The Shared Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect. Make it 8 again?"

"I'll have her here on the dot. Say, I'd love to come and watch. Would you be comfortable with that?"

Tom, knowing he had to eventually agree to Alex's voyeur fetish wish, decided to just go with it and hope it wasn't every time.

"Sure, Alex. For this time let's do that."

***

Dani excitedly started picking out lingerie in late afternoon. As he sat watching her, Alex told her Tom had even offered money for her services. Immediately, she felt the moistness beginning between her legs. She'd often masturbated to the fantasy of being paid for men's pure pleasure. Sometimes even a gang bang although she'd never personally had the experience.

Together they came up with black pumps with ankle straps, a purple G-string and lace bra, short black skirt and an untucked white satin blouse lying halfway open. Simple, sexy, but still enough clothing so Tom could undress her.

By 7:30 she was finishing up her makeup when Alex suggested an unadorned black strap choker. "Yes, that should do it," he said pridefully. Dani laughed at the collaboration, dressing her up for another man's eyes. It was naughty fun that they both enjoyed.

Alex knocked on the door at 8 and as it swung open Tom got his first eyeful of tasty Dani. "Here's your naughty plaything, Tom. Hope you like her."

"Oh, I know I will," Tom said, kissing her hard while holding her ass in his big hands. He had already made martinis and the three of them toasted to the evening.

"Que sera, sera!" said Tom, holding his glass aloft. The phrase was lost on Alex and Dani but they smiled and went with it, besides this was Tom's roost and his rules.

"Please, everyone sit," said Tom with the wave of a hand. Alex sat nearest the door and Dani and Tom faced one another. Tom put both his hands on her thighs just beneath the hem of her skirt. She trembled slightly. "I love your outfit, Dani. You look stunning."

Tom had experienced a lot but never had a voyeur watch as he seduced their wife. He found it surprisingly enjoyable and began to talk more for Alex's benefit. Alex had already set his cock free in anticipation of what Tom would do to his wife. The tension in the room felt like grabbing onto a power line.

Tom unbuttoned her top the rest of the way and slid it off her shoulders. To Alex and Dani it appeared to be slow motion. Then Tom unclasped her bra and once again eased it down over her nipples. Dani's head fell back as a low moan came from her.

"Aren't they magnificent?" said Tom in a voice Alex had never heard before. It was hypnotic and he couldn't speak, just jerk himself and watch.

Tom caressed her breasts with tenderness and sensuality. No man had ever touched her quite like this. Her pussy was on fire and she was close to cumming and Tom hadn't even gotten to it yet. "God, you're so perfect maybe I should stop right there for tonight," he teased.

"No, don't stop!," she exclaimed. "You HAVE to fuck me!!" Alex was like a deer in the headlights.

"Whose girl are you?" Tom asked.

"I'm your girl."

"And what do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me."

Alex watched this like it was a porn movie starring Dani. He'd never heard her like this; so wanting, almost begging.

"Stand up, Dani."

Tom took off his pants, sat back in the chair and went about unzipping her skirt and removing her panties. "Straddle me, Dani." She guided his cock into her, easing down and then pumping him. They went at it until Tom reached over and swatted the drinks off the table, picked her up in mid fuck and placed her back on the table right underneath Alex's nose. He fucked her roughly til she reached climax and screamed.

Tom looked at Alex, "Do you like watching me fuck your pretty wife?"

"Yes," Alex said in a small voice as he urgently jacked off watching Dani's deflowering. He could see in her face it was like he wasn't even there. Suddenly all he could hear was Tom's balls, slapping against her ass.

Unable to control it any longer, Alex lost it and stood over her, blasting his sticky cum on her tits. It was a huge load.

Tom, looking at her cum soaked tits, was coming close himself. He grabbed a handful of her hair and rammed his cock harder than before. "I'm cumming...fuck...I'm cumming you little tart!!"

"Cum in me!!!! C'mon, daddy, cum in me!!" and with that invitation he filled her cunt with his sperm at the same time as she screamed and released her juices all over the table.

Everyone was gasping for air. Both Alex and Tom fell back in their chairs and Dani was still lying on the table, cum seeping from her pussy.

"Can I have more?" Dani asked Tom as he helped her off the table. "Ya, baby doll, that was just the appetizer." He kissed her fully and pickled her up off the table, carrying her to the bathroom. "I have to clean up the broken glass in the kitchen. Take your time," and their tongues met once more before the door shut.

When Tom came back to the kitchen to sweep up the mess Alex, hadn't moved at all from his chair. "That was so fucking hot. Would you like me to leave now?" he said.

"You're my guest so you're welcome as long as you wish. I'm going to fuck her much more tonight though. She wants it and I want it so with your permission I'll be railing your wife a while longer. I'm taking her to the basement."

"What's in the basement?"

"Rope, handcuffs, chains, various apparatus, whips and a lot of toys. Janet and I used it often and I want to introduce Dani to it. She has the perfect submissive temperament to enjoy this and I want to show her. If she likes it, great and if not I honor her wishes. Also, there's a safe word she can use and we'll stop at anytime."

