The Shared Kitty Club Pt. 01

Story Info
First time at the swingers' club.
4.9k words
4.38
18.7k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Almost ready honey?" Joe asked his wife who was still primping in the hotel mirror. "The tour starts in a few minutes."

"Yes, Joe," Karyn replied. "I'm just nervous. We've never done anything like this. What if we're the oldest people there? What if we don't connect with anyone?"

"Well you know that's why I talked to the couple that runs the club," Joe said, easing his voice into a more assuring tone. "Tonight is their over 40 night. They told me that most people would be in their 50's, some older. They also assured me that there would be no pressure. They even gave us a free ticket for tomorrow night so we could take it slow.

"Well can't a lady be nervous about her first swing club experience?" Karyn joked as she emerged from the bathroom.

"Wow!" Joe exclaimed. "You look good enough to eat!"

"Well that is the point, right?" Karyn joked again as some of the tension fell from her mind.

"You know how much I like that little black dress," Joe smiled a wicked little smile. "Give me a twirl!" Joe felt himself getting uncomfortable hard as he watched Karyn. The dress was short, about mid thigh in length. Just a bit of the top lace of Karyn's thigh highs was visible, black leather shoes completed the ensemble. "Anything underneath?"

"You'll find out later, stud," Karyn teased.

"It's a deal, shall we go m'lady?" Joe held out his arm to guide his wife down the elevator and across the street to the 'The Shared Kitty Club'. On the way down the elevator, he ran his hand up her dress and discovered that she was wearing her black, crotch-less lace panties. The name of the club was cheesy, but the couple running it seemed down to earth and laid back. They purchased the club a few years earlier and decided not to change the name to something that might seem less inclusive.

As they entered the front door, the woman, Jen, called out, "you must be Karyn and Joe, so glad to meet you, and, whoaaaaaa lady, aren't you smokin' tonight?"

This of course made Karyn blush a little, but also put her at ease. She was concerned that everyone there would be petite, busty sex pots that would make her feel self conscious. Jen at least, did not match that description, she was tall like Karyn, but much thicker in the hips and thighs. She did have a large chest, probably 'fake' given how perky they seemed to be in Jen's sheer black top. The sheer material revealed Jen's lack of a bra, her nipples, hard from brushing the material, were as thick as a finger. Jen also had a short jean skirt that accentuated her hips further, finished off by some neon pink cowboy boots.

"Flattery will get you everywhere," Karyn joked.

"I'll remember that later," Jen smiled, raising an eyebrow.

Just then Jen's husband emerged from the back room. "Howdy folks, I'm Jack, welcome to our playhouse. We've been looking forward to meeting you. Want to take a look around? The other guests will be getting here soon." Jack stepped forward to shake Joe's hand. He was wearing a tight crew neck shirt, skinny jeans, and cowboy boots. His look was completed with an expensive looking stetson.

As Jack headed towards the bar, Karyn whispered to Joe, "well, he sure has a nice ass!"

Overhearing, Jen whispered to them both with a wink, "he sure does, among other 'assets'"

Jack pointed out the bar. He had explained to Joe that like most clubs, it was BYOB. Water and soda was available though and Jack made a lame joke about staying hydrated.

"He must know you're a squirter!" Joe whispered, a bit too loudly, in Karyn's ear eliciting another blush.

Next to the bar was the dancefloor which was surrounded by several rooms. Jack explained that the bigger ones were public rooms. They had large beds and were surrounded by several sofas. The smaller rooms were private rooms, most with just one bed, one was a fake 'dungeon' for the 50 Shades crowd. Outside, there was an enclosed deck with a large hot tub used during the warmer weather.

Before re-entering the club, Jack turned to Karyn. "Joe tells me that you're a little nervous. Just so you know, we've had plenty of newbies come through the club. I personally call all of them afterwards to check up. Most come back again, some decide that it's not for them. I sent Joe a set of free passes and reserved a slot for you tomorrow. Tonight, just do whatever is comfortable. If you just watch, that's fine, ask the guests questions, everyone else coming has been here at least once before. You won't get pressured to do anything by anyone here."

"Thanks Jack," Karyn smiled. "That does make me feel better. See Joe, he's smart, super sweet, AND has a sexy ass."

"Seems you check all of her boxes Jack!" Joe joked. "Thanks for the tour, much appreciated. You and Jen have been great."

"I think you guys will fit right in," Jack responded. "If you'll excuse me, I need to help Jen at the door." As Jack walked off, he wiggled his butt a little, then turned back with a smile and a wink causing the couple to giggle.

Joe grabbed two bottles of water while Karyn found a high top table a few feet away from the bar. As the guests arrived, they could tell that most were in fact in their 50s. Some were in their early 40s, and one woman looked to be more like 60, maybe even older. All of the women were dressed in something sexy, most of the men looked a bit more 'business casual' with the exception of two in leather vests, shorts and collars, being led back toward the "dungeon" by their girlfriends.

As everyone filtered in, they dropped off their booze with the bartender who poured their first drinks. Some stayed around the tables, others filtered to the dance floor just as the DJ started. Getting a closer look, Karyn definitely felt less anxious. These were just everyday people, all shapes and sizes and she mentioned to Joe how her anxiety had slipped away.

Just then the woman in her 60s stopped by and introduced herself as Judy and her husband was also Joe. Karyn noticed that he was younger, maybe 50, and in very good shape. Turns out they were regulars and very friendly. After a few minutes, Judy excused herself. "Time to break the ice!" Judy gave Karyn a wicked smile and a wink, her purple babydoll rode up her ass as she walked revealing her otherwise bare cheeks.

Karyn and Joe met a couple more of the guests. Jack was right, everyone was friendly, Karyn was now fully relaxed. Across the dancefloor, Joe noticed Judy head towards one of the public playrooms with three men 'in tow'. "Hey sexy, let's take in the show."

Joe took Karyn by the hand and led her to the couch closest to Judy and her playmates. The three men were completely naked, but Judy still wore her babydoll, though the top was partially pulled down, exposing one of her ample, if somewhat saggy tits. They were all on their knees atop the large bed. Judy was kissing, petting and stroking each man in turn. The men were paying complete attention to her, stroking up her legs, groping her ass and tits.

As Judy broke the kiss, she said something to the heavy set guy and dropped on all fours. The man moved behind her, his six inch, uncut cock stood straight out as he positioned himself. The other two men moved in front of Judy who immediately began stroking their cocks. After reaching into the basket of condoms, Judy's uncut playmate slid one over his cock and moved directly behind her. Meanwhile, Judy was beginning to service one of her friends orally. The man looked to be in his 40s, He was tall and lean with a dark mocha complexion. Karyn thought he was exotically good looking. His manhood seemed to grow and grow as Judy stroked him, topping off around 10 inches, lean and thin like its owner. Karyn was impressed with how easily Judy took the entire length of the long cock into her mouth. Joe heard the man moan as a smile crossed his face, "Damn Judy," the man said. "No one can suck a cock like you." Joe detected a smile on Judy's stretched lips as she began working the cock in and out of her mouth as he said to Karyn, "of course he hasn't had a chance with you yet."

Meanwhile, Judy never stopped stroking her third friend with her free hand. Even as the heavy set man slid his cock into her sopping wet pussy, she kept up a steady stroke of the cock in her right hand as her left and mouth took care of the mocha toned man. The man started slowly sliding in and out until his condom covered cock pressed fully into Judy's fiery hot pussy. The man paused a moment, relishing the feel of Judy's pussy contracting on his buried hard-on. Suddenly, Judy turned, slipping the mocha man's cock from her mouth and staring at the heavy-set man's eyes shouted, "what the Fuck George? FUCK ME, HARD, NOW!!!"

Karyn whispered playfully in Joe's ear, "yeah George, fuck her already!"

George did not need to be told twice. After pulling out and teasing Judy's slit with just the head of his hard tool, he grabbed her hips tightly and smashed his pole as deep as he could. After a brief pause, George started pounding away as hard and fast as he was able. Joe noticed Judy's sweet juices begin to run down her thighs. Karyn paid more attention to the slapping noise George was producing as his thighs smacked Judy's round orbs. Adding to the excitement of the scene playing out before them were the heavy groans and moans coming from deep in Judy's throat. She had switched her oral attention to the third man, a short, muscular man with a short, thick cock like a fire hydrant, while still stroking the mocha skinned man.

"Oh shit!, I'm gonna cum Judy, I'm gonna cum all over your ass!," George yelled. He pulled out of Judy, ripped off the condom, and completely covered Judy's ass with a huge load of his creamy cum. Judy started cumming about the same time, a river of sweet nectar pouring from her swollen pussy and a stream of groans escaping her lips around the fat cock.

"Damn this is hot!" Joe said to Karyn before taking her chin and pulling her mouth to his for a long, deep, passionate kiss.

