The She-Shed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barb became the aggressor, "How does that feel? You like my cock, don't you? You are going to take every inch of this like a good anal slut should! There you go! Don't run from it!" Annette had no intention of backing away from the pounding she was receiving. She welcomed every thrust.

Nancy held out her hand to help the woozy Lindy down off the riding horse before taking her place. Once Nancy inserted the juice covered rubber cock into her own pussy, she took a deep breath. She pointed to the switch to help Lindy, "Start me out on medium so it can buzz my G-spot."

When the machine started and the plunged gurgled buzzing started, Nancy kicked up her legs and point her high heels straight out like a cowboy trying to stay on a bucking horse at a rodeo. She gasped, "Oh my God! You girls all have to try this! I just started and I'm already about to cum."

Lindy who was still trying to recover from her powerful climaxes, agreed, "She is telling the truth. My insides are still quivering."

While I was watching and getting aroused by all the action, Chrissy had put on a strap-on of her own. It was the biggest one Nancy owned. It was a 9 inch, thick real-feel modeled after a porn star with an umbrella shaped head. Standing behind me, she took the cock and slapped my ass with it several times, "Spread em! You are going to want to be ready for this thing."

I was already at maximum distance so I may have only added a couple more inches before Chrissy wiggled the lubed head inside my slit from behind. She took me by the hips and warned, "Here he comes!" She pushed and that thick dong was like a slice of heaven when it filled my vagina. I was so wet that lube wasn't really needed but just added to the amazing sensation. Within in minutes I was moaning in orgasm from Chrissy's thrusting pelvis slapping against my ass.

With Annette on her knees in the swing getting the same treatment from Barb, she squirted on the floor below like she was peeing. It was so hot seeing her do that and it instantaneously threw me into a second orgasm. In my lustful state, I begged Chrissy, "Please put that big fucker in my ass! Please! Please!"

Chrissy obliged me, "You want this monster dong shoved in your asshole? What my little Pixie wants, my little Pixie gets."

When it stretched my rectum just as it had done my vagina, I shrieked, "Oh my God!"

My only regret was that I couldn't use my hand to masturbate while she fucked my ass. At first, I was in discomfort but that soon melted away when Chrissy's rhythmic pumping hit full stride. She laughed, "I see we have another little anal slut on our hands."

It seemed like it started at my toes then reverberated through my body until I screamed, "Ohhhhhhhhh....yessssssssss! Ohhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhh!" My squirt wasn't as strong as Annette's but just as powerful. My legs, feet and high heels were soaking wet from my own doing. Chrissy unlocked the pillory so I could sit down and recover.

Annette was also free from the sex swing. Both our partners were unhooking their strap-ons. Nancy hadn't quite finished and she was riding the Sybian dildo like she was on a pogo stick. The vibration was set to the top speed and Nancy was yelling out obscenities while Lindy was smiling from ear to ear.

Nancy was talking to the Sybian like it was a man, "You like me riding you, don't you? I'm bouncing all over this big fucking cock of yours. You want me to make you cum? I'm not going to until you make me cum first. Make me cum! Do it! Do it! Yessss, right there! Aughhhhh! Oooooooooo! Ooooooooooo!"

Once Nancy had gotten her fill, she stepped off her sex ride. With each wobbly step, she suggested, "I have a great idea. Let's have each one of us choose an apparatus and then the rest of us will pleasure them together. What do you think?"

After we all agreed, Nancy continued, "My pussy is so sensitive right now so I want to take a little break and let the others go first. Do any of you want to go first?"

Barb responded quickly, "I will and I want to use that thing that Brittni was in. Do with me what you will."

While standing in my squirt puddle, she bent over and I lowered the top half of the head and hands restraint. When she was secured and standing with her legs spread like I had been, Annette gave a swift slap on her ass cheek, "We have a bad girl among us. Girls I think she needs spanked before we start. We all took turns spanking both her ass cheeks with our open hands until both cheeks were red. Every time one of our hands would crash down on her bottom, she would flinch in pain and pleasure.

Nancy was on her knees underneath Barb, sucking her nipples from her dangling boobs. Chrissy was standing in front of Barb's secured head and hiked her leg back up like she had done for me so Barb could eat her pussy. I was also on my knees, beside Nancy, under Barb, licking her clit while Annette and Lindy took turns finger banging her pussy from behind. I thought it was extremely sexy when Lindy and Annette would lick each other's fingers when they switched.

Barb was receiving a restrained full body pleasure from us five girls. I knew she was enjoying it because she made Chrissy cum within minutes. When Lindy and Annette both fingered Barb at the same time, Barb began to buck and seize in orgasm. I could feel every twitch with my lips locked onto her clit. She had several orgasm before we stopped. She had a mouth full of pussy but was able to mumble, "That was amazing! Oh, my!"

Chrissy wanted to go next. She excitedly requested, "I want the stirrup table." She took off her high heels so she could bet a better grip on the pads with her bare feet. Once she was sitting and comfortable, she leaned back ready for us to service her. I had already tasted her delicious pussy so I wanted her breasts. They were large and thrilling for me.

We all looked at each other in excitement when Lindy took the lead and was the first one down on her knees between Chrissy's legs. Lindy had been the one most hesitant but judging by the way she licked and lapped Chrissy's wet folds, we knew we had corrupted her in a good way. Her tongue was lapping like she had found a bowl of milk.

When Lindy's tongue hit the perfect area, Chrissy gasped, "Oh! Right there! Get on it girl! Keep going!"

I was sucking her nipple and slightly raking the edges with my teeth while pinching the other one. Nancy leaned over and began kissing Chrissy with a hot French kiss.

When Chrissy's hips jerked during orgasm, Lindy pressed her tongue as deep as it would fit inside her gooey pussy. Annette made sure of it by pressing on the back of Lindy's head. When finished, Lindy stood up with a glistening face and giggled, "I never knew how fun it could be going down on another girl but you girls have me hooked."

Next it was Annette with her face buried in Chrissy with me kissing her and Barb sucking her boobs. Half way through, Annette asked Nancy for some lube. She then greased her middle finger and slowly slipped it into Chrissy's asshole. Annette stopped at the first knuckle then sucked Chrissy's clit like a pacifier before sliding her finger in and out.

Chrissy bucked and almost bit my tongue that was shoved in her mouth because of another powerful orgasm. Barb took her turn and licked Chrissy while finger banging her with three fingers. Nancy strapped up an 8 inch veiny black dildo and stood and fucked her while her legs were held steadfast in the stirrups by Lindy and I. I lost track of everything we had tried but when we were finished, Chrissy was just a quivering mess.

It was then Lindy's turn and she chose the sex swing. I was first to feast on her wet Latina slit while she hovered in the air. Her pussy was mostly shaven with a thin, neatly trimmed landing strip. She had a puffy outer set of lips set against sort olive skin with a very pink inner labial blossom. The clit was hooded and about the size of an apple seed and I loved her flavor.

I used my thumb to fuck her under my darting tongue. Annette and Nancy stood on each side sucking her nipples while Barb kissed her. When Lindy came, it felt as though her vaginal insides were convulsing around my tongue. Her warm juicy squirt filled my mouth and ran down my chin. I swallowed the liquid in one large gulp. I wanted to keep going but I allowed Annette to jump in and take a turn while Nancy was the one kissing her. Lindy grabbed that back of Nancy's head and made out with her like they were two teens at a movie theater.

When Lindy squirted, it caught Annette off guard and shot up her nose. Annette was coughing and choking and we couldn't help but laugh. Annette was a good sport and laughed along with us, "Damn I must be that good." Next, Barb went down on Lindy and used a pink egg vibrator from Nancy's toy box on Lindy's clit while she licked. When Lindy screamed, "Ohhhhhhhhh," she gushed all over. Barb did not move as she welcomed the spray to her face and continued until Lindy let out an even bigger surge. It sounded like someone had shaken up a soda and it was splatting all over the floor.

Nancy took the vibe and replaced Barb until Lindy let out another gusher. Nancy was quick to open her mouth as wide as she could and locked onto her pussy lips like a sucker fish on an aquarium glass. She was able to gulp about 90 percent of the liquid. When finished, Nancy slapped Lindy's ass from up underneath and chuckled, "Poor Bill...she may be converted to girls full time."

Lindy could do nothing but mumble while trying to recover. It was Annette's turn to be pleasured and when asked, she chose the fucking machine. It was basically just a padded table as you would see in a doctor's office with a rollable thrusting machine in front of it. There was a hydraulic arm in which a dildo connected onto the end was ready for action. When turned on, it moved back and forth.

Annette sat up on the table with her legs spread. I sat behind her and she leaned against my boobs like a makeshift back rest and I reached around helping hold up her legs because of her weighed down feet wearing high heels. She has small breasts but sensitive nipples and Barb and Chrissy stood on each side pinching and licking their respective tit. Nancy maneuvered the swing arm in between Annette's legs.

Nancy smiled at Annette, "We have to make sure it is the correct distance so it doesn't fuck you to death."

With the 8 inch rubber dick about a foot away from Annette, Nancy turned it on and it pumped back and forth. After a setting adjustment, Nancy lubed up the head, placed the tip inside Annette's vagina, then started it back up. I was wrapped around her from behind her like a second person riding a motorcycle and it was erotic feeling her entire body clench when the dildo moved in and out of her pussy.

Annette huffed, "Damn, girls...you are going to have to feel this! Oh...wow!"

Nancy sped it up and Annette jolted and almost slid down to her back if not for me holding her up. The dildo plunged her canal with perfect rhythm and force. I kissed her ear and whispered, "I love watching it fuck you. That is so hot. I bet it feels amazing. Go ahead and cum really hard for us."

Cocking her head to the side and upward, she responded, "I'm so close now. Kiss me."

When my open mouth connected with hers, she grunted inside my mouth and I knew she was cumming. She sucked my tongue like it was a cock while the girls to her sides continued sucking her nipples. Lindy was back to herself by then and came over to us. She requested, "Look how wet that dildo is. You are fucking it out of her. Can you pull it out while I have a taste?"

Nancy obliged, "Sure. Hurry and get it before it stops oozing."

Taking hold of her knees, I pulled Annette's legs back even further to tilt her stretched pussy upward for easier access. Lindy wasted no time and buried her face into Annette's goopy swollen snatch. Lindy munched and licked like a full blown lesbian. When Annette orgasmed, she squirted all over the poor woman's face which was somehow poetic justice for when Lindy choked Annette with her blast.

We each took turns fucking Annette with the machine, giving her an orgasm before removing it and shoving our faces in. When I was eating her out, the girls almost had to pull me away because I couldn't get enough. I think Annette might have squirted the most on Barb because when we were all finished, her hair was the wettest.

I was so horny and wet but I wanted to take my turn last. Nancy chose the "stirrup table" as her sex apparatus. She had always said she loved the eroticism of a gynecological exam with others watching so I was not surprised by her choice even after her and I had already broken it in together.

Just as Chrissy was about to go down on her, Nancy halted us all, "Ok...ladies, I want everyone to put on a strap-on. I want to be gangbanged by you girls and your 'cocks.' I think I have five of them."

We had already used a few of them and found the additional two needed. It was comical with all of us trying to strap them on at the same time. We would help each other until we were all supporting cocks. We looked like a group of shemales ready for action. All the dildos ranged from 7 inches to 9 and we were worse than guys in a shower trying to "swordfight" each other. After using alcohol wipes to sanitize them, we globbed on the lube and stroked our cocks to a nice glistening slipperiness ready for Nancy's vagina.

At nearly six foot tall, it was easiest for Chrissy to stand in front of the spread-and-ready Nancy. Her feet were secure on the pads and Chrissy wasted no time in pillaging her baby canal. Chrissy fucked Nancy as they romantically kissed. Nancy wrapped her arms around Chrissy's neck when she began to climax. Chrissy gently stroked Nancy's face and even moved a strand of hair from her eye.

Chrissy withdrew the rubber dong from Nancy's pussy while the rest of us were stroking our "cocks" awaiting our turn in the gangbang. I was wearing the black beast and went next. I had already fucked her on that table but in my mind, I was fantasizing I was a hot black guy making love to his mistress. I even lifted her stocking covered legs off of the pads and held them up by her ankles.

I commanded, "Cum for me Bitch! Hey, girls...Do you think I can make this slut cum for me?"

Nancy placed her legs on my shoulders and I pumped and pumped until she screamed. She was shaking violently throughout her orgasm even locking her high heel covered feet around my neck. I pulled out and said to the girls, "Who is next?"

Annette said, "I'll go."

All of a sudden, Nancy put one foot down and blurted, "I want to be on the floor. Fill me girls. Spit roast the hell out of me."

I had a great idea for a different kind of spit roast but before I put that plan into motion, I first got behind Nancy and doggie style fucked her with my strap-on just to provide some nectar for her to taste and to make her cum for me. After several minutes, she screamed in pleasure! Her head dropped and her back arched throughout her spasm.

