All Comments on 'The Shared Wife'

by StoneyWebb

Sort by:
  • 209 Comments
KoxokKoxokabout 3 years ago

Liked the story, but is this part 1 or the whole thing?

carindenniscarindennisabout 3 years ago

Nobody is that stupid...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
He didn't

Did he?

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

Shoulda conned his ex whore into going after her new hubbys millions in her next divorce and then conned her out of the money

Bebop3Bebop3about 3 years ago

Good story, Mr. Webb. Thanks for sharing it.

OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

Very skillfully written and I was engaged, while never buying the wholey irrational idea of week-on, week-off, sharing. I tried to buy in, but the sheer impossibility of the details weighed me down. Maybe if the ex had wanted her for 3 alternating days or some such I could have gone along with it. I give it a decent rating because I believe that ratings should be based on the quality of the writing and not the fact that the plot suited my personal taste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why?

Loved the story but I gave you a 1 star because he took her back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I like you StoneyWebb

a number of your stories were good in my opinion, very well written thank you very much

I seem not to like this story although it is very well written the plot nicely conceived in my opinion. But I didn't like the characters. I was rooting for Ted but when he concocted the plan later I find it despicable. The wife was despicable all over -- so extremely entitled woman thinking she could have the cake and the chef too and came across like a the stereotype dumb blonde . I was hoping Ted would drop her after Ronnie did just to teach Cindy about faithfulness. But again, kudos you wrote well.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago
Loved it but you have got to give it

at least a one page ending!

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 3 years ago
Be careful what you ask for

...you might get it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Errr what?

And now? Planning to go for a sequel, where he explains that during the other week he's having fun with another girl??

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 3 years ago
Lol

This story kinda cracked me up. I would like to have seen a bit more of an ending but it still was funny.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Is that the ending, or is there more to come?

Feels unfinished to me though.

3/5 because I think it unfinished.

If it is finished, then 2/5 because it needs more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great!!!

Very nice turn about on Cuck Shit we get every day from mentally ill morons.

Nicely done! 5

1959richard21959richard2about 3 years ago
HA HA HA

🙂🙂😃😄😄😆🤣

More please.....

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

GAve you 4 stars for a story that is not quite finished. You left out the final couple paragraphs where she is a divorcee living by herself one week and with her ex the next.

GAmblnluck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It seems as though more needs to be said. Another chapter perhaps. Surely he’s not going to wed her again she is mentally challenged.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

Something new! Nice solution. Ted can use her every other week while looking for a better woman. Then her can be done with her for good.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 3 years ago

It was great that he turned the tables on her lover by waiting until they were married before agreeing to share.

The only thing was that his "revenge" didn't have enough of a sting. I was expecting him to immediately dump Cindy as soon as she divorced Ronnie, but he kept going with the part-time wife arrangement. I get that he was just using her for sex every other week, but now they're both stuck in limbo and neither of them are really happy.

Maybe if he'd spent the time screwing her to get over the heartache of her betrayal, then found a younger, prettier replacement. Then he could've permanently dumped Cindy, leaving her divorced and abandoned by both men she claimed to love.

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 3 years ago
Not quite sure what he wants.

Normally I can see how unfinished stories would be ended.

For example, people bitch about JustPlainBob never wrapping up a story. But for me, he almost always leaves enough clues I know what will happen.

In this story, I don't know if the object was for he and Amanda to punish Cindy or to bring her back home. I feel he really wants her full time, but the narrative stopped with him refusing her offer of a full time relationship.

Maybe I missed some determining factor making it clear she would never permanently return.

The house being sold after the divorce is wrong. First, it's his house; he may just owe her part of the appreciation based on what she contributed. Second, once the settlement is approved (and certainly after the divorce is final) Ron has no way to get the court to compel the sale.

Perhaps the rest of the story is maneuvering to get the house as well as Cindy back, but I don't see anything that can be used as leverage.

