The Shared Wall

Story Info
Alex has ideas about Dani and the neighbor.
5.8k words
4.64
12.3k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't unpleasant, not unpleasant at all. Yes, they made a lot of noise on the other side of the shared bedroom wall and, yes, they would wake Tom up at various hours of the night but how do you complain about a couple fucking their brains out? If he could have switched places with Alex and taken over the responsibilities of fucking Dani, he would have in a heartbeat.

That headboard of theirs got a solid workout banging against the wall and Dani's very loud and vocal exuberance sent his vivid imagination into high gear. Every time Tom got annoyed he ended up getting aroused and jerking off to Dani's screams of pleasure, dreaming of what they were doing.

Alex and Danielle were in their energetic 20's and Tom was 60 and just divorced so the wall noise was, at times, a welcome sound memory although a bit torturous because he was mostly alone. He laid there wishing it was his turn to nail that deep dark brown eyed, hot brunette, Dani.

The three of them passed each other often and it was all Tom could do to refrain from saying something sexually inappropriate to Dani so he really worked on his small talk skills. Challenging things like, "Hi" and "How are you?" Rather than what he was thinking like, "Wow, I heard you fucking last night. I bet that pussy got quite a workout. And how's Alex?"

Okay, bad joke but it was one of those situations where you either embrace with the proper empathy or complain to management with no sympathy. Tom, looking at it like a stimulant, vicariously jerked off to their bliss. They might wake him at 3am but he got a reward.

A typical morning in the apartment backyard:

"Hey, Dani! How are you?"

"Great, Tom, how are you?

Why did he even ask? Look at this girl. She looked amazing. he would have stood in line just to get a glimpse of her rocking bod on the way to the communal pool. She was off to work but one morning, on his way back into the apartment, he ran into Alex in his robe letting the dog out to sully the yard. Alex took the usual tour of niceties and then he mentioned Tom's ex-wife. "So sorry that Janet left."

"Ya," Tom said, "sometimes it doesn't matter how long you've known someone, when it fails it fails. Sleeping alone was fine for the first week but then I missed her. You're lucky you've got Dani."

"Yes, oh yes, she's great, a special girl. Say, Tom, I know you're really feeling it with Janet gone. Well, Dani and I were talking and...we...well there's something we want to do that...maybe you could..."

At that moment the phone went off in Alex's robe pocket. "Sorry, gotta take this. We'll talk." Alex, onto another conversation, grabbed the dog and ran back inside.

Tom was curious about what he was getting at. It sounded like he and Dani had talked about him. He hated that his mind would wander all over the place trying to guess what Alex was going to say. He always considered that wasted time. Fucking cell phones, he thought. You can't even have a face to face conversation for two minutes without being interrupted. Then he admitted to himself he was having an old guy moment.

He was also horny as hell. Every time he encountered Dani, his mind went numb and his dick went to half mast, just waiting for her to say something inadvertently sexy so he could imagine a scenario where she might be seduced. It wasn't like he didn't have something to offer. He kept himself in good shape, he was reasonably handsome (a friend once said he had 'craggy good looks' whatever that meant). He was never without a relationship, knew how to please a woman and had just enough fetishes to keep things interesting. He believed that even the biggest prude had fetishes whether they were aware of them or not. Janet liked the basement and he wanted to believe that Dani might too except that Dani was someone else's wife.

***

Alex and Dani talked again that night about Tom and their concern for his loneliness. "I know what you're suggesting but don't be ridiculous," Dani said.

"But, Dani, you agreed we'd try it to have the experience and in this case we'd be helping our less fortunate neighbor at the same time...sort of a humanitarian effort."

"Why are you so eager to have me do this? I'm your wife! We have sex all the time and do whatever you want whenever you want. Are you unsatisfied? Has the shine worn off the new car?"

"No, not at all, I just think it would be so hot to watch you take another man's cock and from what I see Tom would love to do it. You see the way he is around you?"

"Ya, I see it."

"And look at it this way, our apartment connects to his, so basically it's in-house! He gets to have sex with my girl, you get the excitement of a new lover and I get my rocks off watching. I get excited just thinking about it."

"What if he doesn't want you to watch?"

"It really doesn't matter because you'll tell me every last detail when you come home. Isn't that true?"

