The Shelter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Adam I just need time." She told me.

A week later, mom had that look in her eye. She hooked her finger in a come hither gesture.

I got up from the couch and followed her into my bed room. She started stripping her clothes off the minute she was through the door.

"FUCK ME, ADAM! Give me a baby! I want your seed deep in me so I can have another baby."
"Are you sure this is what you want? I mean...I'd love to give you a baby, mom, but we don't know how we're going to deliver it. " I said with a bit of a shock.

"People have been birthing babies since the beginning of time. If you're willing to learn, I can teach you how to give birth at home!"

"Ok, I guess I have 9 months to learn how to help you!" I nervously said.

Mom laid down on the bed and said, "Fuck me, now, Adam! Give it to me hard and deep."

I made my way between her legs, with my cock so hard I could cut glass with it.

I laid on top of mom with my hardness at the entrance to her velvet love tunnel. I leaned in, and took her left nipple into my mouth. Suck on it, nibbling on her nipple, she started moaning with passion.

While I was sucking on her left, I was pinching her right nipple and rolling it between my index finger and thumb.

She started writhing on the bed, I released her nipple and I licked my way to her pussy.

"Hold your lips open, Mom. I gonna make you beg to be fucked!"

As she opened her lips, I licked her wet slit up, down, and all around. I took her clit in between my teeth and gently nibbled on it. She was now so wet, I was licking up her juices as quickly as I could.
I slid my index finger in her sopping wet pussy and teased her with an in and out movement.

A minute later...she was grabbing my hair and begging for me to fuck her.

"Dammit, Adam, I want that cock in my pussy! Stop teasing me! Fuck me HARD and give me a baby! Shoot that seed in me and plant that baby inside my uterus!!! OMG..your cock feel so good in me!! Ride me, son!" she was yelling at me.

I started thrusting as hard as I could and fucked her with a vengeance.
"Ohh, Uhhhh, I'm cumming! OH MY GAWD...that is incredible! Keep going..I want to cum, again!"

She was gushing juices from her pussy and I was trying to stay inside her.

A moment later, she came again and squirted all over me. It was warm and wet. I felt a sensation that made me kind of dizzy. I started thrusting harder and faster when I felt that feeling in my balls.

"Oh gawd, mom..I'm going to cum! I'm going to fill your pussy so full with my seed and give you a baby!!"

I felt my balls filling up with cum and I shot rope after rope of cum deep inside my mom. I thought I was never going to stop.
When I finally finished cumming, I looked down at mom and she was smiling.

"Well, stud, if this doesn't take...you're on the hook until I am pregnant. Now that you're my husband, you're not shirking your duty, got it?" She started chuckling. I knew she was giving me bad time, but I knew she was serious about the baby.

"Your dad and I discussed another child, but this crap started and he knew he couldn't give it to me due to the nasty experiments he was involved with, chemical, biological...all that nastiness. He came home just before this started and he said that he knew he was going to die. The Lab didn't want anyone to live, knowing that the Lab let this virus out to the public."

I never knew the whole story but that was a bit of nasty news about the war and virus that forced us underground.

Mom grabbed my dick and looked at me, "Ready to go, again? I see that your friend is getting hard, again! " She said!

We continued to be lovers, and man and wife. We exchanged rings and repeated vows, seeing ourselves being married.

12