The She-Shed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When finished we were all exhausted and sexually satisfied. Nancy suggested, "I think we should form a 'daisy chain' just to relax and recover."

Barb asked what we were all thinking, "What in the world is a daisy chain?"

Nancy laughed, "A daisy chain is when girls lay in a chain while the one behind them licks. Everyone does it together, only I think we should form a daisy circle so no one is left out."

We all nodded as we thought it was a good idea. I was the first to lay on the floor and while on my side, I lifted one leg like an opened pair of scissors and asked, "Who wants it? We had our meal, now come get some dessert."

Nancy laid down on her side and proceeded to put her face in between my legs. Barb was behind Nancy, Annette was behind Barb, Chrissy was behind Annette and finally Lindy was behind Chrissy for some soft tongue lapping. I needed Lindy to scoot more inward so we could form our perfect circle and I could reach Lindy's lady slit.

With all of us licking pussy while getting our own licked was amazing. From all the sex and abuse, our lips and clits were swollen and inflamed. It was a nice change of pace just to feel a warm tongue coating and soothing our vaginas. Every so often, one of us girl would spasm in climax but it more of a gentle, peaceful fulfillment. We did turn around and switched directions so that we could pleasure who pleasured us. It was so euphoric I could have stayed like that the entire night.

After thirty minutes of daisy chaining, Nancy suggested, "Ladies, we are getting closer to midnight so I think we need to bring the guys over one at a time and service them through the gloryhole."

With my experience and excitement for gloryholes, I blurted, "I was having so much fun, I completely forgot about the cameras in here watching us. Bring on the dicks!"

Barb laughed, "I bet they were about to bust watching us do this for...how long now?"

Nancy responded, "We are close to three hours now." She then looked up at one of the cameras which were also equipped with audio and raised her voice so her husband could hear, "Honey...I think it is time. We are going to do what you and I discussed. You guys come one at a time and put your thing in the gloryhole and we will take care of it while the rest of you men watch on the monitor."

While we waited for the first guy, Nancy was opening the one-sided hinged picture to expose the hole while instructing us, "Girls...when we see a cock come though the opening, one of us is going to recognize it if it is our man. Don't tell the other girls until after it has blasted off. Make sure you don't get your own hubby. Who wants to go first?"

I was like a child on Christmas morning so I jumped forward and got to my knees in front of the hole while half joking, "I'll go first. I need some cum to help me build my fluids and strength back up."

We heard the man on the other side of the wall moving around, pulling his pants down just before the six and a half inch fair skinned penis protruded through. The unidentified man was extremely horny because the entire head was glimmering with precum to the amount where it immediately began to ooze down to form a hanging stream.

I stuck my tongue out and met the stream of sticky ooze and slurped it up like a spaghetti noodle. I giggled, "Mmmm...delicious. Now watch and learn girls while I show you how to handle a hard cock at a gloryhole."

The girls laughed at my boasting. I opened my mouth wide, slowly wrapped it around the cock and continued my journey until I had my lips touch the door because I had totally enveloped every inch. I stuck out my tongue so I could lick the underpart of the shaft while I sucked it. I was not going to use any hands and I would suck a few strokes, pull off to edge it, then continue.

The third time I did that, I heard a thump on the wall and the cock began spurting in my mouth. I sucked out every drop and I could hear the man groan through the barrier. I pulled off, swallowed and the cock disappeared. I giggled again, "That was easy. Whose man was that?"

Chrissy raised her hand, "That was my Tim. I would know that penis anywhere."

Within a couple of minutes, the next hard-on came poking through the hole. It was the same length as the previous cock with a nice mushroom head. Nancy stepped forward and laughed, "I got this one girls."

Nancy was down on her stocking covered knees just sucking away at the cock. She was moving her head in and out so quickly, it sounded like someone smacking flesh with their hand. I yelled, "Get it girl!" She put both palms up on the door in order to "attack" the cock properly and when we least expected it, there was a subtle three knocks on the door. Nancy stopped sucking and held still while allowing the ejaculation to fill her mouth. When finished, she turned around to face us with a mouth full of sperm. She smiled and wiggled her tongue before swallowing the entire load.

Chrissy shook her head, "Ewww....that is so gross. I don't know how you girls love cum like that. I'm not a big fan of it."

I laughed, "Good...that means there will be more for us."

Nancy took a big recovery breath and asked, "That was a lot of cum. Wow! Who was that?"

Lindy shook her head, "That was my Bill for sure. Yes, when he gets worked up, he will give you all he has."

Annette chuckled while pointing out, "Did you girls realize he knocked on the door before he came to warn the sucker? It sounded like he is pretty familiar with gloryhole etiquette."

While we all laughed, Lindy responded in a playful tone, "Looks like he will have to answer a few questions when we get home."

The next cock that came through the gloryhole was my Shane. It was that 8 inch long thin shaft that I had grown to love. The remaining girls looked at each other before Lindy said, "What the hell. Let me have crack at Mr. Long."

Lindy first used her hand to stroke it with a fingers on top technique. Her thumb pressed firmly under the smooth skin and she began sucking it while jerking. With her elbow out to the side and her mouth working feverishly on my boyfriend's dick, I knew he wouldn't last long. Annette encouraged, "Look at her go! This will be a quick one." No knock on the wall warned poor Lindy. Just a blast to the back of the throat that I had taken many times before was her warning. She choked on the ball of slime but had no choice but to swallow it and finished him off by jerking the rest out on the floor.

She cleared her throat, "Huuuhummm. Alright, whose guy shoots like a cannon?"

I slowly raised my hand apologetically, "I'm sorry. He does that to me too. He needs to give a warning before that gun goes off. I get on him all the time."

The next cock that came through the hole was a lovely 6 inch veiny looking one. Chrissy said, "I'll take this one," while getting down on one knee. She gobbled the meat up and sucked it with loud pops every time she withdrew her mouth. She took her glasses off and sat them beside her so she could prevent distraction. Barb laughed, "She took those classes off. That dick is in trouble now." She slurped another minute then we heard a loud groan from outside and we knew spunk was filling Chrissy's mouth. When it finished she turned towards us girls and asked with her mouth full, "Uoo aaunts it?"

Annette said, "I have had that many times," before snickering and letting us know that her husband Patrick was the owner of the cock Chrissy had just sucked off.

Nancy suggested, "Give it to Britt...the little cum slut."

I thought it was a great idea so Chrissy and I kissed and she spit the contents into my mouth. I swallowed and by the time we had finished, Annette was already down on her knees sucking a thick 7 inch dong. I had sampled that one before and knew it belonged to Barb's hubby Josh.

It was thicker than I remember but Annette had no problem handling it like the expert cocksucker she was. With a mixture of strategically placed stroking and soft lip action, the cock was spurting in no time. We all cheered! When it started, Annette positioned her head underneath and opened her mouth to catch the semen like water streaming out of a hose. When finished, she squeezed the shaft to suck out the remaining jizz. After a loud pop, it was emptied and she swallowed her prize while winking at us girls.

By process of elimination, we all knew who the last cock belonged too and that was Nancy's husband Joe. When those 6 inches proudly stuck through the hole, Barb was sucking it like she was in a hurry and with the time 11:56 pm, she was. The race was on to finish him before the clock struck midnight and the New Year was upon us.

We chanted, "Go...go...go...go..."

Nancy provided a helpful tip to Barb, "Suck on the head."

Barb bobbed back and forth. It was then 11:59 and her lips were getting tired and we watched as Joe's orgasm was our own personal Times Square ball drop. On the other side of the door, we could hear Joe squirming and knew he was getting close. Barb sucked harder and faster!

Finally, it was time and we all started counting down out loud, "10...9...8..." and as soon as we hit 8, Joe's cock began blasting off into Barb's mouth. She never slowed down allowing him to finish just as he started. Almost perfectly the spurting stop just as the time hit midnight. Barb pulled her head back with her mouth full, she smiled at us girls. Knowing she was not a fan of cum, she gave us that look like, "Who wants it?"

We were talking among ourselves as to how great the evening had been and when we hesitated to long, she spoke allowing all the cum to run down her chin and drip on her boobs and the floor, "Happy New Year!"

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And what a happy new year it was ! So sayeth the queen!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

So fucking hot. Especially the part where you all lined up in a chain and licked each other's pussies. What a great finale. It was about time for gloryholes. Guys must have been turned on as fuck from watching you there. Good idea how you all made sure *not* to blow your husbands/boyfriends. I especially liked how Barb finished blowing Joe just in time for the New Year's. My favorite part was: "Nancy laid down on her side and proceeded to put her face in between my legs. Barb was behind Nancy, Annette was behind Barb, Chrissy was behind Annette and finally Lindy was behind Chrissy for some soft tongue lapping. I needed Lindy to scoot more inward so we could form our perfect circle and I could reach Lindy's lady slit.

With all of us licking pussy while getting our own licked was amazing. From all the sex and abuse, our lips and clits were swollen and inflamed. It was a nice change of pace just to feel a warm tongue coating and soothing our vaginas. Every so often, one of us girl would spasm in climax but it more of a gentle, peaceful fulfillment. We did turn around and switched directions so that we could pleasure who pleasured us. It was so euphoric I could have stayed like that the entire night."

So hot. Keep up the great work. You are very talented and kinky. I jerked off so hard to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Chapter 2

So fucking hot and nasty. I'm impressed; and very turned on. What a wild lesbiam orgy. You girls were all over each other. The way you all rode that huge rubber dong was especially nasty. I loved the way you all fucked Nancy with strap-ons, and also made her suck her own juices off them. And then you and Nancy proceeded to rub your pussies together until you came... You fingering Chrissy's asshole was a nice touch. And how Nancy bit into a strap-on, leaving bite marks LOL. The way Lindy squirted inside your pussy... so dirty. My favorite parts were: "Barb became the aggressor, "How does that feel? You like my cock, don't you? You are going to take every inch of this like a good anal slut should! There you go! Don't run from it!" Annette had no intention of backing away from the pounding she was receiving. She welcomed every thrust.

Nancy held out her hand to help the woozy Lindy down off the riding horse before taking her place. Once Nancy inserted the juice covered rubber cock into her own pussy, she took a deep breath. She pointed to the switch to help Lindy, "Start me out on medium so it can buzz my G-spot."

When the machine started and the plunged gurgled buzzing started, Nancy kicked up her legs and point her high heels straight out like a cowboy trying to stay on a bucking horse at a rodeo. She gasped, "Oh my God! You girls all have to try this! I just started and I'm already about to cum."

Lindy who was still trying to recover from her powerful climaxes, agreed, "She is telling the truth. My insides are still quivering."

While I was watching and getting aroused by all the action, Chrissy had put on a strap-on of her own. It was the biggest one Nancy owned. It was a 9 inch, thick real-feel modeled after a porn star with an umbrella shaped head. Standing behind me, she took the cock and slapped my ass with it several times, "Spread em! You are going to want to be ready for this thing."

I was already at maximum distance so I may have only added a couple more inches before Chrissy wiggled the lubed head inside my slit from behind. She took me by the hips and warned, "Here he comes!" She pushed and that thick dong was like a slice of heaven when it filled my vagina. I was so wet that lube wasn't really needed but just added to the amazing sensation. Within in minutes I was moaning in orgasm from Chrissy's thrusting pelvis slapping against my ass.

With Annette on her knees in the swing getting the same treatment from Barb, she squirted on the floor below like she was peeing. It was so hot seeing her do that and it instantaneously threw me into a second orgasm. In my lustful state, I begged Chrissy, "Please put that big fucker in my ass! Please! Please!""

And

"Just as Chrissy was about to go down on her, Nancy halted us all, "Ok...ladies, I want everyone to put on a strap-on. I want to be gangbanged by you girls and your 'cocks.' I think I have five of them."

We had already used a few of them and found the additional two needed. It was comical with all of us trying to strap them on at the same time. We would help each other until we were all supporting cocks. We looked like a group of shemales ready for action. All the dildos ranged from 7 inches to 9 and we were worse than guys in a shower trying to "swordfight" each other. After using alcohol wipes to sanitize them, we globbed on the lube and stroked our cocks to a nice glistening slipperiness ready for Nancy's vagina.

At nearly six foot tall, it was easiest for Chrissy to stand in front of the spread-and-ready Nancy. Her feet were secure on the pads and Chrissy wasted no time in pillaging her baby canal. Chrissy fucked Nancy as they romantically kissed. Nancy wrapped her arms around Chrissy's neck when she began to climax. Chrissy gently stroked Nancy's face and even moved a strand of hair from her eye.

Chrissy withdrew the rubber dong from Nancy's pussy while the rest of us were stroking our "cocks" awaiting our turn in the gangbang. I was wearing the black beast and went next. I had already fucked her on that table but in my mind, I was fantasizing I was a hot black guy making love to his mistress. I even lifted her stocking covered legs off of the pads and held them up by her ankles.

I commanded, "Cum for me Bitch! Hey, girls...Do you think I can make this slut cum for me?"

Nancy placed her legs on my shoulders and I pumped and pumped until she screamed. She was shaking violently throughout her orgasm even locking her high heel covered feet around my neck. I pulled out and said to the girls, "Who is next?"

Annette said, "I'll go."

All of a sudden, Nancy put one foot down and blurted, "I want to be on the floor. Fill me girls. Spit roast the hell out of me."

I had a great idea for a different kind of spit roast but before I put that plan into motion, I first got behind Nancy and doggie style fucked her with my strap-on just to provide some nectar for her to taste and to make her cum for me. After several minutes, she screamed in pleasure! Her head dropped and her back arched throughout her spasm.

I then laid on my back while Nancy got on all fours overtop of me as though we were going to sixty-nine. Annette stuffed the thick 9 inch dong into her. I was only inches away from the action as Annette's "cock" was sliding in and out of her just above my face. Nancy then wrapped her mouth around my "cock" and started sucking it like it was a real dick. She hummed, "Mmmm" while she did it which told me that she was enjoying her own juices.

I was able to raise my head and tongue the moving rubber shaft along with Nancy's wet folds. Annette who was the smallest in stature of all us girls was using the biggest dildo and she was using it well. Nancy's insides were stretched to full capacity and within minutes she came again, "Ooooooooo...I can't take it! Auughhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhh!"

When Nancy's orgasm started, Annette pulled the mighty dong out and a large mess of squirt splashed my face. In no time, Barb took her place and fucked Nancy with faster, more powerful strokes. Her pelvis was moving so quick, I was unable to lick her "cock" but concentrated on Nancy's clit. Because the dildo was smaller, Nancy's squirt was able to escape even as Barb fucked her. I was showered twice with two more climaxes. My blonde hair was soaked."

So hot. Keep up the great work. You have such a dirty mind. I always enjoy reading your stories. I jerked off so hard to this.

AlexasTopless67AlexasTopless67over 4 years ago
Toe sucker!

It would feel amazing to have a lady sucking on the lady being serviced, toes. A smaller dildo can feel amazing, if it hits the right spot. Bigger isn’t always better. It’s a good story and sounds like it would be a lot of fun.

RodThrustinRodThrustinabout 5 years ago
Easy to be Hard...

While reading a story like this. Not your very best, Brit (in my opinion) but still a five-star presentation, and so very typical of your writing. Shane is a lucky guy...and not just because he's yours. But mostly. ;-)

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The She-Shed Previous Part
The She-Shed Series Info

Similar Stories

Sorority Gangbang Sisters Step-sisters lead a night of gloryholes & gangbangs.in Group Sex
Like Slut Mom, Like Slut Daughter Mother teacher shy daughter about sex and how to be a slut.in Incest/Taboo
A Bukkake Finale 19 year old girl answers ad for many men to cum on her.in Fetish
Taylor's Locker Room Gangbang A high school girl gets gangbanged after boyfriend loses bet.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Undercover Slut A pretty undercover cop becomes a slut for many cocks!in Group Sex
More Stories