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoabout 3 years ago

good story and loved the ending. there was a lot in the story that needed to be played out but was glossed over. the initial emotions when cindy explained her idea to ted needed to be played out more just as the dialogue later when the tables were reversed. good story, a bit short on the content but good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
50/50

I thought the first half of the story was well put together but the second half made me sick. Ted proved to be just as bad as Ronnie. He did the right thing kicking her to the curb but later enabled her crazy. So, he’s debased himself, become involved in someone else’s marriage against the wishes of half of it, and drawn his daughter into it. You are contributing to the stereotype of cops as dishonest dirtbags.

This did not entertain.

~Enkidu

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

Maybe felt unfinished? Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
missing something

Enjoyable but somehow it feels like it was missing something. I am glad that financially he did not get screwed but somehow even with his plan he got some satisfaction on ronnie but not much on the wife. For many months she ended up getting what she wanted. Now that Ronnie is gone she still gets her ex for a week and she will get the house. If they divorce she again gets cash and maybe support check? Being a woman she will easily find a replacement guy and again she still has her ex that will be there for love and extra sex.

win win for her.

Regguy69Regguy69about 3 years ago
Kinda saw it coming, but.

Not a bad outcome for the MC. Steady supply of sex, maid service, cook and laundry services all provided free of charge every other week. Gives him a week off to pursue other interest and he can dump her anytime without giving up half of his shit (again).

So for you dumbasses that say “sharing is caring,” I say this just proves my point. “Sharing means NOT caring,” that’s the only way it works.

Well written, mostly believable, except wife was another LW clueless airhead (but that was kinda required to make the story work, lol) Love that Ronnie got skewered by his own words. Daughter’s reaction was realistic. Good Job Stoney.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyabout 3 years ago

Great! Original as hell! Laughed my ass off! *****!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

"Ronnie and I discussed it, and we think it would be fair that I stay with you for a week and with him for a week." - How wonderful that she and RONNIE discussed it and decided what would be "fair," but left Ted out of it. Of course Ronnie thinks it's fair, he's going from zero to 50%, while Ted is going from 100% to 50%.

/

"she will never miss any of her wifely obligations." - Except for the ones she misses while she's with Ronnie.

/

I like how they say they'd be okay if the shoe was on the other foot, while it's hypothetical.

/

"the door is always open, Ted." - Does that mean that after she marries Ronnie she'll share herself with Ted? Of course Ronnie loves her enough to allow that, right? Ri-i-i-ght.

/

NO! Don't protect the mother-daughter relationship! It's between them, just stay out of it. You don't have to come between them, but you don't have to help the slut either.

/

"I told her I would talk to Amanda and try to get things settled down." - Again, why is he helping Cindy? BTW, what nasty name could Cindy hurl at Amanda?

/

Now that the divorce is final, he should call and take her up on her "the door's always open" proposal!

/

Amanda should only agree to see or talk with her mother during Tom's weeks.

/

"The agreement is bullshit," Ronnie yelled. - Of course it is, just as it was when you first proposed it.

/

So that's it? They're going to be together alternate weeks?

SkubabillSkubabillabout 3 years ago

Nice tur around. One of your best. Five stars.

GhostdogginGhostdogginabout 3 years ago

So Ronnie's rich wife died so now he's rich to the tune of billions. Cindy's divorcing him so will be getting at least half I assume considering there was no mention of a prenup. He should give all his monetary wealth to the daughter remarry the ex then after a few months tell her she has to share him. He'd be a rich man at that point I bet his dating life would be greatly improved, and if she decided to be a hypocrite and said no way she would share him, well then good riddance to bad rubbish.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

As fiction goes, that was fun. In reality, no way in hell would I take her after the first week just to mess with Ronnie. And when Ronnie walks out, I would walk away. However, this is fiction, not reality, so his only problem is that he is now in for a world of begging and her trying to convince him to take her back full time. It will never end. Fun story. Oh, one more thing, what kind of idiot approaches an armed man and suggest sharing his wife? That's not courage - that's stupid!

timrivtimrivabout 3 years ago

Very good, but need a chapter two what Ted finally does with Cindy, Can’t see him taking her back, to much water under the bridge for that, but how he moves on leaving Cindy stuck with either Ronnie or alone both of which she now sees as bad choices.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

