The Shed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But getting back to my current situation, here I am, I had been fucked, and I enjoyed it.

Sam asked me if I liked cock, but I hadn't answer him.

Stepping into the shower, I glanced over to where Sam was sitting. He was smiling, he knew he put me on the spot. The way I behaved during our fuck session brought my preference into question.

I rinsed, grabbed a towel and dried off. Covering myself I walked over to my clothes. Sam was still naked from the waist down, but more troubling, he was slowly rubbing his rock-hard cock.

"Tell me do you like cock?" Sam asked again.

"What are you asking me? I like ass play, like being fucked, that's all."

"Oh, I don't think so," Sam said as I walked pass him to pick up my pants. I picked them up but didn't drop the towel. Holding both in front of me, I turned to Sam to see he was still jerking off. "Cock is cock man, I have my own to play with," I replied, trying to be a smartass.

"Why did you cover up? You look good naked, shouldn't hide it," Sam said. He came over to me and took both the pants and the towel and put them on the bench. I let him, damn surprised. He backed up to look me over, "No sir, don't cover that body up."

I stood there with my hands over my crotch.

Sam noticed and said, "Come on, get into it. Show me, let your man enjoy the view."

'Your man?' what the hell did that mean. Without speaking, I dropped my hands to my side. The feeling was strange, I felt desired after, but vulnerable and exposed. The worst part was feeling an erection start, that would not be the right time to have it happen. "I'm glad you like my body, but I gotta get going," I said as I bent down to pick up my underwear.

Sam walked over to me, standing a few feet away. As I began to straightened up, I felt him moving closer, When I looked up, I was staring at his cock a foot away from me. I quickly stood up to avoid the closeness, but I knew my cheeks were red. "Sam, what do you want?" I said in frustration.

"I ask you a question, do you like cock?"

"There is nothing wrong with cock."

"Do you like 'my' cock?"

"Your cock is just as nice as any other cock." What a ridiculous conversation.

"Why don't you look at it, touch it? Go ahead, it gave you a good fucking."

"Cut it out Sam, stop fooling around, I don't work cock."

Sam reached out and took my hand, he moved it down to his crotch and wrapped my fingers around his cock. I didn't stop him, just looked at him while he slowly started jerking his cock with my hand. "You're in no rush, are you Justin?"

We stood there as he continued to use my hand to stoke his cock. After several strokes, Sam let go of my hand, but I kept on jerking him off. His smile was telling me we both understood that I was giving in.

Inside, I was horrified, what if he is right, what if I can be a slave to cock, it alarmed me, but I didn't stop jerking him.

"Justin, that feels good, so good," Sam finally said softly. I didn't say anything. Nothing to say, he was seductive, and I was caught in his web. I was hard and felt that strong passion building. "Sam, this isn't a good idea."

Sam reached down and took hold of my dick, "I think it's exactly what you want," referring to my erection. He let go of my cock and brought his hand up to my face. He used his fingers to brush across my lips. "Open up for me." He said holding his finger against my lips. I only parted my lips slightly, but it was enough for his finger to enter my mouth. "Suck on it sweetheart." Closing my lips around it, he started finger fucking my mouth.

I reached down with my free hand to jerk myself off, but Sam used his free hand to brush me away. "No, no Justin, this is all about me," he said slightly shaking his head. It wasn't a good situation, and I couldn't understand how it had gotten this far, however, I kept the rhythm up, rubbing out his cock and sucking on his finger.

"I have better things to suck on, would you like that?" I knew he wanted me to suck his cock.

I was running hot again, he was getting to me. I kept looking at him as he took his finger from my mouth. I didn't move, didn't say a word, afraid of the increasing warmth and the hardening of my cock. I still had his cock in my hand and continued pulling on it.

"Go ahead, don't worry, it's not gay, it's just pleasure," Sam said, smiling at me. "Cock tastes good, you'll like it, go ahead."

As he kept encouraging me, his arms were over my shoulders pushing me down. I still had my hand wrapped around his cock and was giving in to the pressure to get on my knees. Did I want this? Did I want cock? All questions I was asking myself when I found his inches away from my face. I was on my knees, fear, embarrassment filling my mind. I can't do this; I can't suck some guys cock.