I then laid on my back while Nancy got on all fours overtop of me as though we were going to sixty-nine. Annette stuffed the thick 9 inch dong into her. I was only inches away from the action as Annette's "cock" was sliding in and out of her just above my face. Nancy then wrapped her mouth around my "cock" and started sucking it like it was a real dick. She hummed, "Mmmm" while she did it which told me that she was enjoying her own juices.

I was able to raise my head and tongue the moving rubber shaft along with Nancy's wet folds. Annette who was the smallest in stature of all us girls was using the biggest dildo and she was using it well. Nancy's insides were stretched to full capacity and within minutes she came again, "Ooooooooo...I can't take it! Auughhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhh!"

When Nancy's orgasm started, Annette pulled the mighty dong out and a large mess of squirt splashed my face. In no time, Barb took her place and fucked Nancy with faster, more powerful strokes. Her pelvis was moving so quick, I was unable to lick her "cock" but concentrated on Nancy's clit. Because the dildo was smaller, Nancy's squirt was able to escape even as Barb fucked her. I was showered twice with two more climaxes. My blonde hair was soaked.

Lindy was ready to jump in. She stood behind Nancy and adding the extra height of her high heels, her longer, slower thrusts were more downward. I took my dildo out of Nancy's mouth and spun around so I could suck her nipples while she took her pounding. Chrissy knelt down and forced Nancy to suck her "cock." She kept her hand on the back of Nancy's head, guiding her deeper and deeper just like a man would do. When Nancy climaxed, she bit down on the cock in her mouth so hard, it left teeth prints in the rubber.

Nancy freed herself from the obstruction in her mouth and said, "My pussy is worn. I need a break. Britt, I think it is your turn now."

I was wet from all my participation but it had been awhile since I had climaxed. Witnessing Nancy's servicing on the floor coerced me into doing the same. As I removed my strap-on, I instructed all the girls to do the same. I sat down with my legs spread into a V shape. Annette went first and sat down in between my legs with hers spread overtop mine. While facing each other, we kissed passionately. She put her finger inside my gooey opening and pumped while we made out.

When we broke our kiss, I soothingly requested, "Go down on me now."

I laid back, lifted my knees while Annette slid down to her stomach. She licked and sucked my pussy with precise skill. Her warm tongue was just what I needed. Suddenly the light disappeared when I noticed Barb squatting over my face. She continued lowering herself until her slimy pussy was on my mouth. Annette and I dined until both Barb and I orgasmed.

When Barb stood up, I lustfully ordered Annette, "I want you to come up and trib me."

With a confused face, Lindy asked, "What does trib mean?"

Nancy educated her, "That is when two girls get into a scissors position and rub their pussies together until they get off."

I chimed in before asking Annette, "You girls will love it. Are your ready girl?"

I lifted one leg and Annette slid her leg under and put her other one overtop mine. Our legs were intertwined and when her smooth labia squished against mine, we both jumped. We dug our hands into the floor for stability and began rubbing or should I say sliding, our lips together. We looked like two crabs making love.

I tilted back, allowing Annette to get that perfect angle and quickly I cried out, "I'm going cum! Oh...yes! Just like that! Just like that!"

Annette smashed her pussy even tighter against mine and that sent me over the edge, "Oooooooooo...yeaaahhhhhhh!" She continued doing it until she also exploded. While she twitched we softly kissed.

I really liked that pattern so the girls would rotate the same way. I would lay back with my knees up. A different girl would eat my pussy while someone sat on my face. That would lead into the girl eating me to sit up and we would trib until we both had an amazing orgasms. Chrissy focused the flat part of her tongue on my clit before I slid my pussy all over hers. She was actually the first one to cum but it wasn't long before I followed.

Barb was very tender and something about her swollen clit felt just like a sex nub against mine and I squirted all over her labia. Lindy was more timid so I had to take control. Her landing strip pubic hair felt just like a soft bristle brush up against my pelvis but her meaty lips clung to mine like two suction cups. She actually squirted inside my vagina which I found erotic. She didn't want stop even after we both orgasmed twice.

While Nancy and I rubbed our juicy pussies together, we got so rough that my fingernail actually tore a hole in her stocking around the thigh area from my tight grip. I grabbed onto that thigh and rubbed her pussy with mine so hard you would have thought I was trying to scrub a mark off of it. Her thicker left labia is what eventually made me squeal in orgasm. She squirted all over my tummy when she went.