick cock. Her legs trembled and she was unable to pay attention to the two other cocks being offered to her. "Fuck, that was fast!" Nick mentioned.

"Plenty more where that came from," Karyn teased as she dismounted Nick and laid on her back on the couch.

One of the two older guys moved between her legs and pushed her legs up high. He immediately entered her and began pounding the best he could. Meanwhile, the other kneeled above her head. Karyn tilted her head back and he slid his engorged member in slowly. He continued to face fuck Karyn with a slow pace while his friend was giving his all in pounding her pussy. Nick moved up next to the couch and guided Karyn's left hand around his thick cock. Joe got quite hard watching her ring slide up and down the big shaft. Of all of the visual things that got Joe off, that was his favorite.

Soon though, Joe could tell Karyn had gone back inside her mind and her orgasms overtook her. He imagined how hard she must have been clamping down on her lover's cock as she gushed all over the shaft and balls. Joe pulled his cock from his boxers to lightly stroke it while he watched.

As Karyn recovered from her peak, the older man she had been sucking moved between her legs and plunged his cock into her, swapping places with the first. This elicited an 'mmmm' from Karyn. "Fuck she's hot in there," the new lover said as he plunged in to the hilt over and over. Karyn tried to concentrate on the cock in her mouth and Nick's in her hand, but just couldn't as a new wave of orgasmic bliss waved through her entire body.

This time, before she even recovered, Nick moved onto the couch behind her and moved her to her side, her head over the armrest. Within seconds of one cock sliding from her pussy, Nick's was sliding in. "MM, so thick, fuck me baby," she directed. As soon as he started his push into her swollen pussy, the others moved to the end of the couch offering her their cocks. Karyn wrapped her left hand around one and took the other into her mouth.

Joe loved how hard Karyn's nipples were as Jack zoomed in, he knew she was still ready for more. The thick young cock was really pounding her now. Before long, Nick stopped and grunted. He was filling Karyn's sweet box with a huge load of cum, multiple shots filled her deep inside as he pushed his entire length into her.

One of the older guys sat on the other couch and motioned Karyn over. She slid down onto his shaft in a reverse cowgirl position. Still wanting more, Karyn wasted no time in getting to a fast up and down action on the new cock. Jack zoomed in a minute to capture Nick's cum dripping out of Karyn and down the cock pistoning into her now. When the camera zoomed back out, the second older man was on the couch next to the couple vigorously jerking off while he watched.

As Karyn's desire grew even more, she looked back and told the man to fuck her from behind. Dismounting his cock, she got on her knees and leaned onto the couch. The man did as he was told, quickly getting behind her, grabbing her hip bones and plowing into her pussy. Jack loved to sound of all of her juices as he slammed in each stroke. The man on the couch slid over so she could stroke and suck him while Nick sat nearby, stroking his cock to get hard again.

Suddenly the man fucking her pulled out, "I'm gonna cum", Karyn broke away from the cock she was sucking to take this one in, it shot several loads, most of which Karyn got in her mouth, but two large ropes splattered her face. Again the camera zoomed in. As he watched, Joe continued to absentmindedly stroke his cock, just a little faster as the video continued.

Off camera, the other older man also called out his need to cum. Karyn moved in front of him while he stroked hard. Within seconds, he began shooting stream after stream across her tits, Joe was amazed by the volume. Again the camera zoomed in to show the mess.

Nick was hard again, the benefit of youth Joe thought. He again had Karyn lay on her side as he moved behind to take her from behind. He just let loose, fucking her hard and fast. Karyn's breath became ragged as she rolled into her third series of orgasms. Jack zoomed in and Joe could see her pussy contracting on Nick's full rod. "Fuck you're tight!" he blurted out before pulling out and finishing on her bare pussy. As the camera moved up her body, Joe could see the loads deposited on her pussy, tits and face. The visual made him start jerking even harder. The fact that Karyn had been so fully satisfied driving his lust.

12