The Shark's Pearl Ch. 02

Story Info
The mighty shark thoroughly claims his mate.
5k words
4.85
1.7k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 12/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

II

o0o

No. No, no, no! She belonged to no one! She wiggled against him, trying to push free, but he chuckled at her attempts to escape.

"Fight all you like. But don't fight too long, my dear. You are mine, and nothing will change that."

"No!" she managed to bark out. Why did he have to be so damn strong?

"You should -- will -- be pleased to be claimed by a mighty Demon of the Sea! I will fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a while, and then do it all over again." He let go of her, but before she could wiggle away, he pressed her to the bed with a hand that covered most of her shoulder and the side of her neck, pinning her down securely. Shanan could feel the power and menace in his grip and looked up at him with wide eyes. Her legs now straddled his waist as he leaned over her.

"You will relish being mine. You will thank whatever gods you worship for causing our paths to cross. You will quiver in anticipation for me, and commit yourself to me. And you will enjoy all of it."

"You think much of yourself," the words slipped from her mouth before she could restrain herself.

"It's not bragging if it's the truth," came his swift reply as he grinned at her, applying enough pressure to her shoulder and neck to have her squirming against him in alarm. She batted at his hand, and he chuckled softly before lessening the pressure enough to let her breathe comfortably. She looked around frantically, trying to think of something to say or do that might get her out of this situation, but it looked like she was truly done for. His free hand moved within her line of sight, and he took hold of her shirt, finishing the tear he'd made when he bit her earlier.

A sharp whine broke from her throat for a moment before she stifled it. Under her shirt and skirt was a slip, a plain but comfortable sleeveless linen chemise. As she'd just come out of the water, the thin material did the bare minimum to hide her nipples from his roving gaze. There were streaks of red along the upper area near her shoulder, and the strap was broken.

"Sir! Please don't damage my clothing," she pleaded, not wanting to imagine what he could do to the rest of her covering. It seemed like such a small and reasonable favor to ask of the one who was intent on ravishing her.

But then, one such as this sharkman, who was willing to kidnap her from her home and claim her with a vicious bite, was not likely to give such consideration, was he? What was life going to be like, if she did not find a way to escape from him?

"I will drape you in the warmest of furs and finest of silks, as is befitting my mate," he promised as he divested her of the rest of her clothing, keeping his grip on her and calmly tugging the skirt out of her grip. The sunlight brought out the rich golds and earth tones of her skin, her nipples a reddish-brown. A small thatch of wiry dark hair did its best to shield her womanhood from his hungry gaze, but her position had her spread open so he could see everything.

She bit back a moan of embarrassment, lifting her hand to cover her face. "I have fantasized about this ever since I first saw you," she heard him rumble as his free hand trailed along her body, squeezing her breasts, rubbing her belly, stroking her hips. "Be a dear and look at me, hmm?"

She slowly lifted her hand from her face, forcing herself to lift her chin and look up at him. She had never felt so vulnerable, and her eyes darted to where their bodies met, his clothed pelvis against her naked groin. Her hands moved to the wrist that was holding him down, feeling the powerful muscles coiled under his forearm. He seemed pleased at her touch, and stood there for several moments, looking down at her as she tried to acclimate herself to her new reality.

Her hands slid up his forearm to his elbow. He said nothing.

"Why me?' she asked softly as he massaged her breast with his other hand, rolling the nipple between his thumb and finger.

"Might as well ask why the sun rises and sets," came his answer. His hand moved past her belly, and she tensed as his fingers circled her privates, sliding along the juncture between her inner thighs and pelvis. Her fingers dug into his arm as he looked down at her. "You're so tense. You should be enjoying this," he rumbled. She opened her mouth but could think of nothing to say. Why was it that she should feel desire for this man that she was supposed to detest? His monstrous features were the least of his problems.

He was an asshole, coming along and claiming the Sapphire Sea as his domain, and expecting tribute from his new subjects. Sure, he was doing this in the name of the Lord of the Sea, but that was a distant entity that was more focused on more valuable acquisitions. This self-proclaimed Lord was happy enough to let a demon fish rule a swath of the world in his name, and who cared about the thoughts of the people who lived on these islands and other lands, their lives impacted by the choices of those who lived in the highest echelons of society?