Their kiss was broken when the mocha skin man yelled out, "FUCK, here I cum!" Joe and Karyn turned just in time to see him empty his balls on Judy's one bare tit and across her purple lingerie.

As the two men finished, the third laid on his back. Judy lifted herself up and over his pulsating rod. She grabbed one of the condoms from the basket and expertly covered the thick shaft below her. As soon as she had it covered, Judy positioned it between her wet, swollen slit and lowered herself onto it, "fuck you're thick! Stretch my tight pussy you fucker!" As she started to ride her new toy, two other men stepped up next to Judy who immediately began stroking, licking and sucking them.

"Well isn't she popular," Karyn joked.

"She sure is," Joe replied. "She has some incredible oral skills too! Though I think you can probably give her a run for her money."

"Probably?" Karyn exclaimed as she playful smacked Joe on the arm.

Taking it as a challenge, Karyn unzipped Joe's Dockers and released his hard and throbbing cock from its confines. She immediately began to make love to her favorite cock, pulling out all of the tricks in her bag. After licking the sweet precum from the tip, Karyn began licking the shaft, up one side and down another. After a while, she would suck in one of his balls, rolling her tongue around it and releasing it in one motion.

Karyn watched Judy as she played with Joe's hard-on. One of the new guys that she had been stroking was now fully engorged, and his cock was huge. Karyn figured it had to be 10+ inches, but it was also as thick as her wrist. As Karyn took Joe's entire shaft in her mouth while licking the underside in a separate circular rotation, she looked at Judy fully taking this behemoth cock down into her throat, coating it with her saliva. Meanwhile Joe sat transfixed on watching his wife. He loved how she had learned how to mix up her 'moves', but also how she always had two points of stimulation occurring simultaneously. She now switched again and was pumping furiously with her hand while sucking the sensitive tip.

Not wanting to finish too quickly, Joe decided to pull his mental attention away from the sight of Karyn pleasuring his tool. He re positioned slightly so that his hand now had full access to Karyn's pretty pussy. Brushing his fingers against her outer lips, he could feel the hot moisture building. Before moving any further, he looked at Judy deep throating the new huge real dildo. The vision almost made him cum right then.

Pulling his attention away, Joe pulled up the hem of Karyn's dress until her ass was unveiled, her crotchless panties barely covering her hips. After running his hand around her globes, Joe slipped two fingers into his mate. She was well lubed and ready to receive his exploring digits.

Karyn moaned loudly as Joe began fingering her, temporarily taking her attention away from Joe's tool, strained to its max in its excitement. Joe knew the right spots and he was already feverishly stimulating them, he knew just how to get her off quickly. "FUUUU-ck honey, you know just what to do, fu-fu-fuckk me harder babe." She begged. Taking the opportunity, Joe shifted to give his fingers easier access but still allow Karyn access to his spit lubed manhood.

"As you wish," he replied as he pressed harder and faster into Karyn's sensitive g-spot. Despite being distracted, Karyn managed to keep some slow pumping of his cock and periodic licks of the sensitive head.

Joe looked up as he heard a loud call from the man below Judy, "I'm fucking gonna blow!" Judy quickly disengaged from the cock in her mouth, rose up and pulled off the man's condom in one motion. Almost immediately, he began shooting his man juice all over her pussy and up onto her negligee. The man she was stroking shouted, "ME TOOOOO!" so Judy directed his shot across her chest and exposed tit.

Watching the two men shoot their thick cream pushed Karyn to the edge of her first orgasm. "F-F-F-UCK Joe! Unnng, Fu-Fu-Fu-Ckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!! She cried out. Karyn's pussy clamped down around Joe's fingers. Despite the hard orgasm, Joe wasn't done. Somehow he managed to pick up the speed even more, pressing all of the perfect buttons he knew so well.

Karyn started to soak Joe's fingers with her sweet and hot juices. She was panting, struggling to catch her breath as the wave began to overcome her. They both knew that Karyn was on the edge of one of her rolling orgasms. "O000hhhhhhHHH Joe! Shit, shit, FUUCCKKKKKKKK, y-e-ssssssssssssssss. MMmMMMmmmm," Karyn started moaning, groaning, swearing loudly marking her arrival of multiple orgasms, this time, so powerful from the excitement she had watching the men cum all over Judy. As the wave rushed back and forth through Karyn's body, her hot lube began gushing out of her swollen, reddened pussy lips. As each wave struck, Karyn's pussy contracted, forcing even more sweet nectar over Joe's hand and onto the throw covering the couch. After several minutes, Karyn's body slumped down into Joe's lap and he withdrew his fingers, stroking her hair with his other hand as she recovered.

While Karyn recovered, the pair watched Judy as she rolled onto her back and spread her legs for her monster cocked friend. As he moved between her legs, they could see that they underestimated it's length earlier, it was clearly a full 12 inches and extremely thick. It was deep purple and ready to perform. As he reached toward the basket of condoms, Judy grabbed his wrist and shook her head 'no'. The man smiled, leaned down to kiss Judy deeply and said, "you sure you're ready for this sexy?" Judy smiled and nodded.

Karyn lifted her head and whispered to Joe, "there's no fucking way."

"I don't know, she has skills," he replied.

Karyn began slowly stroking Joe while they watched. The man moved in and began lubing the tip of his massive meat between Judy's swollen pussy lips using her thick juice. After he seemed satisfied, he positioned the head and slowly started pressing forward. Karyn took Joe into her mouth as she stared at the sight of the massive dong slowly disappearing into Judy. Judy's body was shaking as it entered.

After the first 9 or 10 inches pressed home, the man paused, Joe assumed he bottomed out. Just then the man asked Judy, "ready?" As she nodded the man pressed further until he was fully inside, balls deep. After a very brief pause, the man started to fuck Judy. At first he was pulling out about half way before pushing back in. As his pace increased he utilized more and more of his tool until each stroke was full, the head barely visible when he pulled out before burying it once again to the hilt.

The man began fucking Judy hard. She began screaming, "you're splitting me in two you bastard!"

"You want me to stop bitch?" he replied.

"Don't you dare stop Jerry you fuck!" Judy responded.

Jerry stopped with just the tip still inside Judy. "Oh you fucking tease, FUCK ME!" Judy bellowed over the music. At that Jerry started pounding Judy mercilessly with his massive weapon. Judy was like a ragdoll beneath him as a series of incomprehensible sounds emanated from her mouth.

Karyn was transfixed as she watched Jerry enter Judy, but as they started fucking, she turned her attention to Joe's cock. She was utilizing everything in her repertoire while she devoured Joe's cock. After all they had experienced, Joe was ready to push over the edge, "I'm gonna cum baby, suck me dry," he said. Karyn swirled her tongue across Joe's cock as she bobbed up and down finishing Joe, "Oh baby, fuckkkk, yesssssss!!!" Joe flooded the back of Karyn's throat with multiple hot spurts of cum as she happily swallowed it all.

Joe's bliss was interrupted by a string of howls from Judy as her hit a body shaking orgasm. Almost immediately afterwards, Jerry pulled out shooting torrents of cum which shot on her pussy, body, and even her face as he stroked quickly, milking every last drop. Karyn had never seen a load that large, "wow, that's impressive," she said to Joe.

"Whoa, that was hot," Jack said to them as he handed Karyn and Joe some towels.

"It sure was, who is she?" Karyn asked.

"Well that's my sister in law, but I meant you two, that was some of the hottest, non-fucking sex I've seen in a long time, and I work here!" Jack said as he noticed Karyn blush slightly. "Care to dance with me Karyn?"

"How could I refuse after that compliment," she teased.

As the pair headed to the dance floor. Jen sat down next to Joe. While she still had her short denim skirt on, her top was now off revealing the very large firm orbs, obviously surgically enhanced, but still an incredible view, "So, how do you like our little playhouse?"

"Great so far, thanks to you and Jack for making us feel so comfortable," Joe responded. "So is Judy your sister? She put on quite the incredible show!"

"She sure does, I have no idea how she manages Jerry every time she comes." Jen continued, "but she's actually Jack's brother's wife. They met here a few years back before we owned the place."

"OK, we met Joe earlier, I noticed he didn't join her in the play room," Joe observed.

"No, he was busy helping me out, checking in our regulars, and helping the bartender for the initial rush, he must be done though, I see him dancing with Jack and Karyn," Jen pointed to them over in the crowd.

As Joe spied the trio on the dancefloor, he noticed that both Jack and his brother were dancing essentially naked. Each had on a tank tee and nothing else. Karyn seemed to be enjoying herself as she kept smiling at the men's jokes. Every so often, Karyn would lower her hands and dance closer to the men while lightly brushing their now growing cocks. Jen had been right at check in when she complimented Jack's "asset". He was a solid 8 inches with a fat mushroom shaped head. His brother Joe sported a similarly sized package without the unusually large cockhead.

12