All Comments on 'The Sharpest Lives Ch. 06'

by Kimikimidoll

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wtf

This is a very different type of literotica that I have never encountered before. I can't say that I like it.

I suppose you're a good writer. But man is that girl an absolute idiotic fool.

Her stupidity and naiveness gets in the way of enjoying the story. And what's worse is shes aware of her stupidity yet continues with her actions. She DESERVES any maltreatment, abuse, and hurt anyone infringes on her. Such a moron like her should be caste as a servant slave. Off with the fool.

aisielynnaisielynnalmost 8 years ago
RE: Anonymous

Have you ever been in a relationship that twists your mind around so much that you have no clue which way is up? If you haven't, then yeah, you aren't going to understand why Kim can't seem to just tell Liam to get the F*** out of her life and mean it. He makes her feel alive in a way she can't comprehend yet.... her naivity and stupidity are part of why she calls to his twisted needs and desires... His degradation of her, the pain and pleasure he gives her, the control he takes at his will from her.... Those are all things that call to something deep within her. Yes, from the outside looking in, she should get the f*** out of that relationship before it goes any further. But neither of them fit into the vanilla or even kinky mold that you seem to want to put them into. Theirs is a primal relationship.... Predator and prey.... they thrive on the hunt, the chase, the scramble, the surrender and claiming.... It is part of their natures. You wouldn't expect a rabbit to out-smart a wolf... yes, the rabbit might get away for a short time, but the wolf will catch it and consume it sooner or later.... Kim and Liam are similar. She can run from him, hide from him, lie to him, even fight him.... but in the end, she will surrender to him because he is the predator. And frankly, I have yet to see a real-life rabbit consuming a wolf it had just injured or killed. There is a natural order to certain things in life... this is just another example of such a symbiotic primal relationship.

Ellienora35Ellienora35almost 8 years ago
After last chapter

After last chapter, I thought we were going to find out what Eric said. U am feeling lost and confused. Like you skipped a chapter. She's in his bed, listening to him, and suddenly, she's in her dorm room with no transition or telling us how she got there.

KimikimidollKimikimidollalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Lol

I am absolutely loving the reactions I'm getting. @all: thank you, honestly it means a lot to me that you're spending even a minute typing out your thoughts. I love hearing from you.

@ellie: yeah, about that- don't worry, there wasn't a chapter in between. She safely reached home (to end up in his bed again, lol) A thing probably happned, but you guys don't need to know. Just accept whatever is going on...

Life is wierd and people are idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

I absolutely love your writing. Just got into the site and I struggled to connect with a lot of the stories in the non consensual/sub section. It seemed so forced/fake. Then I found ur story tonight and spent all night reading it. I loved it! U totally get it and are a great writer. Can't wait for more!

-❤b

StevieJones4940StevieJones4940almost 8 years ago
It needs more

Hi,

I started reading this story because it made it to the top list. Congrats by the way! I have definitely enjoyed parts of it ( the bit about the owner chooses the pet and not the other way around…nice!) but will agree with some of the other commenters that I am confused. I think your analogy of the rabbit and the wolf is wrong, because if given the option the rabbit would have nothing to do with the wolf. As cliched as it is, the moth to the flame is more apt. I feel though we are only seeing the moth get burned and none of the dancing flame that attracts her. There needs to be more substance to the characters. Otherwise, I don't know them well enough to care what happens to them. I also feel that part of my confusion stems from the fact that I'm in her head, which I'm sure is intentional, but the result is that I am as confused as she is. But unlike her, I have no inclination to stick around in spite of it. If you ever rewrite this you might want to consider using third person instead of first person. It would allow some separation from the character which you can then use to better explain her motivations and desires. It would also allow you to explore the other characters in greater depth. I'm sorry this was so long but I hope it was helpful. Keep up the good work!

KimikimidollKimikimidollalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@stevie

Yes, it definitely needs much more. One reason there isn't, is, well, this is literotica! There are chunks of this story I've had to leave out simply because it would be too long with little to no erotic content. People aren't always grabbing butts and squeezing breasts lol. I'm sorry if it makes it more confusing, I try to make up for it, I really do.

I like that you have your own theory about their 'attraction'- one of the songs I dedicated the chapter to had a lyric like that. I have to agree with both you and aisielynn- but you know what, it's difficult to pin down WHAT is exactly great about one relationship with a person instead of another. Is he just hot? Does she like the possessiveness without understanding why? Maybe be she's actually stupid and cannot figure out where the relationship is going.

The first person perspective is meant to confuse- in your life, what do you know about what's going on around you? Especially with people you've just met? Also keep in mind she's pretty young- just stepped off from the highs and lows of teenagehood and having to deal with people who are already much older and settled than her. A lot of the stories here lack realism, because maybe it would make the story dull, not probable- but I don't like doing that; I know life is crazy enough, and if somehow you feel it through words... you'll have an experience. That's the point of writing right? To show others what they have never seen or felt...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous