The She-Wolf's Human Mate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda then opens her mouth to speak a few words of her own. "I really like you a lot too, Jake," she begins in an earnest, beautiful voice. "Which is why I won't take it slow. I'm going to show you I own your cock by sucking it all I want today." And then she swallows his rock hard penis past her lips. Taking the entire shaft into her mouth, she slides her wet lips down to the base of his dick.

The young man gasps, trying to rise up but held down by her strong hands. He is once again surprised by how easy it is for her to keep him still from that position. Amanda then begins sucking, bobbing her head back and forth. She swirls her tongue around the tool, licking the sensitive underside, targeting the cluster of nerves. Her lips form a suction around his cockcrown at times, alternating between attacking the glans and moving down the length of his entire tool.

Jake moans as Amanda continues to fellate him. She is giving him the blowjob enthusiastically, humming, using the vibration to stimulate his raw cock further. The woman also makes this as sloppy as she could, lubricating his shaft with a huge load of saliva. As a result, her lips are very slippery as she continues sliding them up and down his solid erection. It drives Jake out of his mind with pleasure as she sucks him inside her mouth.

She suddenly begins sucking faster and harder, holding him in place with those powerful hands, trapping him on the couch. He begins to cry out "Wait! Stop, Amanda!" She just ignores him, slurping noisily around his rigid shaft, taking him fully into her mouth, the tip of his cock pointing at her throat as it explodes. His dick throbs violently, erupting as he screams, firing multiple loads of semen down her throat. Amanda eagerly guzzles down the rope of the sticky, white mess as he keeps cumming inside her mouth.

"That tasted wonderful, baby," she whispers, standing up. He looks at her astounded, as she continues "I just wanted to show you what I would do for you. Come on. Let's have breakfast together. Do you have any classes today?" Jake shakes his head at this question as a reply to it. Amanda beans happily, smiling brightly at the young man.

She skips into the kitchen to prepare a quick breakfast for both of them. Meanwhile, Jake sits on the couch, pondering. Gathering his courage, the man asks "Do you want me to eat you out too? So you could cum like I did." He is blushing madly at the end of this, as she turns around to look straight at him. Amanda seems to greatly enjoy the blood suffused cheeks of the blushing man as he turns even redder at her smirk.

"Later, perhaps. You really are adorable, you know?" she says with a teasing smile, turning back to the task at hand. Jake remains sitting there, finally gathering his wits and bringing his pants and boxers up. He heads to a table and sits down on the chair as she continues cooking. Soon, Amanda finishes, bringing the plates over and setting them down as she too sits down.

The two eat together and talk for a while, enjoying each other's company very much. It doesn't take long before Jake realizes he is already deeply attached to her. Once they are done with the meal, the two of them head over to the couch and lie down, cuddling and watching the small TV together. They lay there for a couple of hours before Jake finally tells her he has to go back now.

"But you don't have any classes today though. That's what you told me, right?" Amanda pouts, still spooning him from behind after he said he has to leave. "Can't we spend the entire day here together like this?" The man is really surprised how sort of clingy she already is but finds it touching to see how attached she is to him, and also feels the same way towards her as well.

"Amanda, I'd really love to spend the entire day here cuddling with you, but I have to go back to study. There's an assignment I have to hand in next week too," he tells her, getting up on his feet and turning around to face her. "But I promise I'll be back here again tomorrow." She nods reluctantly, agreeing to let him leave. He bends down to kiss her gently on the forehead, and she gives him a quick peck on the cheek.

Jake starts heading back to the college now. He is completely blissful about what just happened earlier. Being back in her room, having her hold him, being so close to her like that. The young man has never known a fraction of that happiness before in his life. Indeed, it is almost like he is skipping through a field of lavender as he goes back to the campus, a relaxed, happy smile plastered across his joy-filled face the entire time.