Her poor betrothed. Now that Zvigen had marked her and was going to claim her, would Albert still want her? Would her neighbors look at her the same way, even though she hadn't gone with the sharkman willingly?

A short whimper burst from her when he pressed his thumb against her clit, and a finger slid along her slit. Instinctively, she clenched, as if she could close herself off to him. This proved ineffective as he slid a finger and then another inside, and she squeezed his arm.

"Since you are my mate, I am taking the time to prepare you. There is plenty of me to take in, and I want to make sure it doesn't prove too painful." He tutted gently when she tried to pull her hips back, but the hand at her shoulder prevented that. "Ah, ah. You will get used to it. The sooner you accept the bond, the better things will become." His fingers pistoned out of her at a steady and firm pace while he massaged her clit, and she let out a small whimper of confusion mixed with enjoyment.

"Ah, yes. There, see," he rumbled in approval as her hips pressed forward. "I mean for you to enjoy this despite my warnings. There are many things I can do to make you feel good. All you have to do is accept." His fingers curled upward, and she let out a sharp keen.

"Good girl. Yes, my pearl. Open yourself for me." His fingers thrust into her at a rapid pace as his thumb worked her clit, and she arched up, letting out a soundless gasp as he bullied her privates, forcing the pleasure to well up until she could take it no more, his fingers only causing the knot in her stomach to tighten further. She didn't know what was going on, but she had never gotten this heated with Albert.

She felt the sharp electric heat that signaled her orgasm and let out a sad whine as she realized that he'd succeeded in actually drawing pleasure out of her. Only Albert should have been able to do that! As he continued to slide his fingers in and out of her, she gave out several shuddering gasps as he pushed her through several orgasm aftershocks, rubbing her clit gently as he did so.

"Damn you..." she hissed as he lifted the hand from her pussy, staring down at the slick that was smeared on his fingers. He stared at her before slowly raising his hand, swiping her juices off his fingers with his tongue, baring his teeth as he did so.

"I am going to take my hand off your shoulder. I expect you to stay where you are," he said as he looked down at her. She gave a shaky nod, and he lifted his arm. She glanced behind him to the door, and had to fight back the urge to climb off the bed and make a run for it. She could only watch in enraptured silence as the sharkman removed his sash, vest, and tunic. His stomach was a few shades paler than the rest of him that she could see, and there were several scars along his chest and arms that she surmised came from battles. A broad chest gave way to rippling abdomen, and she could not help but be impressed at how well-built Zvigen was.

She shivered as he backed from her half a pace so that he could open his shorts. Her traitorous body ached with curiosity, wanting to see what his pants contained.

"Very few men have what I have. You are indeed a blessed woman, my pearl." Zvigen's eyes were almost luminous as he stared down at her. The fabric was pushed down and... Shanan could only stare for several moments, attempting to understand just what it was before her, and the implications thereof.

The tight, pale flesh between his belly and thighs gave rise to two organs, pale through most of the erections before turning pink near their tips. There was barely any visible glans ridge -- where the pinkness started -- and both of the rods were a bit thicker just past the middle.

And he says I am blessed, Shanan thought with a mixture of curiosity and horror as she stared at Zvigen's turgid flesh. One of these was already big enough -- oh, he's bigger than Albert -- but how was she to handle two of them? It boggled the mind.

No. She was not going to stay where she was. He was monstrous and terrifying, almost a meter taller than she was, with a nose that was a weapon in itself, and oh, these terrible fangs... He looked like he could consume her with just a few bites. Jolting out of her stunned state, she rolled over and started to crawl to the other side of the bed. He grabbed her ankle, pulling her back. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the serrated side of his nose, the tip near the blanket.

"I told you to stay," came his deep, rumbling growl.

"Please. Zvigen. Please."

"How sweetly you say my name. How can I have you trust me? You are my precious pearl. You are the treasure of a mighty Demon of the Sea. I will have you at my side as I conquer the lands that surround the Sapphire Sea." There was blood on his lips and a bit of it smeared on his chin, which anyone could admit wasn't the most reassuring visual. Especially since it was her blood.