"I...I...I don't know where this is going," Alex said anxiously, "but I feel like if I started it I should see where. I've tried to push our sex in the BDSM direction but just like sharing she's unsure. But she loves the dog collar with the leash that I bought her."

"She seems to love the sharing idea now," said Tom confidently, "and, you're right, she didn't want to take off the collar yesterday. She seems ready for more and she trusts me right now. It might be easier if I do this alone. I'll take good care of her."

"Okay, I'm going to leave. She'll tell me everything later anyway. Thanks, Tom."

After Alex had left and he swept up the broken glass he went out to the living room and there lounging seductively was Dani, wearing one of his button down shirts. Showcased out from under the oversized shirt her gorgeous legs still adorned with the pumps made the beginning of round 2 come alive in his pants. The lamp behind her gave off an aura to her body.

She was irresistible and he was not oblivious as to who had the real power in the arrangement.

Sitting next to her, running his hand over her legs he casually asked, "So, Dani, have you ever been tied up and fucked?"

"By a boyfriend in college once. He was so nervous that he came in about ten seconds and just left the room. Embarrassingly, his roommate untied me."

Tom laughed a little. "Sorry, that must have been awkward." She started to giggle herself and then reached up and pulled him to her and kissed him long and hard.

Coming up for air he said, "I want to show you something." He stood up, gallantly extending his hand. He led her to the basement and when she got to the bottom of the stairs she looked at everything laid out carefully and knew what it was immediately. She and Alex had looked at these things online.

"So this was what you meant by your question. You want to tie me up?" she asked.

"Yes"

"I'm a little afraid." At the same time she felt her pussy getting wet and knew instinctively there was something here for her.

"You'll have to trust me. I would never harm you. You're too precious for that but there is some pain involved along with the pleasure. It's weird but the pain heightens your senses and that includes your pleasure."

Putting his arms around her he could feel her trembling and asked her, "Do you trust me?"

In the cradle of his body she said, "yes".

"I'm glad. In the event that you get overwhelmed and want to stop just say, 'safety', and we'll stop,

Holding her from behind he reached down with a small vibrator and massaged her clitoris until she was weak in the knees. "Oh my god, Tom. Oh fuck, I'm cumming again...oh, god...uhnnnnnnnnnn...fuck!" As he held her up with one arm beneath her breasts he felt the orgasm roll through her body. "Does that feel good, baby?"

"Yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!!"

"That's my Dani. You're amazing."

"I trust you. Tie me up and fuck me. I want you to fuck me."

He unbuttoned and removed her shirt and shoes then led her to a vertical padded stand that she stepped up to, her back against the board, legs spread apart, arms apart, her wrists and ankles secured to the board.

He then removed his clothes, his cock beginning to stiffen looking at her body secured and helpless against the apparatus. The platform could be adjusted to any angle so he moved her a few degrees leaning back and stood stroking his fully recharged cock.

He was about to have his way with Dani.

She shivered slightly as he approached the opening between her legs. He held his cock firmly in his hand, using it to taunt her. He rubbed the tip up and down her pussy lips.

"Fuck me, damnit!!!"

"You're mine completely." He grabbed ahold of her nipples and twisted them until Dani felt the sting. Then he attached two metal clamps, connected by a small chain, to her nipples. She knew what this was and feared the pain she knew was coming. He was right, her senses were on high alert. She was wetter yet, knowing she was cumming.

Then Tom suddenly shoved his cock all the way in her and banged away for a few minutes. When he felt her body spasm he ripped the nipple clamps off. She screamed and the climax took on a life of its own.

"Oh my god!!! Oh my god!!!! Uhhhhnnnnnnnn!!!!!"

She slumped on the board, nearly passing out, but held up by the straps and his still pumping cock. This was the most massive orgasm she'd ever had.

Quickly he followed depositing his excited load once again in her pussy. "Oh fuck, Dani...Oh fuck, you fucking hottie!!!!!! Aaawwwwww!!!"

When they recovered he undid her straps and she fell into his arms. They kissed passionately, then he picked her up and carried her upstairs and laid her gently on his bed. He brought her a warm washcloth and wiped her face. It was so soft and caring she took hold of his neck and kissed him again.

***

When she finally got home it was nearly midnight. Alex wanted the details on their trip to the basement. She was exhausted but felt she owed him the story so she told him everything while he fucked her. By the end of the story they had both cum and he had mixed his sperm with another man's.

They didn't sleep right away but instead talked about what they were doing with Tom and how it might be changing them.

"I have to really separate my feelings when I'm with him," admitted Dani. "When he takes me I get lost in it and I feel like I belong with him."

"For the time you're there you sort of do belong with him. I shared you so he could have you but it's temporary, he knows that."

"Sometimes I wonder."

"Do you like me bringing you over there? Do you like being shared with Tom?"

"I love it, Alex."

"Then what's the problem? I mean, we're having some of the best sex of our lives. Your true stories are a huge turn on!"

"I'm just getting confused that's all."

"Look, Dani, if it becomes too much then I'll end it and we'll move on."

"Move on?"

"Ya, I've got a couple buddies who've been dying to get in your pants."

"Shut up and go to sleep, Alex."

12