Once again he makes his way through the hall and receives looks from his amused classmates. This time he knows exactly what they are looking at. "Yes, people. I have a lipstick mark on my cheek. Could you all please stop staring now?" Jake asks. They are all so interested only because he is, in their mind, the least likely person to be engaged in intimate activities like this.

Ray, the smarmy bastard, takes just one look at him and begins "So you finally lost your V-card, huh? Good job, bro. Come on in and tell me all about it." It takes Jake a further half an hour to convince his roommate that he didn't really get deflowered, and that it was only oral sex. The infuriating jerk still teases him relentlessly about it though, but seems to relent after seeing how much discussing the event troubles Jake, who isn't comfortable talking about sexual experiences, since he's never really had any before this. Except for his right hand, of course.

Over the next month, he regularly goes to her place to be with her and let her hold him, and make out on the couch. Usually this is in the afternoon but he comes by in the morning during the weekends. She lives alone with permission from her parents who are in another city most of the time. The young couple has gotten to the point of regular oral taking place almost every visit. He now eats her pussy too, although she prefers sucking his dick most of the time and only lets him eat her out occasionally. Not that he is complaining about it, of course.

Jake is still puzzled, though, by her strength. In fact, he is more confounded than ever after once seeing how easily she moved the couch by himself. He offered to help her but before getting there, she had already shoved it a metre away with just one hand, not even exerting herself at all. She tries to claim that this is because she is a weightlifter but her body isn't bulky. Amanda has muscles, yes, but they aren't outrageously massive like the ones she would require for the amount of raw power she could generate.

It all comes to a head one day, when he walks in on her lifting a mattress up to her shoulders to flip it. All by herself, mind, with no one helping her. Gaping, he stares at her in shocked silence. She turns around, noticing Jake and realizing that he has seen her incredible feat of strength. This time, she realizes it isn't something she can just explain away with some flimsy excuse.

She sighs. "I suppose you want to know how I'm able to lift up that mattress by myself?" Amanda asks, sitting down at a chair, looking at him, for the first time, nervously. He quickly nods, still shaken by the incredible display of raw strength from earlier. "Okay, this might be a shock, so let's take it slowly. Do you remember seeing anything weird about me before?"

Jake silently ponders this for a moment. Her superhuman strength, scarlet eyes and sharp teeth that looked more like a wolf's... And also how she told him he couldn't stay the night because it's a full moon. "Now wait a second," he begins, his voice trembling. "Are you telling me that you're a a....." Amanda doesn't let him finish asking before simply nodding, looking very anxious now.

"Yes, Jake. Exactly what you are thinking," she says. Looking straight at him, she shows him her bright red eyes. "I am a werewolf." With that said, she makes an expression of pain before her body starts morphing before his eyes, ripping the clothes on her frame to shreds as she expands. In mere seconds she has fully transformed into a large, muscular wolf with black fur.

He gapes while she stares at him in that form, before transforming back into her human shape, now fully nude. Quickly, Jake reaches down to pick up her clothes and hand them to her, letting her cover herself up. She does so slowly, unsure of where they now stand. The man is going through the same thought process in his head, but reaches a decision quickly.

"You may be a werewolf, but you're still the same kind, smart and funny woman I love, and I still want to be with you," Jake says earnestly, holding her hands, bending forward to kiss her on the tip of her nose. "And I mean it. I still want to spend all my time with you here. It doesn't matter to me that you transform into a giant wolf. Nothing can take away my feelings for you."

"Really?" Amanda asks, astounded. She has spent many years worrying about the implications of what would happen if people found out. And now she has found the guy she really likes a lot, and he is fine with her condition, still wanting to be her boyfriend. "You don't think I'm a disgusting monster? You're not afraid of me?" she asks, wanting to make sure of this.

Jake suddenly bites his lower lip coquettishly, giving her a coy grin. "You know, you being a werewolf actually makes this all better," he says in a part timid, part teasing voice. "You're so warm, which I like a lot when we're cuddling. And so strong too. I bet you can really throw me about and fuck my brains out." Amanda seems to be momentarily speechless, before a determined look crosses over her enchanting face.

