The Shark's Pearl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shanan felt him take one of her hands, and he pulled it away from her. Instinctively, she tried to pull her hand back where she'd had it tucked within her crossed arms, but as she already knew, his grip was powerful. He led it between their bodies, where the warmth had built up, and her palm was pressed flat to what was unmistakably one of his erections.

She curled her fingers around it, feeling the slightest give in the turgid flesh. It was a fine organ, she had to admit.

"All of this, for you. My need, my desire..." he growled into her ear. Her hand slid down to the other organ. Part of her still had a hard time believing that he had two. Below the shafts was his sac, high and tight, almost invisible against his body. Unlike humans, the male anatomy of a fishman usually had some streamlining to it, increasing their efficiency in battle and predation.

"I almost can't believe how big they are," she admitted. A delighted chuckle met her ear.

"All the better to please my mate." She shivered as she felt his teeth scrape lightly against her ear for a moment. Her hand moved back up, exploring the two thick shafts of Zvigen's manhood. There was no hair, so the entire region was smooth skin. Out of curiosity, her hand trailed up the vee between his thigh and torso before settling on his hip, where the skin was darker and rougher. Not in an unpleasant way, though. If she ran her fingers down, or inward, the gray skin felt smoother, but if she went the opposite direction, there was a resistance to it like fine sandpaper. The paler skin had less of that resistance, feeling more like a smooth river pebble. The texture of the skin was broken up with several scars.

"Does my body please you?" she heard him ask. It was hard to not compare his body to Albert's own, and she felt ashamed for that. She was betrothed, having given her promise to Albert, but here she was, in the bed of another man, having enjoyed his attentions.

"Are you thinking of the other man? The silly little man who is not worthy of your thoughts, much less your attention?" His hand pressed around her throat.

"Oh! Zvigen... please." She clutched his arm. "I- Please. If- If he was in my thoughts, it was only to be compared unfavorably to you." She had a sobering moment as she realized just how true her words were. Even if right now she managed to escape the sharkman and find her way back to Albert, the memory of Zvigen would follow her to the end of her days.

"Mmm. I suppose that is inevitable. You accept my superiority, huh?"

She nodded as she looked up at him. Physically, there was no denying who was the stronger and better specimen, regardless of race.

"Very good. Because I am eager to enjoy the charms of my pearl. I trust this time you will receive me with more enthusiasm, hm?"

She shuddered in anticipation and nodded. This time, she at least knew what to expect, and among these expectations was that she would be gaining some pleasure from this. Her thighs and insides clenched as she recalled how exhilarating it had been.

When he rolled her onto her back and mounted her, he guided her hand to the cock that was on her belly, indicating that he wanted her to pump him. She nodded in assent and took a sharp breath when he slid into her, and she had just enough presence of mind to remember to squeeze her hand around his cock.

"Yes, there, that's it. Feel it all, use that lovely hand of yours. Acquaint yourself well with me," he growled. She looked down to see the thick flesh, precum beaded at the tip as she pumped him. The angle did not make this too easy, but she was able to manage a somewhat steady rhythm between his thrusts. This time, he only used one hand to pin her down, giving her a bit more range with her hips. As he pushed against her, she found herself pushing back, using the hand at her shoulder as an anchor. And being prepared made his entry considerably less painful. It didn't even hurt at all now, though she could feel the strain against her thighs and inner walls and was certain she'd be sore later.

How often would he wish to mate? Was it possible to wear her out completely? What was the endurance of a demon? As he picked up his pace, so did she, pumping him, feeling the twitch of his warm flesh against her hand. She was becoming used to it, and better at timing her strokes with his thrusts. He gazed at her heatedly, growling as he thrust against her, and she nodded at him. What for, she wasn't quite sure. For him to keep going? To signal her enjoyment of this? For him to feel free to cum inside of her?

The cock in her hand twitched suddenly, and she felt heat splash onto her stomach and breasts in several spurts as he also finished within her, panting and growling softly as his hips slowed their thrusts. Taking the cue, she gave him several more firm pumps, one final dribble of semen leaking from his cock.

He leaned back with a satisfied smirk, revealing a glint of fangs as he looked at the mess he made on her, pearly essence sprayed across her stomach and the lower curve of her breasts. She blushed as she looked down at herself, seeing the globs of cum.

He reached down, dragging two fingers through the mess he made before bringing them to her lips. She started to turn her head away, but he tutted at her, grabbing the back of her head by her hair, holding it in a firm grip as he slid his fingers against her lips. She looked at him, and he gave her a predatory grin.

She parted her lips and heard him click his tongue with approval as her tongue swirled around his fingertips, tasting his essence. The gleam in his eyes told her how much he enjoyed this act of submission. Here he was, having her lick up his seed after having fucked her. How delightful this was for him! And his grin, so wide, so cruel, filled with such long and sharp fangs. She supposed she should consider herself lucky that he chose to channel his energy another way.

"Yes. Taste of me, that's a good dear." His fingers slid further into her mouth, one side of her lips pressed by the webbing between his finger and thumb. She whimpered as his fingertips pressed the back of her tongue. "Mmm. I'm looking forward to putting my cocks in this hole, as well. Your tongue feels so lovely," he purred. She tried to pull away, but his superhuman strength kept her rooted and helpless as he fucked her mouth with his fingers, forcing her to lick off the last of his essence.

Finally, he released her, and she took a couple of gasping breaths.

"Fret not, my pearl. All things in due time. You've been through quite a bit, haven't you?" He let out a small sound that could almost be mistaken for sympathy if it wasn't for his remorseless grin.

12