Sam moved forwards enough, that his cock was up against my lips. I still had hold of it but couldn't bring myself to take it in my mouth. His pushing put pressure on my lips, but I resisted.

"Come on boy, open your mouth, take my cock in your mouth" Sam whispered. All I had to do is open my mouth and I would have my first taste of cock. The tip of his penis felt incredibly soft against my lips. The desire grew in me and I slowly parted my lips. "That's it boy," Sam said as he slowly pushed his cock into my mouth. "Just keep a suction on it and worked it with your tongue," were his final instructions.

Sam was fucking my mouth in slow smooth strokes, I was overwhelmed by the reality of having his cock in my mouth, but the submissive feeling together with my growing excitement, energized me. I still had my hand wrapped around his cock, that stopped it from getting in to deep. With my other hand I reached up and took hold of his scrotum, gently massaging his balls. Sam moaned as I picked up the pace and kept the pressure on his slowly shrinking scrotum.

I kept up working his cock and balls for several minutes and was really getting into it. I wanted more, could I take it? As mentioned before, he was not that big, maybe six or seven inches. I should be able to handle that.

I let go of his cock and balls, and with both hands reached around and took hold of his ass. I looked up at him and saw he was looking down at me. He seemed to nod his head, encouraging me as I sucked his entire cock into my mouth. I held it there with his pubic hairs tickling my nose which was up against his body. I could still move my tongue around, gladly licking his shaft.

The lust in me was so strong, I couldn't get enough of him. The frustration I felt convinced me Sam was right. I loved cock and especially His cock, I knew I would end up being his fuck toy. Holding his ass, I rammed his cock in and out of my mouth, increasing suction, waiting for his load.

I wouldn't have to wait very long. Sam was shaking, "Oh fuck, what a little cock whore, what a little bitch. Suck that dick you little cunt." He was going to cum, but it was hard to judge just when I would taste it.

"Oh, fuck boy, I'm going to cum, swallow, suck it down." He came hard and I jumped when the first burst of cum fill my mouth. I admit, I almost gagged at the taste, but recovered and kept working his cock, draining it and swallowing until he was spent.

I slowed my sucking and just held his shrinking cock in my mouth. I had a raging hard on and had forgotten to take care of myself. I was so damn horning, Sam could have ask me anything and done anything he wanted with me. I think he knew that, and it frightened me. I didn't move, I was kneeling, naked in front of him with his limp cock still in my mouth.

"Get up Justin, are you alright?"

"Fine," is all I said.

"You're sporting one hell of a hard on boy."

I just shook my head.

"I got and idea," he said as he took my arm and led me to the mattress in the corner. "Lay down here, give me a minute."

Sam went over to his work bench. He quickly dress himself and took something from one of the cabinets. when he returned to the bed, he was holding a GoPro camera.

"What do you intend to do with that," I ask though it was obvious to both of us. He saw I had been slowly teasing my cock all the while he was by his work bench and knew I was aching.

"This will make a nice soft porn clip. Just play to the camera and jerk off."

"I don't think that's a good idea, Sam."

"Have I been wrong about the evening so far?"

"I know, but I don't want to be on camera."

"No one but you and I will ever see this. Make believe you're a movie star, act it up," Sam said laughing.

He got the camera ready without another word. He had a light on a tripod and turned it on. It hurt my eyes as up till then the lighting had been dim. He was all ready and turned to me.

"Ready? Go," he said and pushed the button. I was too far gone. I started acting for the camera, feeling myself up and down, pinching my nipples, feeling my ass and shaking my cock. I would put my hands behind my head and open and close my legs teasing. Sam would move the camera between my legs as I lifted my ass up for the best view of what I had.

It was getting to much, I had to get off. I took hold of my cock with one hand and cupped my balls with the other. I started rubbing one out while chanting to the camera, "do you like my cock, do you want me to cum for you?"

That did it, my dick started pulsing, "I'm cumming for you guys, see it, oh shit." Cum shot everywhere, it felt great as I bucked and humped for my audience.

Spent, I relaxed back on the mattress. "That's a take," Sam said. He walked over to the shower and grabbed a towel. He threw it over to me and said, "clean up, we have to talk."

I grabbed the towel and walked over to the shower. It felt good to rinse off and I was quickly done. Sam was sitting at his workbench with his back to me, writing something down in a small notebook.

"Writing in your diary?" I asked sarcastically.

"Don't be a smart ass, I'm looking over my schedule for the next two weeks. I like to plan things out."

"Plan what things out?"

"Plan our fuck sessions out you little cunt."

Having cum twice and twice hard, I was in better control of myself. "Give me a break Sam, I was just enjoying myself, we can get back to normal now, stop the play acting."

Sam got up and walked over to me. I was still naked and didn't know what reaction to expect. Sam grabbed my cock and got in my face. "Listen you little whore, all I have to do is pull on this for a few minutes and I could talk you into licking my asshole. Don't tell me how this is going down." Letting go of my cock, he reached around and gave my ass a hard squeeze. "That butt is made to service me, understand?" He turned and walked back to his workbench.

I stood there stunned, all kinds of thoughts running through my head. I had every intention of dressing and getting the hell out of there. Who the hell did he think he was?

"Get over here," Sam demanded.

"I'm getting dressed first," I replied.

"You can do that later, lets get this settled first, now get over here."

Mistake or not, I walked over to the bench and stood there. It almost felt natural to walk around this work shed naked.

"Now, I have four evenings marked off, over the next two weeks. I want you to arrive around the same time as today and set aside at least four hours. If it's a weekend, we start in the afternoon and spend the day. Make sure you clean up and out and be ready for me, understand?" Sam look up at me but didn't wait for an answer. "It's only fair for me to tell you, I might have a friend here one of those nights. I want you to be ready for him as well."

"Sam, I'm not going down that road, I won't do it. I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression, I just get heated up during sex."

Sam swiveled in his seat, reached out and turned me around. I didn't resist and stood there. He ran his fingers up and down my ass crack but didn't say a word. After about two minutes, I couldn't understand and asked, "What are you doing?" Sam didn't answer, he kept sliding his fingers from the top of my ass to my crotch, each time a little deeper.

Damn, I was getting hard again. "Oh Sam, what the fuck," I said pushing back, wanting him to put a finger in me. Maybe I was a little cock whore, or maybe just confused, unable to control my passion or my cock's reaction.

"Tell me Justin, do you want me to finger fuck you?" I didn't have to see his face; I heard the satisfied smirk on his face. "Answer me you little bitch, tell me."

I didn't answer causing Sam to remove his fingers. I was disappointed but wouldn't let him know. I stood up and turned around. Embarrassed, I covered my dick, it was hard as a rock. "Damn Justin, you're just a stubborn asshole, no need to suffer with that woody, I want you to enjoy things too." Sam looked up at me. He took the tube of lubricant, covered his fingers and raised them up. "Well?"

Like some little slut, I turned back around and bent slightly over. Sam open my ass and immediately I could feel his fingers enter me. "Oh, damn it Sam, why does it feel so good?" I moaned.

"Don't over think it boy, just enjoy and rub one out."

Per instructions I pulled my meat until I thought my head would fall off, what a rush. Sam's finger fucking felt great as my cock exploded. "Oh, fuck me, just fuck me," I shouted, nearly falling over. How many times can I cum like that?

Sam slipped his fingers from my ass, allowing me to stand up straight. "Get me a towel Justin," Sam demanded. Obediently, I retrieved a towel, handed it to him and waited for him to clean off his fingers. He handed it back to me and I used it to clean up the mess I made of his floor.

"Ok Justin, these are the dates. I wrote them down for you," Sam said, handing me a piece of paper. I took the paper without comment, walked back to retrieve my clothes and dressed. "Don't disappoint me Justin, you know your place. Think about tonight and see if your dick doesn't start dripping with anticipation."

I guess I deserved the comments, after all, I let it all go down whether I understood why. I quickly dressed and feeling foolish, returned to where Sam was sitting. "Guess I'll see you later," I barely whispered.

"Look forward to it, you're a good fuck, don't waste your talents,"

Pointing to the door, Sam said, "You can walk around the house to get to your car, I have automatic lights, so you'll be ok."

I left the shed without looking back, wondering if I could live with the descent into submission. Submission to a depth I never thought possible. The question really messing with my mind.

I had to admit it was a night of sex I won't soon forget, but the big question was: Will I show up for the next one?

What do you think?

12