Suddenly, she sweeps him into her powerful arms. "Shhh," she whispers, pressing her full lips to his earlobe, making Jake feel electricity in his skin. He thrashes about half-heartedly, not wanting to appear too easy. It shocks him how firm her grip is. The man isn't very strong, but he isn't weak either. So it surprises him when he can't move an inch, until he is reminded of the fact that she is a werewolf. "Don't move Jake. I'm going to do everything. I'm on the pill so we don't need condoms."

"W W What?" he sputters indignantly. "I mean, what are you going to do? She answers by violently smashing her lips against his in a forceful kiss. Her tongue probes about inside his mouth, flattening his as she drags him over to the small bedrooms. Without missing a beat, she throws him onto the bed and moves on top of his prone body. Gasping, he tries to sit up as she presses him down on the bed, ripping his clothes off with incredible strength.

"You want me to fuck your brains out, don't you?" she growls, suddenly sounding like the massive animal she was a few minutes ago. "I am going to fuck you senseless." Then Amanda tears her own clothes apart, revealing her nude form to him again. Straddling his thighs, she rubs her labia up and down his length, leaking pussy juices all over his rampant tool.

Moving up, she then lowers herself down his cock, swallowing it past her pussy lips as she sheathes him completely. Jake moans in delight as she takes in his entire tool past the entrance of her sex, trapping him inside. He is now buried balls deep in her as she rests atop him, holding him down. Amanda looks into her boyfriend's eyes with love and lust, before she starts moving.

At first the girl thrusts slowly. She grips him by his shoulder delicately, controlling her strength and using only enough to hold him there. The girl rides his cock, her snatch soaked with arousal. Her lover is easily rendered incoherent by the warmth of her folds pressing around his manhood from all sides. With her flesh bunched around him, the man gasps, the friction sending him out of his mind in pleasure. Amanda smirks at his reaction, pleased as she continues pumping.

Her insides caress his turgid shaft gently at first. She is stroking up and down his cock with the linings of her vagina as he begins to get louder. Noticing this, Amanda begins moving faster now. Her hips start flexing powerfully as her muscles ripple beneath her perfect skin, a light sheen of sweat glistening off it. The girl bounces, her thick ass slapping down on his legs.

"Do you like this, Jake? Do you like how I'm fucking you?" she hisses into the red-faced boy's ears as she begins fucking him faster. Her cunt is now gushing juices out all over his dick, drenching him as she slams down. "You're so hard inside me. So eager to cum." Amanda continues bouncing up and down, taking him in and out of her pussy again and again.

She spears her sex with his rampant rod, buring the spear deep in her with each stroke, sliding the inside walls of her cunt down his entire length. "Fuck me harder, baby!" he begs her as she pounds him now, railing him hard, slamming down with her great strength. Jake gasps as he hears a loud crack, realizing she has broken the bed in half with how hard she is fucking him.

"Yeah, take it Jake. Take it. You are mine now," she growls as the boy squirms about in pleasure beneath her, taking her aggressive fucking like a champ, crying out loudly like a common whore. Her muscular body continues pounding his violently, driving him into the mattress, the broken bed creaking beneath their bodies as they get near their climaxes. Finally, both are driven over the edge of no return.

Amanda lets out a guttural growl as she orgasms, spraying her pussy juices all over and coating his dick. Jake's whole body throbs as he screams, cumming violently inside her cunt, painting the inside walls of her pussy with his semen.

As they both come down, Jake notices the condition of the frame beneath them. "I thought only vampires can break the bed with fucking, but now I know werewolves can as well," he says dryly, making Amanda giggle as she draws the sheets over their naked bodies. The two fall asleep together in a tangle of intertwined limbes, locked in each other's embraces.

12