She lay there on the bed on her side, ankle within his grip as she looked up at him, contemplating his words.

"My sweet pearl. My lovely siren. My goddess of the sea and shore." He lifted his head, giving her room to sit up. "I only want you to be at peace in my embrace. I know I look fearsome, as I should. But I want my mate to be happy to see me." His hand cupped the side of her face, forcing her to face him. "I can make this a happy experience for you, believe it or not."

She wanted to think he was lying, that he was merely saying that to get her to cooperate. But there was something about the rumble of his words, a firmness that told her that he was earnest in wanting her to have pleasure from this as well. She looked down to the space between their bodies, where his organs stood at attention, ready to plunge into her. He noticed her gaze and chuckled.

"One at a time, pearl. I am not unmindful. Simply lie back, and we can make our intimate introductions, hmm?"

She wanted to plead for him to stop, but his eyes were filled with heat, and his organs twitched with rut. She could smell his musk and while she wouldn't call it pleasant, she did find herself responding to it. It was something that went beyond salt and sweat, even the way a typical man might smell. There was something primal about it, something that called out to her despite the difference in their race. She shivered visibly as he rolled her onto her back, tugging her knees apart.

He commanded her attention, letting out a small growl as his cock nudged at her opening. She stared into his eyes, seeing his face, the face of a predator that could just as easily kill her as fuck her.

"Zvigen..." she was barely conscious of her utterance of his name before he pushed forward, and she let out a short shriek as he filled the rest of her, his other cock on her stomach. She gasped and blinked as she absorbed the reality of the situation. Looking down, she saw his upper cock between their bodies, dripping precum onto her belly. And the other one, oh gods, it filled her in a way she had not even imagined possible. There was some pain, and she let out a whimper as she arched against him, seeking some relief from that pressure.

One of his hands went to her side, settling in the curve of her waist to hold her there, and his other hand went to her shoulder, ensuring that she was firmly anchored as he pulled his hips back so that only the head of his cock was inside of her before moving forward, stretching her inner walls anew with his commanding presence. It was too much. She could almost swear she felt him under her ribs. How could a man be so big?

This is no man, this is a shark demon, she remembered. Her hands scrambled along the blankets for a moment, unsure of what to do with them if she wasn't going to try to beat him off. He had won and was proving it to her right now. He had penetrated her inner defenses in a way that even Albert never could. What was she to do now? She took a deep breath when he repeated his motion, feeling every inch of his thickness as it slid against her most intimate areas.

Endure. Let him be done with you, then you can put your mind to other things. Endure, and survive, that's what she had to do.

"You're so hot and tight. So sweet." He slid back and pushed in at a faster pace. His hands firmly anchored her to the bed so that she could not pull back, and in some previously untouched part of her subconscious, she found that reassuring. That he could hold her so firmly, keeping her safe in his grip. His other cock slid against her stomach, smearing precum along her lower belly as she arched against his hands. "I am going to look forward to having this to come to after a long day or night of work. To have your delectable body welcome me, taking me in..."

"Please..." she breathed, wondering how many times she would utter that word before the day was over.

"You're going to drive me mad with this heat of yours," he growled as his hips swayed in a quick, steady rhythm, his cocks sliding against and inside of her. The part of her that responded to his musk was now responding to his rut, the friction inside of her causing her core to tighten in a most unexpectedly pleasant way. She wanted more of this. Yes. The sensation of being slammed into, of being filled with his lust over and over and over...

His name burst from her throat in a sharp keen, and the pounding intensified.

"Yes, my siren. Sing for me." His rhythm was now bordering on brutal, but there was something so enjoyable about it, the way his movements reverberated through her body, the way her tightness seemed to be full of nerve endings that were wired to take pleasure in his attentions. She was grateful for his large, webbed hands anchoring her frame because otherwise, he would have ridden her clear across the bed. She screeched, whimpered, and groaned as he made his sensual assault, and then all of a sudden he let out a sharp growl, and she felt a fresh slickness deep inside, his cock twitching within her as he continued swaying his hips. He lifted his hand off her hip and grabbed hold of the cock that had been rubbing against her stomach as his thrusts slowed.

He pulled out, and she could not hold back the short whine that escaped from her mouth. He grinned and shifted his hips so that his second cock was now nudging at her, and she could only arch as her body took the twin to the first intruder. The first cock now slapped wetly against her ass as he resumed his fierce rhythm.

She shuddered as she felt his second orgasm come not long after, filling her with a fresh load of his seed. This time, he did not pull out so quickly, his first cock now nestled snugly between the cheeks of her ass while the second one remained firmly within her. She could not pull back, and lay there under him, taking in all the sensations that surrounded her. His smell, the sight of him, the feel of his skin, the strength and heat of his body... The bestial sounds he made, the glint in his eyes, the way his hands moved along her body or held her in place...

"Isn't this a good morning, indeed?" he asked with a satisfied leer as he looked down at her. She let out a small huff, gaze sliding away from him to look around the room and out the window, trying to distract herself from the pleasant glow that he had ensconced her in. His hands had felt cool before, but now it felt like his rutting had warmed him up, and her in turn.

You are his, whispered a small voice in his head. No, no, no, she argued back. He shifted his hips, reminding her that yes, she was indeed his. He lowered himself to his elbows, closing in further on her, almost suffocating her as he tilted his face, his nose lightly scraping against her cheek as he ran his tongue along her lower lip. She was careful to not move her head, not wanting to be inadvertently cut or punctured. His cock twitched inside of her as she clenched around him without thinking.

She parted her lips, feeling his tongue greedily slide inside before feeling the scrape of his teeth, and a cautious whine warbled through the air for a moment. He pressed further but did not bite down, and after several seconds pulled back to look down at her. It was hard to explain what he'd tasted of. Meat, perhaps, from his last meal, along with salt. And there was the faint coppery tinge of blood. She reached to touch her lower lip with her fingers as she looked up at him.

Finally, he slid out of her, and she lay there like a starfish for several moments before curling up into a fetal position. He wrapped his body around hers, arms flexing as they held her close to him, his mouth against her hair as he tangled his fingers in the damp locks.

"You may have a few minutes to rest, my dear, but do not think that I am done with you."

She wanted to argue, but what could she do when a powerful sharkman was wrapped around her, keeping her in his demonic hold? All she could do was tremble, feeling the increased sensitivity of her intimate areas, and the semen that was oozing out of her. His hands slid along her body in a languid caress, and she was surprised to find relaxation and enjoyment in his attention. For the first time in a while, she was able to order her thoughts, and... she gasped softly. Her uncle? Had Zvigen killed him? She jerked back from him, staring up at him with alarm. "The man who came upon us... did you..."

"I broke his weapon but did not go so far as to break him. But that is the only warning your family or neighbors will receive."

She closed her eyes and sighed in relief. His hand cupped her face.

"I may be a demon of the sea, but I can respect family bonds. They only want to protect you, so I will permit that one infraction. My patience is not to be tested, however."

The warning could not be more clear, and she nodded. It was a start. In the meantime, she'd endured and survived. And... she'd even enjoyed it.

She'd been ravished by a sharkman, And he was about to do it again. And then for however long as he pleased. And then he'd go off and capture more islands and add them to the Lord of the Sea's collection. No wait, what was it he'd said? She would be at his side? His hand slid along her back, rear end, and hips.

"Sweet pearl. How could I not lose my mind over you," he growled softly.

"How can I know the answer to that?" she shot back. And, really, how could she? She'd led a quiet life and expected to continue it and have a peaceful marriage, and then her life had been upended by the desire of this sharkman. Some considered her pretty, but there were girls prettier than she, and she did not begrudge them. She was a kind girl but did not consider herself a paragon of goodness. She simply led her life and hoped it would continue as it had been. But now she commanded the attention of a mighty and powerful man, one who was almost a god, even.

Now she was to be taken from her home, made to witness his conquests when he was not ravishing her. Was the rest of her life to be spent in worship of this vessel of the gods' power, or their curses?

12