I just read the comments. I don't know why some say the story isn't finished. I thought it was clear that he goes on with the one-week-on and one-week-off situation while she sits at home every other week regretting her foolishness. What more is needed?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

i cut my father out of my live when i was 17 years he was was not a good guy but he was not a bad guy either he just only ever saw what was wrong with me. and when he called my mom a slut i hit him in his face and never talked to him again.

yes that was ultimately best decision that i have never regreted couze i feel my life is bether since he is not in it

thats why i fucking hate dipshits like you allways trying to say the stopid shit like yeah but she is still your mother

if she would have been a good mother she would have handled it very diffrently but she did not so that daughter had evry right to bitch slap her mom and tell her to rot in hell and never speak to her again but the cuckie dad is just to dumb to allow her daughter her own mind

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Almost great....

But.....the finish was poor.

#1: After getting the daughters buy in to the revenge plan, she disappeared from tne tale. Surely she didn’t approve of Dad fucking her Mom indefinitely per the arrangement? And what now is HER relationship with Mom?

#2: Again, fucking the ex for a period of time to get back at Ronnie is one thing.....but continuing the every other week fuckfest after he destroyed Ronnie? Only if he was actually as shallow as his stupid wife.

Sorry....the lack of any logical end game to the story dropped it from a budding 5***** to an ordinary 3***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Turning the tables

5 stars. Getting back using what they used on you!

pepepilotpepepilotabout 3 years ago

Really feels unfinished. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It would be nice if you finished the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good story.

I liked your story very much. Short sweet and to the point. The wronged husband, having come to terms with losing his wife and enjoying his single status, ends up getting the only part of his wife worth having - on his terms. Perfect.

sloggersloggerabout 3 years ago
Rest of the story?

The only 'rest of the story' would be him dating on his off week and let his ex stew in her own juices.

johnadpjohnadpabout 3 years ago
Good Story I Liked It

When Cindy first wanted the arrangement I was thinking that Ted was her rebound, and Ronnie was her true love all along. That when she was asking for the sharing it was to assuage her guilt, or to let Ted down easy, but that she really wanted Ronnie. However, she stayed consistent, and apparently was honest all along. Not saying what she did was right, but that at least in her mind the arrangement actually made sense, and that she probably would have gone along with sharing Ted as well.

I was thinking Ted should use getting his mojo back with Cindy to springboard into another relationship. However, he says he didn't want to get married again, and that he wasn't having a lot of luck with women anyway. So, maybe this new arrangement with Cindy will work out well for him. It sounds like it's less than what Cindy would want, but she will go along with it. Who knows, maybe she will now go back to Ronnie full time (if he is willing to take her back).

MormonJackMormonJackabout 3 years ago
Really enjoyed it.

A loving wives tale that turns into a fun story about turning the tables on the "other guy." Of course the other guy was ok with sharing - since she wasn't his wife. Turn the tables, and he's not so happy. And yeah, I was glad that the protagonist was keeping his ex to "sharing" once a week.

Thank you!

johnadpjohnadpabout 3 years ago
Talking About Rebounds

On the first page of the story I was thinking that Ted was Cindy's rebound, and Ronnie was her true love all along that she pined for while married to Ted. The second page disabused me of that notion.

However, as I was thinking it was a rebound situation it made me think of the story of a good friend of mine. He was married to a doctor, who one day told him she had fallen in love with another man, and left him. As you can imagine he was devastated, and I spent hours talking to him to try to be there for him. Then literally within a month of his then wife telling him she is leaving him, he met another doctor (he is not in the medical profession himself so not a likely scenario) at a party and was really into her. This new doctor looked so much like his ex (both attractive blondes); even had similar names. I warned him not to get serious too quickly as this is likely a rebound. He told me everyone keeps telling him that, but he assured me that he felt it wasn't a rebound.

Now, almost 15 years later, they are married and have three beautiful children together. This new wife was so similar looking to the ex, and their names so close together, that for years I would slip and call the new wife his ex-wife's name by mistake now and again. Was it a rebound that worked out, or did he have a type? His other ex's were tall, attractive blondes as well. So, I guess it was just a type.

Again, good story. Not rating it because I would give it 4 stars, and that's lower than your current average score. So, don't want to lower your score.

TechumsahTechumsahabout 3 years ago
Not so bad

MC was not a super ladies man like most in these stories. So he got away pretty clean and is getting laid and his house clean, and shopping done. MC saw through the ploy and made it unbearable for Ronnie not perfect revenge but damn close without making up some crazy unrealistic fantasy revenge. The ex is suffering because she ended up losing both well call it 1 1/2. Like it.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 3 years ago

Sorry, I had to ding the score one star for the ending. He should have dumped her after Ronnie left; or set it up so she’d see him dating other women when it wasn’t his week. Otherwise, very good.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 3 years ago

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF THE AUTHOR IS DRUNK OR STONED WHEN HE WROTE THIS?

.

because it sure seem that this author was.

lover1953lover1953about 3 years ago

Great story. This was a nice take on the wife sharing plot line. 5 stars.

FireFox59FireFox59about 3 years ago

Now that's a twist on a "Loving Wife" story. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
"I called Amanda that night and explained what I wanted to do."

I think just about everyone saw what was coming at that point. So what if it was obvious? It was a nice twist on "the old boyfriend comes back" stories.

<P>

Even better, they did NOT get back together full time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Only 1 thing was missing.

It would have been nice if Cindy had to share Ted with another woman, just to cap off the revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Interesting concept...

I've seen a couple of marriages devolve similar to this; the couple(s) just couldn't live together anymore. But, they could stand a boyfriend/girlfriend arrangement...

I guess whatever works for them; as there is no binding contract/marriage between them...

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

Too bad she got her cake and ate it too. 1st hubby is still a wimp

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Truly enjoyable. I expected another part time wife/full time cuck story and you threw me for a loop.

Its always a pleasure when someone puts an effort into making a story good, a bit different and not just a stupid throw away "I cam up with this while wanking" story.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

Nice story, with a funny topic, but let's face it, could you have sex with a woman who's been banging someone else for the next week? And that for months in an interplay? I would puke at the thought! But, people's preferences are different!

cybojicybojiabout 3 years ago
Haha

Good revenge story, how stupid can a woman get. Dont answer that. 5

Very believable....haha.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Geez, I guess I would label that a win-win. No overhead for taking his ex-wife to bed every other week and getting all the “loving” that he wants and plenty of rest up time in between. If he finds someone else he is free to go down that path. Thanks for sharing.

LoejtcLoejtcabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story. Unique and well written. As I neared the end I was hoping that while Cindy was waiting for her divorce to Ronnie to be final and spending every other week with Ted, Ted meets a beautiful divorcee whose husband cheated on her. Ted falls in love with her and three months after Cindy's divorce is final, Ted becomes exclusive with his new love and ends his relationship with Cindy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So what happened in the new divorce settlement

Why bother with this dumber than dumb slut as you wrote her. Really are their any women that dumb.

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Fucking stupid! Why would any man with any self respect at all have anything to do with that slimy, heating whore? I love the burn, but to stick his dick into it just makes him a pussy. 1 star.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 3 years ago

Wow that is one of the most original BTB I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Way too...

...turn the tables...5 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hmmm

Good story and great ending. A BTB of her own making!

management91399management91399about 3 years ago

A great tight little story. I can see why commenters are saying it isn't finished, they like Ted and want to see what happens next as he's won the divorced husband Olympics here with getting his ex back for a week a time for the sex and even cooking and cleaning while not having any real obligation to her. So he gets the burn on the interloper, he gets the sex, and if he gets tired he can just close up shop and leave. Nice.

Also, there is a bit of magic going on here in that Ted is a policeman and I figured at some point the blue wave was going to crash down upon Ronnie somehow but it never hit so when Cindy makes her ridiculous proposition again, her diluted mind thinking this was a reasonable request int he first place she became a great pawn in Teds game of 3D chess with Ronnie. Nice. Simple. Would make a great episode of Love American Style!

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funabout 3 years ago

Fun

tongue-in-cheek fun. I was relieved when he did not follow the standard trope of "I've got my revenge on him. he's out, so-I'm-leaving-to-get-revenge-on-you"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Okay

That was okay. Three stars.

Our hero actually moving on after he got Ronnie and the Ex to split would have been better. Clearly he married the wrong woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What is there to crow about?

The ex wife is a good looking decent fuck, with no morals or ethics. So how long do you think its going to be before he's sharing her again, if he's lucky, with some other new fuck buddy. The ex wife is shallow and selfish enough to grab on to the next husband and dump this farce for a permanent relationship. Hell, once's he's cooled off she'll probably be fucking Ronnie again too.

The MC needs to make a clean break and make himself available to a decent intelligent woman who will want only him, all the time.

Thanks for the effort.

69gman69gmanabout 3 years ago
Great Story

Certainly a new twist for me, BTB with her own lighter. I sometimes wonder if commenters read the same story i did? Every bit a 5***** for originality. Totally complete for me no other continuation or ending needed. TFTS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Refreshing Take on an Old Plotline

Really like how Ted twisted Ronnie's own words against him. A funny way to burn the bastard.

The ending makes me wonder about the aftermath though. Ted said he'll never marry her again, but will Cindy be alright with their every other week arrangement? I do know one couple that has a similar arrangement so it's possible. Of course, their time together could also lead to Ted and Cindy becoming closer or their time apart could lead them to permanently split up. Could really go in any direction.

In any case, good story.

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 3 years ago

Very nice to see the turn-about is fair play work against the home wrecker for a change. Thanks for sharing. Only thing to make this tale better, would be him continuing to look for something more permanent on his "off" weeks - eventually leaving her with nothing.

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What a load of crap

Fuck these stories get worse and worse. A bullshit story, written poorly. I feel truly sorry for the authours of these stories. The hero males are always so clever and wonderful. The poor women are always dim-witted lifeless souls. I suggest that this author has been hurt by a woman and has been unable to rebuild his life so to try and boost his ego writes stories about supermen and ridiculous women.

The story itself was a cold collection of facts, there was no emotion, no real dialogue, just words cobbled together...

No daughter regardless of what happened is ever going to call her mother a slut. She might be upset and in this case i'm sure she would be disappointed with her mother but this pathetic excuse for real dialogue is worthless.

Please try to find another way of venting your anger than producing this tripe.

Oh and by the way, there is a category for non erotic stories, use that in future for this drivel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Yup lol can't have both

Very funny . When the shoe is on the other foot he didn't want to share there is a word for that. ____________ not original but nice read.

meucimeuciabout 3 years ago

I DON'T THINK I COULD DO IT BUT IF IT WORKS FOR HIM WHO CARES. 3 STARS FOR A GOOD EFFORT.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Like it

I like Ted's reaction to the old LW favorite , wife loves two men story. Immediately dumping her is the correct action, but using Ronnie's own " I would be happy to share her" proposal against him was perfect. Breaking up her marriage, and not taking her back finished it nicely.

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

Yeah it circled the drain on page two, shame.

DFWBeastDFWBeastabout 3 years ago

Thank you for the fun story! Enjoyed the turning of the tables. A lot of men will struggle with the wife's thinking in this one. However the "I'm in love with two men" idea was the basis for most of the old "bodice-ripper" historical romance novels that were obviously targeted at women.

Anyway, thanks for the story. Enjoyed!

Killian

fritz51fritz51about 3 years ago

I found that this had almost all of the items that I like. The one missing was the final coup de grâce. She had demanded a shared relationship, to which he said no, (and likely, hell no was on his mind) - So it seemed to me to be a natural progression for him to reject her when Ronnie dumped her ass... he needed to follow suit and have her know that he did the "sharing thing" to accomplish just that - fucking up her and Ronnie.

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Why do you keep writing about me with no self respect? Why don't you find something else to do? Please just stop?

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 3 years ago

fritz why give up free house keeping with benefits once a week sounds like a divorce mans dream to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hilarious!

Except for him telling his daughter that her mother loved her very much and rest of that bullshit, this was a great story and cleverly plotted. Loved the revenge on Ronnie the asswipe -- and Cindy the idiot!! 5*s.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

The ex-husband is the one who got to have his cake and eat it, too. Also, Ronnie was probably loaded rich after his first wife died, so one must presume that Cindy made out like a bandit from Ronnie's departure.

.

Great ending, worthy of O. Henry himself!!!

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 3 years ago

Great story. You have to wonder if Ronnie was smart enough to have a prenup or would Cindy get a good settlement even after maybe 1 year of marriage. I would also guess Amanda probably will go back to having little or nothing to do with her mother. Ted of course should never marry her again, and on those off weeks should continue to look for someone else. Cindy could use some therapy after finding her name in a who's who for stupid & greedy.

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 3 years ago
Very Clever Plot

and well written. I enjoyed the goose/gander turnabout and Ronnie eating his own words. I appreciate the care given to careful editing and proofreading - taking this story to the higher levels of excellence found in Lit.

Keep 'em comin'.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

I did laugh, the ending was cute. But she did not suffer enough imho.

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
He didn't win, he gave in.

It would be a nice first part, but unless it's a temporary thing where he uses her until he is ready to move on, he still gave in.

It needs a second chapter, or a changed ending to show that.

With the current ending it's a bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'VE FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS IT!!!!!! THE PERFECT REVENGE STORY!!!!

It might not look like much to some of you because this site is full of overblown, nuclear type of revenge stories but his is indeed the perfect revenge. A taste of her own medicine. Nothing more and nothing less. Exactly how he would have lived is exactly how she will live, at least until she learns how badly she screwed up and moves on.

Once again, THIS IS THE MOST PERFECT REVENGE!!! Well down StoneyWebb

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 3 years ago

This was a well conceived story. Ronnie was a jerk, Cindy is one dumb blonde, and Ted got his revenge. Ronnie thought he could cuckold Ted with his proposal of sharing Cindy. Ted took the correct steps and in the end, got his revenge/payback. Cindy didn't think that ANY arrangement would hurt her lovers. I do have one question, was she screwing Ronnie before he make up his proposal? She was hiding something from Ted, but he was prepared and expected it. The ending was fun but too quick, left it open. Maybe another chapter so we can find out what happened to our players, especially Ronnie.. The characters were nicely done and the storyline was fine. I am especially happy that the editing and proofreading was done with care. Made this a wonderful read...4/5 stars on a job well done, which doesn't happen here to often.

Johnny_CanuckJohnny_Canuckalmost 3 years ago

"Usually, our disagreements would occur when we disagreed about doing something.

GENIUS!

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

****Damn that was good sometimes putting the shoe on the other foot hurts like hell!!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You had a lot of misses with your stories, this is a good and original one, for a change.

ZalanaZalanaalmost 3 years ago

chuckle...nice little yarn...careful what you wish for

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like to think that Ted and Cindy remarried sometime in the future in the fantasy world of Literotica.

True love doesn't die it may cause pain and anger but once that's over the love remains.

Good fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This isn’t true love. A person can’t truly be in love with more than one person at a time! They can love many people at the same time but they can only truly be in love with one person. Being in love with someone is a total commitment! You can’t share that kind of love. Any woman who states that she can be in love with multiple men is full of bullshit! She is just “in lust” with many men. That isn’t the same thing as “in love”.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 3 years ago

Read this for the second time and still got a chuckle out of it. I’ve been reading LW stories for about 15 years, so I’ve read many hundreds Of stories with ditzy wives who say shit like wanting her spouse to share her with a lover, but I’ve never talked to any guy who has actually experienced it. I guess it happens, but wow, how stupid does she have to be to think any guy would be ok with it?

Good job SW, thanks for your efforts.

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336almost 3 years ago

LOL I loved this story. To think he was able to keep his cake and eat it to really made me laugh. And as usual Anonymous is wrong! A person can be deeply in love with more than one person, take a look at all those people in polyamorous relationships. Polyamory is becoming more and more popular these days, soon you will see the laws change so a man can legally have more than just one wife. Or a woman can legally have more than just one husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this should have a second chapter to it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great revenge!

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can't rate it because it is not finished.

onbothsidesonbothsidesalmost 3 years ago

I know this is kind of going out on a tangent. I thought that the plot with the appraisers was clever. However, since Ronnie overpaid for the house based on fraudulent appraisals, hasn't a crime been committed?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous