All Comments on 'The Sharpest Lives Ch. 01'

by Kimikimidoll

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nice start

This is quirky and hot and I really look forward to the chapters that follow.

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 8 years ago
Talent!

You clearly have a writing talent. Giving enough information to provide the story with bones and a bit of flesh but not enough to fully satisfy so we keep reading all the while holding our breath thinking the meat is just there; it's coming any sentence now. But the build up continues. Kind of how Liam hooks his friends perhaps.

I do hope this continues for quite a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

it was amazing. your dialog delivery is amazing. kkeep it up😊😍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
MCR

sorry i just noticed that the title was a my chemical romance song- (fave band)

JayG88JayG88over 7 years ago
Amazing Dialogue

There is such a nice rhythm to your language and the characters need little description because it's all in their dialogue. Esch character has their own unique voice, that's really strong writing. I intend to write a series of stories so it's inspiring that yours are so good and popular. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mixed feelings

Kim, I have mixed feelings about this story, as far as I have read it. First I feel you write well and provide good detail, but it is not the type of story I like. I do not like that she is so submissive and he is so dominating. You did warn me about that and the category also warned me, but because of your nice comments to me I wanted to give you a chance. Possibly if I was a woman I would feel differently. So I gave you a 4.

Moonlight and Roses,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous