The Shared Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night, about eight months after Ronnie and Cindy had gotten married, I was eating dinner in a restaurant. I hadn't known they were there until Cindy sat down. I was surprised to see my ex-wife, but I decided I wasn't going to be nasty. I looked around and saw Ronnie sitting at a table across the room, looking at a menu.

"How are you doing, Ted?" Cindy said softly.

"I'm doing okay," I replied with a sad smile. "How are you doing?"

"I still miss you every day," she said as she put her hand on top of mine. "I still love you so much. If you can ever find it in your heart to accept Ronnie, I'd love to be with you again."

At first, I was going to pull my hand out from under and tell her to take a hike, but then an idea struck me. I'd have to run it by Amanda first, but this could be something I could do to get back at that dick, Ronnie.

"I miss you too, Cindy," I said truthfully. "I hate waking up, and you're not there. But you're a married woman now. Speaking of which, I think your husband is looking for you."

Cindy looked over at Ronnie, and he was looking at her with a "what the hell" expression. She just nodded at her husband and stood up. "Remember, I do still love you."

I called Amanda that night and explained what I wanted to do. She was horrified at first and told me I was giving in to the slut. Then I explained why I wanted to do it, and she started to giggle. The giggles turned into an all-out laugh.

"That is just perfect, dad," Amanda said finally. "Go for it."

The next day, I made the call to Cindy, with my daughter's blessing. I told her that I wanted to talk to her and Ronnie. I told her that I had been thinking about our discussion the other night. Cindy was thrilled and arranged for us to meet at our old house that night at seven.

I arrived precisely at seven. Cindy led me into the living room. It was annoying to see him sitting on the couch in my former home. Yet, I took some satisfaction from the pissed-off look on his face. It was obvious to me that Cindy had sprung this meeting on Ronnie at the last minute. He was staring daggers at me. I pretended like I didn't notice.

After getting each of us some coffee, Cindy settled on the couch between Ronnie and me. I got right to the point. "Cindy, did you mean it when you said that the offer to share was still open?"

A smile spread across Cindy's face. "Yes, most definitely, the offer is still open. I told you that I still love you deeply. I just love Ronnie also."

"Well, if you're willing," I said, trying to act nervous, "I would accept that arrangement. Right now, I don't have any of you. At least this way, I'd have you part of the time. It's been so lonely without you."

Cindy launched herself into me. She kissed me as passionately as we've ever kissed. "Oh Ted, you've made me the happiest woman in the world."

"Wait a minute," Ronnie said, getting up. "We haven't discussed this."

"It's the same deal," I said calmly to Ronnie.

"Yeah, but still, Cindy, you and I need to discuss this first," Ronnie was totally flustered at this point.

"We already did discuss it," Cindy said, a little surprised by Ronnie's objection.

"When did we discuss this?" Ronnie was getting red now.

"Remember, we discussed it before we presented the plan to Ted. You said that you were more than willing to share."

Ronnie was caught by his own words, and there was nothing he could do about that. Still, he wasn't giving up easily. "I still think we need to discuss this further."

It was on the tip of my tongue to point out what a hypocrite Ronnie was being. This was the same deal that he had offered me, but now the shoe was on the other foot. He was the husband, and I was the ex. However, I decided to let this drama play out between Cindy and Ronnie without my input.

"Well, I'll get out of your hair, and I'll wait to hear from you, Cindy," I said as I kissed her before leaving.

Back in my car, I started to laugh my ass off. I had turned the tables on that dickhead. Now he was the one squirming like a worm. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall that night.

The following day, I got a call from Cindy that Ronnie had been quite upset, but when she told him she'd leave, he had agreed. Cindy would spend one week with me and one week with Ronnie. Of course, none of this could be done, per Ronnie's insistence, until I was tested for STD. I agreed with the proviso that they both get tested as well. Cindy had no problem with that, but Ronnie was not happy. As it turned out, all of us were clean.

The following week, I went and picked up Cindy. I have to admit that I had a hardon all day long. Cindy looked good as she came to the door. Ronnie, on the other hand, looked like he had murder on his mind. I grabbed Cindy and kissed her hard. Then I grabbed her two suitcases, and we headed out. I decided that I'd go all out and make it a special night. I took her to dinner and then dancing. Then it was back to my condo.

By the time I pulled her panties off, Cindy was soaking wet. "Oh, God, Ted, I've missed you so much. I truly do love you to pieces."

I sucked her tits and fingered her pussy until she came twice. I've read all those stories about guys coming four and five times in one night. They must be supermen. I'm good for maybe two, maybe three before I'm done. After Cindy had come on my fingers the second time, I nuzzled her neck and told her how beautiful she was. Then I ran my tongue down her stomach until I reached her pussy. Then I ate greedily. She came once again.

"I need you inside me," she whispered hoarsely. "I know once you're inside me that you still love me."

I did still love Cindy, but not ever enough to want her to be my wife again. But that didn't stop me from sliding my penis into her and pumping away. I started slow but then began to pick up speed. She screamed as she came once again, and I came moments later, spraying more cum than I ever thought possible. Then we lay there cuddling until I fell asleep.

I woke up the following morning with Cindy stroking my dick with her hand. It was already half-erect but as soon as I realized what was going on, it came to full attention. Cindy climbed up on me and began to ride me cowgirl style. I held off as long as I could but finally exploded inside her. Cindy then leaned down and kissed me full on the lips. I know that some of you are disgusted with me for kissing her when Ronnie's dick had probably been in her mouth. It didn't bother me in the least because I was fucking his wife.

The week went by quickly and very pleasantly. I still had to work, so I told Cindy that she could go home for the day if she wanted. Cindy was adamant; she was my wife for the week. That caused me to cringe inwardly a little. But what the hell, if that's what she wanted to believe, it was okay with me. All that concerned me was that I was getting to fuck Ronnie's wife.

She cleaned the house, did the grocery shopping, washed my clothes, cooked the meals, and even set up dinner dates for us. I was having a blast. I even got Amanda to talk to her mother without screaming at her. Of course, Amanda was in on my plan, and I'm sure she was chuckling away at how clueless her mother was.

When I took Cindy home, Ronnie looked relieved and pissed at the same time. Whatever anger was boiling inside him, he kept it bottled up. He made a point of kissing Cindy passionately in front of me. I just gave Cindy a peck on the cheek, said, "love you," and left.

For the next three months, our new arrangement continued. I have to say that, for me, this arrangement was working out great. Getting laid after I had divorced Cindy was a hit-and-miss proposition. With it being more of a miss proposition. I had only had sex six times before I agreed to the sharing arrangement. Now I was getting laid six or seven times during my week. Another benefit of this new arrangement was that I had convinced Amanda to come home and spend some time with us. I'm not sure whether my daughter did it because she missed her mother or was amused watching how clueless her mother was.

One day, maybe two months after this new arrangement started, I was out checking on three of my detective teams working different crime scenes. I was on my way to the second scene when a call came over the radio about a disturbance at Mick's Tavern. Since I was only a block away, I decided to check it out. When I got there, I discovered there had been a disturbance with a drunk patron. I was surprised to find out that the person drunk was Ronnie. I decided to handle this problem myself.

After dismissing the two officers, telling them I'd handle the call, I turned to Ronnie.

"Come on, Ronnie," I said, taking his arm. "I'm going to take you home."

"I don't need your fucking help!" he yelled.

"Ronnie, your choice is either I take you home or to jail. What do you want?"

He decided to accept the ride home. Neither of us said a word all the way to my old house. When he got out of my car, all he said was, "Fuck you."

By the fourth month, Ronnie was getting less and less thrilled with the arrangement. He and Cindy were arguing more and more about it. He wanted the whole thing to stop, but Cindy couldn't see why. I didn't get involved with their discussions. I just kept telling Cindy that she was beautiful and kept getting all the sex I wanted for a week. This arrangement was getting me laid way more than when we were married.

Finally, when I went to pick up Cindy for my week, about five months into our agreement, things seemed to have boiled over. Ronnie and Cindy were yelling at each other in the front yard. I decided to try to calm them down.

"I think you guys should quiet down," I said with a smirk, "or someone is going to call the police."

"Fuck you," Ronnie said with a glare before turning back to Cindy. "If you go with him, then we're through."

"We have an agreement, Ronnie," she said with a nasty tone in her voice. Ever since I'd met Ronnie, I had never seen my ex-wife talk to her new husband in anything but loving tones.

"The agreement is bullshit," Ronnie yelled. "And I'm telling you again that if you go with him, we're done."

"You don't mean that," Cindy said with a dismissive tone. "You were the one, way back when, that came up with the sharing idea."

With that, Ronnie stormed back into the house and slammed the door. I looked at Cindy questioningly.

"He's just having a bad day," Cindy said as she took my arm. "He'll get over it, and everything will be back to normal.

Things did not go back to normal. Apparently, Ronnie had moved out. Cindy tried talking to him, but he was firm; they were through. About midday on Wednesday, Cindy called me and told me what had happened.

"He's left me, Ted," she said as she sobbed. "Can I move in with you?"

"Yes, I'll be there on Monday when it's time for my week," I said cheerfully.

"But Ronnie's gone," Cindy said, confused. "I want to come home to you full time. I realize that I made a huge mistake. Ronnie's whole thing about sharing was just bullshit to break us up. I want it to be like it was before."

"Well, you see, Cindy," I said, feigning embarrassment. "You only wanted me to share you. You didn't want me full-time. So, I've gotten used to you just being a part-time wife. I realize that with Ronnie leaving, things have changed. Do you still want me to pick you up on Monday?"

Cindy began to sob uncontrollably, and that was followed by silence. At one point, I thought maybe she had hung up on me. But the bitter sobbing began again. Finally, after several attempts, Cindy found her voice and stuttered, "Yes, yes, please, Ted, I'd like very much for you to pick me up on Monday."

12