"Yes"

"I know," and he drew her close to him, "you want to do this, right? And you know how much I want you to do it, right?"

"Yes"

"Nothing changes the love between us, it's just sex. Are you my girl?"

"Yes," she said, starting to giggle.

"Then get on your knees and lick my balls and then I'll eat that glorious pussy of yours."

That night Alex rode Dani so hard the headboard slammed repeatedly into the wall, neither of them giving thought to waking up the neighbor. Tom, on the receiving end, did what he always did; grab his dick and jerk it, picturing it was him penetrating the neighbor's wife.

On that night when Dani loudly orgasmed, so did Tom and the two of them held onto the delicious high as long as possible.

The next morning Tom saw Dani through the back window on her way to work. Leaping into action he wanted to say something, anything just to talk to her. Throwing the door open he called to her, "Hey, Dani! Have a good day!"

She waved back, "You too!" and kept going to avoid being late. It was a pretty banal exchange but he needed something, the sound of her voice, to go with the fantasy. He went back in, sat on the sofa, closed his eyes and imagined zipping her out of the yellow sundress she was wearing...

Ten minutes later Tom got a knock at the back door. "Shit," he cursed as he scrambled to wipe up the cum on his pants. Peaking through the blinds he saw Alex, still in his robe. "Hey, Tom, before I get ready for work I was wondering if I could talk to you for a second."

"Sure, Alex, c'mon in," he said, keeping one hand strategically over the wet spot. They sat at the kitchen table. "What can I do for you?"

"Well, this is a little awkward but I have a proposition that I think you might like. It involves...." Alex's cell started ringing again but he shut the ringer off and slipped it back in his pocket.

"I've sensed," said a regrouping Alex, "I've sensed that you like Dani."

"Of course," Tom said, uncomfortable, wondering if his deepest thoughts had been stolen, "she's a great girl. Both of you are wonderful neighbors."

"Thanks, but I'm pretty sure that Dani has your attention. Don't feel weird because she gets a lot of attention from men wherever we are. She's hot and everybody knows it."

Tom was frozen, feeling the footing of this conversation was a little unstable.

"It turns me on," Alex continued, "that men are fantasizing about her. They're dreaming up all kinds of naughty things to do with my wife."

"You're not mad?"

"Hell no! I love the thought of men lusting after her, which brings me back to you. I've decided I want to start sharing her...with her consent of course."

"Sharing her?"

"Yes, sharing her...for my enjoyment and hers and, well, any lucky guy she or I decide to share her with. It's taken a few conversations to get her psyche comfortable with this but in the end she's a total submissive and will do virtually anything I ask."

"Wow," Tom felt himself getting hard, "and what does that have to do with me?"

"Well, I thought...we thought that since Janet's been gone for awhile you might be getting a little antsy and need some, I don't know how you want to put it, entertainment?"

"This is what you wanted to tell me yesterday?"

"Yes, oh, one more thing. I'd really like to watch sometimes although maybe you'd want the first time or so alone to get comfortable."

"I'm not trying to be rude but you're offering your wife so I can fuck her?"

"Or anything else you want to do sexually with her."

There was a pause in Tom's head...

"Okay," said Tom, incredulously, "this is not how I saw the day going. Holy shit."

"You've wanted to fuck her haven't you, Tom?"

Tom kept thinking it was a trick question and he'd be trapped in some crazy blackmail scheme but where was the catch? He couldn't see one and so what if he did?

"To be perfectly honest, yes. What man wouldn't? She's incredible, at least it sounds like it through the wall."

Surprised, Alex said, "You can hear us?"

"It's a common wall and if the headboard hits it or a woman screams, yes, I can hear it."

"Oh...sorry, she gets kind of loud, of course you can find that out first hand if you want to. Just say when and I'll bring her over!"

Tom was numb but his dick was hard so he simply gave into his knee jerk desire, "Yes, sure, eight o'clock and ask her to wear the yellow sundress she had on this morning."

"You got it, buddy," and Alex got up and let himself out.

***

Dani got home around five thirty, met at the door with; "Baby, it's on for tonight! Tom wants some of that sweet honey."

"Oh," she exhaled, "I don't know, babe, this day was way too long."

Putting his arms around her he said, "I'll bet if I run you a bath you'd get recharged and spend a little time with Tom. He wants to see you at eight. And he wants you to wear the yellow sundress."

"Oh, okay," she said, "but start the water and change the batteries in my vibrator."

Dani loved sex and, more specifically, being dominated by a man. She would submit to nearly anything Alex wanted and before Alex when she was dating it was the same way. Being used and sometimes abused sent wild orgasmic waves through her body. She couldn't get enough. She was the classic submissive.

Tom's physique did not go unnoticed. At the pool she'd sized him up and was amazed that he kept his shape at 60. She wondered what fucking him would feel like since his bathing suit package seemed 'largely' happy to see her. She knew what he was thinking and she knew he was thinking it constantly.

Once she got out of the tub and dried off she shaved her pussy as smooth as silk and applied the vibrator and imagined Tom...always...thinking...of...fucking...her.

She had gone from too tired to absolute excitement. She picked lingerie that would scream 'fuck me'; a black lace bra/panty ensemble with black stockings and four inch black pumps under the pretty sundress and shockingly topped off by a studded dog collar with leash.

The last was Alex's touch. He wanted to bring her over on the leash and hand it over to Tom. Dani loved the idea but they would be lucky if Tom didn't go into cardiac arrest.

She'd never felt so nasty sexy and knowing that he had probably jerked off over and over dreaming of her made it even better.

At 7:50 she appeared in the hallway entrance for the test reveal and Alex's jaw dropped. "Candy. Fuck, Dani, you look like candy...the kind men love to eat." He absentmindedly pulled out his dick and slowly jerked it as she posed for him.

"You'd better save that for when I come back and tell you everything," she said, as she giggled. "Well, I'm ready."

"Wait," he said, "just one more thing," and he went in the kitchen, reappearing with a cherry sucker from their pantry. "It's from last Halloween but you gotta have this."

Knocking at the back door, Tom opened it to a smiling Alex holding Dani's leash, "I brought Dani over for her play date. You kids have fun now," and he handed over the leash to a wordless Tom.

He brought Dani in by the leash but said, "You don't have to keep this on if you don't want."

"Do you like it?" she asked nervously.

"Ya, I kinda do," he admitted, "I like it a lot. You look incredible." He was feeling bolder.

"I'm your plaything for the evening so I think I'll leave it on," she said as she licked the sucker. This was getting fun.

He thought about taking her down to the basement but it was too soon. "Can I make you a cocktail?" Dani got close, touched his pant bulge, took the sucker out of her mouth and said, "Yes, I'd love one."

He set about crafting her an Old Fashioned, one of his specialties. One sip and she was a convert and more would come her way. He sat next to her on the couch constantly pinching himself for his good fortune. This was Dani.

He touched the side of her face and kissed her. It was deep and the response was committed to him having all of her. Their tongues wrapped around each other and he was getting harder and she was getting wetter. After they had kissed their way through another drink he asked her to stand up.

First he reached up and pulled her panties down from under the dress. Then he stood up and as he did so he ran his fingers up her long legs, stopping at her clit which he worked expertly with his middle finger until she was panting heavily. She began to moan, at first softly. He reached around and lowered the zipper on the sundress until it reached her exquisite rear and then the dress fell to the floor.

There she stood in the bra she picked out just for him. Framing her rack with her hands she said, "I hope you like it." She dipped her sucker in her drink and purposefully licked it.

"Dani," he said panting himself now, "Fuck, I hope you don't mind me saying this but you are one seriously hot little bitch."

A smile broadened across her face. "As good in person as your naughty thoughts?" she said tantalizingly.

"Way better. I'm going to fuck your lights out."

"I'm yours. Take me, fuck daddy."

He took a hold of her leash and led her to the bedroom where he removed her bra and then went about taking off all his own clothes. Tossing her back on the bed and parting her legs he aggressively went dining on her glorious spread. He'd eaten out a lot of women and the experience was not lost on Dani as she came for the first time of many that night. Her back arched and she screamed with pleasure.

On the other side of the wall Alex, pants down and dick in hand, could hear how well things were going.

Then Tom said, "On your knees, Dani, and suck my cock!" His tone had become more aggressive and she answered in kind, "Yes, daddy."

She went down on his thick cock, the saliva dripping from all sides of her mouth as she worked to please him. He nearly blew his cum early she was so proficient. "Oh, fuck, that feels good."

After thoroughly enjoying her cherry red lips from the sucker around his cock he pulled her off him and ordered her on all fours. Taking ahold of her leash he entered her soaking wet pussy and went about pounding her, intermittently slapping her buttocks so hard she yelled at every crack. He yanked on her collar with the leash, pulling her head back and forcing his cock even harder.

"Who owns you?"

"You do, daddy."

The bed was rocking, slamming the headboard into the wall as Alex imagined the pounding his wife was taking. He was aroused in a way he'd never experienced before. He jerked it wildly, going out of his mind at the thought of of another man owning her.

"Ride me, baby," and they switched places and she mounted his cock. As they rocked, he looked up at her and then sucked her taut nipples until she came again. Her body heaved with the orgasm. "Uhhhhhhnnnnn, fuck me, daddy!!!!"

Tom was precariously close so he flipped her over and entered her missionary. Looking into Dani's eyes he was carried away with the vision of her legs in the air and her perfect tits swaying with every thrust of his rod in her box. Sweat dripped from both of them. Tom kept pounding as long as he could until...

"I'm gonna cum, baby...I'm cummmmmming. I'm cummmming on your face...look at me, baby..."

She looked into his eyes. She wanted it. The simple act of her obedience made her shiver and come again. A second later he loudly announced his orgasm, "fuuuucccckkkk," as he sprayed his huge load like a scrawl across her pretty face and tits.

***

Alex heard this and knew she had surrendered to him completely. And then the wall was quiet. She would be home soon with all the erotic details. The neighbor had conquered his beautiful wife and he was excited and freaked out at the same time.

Thirty minutes had passed with silence but it seemed like hours to him. When she came in through the back door, parts of Tom's cum still lingered, the cleanup missing a couple spots near her hair that he noticed right away. Standing up from the kitchen chair he kissed her almost symbolically to reestablish his connection.

"Well?" he asked in hyper-anticipation. "Was it good?"

"Fuck yes, it was good."

They went to the bedroom, took off their clothes and she told him every detail of her being served up to Tom. As she left nothing to the imagination in the retelling she aroused both of them and Alex shoved his cock into her recently used pussy.

The combination of telling the story and getting used by two men in one night unleashed in Dani another powerful orgasm. "Uhnnnnnnnnnnnnmm, fuuucckkk" The headboard hit the wall faster and faster until Alex shot his load in her.

Tom knew she was telling him everything and when she screamed through the wall again he could feel it in his dick that she was thinking of him. He slept soundly for the first time in weeks.

***

The next day was the weekend. They slept in but Dani awoke telling Alex she wanted to do it again.

"You've changed a lot since we first talked about it." Teasing her enthusiasm he said, "You understand this officially makes you my slut wife."

"Yes," she said, "Well I don't care what you call it, I loved the high I got and I want to do it again. And I promise to come home, tell you the story and fuck you. Last night, telling you what we did was the hardest I've ever come in my life."

"Me too."

"So can I have another play date? Please?"

"Of course, baby. I don't think Tom will object."

Remembering the night before, they had sex again and then headed for the shower.

***

Tom started the day wanting Dani more than ever. He was 35 years her senior but in the midst of hot sex that didn't matter at all. He knew what a skilled partner he was and, more importantly, Dani now knew it too. She carried around the memory of his cock filling her pussy up and his dominance over her body. She wanted to be taken and she wanted Tom to do it again.

She couldn't wait another minute for the arrangement so Alex went over and knocked on the back door.

"Hey, Tom, I heard that things went well last night."

Tom was different now having completely dominated Alex's wife, he had a sense of his power and its usefulness in getting between Dani's legs again. He thought she was one of the most beautiful girls he'd ever had and he wanted more, much more. This was a girl he was confident he could take to the basement.

"Ya, thanks, Alex, for sharing your lovely wife with me. I don't have words to express my gratitude for your generosity. I'd even be glad to pay you something for her time here..."

"No, no, no, we don't want anything of the sort. She really enjoyed her visit and, well, Dani wants to do it again."

"Really?" Tom was now pretty sure he could show her the basement but if they wanted this to be a regular thing he didn't want to insert a deal breaker into a great arrangement with the heavenly Dani. This had to be nurtured and cared for.

"That would be great. When?"

"Is tonight too soon?" asked Alex. When Tom heard that he knew for sure they were all getting something out of this.

12