All Comments on 'The Shared Wife'

by StoneyWebb

Sort by:
  • 210 Comments (Page 2)
JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

she didnt get punished enough

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very funny.... the cuck schmuck will end up taking her back after a few months and she will do something just as outrageous again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very funny and clever. If Ronnie had just kept his cool she would have happily cucked over both of them until she got boring or dried up. Then it would be Ronnie caring and paying for the senior citizen whore; perfect.

A short sequel could be a pleasant twisting of the knife. Is that unkind?

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice work. My problem with the wife was not polyamory per se. It was that she married into a monogamous relationship that she wanted to step outside of. Contract breached, with solution generally a divorce.

And as the spouse of a professor of human sexuality, there is no substantive evidence that polyamory is actually increasing. What is more likely is that practitioner are more likely to discuss their lifestyle choice.

And evolutionary biology makes an increase in polyandry (multiple husbands) like this one less likely than increases in polygyny situations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I know this is nitpicking but how does the next sentence fit into the story?? "Detective Bricker?" a young female police officer asked as she approached my desk.

"Yeah, that would be me," I responded as I squinted at her name tag, "Officer Collins."

traddisagaintraddisagainalmost 3 years ago

'do unto others as they would unto you'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why stop there finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It’s good but I’m really pissed about one thing that really gets my goat.it’s twice NOT two times.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

Would love a second chapter dealing with the fallout. You've created a frankly fascinating cast of characters with the wife, the ex-fiance, and the husband and daughter. Would like to see where things go from here, whether the wife finally accepts that her demands were unreasonable or if the husband continues to play her like a fiddle. 5 stars and faved, hopefully this gets a follow-up but its fine even if it doesn't.

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 2 years ago

Good concept, but would like to see it through to the finish rather than this halfway house.

IndyOnIndyOnover 2 years ago

Needs another chapter....*4* I will change that to a *5* if you finish the story!

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Why

Why in all these stories when the wife dumps the husband,does he tell them to still love their mother?.In this case the daughters reaction is understandable and she should have been left for her to make her own decision.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

read this many times and always thought this was a very original way to handle the scenario of wife wanting two lovers. My only complaint is that he just had her. Why not still try and date on your off week? Let her know that she is not the only one.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Love this story. I was LMAO when Cindy told Ronnie "Remember, we discussed it before we presented the plan to Ted. You said that you were more than willing to share."

Cindy may be alone, but she's not out in the street yet. Ronnie may have had a prenup to protect money he inherited from his late wife; but she got half the house in the divorce. Ronnie bought Ted out after their marriage, so that half is community property. She'll get 3/4 of it.

Imagine when Ted meets another woman and tells Cindy, "We have to lay off for awhile. I'll run the idea by ____ in a few weeks. Maybe she will be willing to share me one weekend a month." (cue Precious Pup: hee, hee, hee!)

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Well I guess Cindy now understand the phrase, "Be careful what you wish for".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unfinished.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

An plot worthy of O. Henry, himself! 5/5!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great fun story. Give me another chapter. 5/5

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 2 years ago

Ever think about actually finishing ONE story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

3 stars maybe should be 2 stars. I can't see anyone sharing their spouse every other week, or returning later for that spouse, albeit it being opposite of the original. Unless you're a twerp that likes being used. But the story should've continued with what happened down the road between the 2. Hence, the story seems ending too soon. Also, what was the daughter's role/ reaction/ continued thoughts on all this? I know it's fiction, but it should also be believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid unrealistic immature story. Waste of time to read, and to throw together and try to convince reader this maybe, could be, almost, the start of an actual lit work.

Sad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess the parody was worth it for the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good five star tale. He solved his problem beautifully.

And he gets his ex as a cum bucket!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finally a good revenge story brought about by using their stupidity on them. And boy was she stupid .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very good and amuzing story. Using the a**hole's proposal against him was brilliant. 5 stars.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

The ending felt rushed and incomplete. The plot was excellent as well as the editing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need to finish the story!! 3rd story I read where there's either missing "information" in the story's body or a bullshit rushed, non-sensical ending. However, I do like who he turned the tables on Ronnie & Cindy. But knowing how she is, how can he continue any sort of a relationship?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Clever story, and very well written! And it is absolutely complete as-is - I don't get the requests for a continuation at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree that the story is both clever and complete. So what happened next? That's for your imagination to ponder upon! (If you care, then that is a sign that this is a great story. If you don't then that is a sign that yours is a small mind 😜.)

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way to turn it around, on the Narcissist bitch! I hope he continues to use her for a cum dump, every other week until she loses her looks. Then since they aren’t “ married”, dump the slut!

What amazes me about women, is how they tie their sense of worth, to looks that fade fairly fast. Age 20, is the most desirable for a partner, across all age ranges of men. By the time she is 30 to 35, it’s fading fast. By 45, they still are horny, but the amount of men interested in them has fallen greatly. By 55, they are all dried up.... So, at best, you have 10-15 years to use your body to get what you want. The average life expectancy of a woman in North America, is around 80 years. Men, on the other hand, work on building wealth. If you are successful, that 20 something woman will find you very attractive. Think about that....

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a fucken dumbass. Why the fuck would he encourage his daughter to hang with a lying cheating slut. What sort of a dad is he?

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

So, the implication is that he’s going to fuck other women to make Cindy regret her decision? Part 2 needed.

MikodaMikodaabout 2 years ago

And this is why comments are a must on cuck/wimp central. Now i know i do not have to waste my time for another cuck/wimp story. Another writer for the block list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Done just right. She isn't his wife ,he just gets to use her for the good parts and she is gone for the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story was very good until he started becoming the "ex" & then wanting to share Cindy. Just a fucking slimeball. She's an idiot also; Ronnie left her to marry another woman & when she dies, he wants her back, & she's all for it. Then she expects Ted to take her back fully when she's again dumped.

I did like, in a way, how Ted turned the tables on Ron, who wound up despising his own proposal. However, I didn't like it (simultaneously) that Ted, who wouldn't share Cindy as a husband, returns to want to share Cindy when Ron's now the husband. I also can't believe his daughter thought it was a great idea. All in all, a decent story at best, but with the above - especially Ted's turnaround - I only give it a 3 -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cindy's a bitch, risking her marriage - actually destroying it - for an old boyfriend she still loves but left her for somebody else. And she listens to him - Ronnie - spouting his wife sharing bullshit. Ronnie, on the other hand, wanted something he couldn't ordinarily have, & used Cindy's feelings for him against her. He's good with wife sharing... until she's HIS wife. Cindy's so blind & stupid she doesn't see it. I'm not sure the blowup would've waiting for those 5 months. I'd think more or less at the mid of the 2nd at the latest.

Ted. meanwhile, was too nice to Cindy when she asked to move back after Ron left her. I'm really surprised that he wanted to go into that arrangement at all! Even though his having sex diminished, I'm not sure if I'd want to have anything to do with an ex-wife that wanted to do what she wanted. But that's me. Maybe with a note of really giving the shit to her, after Ron left, him telling her she didn't want to be with him fully, so he both doesn't want to be with her likewise & doesn't need her anymore. She made her bed & got her wish, even if it didn't turn out like she wanted in the end.

The story was very interesting but there were unneeded repetitions. One's of what's happening ("I'm having sex with his wife" in one sentence to be re[eated in the next.). Another is the description - "I wanted such & such but then I couldn't see... before I...." Once the subject is ID'd, further doing that is irritating. However, they weren't glaring & the story being what it was, I totally enjoyed it. 4 stars. -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Two years ago, when I read Inkhorn's, "Rebirth", in a comment, I made exactly the same suggestion for the MC to follow, when he encountered the same situation. Sadly, the story was of course already written and mine was just a comment. what a pleasure to see the exact same solution applied to a similar situation.Lol.5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I feel sorry for thr stupid woman. I guess I haven't yet learned my lesson.

OPrimeOPrimealmost 2 years ago

Sweet fun twist.

Janrene3Janrene3almost 2 years ago

Loving it.

Great ending compared to some of your other endings. It made me laugh.

5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ this time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would have been better! if he dumped her entirely to!

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

Nice one. How did she ever think a husband will accept sharing his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Again a lovely farce!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hoisted on her own petard.

Ronnie also got exactly what he deserved, ok with sharing someone else’s wife, but not so much when the shoe is on the other foot.

Perfect revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok story, but still incomplete. What were the reactions of Amanda & Cindy? Also, there needs to be more payback on Ronnie for breaking up his marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gave a 5, but truthfully, like a Brit's non-ending. Hint... Almost not worthy of a sewuel - but a 3rd page wud'a been nice. Daughter BTB mommie... etc.

RimmerdalRimmerdalalmost 2 years ago

Finish The Damn Story!

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 2 years ago
IMO: Story Finished

What a delightful farce. Now we all have a clear character in mind when we watch Forrest Gump tell us, "Stupid is as stupid does." (For those logically challenged - I mean the wife.)

Keep 'em comin'.

DrgwngDrgwngalmost 2 years ago

18 years of marriage means that marriage was certainly more primary. That makes mc a cuck. If he picks her up and let’s her come home he is a willing and stupid cuck. Cucks get one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Creative

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The best of the many stories where wife comes to husband and proposes some stupid sharing plan. He did what needed to be done and then after a year or so he conceived of the brilliant idea that he now will be the interloper in the marriage between Ronnie and Cindy. He knows exactly what he is doing and happily gets cuckolds the asshole who had broken up his marriage in the first place. He has little to no emotional commitment to wifey but he is getting all the good parts of marriage: home cooking, some companionship, getting his daughter and former wife back together, and best of all, vastly more sex than most guys in their late 40s ever get. He infuriates Ronnie to the point that the asshole divorces wifey and breaks-up her second marriage.His payback to wifey is, she still only gets him part-time. That is revenge served as a very cold dish indeed.

Given real people's emotions, all of this would never happen. But in Literotica World, where anything is possible, it is a great result and hilarious if you don't take any of it too seriously. Well written too: 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As unbelievable as this is, you wrote it out well and with good presentation. The story flowed smoothly and held my interest. It's just that the story is so unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked it. Turnabout is fair play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“According to my daughter, she had told her mother that she didn't want anything to do with her. Cindy wouldn't be invited to her graduation, to any marriage, and if there were grandchildren, she'd never meet them.”

As it should be.. if terrible behavior was shamed again, there would be less of it.

peterb5740peterb5740over 1 year ago

Play stupid games Win stupid prizes

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good writing, but the trope about trying to leave the kids out of it is getting old. While young children should definitely be kept out of the marriage drama, adult children are another matter. If they want to be mad, respect their feelings. As an adult, I would not hesitate to disavow my own mother if she did this to my father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a complete story. Very well written, I gave it 5 stars. However....

It would be interesting to know, how things move forward.

1. Does his dopey ex wife, just accept staying at home 50% of the time, alone?

2.;Does she become a club “slore”( Its a new word for me, think it means slut and whore, combined) and bring strange men home, during her off weeks.

3. Does she try to marry another guy, and get him to accept this arrangement? Does she finally figure out, this was a stupid idea?

Would be interesting, if the author wrote another chapter. ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking disgusting willing cuck.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 1 year ago

Fun read. That felt good.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Most readers don’t get what happened…….the MC got the best deal…..divorced the wife reducing her to girlfriend status with sex benefits but still has half the time to have sex with strange new women. Any time a guy married 20 years gets to keep the sex going with the now ex wife when he wants plus gets new women he is far ahead. She could do the same but she was doing it anyway! Try living with a ding bat wife for 20 years then getting her when you want plus new women the other half the time. R. H.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

LMAO!!! Great twist that has not been done in LW, yet - strong work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I still would have liked him to confront her about Ronnie showing up. He never confirmed they had communicated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Left her like dead Bighead carp, on the banks of the Ill river! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A classic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lol. Not realistic bit funny nonetheless. Cindy was a total airhead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When betrayed, backstabbed and disrespected, a man(x hubby to be) shouldnt advise chillen from maybe 14yo on, on how to react to their mothers action Maybe he ought not tell them to reject her, and all but he should absolutely not tell them that the hate and rejection is only b/w dad and mom. He should absolutely try to get everyone he knows to loathe her, abjure her and abominate her. If the kids do this great, if they keep an association w/ her, meh, live w/ it but dont allow anything about her from kids. rk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Almost OK. A generous 2. A little short at the end. No real payback on Ronnie. He got her for a time and he broke them up.

BadHusbandMikeBadHusbandMikeabout 1 year ago

Brutal! I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Get the pussy and send her down the road when she gets annoying sounds like a deal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
lol

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hehe. Payback is a bitch!

Rbtctrl1957Rbtctrl195712 months ago

Where's the ending to it??

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story I loved it!

remb95remb9512 months ago

Good start. He has the leverage now. Just waiting for the next part. 4

Calico75Calico7511 months ago

Great version of the cheat wife story.

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian11 months ago

O. Henry meets Jacqueline Suzanne!

AccelarVesterAccelarVester11 months ago

Nice twist to the "let's share the wife" trope.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Story about a wife wanting it all & didn’t work out for her. And about a scumbag that wanted to share as long as it wasn’t his wife being shared. I would’ve told him as much after bringing him home from the bar.

Actually, I’m not sure I would’ve gone back to her after all that without a std test. Don’t know what she has crawling in her body. But the ending was on the mark. 4 stars. Bob

MarkT63MarkT6310 months ago

Good turnabout story...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It was a good story, but the final arrangement was pure bunk. Why give his ex-wife anything, let alone your time? You may think it's revenge, but it plays right into her wheelhouse. Much better to mess up her marriage and leave her high and dry.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story, bad ending. I think I would have ended better if you had expanded on the separation divorce and her ultimate realization that she had lost both of them.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

She's delusionally completely off the rails.

Pure emotional toxins. I don't care for wildly improbable stories, even if the intent is to write nonsense.

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

Oh that’s a good one, nicely written

chasbo38chasbo387 months ago

Lack of an ending leaves us with no solution to their problem.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, I have no idea how I would end this either.

He started sharing her with her second husband to get back at the second husband. He alludes to wanting to punish her as well but other than ending her marriage to the asshole second husband I don't see any real punishment unless he kicks her out at the end of the week. But you did not choose that as an ending.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nice revenge, but weak ending

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story stalled when the tables were reversed. I stopped reading it at that point as it just got so stupid.

OdessaLesOdessaLes6 months ago

Enjoyable story, well written. But why no ending?

OlFrog14xOlFrog14x6 months ago

The best scene will be when the MC tells Cindy she needs to leave Sunday night.

WisquejacWisquejac5 months ago

This is by and far the best thing I’ve read about such a situation. Fucking laughed my ass off. Perfect. Thanks.

Ursus1932Ursus19325 months ago

There really was no ending, every thing is still dangling. Maybe we can get FTDS to help get us a decent ending.

drbenchpress66drbenchpress665 months ago

These types of revenge are always great to read about but jesus, I could never pull that off. I’d probably end up strangling her mid fuck and then end up in jail haha

LoejtcLoejtc5 months ago

Excellent ending!!!!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio4 months ago

Due to the lack of an ending, I could only give this three stars. The beginning and middle of the story were very good, but we were left “hanging “ at the end. Ok, our hero got rid of hypocrite dipshit Ronnie. But is there no resolution to the every other week “marriage?”

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The folks that were clueless about the 'no ending' really need to go back to preteen tales. Stoney, love your imagination, 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

Another excellent 5 star story, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Clever. Hehe.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x3 months ago

"I'll just be giving her the additional love she needs." - Who says she needs "additional" love?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous