All Comments on 'The Shepherd's Crook Pt. 03'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments
AahhWhattheHellAahhWhattheHellabout 2 years ago

Thank heavens you brought this tale back to life. I've been eagerly waiting.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Too long! Needs multiple posting.

4

ag2507ag2507about 2 years ago

About bloody time... lol, but the problem with hanging off cliffs is the strength and a durance of the wrist!

Ravenwolf13Ravenwolf13about 2 years ago

Wow... Now the anticipation will be killing me...

tbakky4tbakky4about 2 years ago

Loved it!!

Waiting for the next part,hopefully soon.The inclusion of Ed and his ladies was a welcome surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another good episode. Can't wait till the next one.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112about 2 years ago

As usual, BR, 5 stars, both ears, and the tail! I really liked how you've incorporated Ed, Grace, and the rest from your other stories. It took me a little to catch on; inklings with the triplet's names, then confirmation arrived with the Klein Group. I greatly envy your facility with telling of these characters without being dragged into the minutae of their lives.

BigDog167BigDog167about 2 years ago

Great as always. Hopefully we do not have to wait three years for the next part.

No6_ThePrisonerNo6_ThePrisonerabout 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the next chapter. Kind of bummed Gabriella didn’t get much attention. Really enjoyed the interweaving of Ed and his harem into the story.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 2 years ago

I liked it. Another! (Channelling my inner Thor)

No but seriously, another amazing excitement filled chapter for Ben Shepherd, I mean, he was stabbed again??!! Another sex story leaked to the press??!! Russian hit squads, secret murder dungeons, failed kidnappings and someone who's life seems to have some ridiculous parallels to Ben's?! Good stuff.

Now the bad part..... having to wait for the next chapter. I demand immediate gratification as society has led me to feel entitled to! Or maybe I'll just be patient and be grateful for your creative endeavours whenever they get published? Who knows....

shayneoneshayneoneabout 2 years ago

thank you i started with one who understands and then to bens stories i waited a long time for part 3 im already for part 4 i wish you the best be well one off many fans shayne

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would like to see an epilogue. Maybe Ben sitting in the driveway thinking about where everyone is at when fifteen year old Gretchen asks him about her namesake.

Impatiently waiting now. Lot of stories on here but I think I like yours best. You can really get tied up in your characters. At least I can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars master story teller!!!

mithanialmithanialabout 2 years ago

Never thought it was dead and another chapter already in progress!!! Awesmome!!

Now I'm just waiting on the jack Danner crossover. :)

linnearlinnearabout 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliant chapter. As soon as Grace was introduced I lost it, I love characters crossing over and Ben and We together genius. Please finish for as soon as you can I am chomping to get into it, please also get us more Bishop and Willow.

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

The part about fucking in the Hong Kong closet and the aftermath was hilarious. Hopefully the next chapters come quicker, good stuff.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 2 years ago
Outstanding!

Wish I could give you more than a "5". Really like the way you are weaving in other characters from your other stories.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 2 years ago

Great story! Just wish i could hold the story between times.

AA20195AA20195about 2 years ago

Wow, three years waiting for more of the Ben Shepard saga.

Interesting how you have woven Ed Walters story with Ben's. I'm looking forward to more !

Now I will go back to the beginning of Ben's story and read it for the fourth time.

SorchakSorchakabout 2 years ago

I'm going to be cackling like a madman when Ben sues 'Robin' for everything she's worth, cuz I *know* it'll be happening. She thinks she knows Ben, but she doesn't know squat. Now I just have to wait patiently for the next part.

OmniferisOmniferisabout 2 years ago

Nice chapter good to see a new addition to the series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hurrah for this episode! BurntRedstone is my favorite author on Literotica and one of my favorite authors. It had been forever since a Shepherd volume, and I wrote my own conclusion, which wasn’t just an epilogue but a story too. Still, I read BurntRedstone’s work because his work is always good.

There were relatively few grammatical errors in this story. I loved the way that the author (BR) made it clear that Tina and Lucy gets most of Ben’s time. They should; they have his babies and live with him. Likewise, it is only appropriate that Ben gets together with Liliya, his ‘daughter’ Rose’s mother.

Trish is definitely one of my favorites of the author’s characters in this series, maybe my most favorite. I also love what BR does with the twins. So, thanks for giving them a prominent role. If you are taking audience requests, please bring some romance in with Sophia, Cat’s eldest daughter.

I liked that Ben is trying to limit new women in his harem. Both the sergeant and Liliya really aren’t new. Loving relationships with them were more like a matter of time. Robin, the deceiving slut, would be a new girl if that happened.

I loved the way BR has interwoven Grace, Ed, and Spencer into Ben’s story. BR has already done that with the psycho from Drive (Hal Demmon), and I can imagine him making another appearance in Ben’s story. Hopefully, Hal will bring a gun to the knife fight.

I loved the quickie that Ben provided Trish. That was hilarious!

I notice that Chanel seems to be closer to Ben now than before too.

Well done, Burnt Redstone!

AngusMAngusMabout 2 years ago

🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇Excelente +++++

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 2 years ago

Exceptional as usual. Please don't leave it so long for the continuation!!!

dscherer45dscherer45about 2 years ago

Yea - I really hope you don't make us wait another 3 years for part 4. Glad you involved another of my most favorite stories too with Ed and his family!

Mike9947Mike9947about 2 years ago

You earned your 5. But in the interest of feedback, I would take out 6-8 pages (net) and then publish as two chapters.

Mike9947Mike9947about 2 years ago

You earned your 5. But in the interest of feedback, I would take out 6-8 pages (net) and then publish as two chapters.

upyoursixupyoursixabout 2 years ago

"couldn't help but notice how toned her body was as she stretched up to pull down a fresh planet and pillow"

My favorite typo I have ever seen! I love it! Haha

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliant chapter. Really glad to read more Ben as I was just about to start reading Ben's stories again. Loved the inclusion of ed and family. Really looking forward to hopefully many more Ben stories.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 2 years ago

Checked in on this series... wtf happened? Army? Navy seals? The shark seems to have been jumped a long time ago.

Regarding Tatiana hurting three navy seals, yeah no. Big guys, know how to fight, small woman, she can try her hardest but they would laugh. Quit after that

1911master1911masterabout 2 years ago

I have read all of Ben’s story to date, and all three of the stories about Ed and family. I love it when an author combines stories like this. I am looking forward to the final installment of Ben’s story. Very well done. Thank you for sharing.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 2 years ago

Awesome!!! Looking forward to part 4!,,

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 2 years ago

By coincidence, I had just re-read "To Walk a Mile" yesterday, then to see this entry in Ben's story cross over with Ed's was perfect timing. The only thing left out was a second encounter between Ben and Mishka for him to realize she connects to Ed. The link between Shelly and Danny Spencer is a nice added touch. Will she get to meet Angie and Isabelle soon?

KayWyeKayWyeabout 2 years ago

Damn. Riveting. Another amazing chapter in Ben's Saga. I like how you had a crossover with Ed and company. Now you just need to have a Kyle cameo, and your three most 'realistic' stories will be intertwined. Awesome job.

buddah222buddah222about 2 years ago

Wow, fantastic to see you back after your time off, love the tie in with Ed and his ladies fantastic Segway between the two stories, hope you continue on and are well in this tumultuous time , And are able to continue providing us with much needed relief and entertainment by the brilliance of your story and imagination thank you so very much

JimDiamondJimDiamondabout 2 years ago

Okay, a great fantasy story so far, now when do we get the next installment?

I did enjoy Tatiana taking out the crime families. Unfortunately, that does not seem to happen. One does wonder why one of the idiots who decide to do mass mayhem doesn't do it to those who deserve it rather than innocent people. Or why victims' families of crime don't do it to the criminals who hurt their families. I am reasonably sure that a drug overdose of a child might cause someone to drive around and remove several street dealers without much effort. It is relatively easy with the internet to figure out who heads up a criminal gang such as the Vice Lords, Disciples, or Crips. Why don't regular people who have a family member hurt by one of these gang members simply remove the heads of such "leaders"?

Since Ben could justify fixing a military M-4 AR rifle to fire more "cooly", (something that is fantasy). Why did it bother him that Tatiana took out the heads of crime families? Certainly more innocent people die from the actions of such criminals than do soldiers from combat? 100,000 Americans died last year from overdoses of finyinal opiates sold by Mexican cartels and MADE in China. Far more than the number of Americans killed in the 9-11 attack, in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Vietnam combined. I wonder why we have not crossed the border, removed Cartels, and still do normal business with China. So I sure hope the author allows Tatiana to continue and does not kill her off. Ben just needs to give her some hardcore sex and support, and better aim this wonderful weapon for justice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh..oh..oh... ty 1911master. I didn’t recognize Ed from his own stories. I feel much better now. Ty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@Xzy89c1 I get where you are coming from with your comment. Combat is not BurntRedstone's (BR) area of expertise. Bruce Lee weighed around 140 and possibly could pull that trick of defeating three seals. One blow from Bruce could break knees, rib cage, etc., and he was fast. So, my point is skill matters. In general, in unarmed combat, you are absolutely correct. It takes a tremendous amount of skill for a woman to overcome the size and strength advantage of men. Even then, one mistake ends the fight badly for her. That is why there are gender and weight classes in martial sports. And we know that Navy Seals receive good practical unarmed combat training (but that is not the focus of their training rather just one tool in their tool kit). If you read until the end, BR describes some move with a dagger and a balloon. I really couldn't imagine what he was talking about. I still find BR's work very enjoyable.

Conversely, BR is one of the best with the love scenes, but sometimes I have a hard time envisioning the position of the coupling. Belly up or down? There are so many positions and variations of the standard positions. I hope that BR will more carefully describe the position in the future. Most of the time I can see in my mind what is going down, but not always.

It sure is hard to be perfect - I know that I often fail at my attempts towards perfection. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It appears I'm in the minority so far but I'm not a fan of the Ben/Ed crossover.

I just don't think the two worlds mesh very well as the only thing the two have in common is that they are good guys with harems. While the Ed trilogy was fine on its own, he is totally outclassed by Ben and his story to date. The combination feels forced and I don't feel like the story would be affected at all if Eds group wasn't there. Dan Bishop and even Hal (from 'Drive') fit better in Bens world due to their backgrounds.

Also, it feels like the ladies are being lost in the shuffle while the author tries to include new characters. The lack of any meaningful interactions and intimate moments with Gabriella and Catherine especially is felt deeply as they have been so integral to Bens journey. It was nice seeing Rain get some story time even if it was buried under an 8-lady entourage at a club.

I think the author is trying to juggle too many characters and the Ed group isn't helping and just can't realistically get the attention they deserve while still maintaining the flow and integrity of Bens arc. While I was excited along with everyone else over a long overdue continuation of Ben Sheperd, I can't help but feel a bit cheated out of the enjoyment I normally get out of his story. I can only hope the upcoming conclusion helps to tie this back to the wonderful overall storyline that I have gotten to know so well and that it doesn't take another 3 years to get here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Accidentally found this chapter. Delighted I did so.

Avalanche2015Avalanche2015about 2 years ago

Thank you for resurrecting this epic tale, I have missed your brilliant imaginative story telling ways and this chapter has not disappointed, awesome, simply awesome!

MbC56MbC56about 2 years ago

Excellent chapter! Please keep going and don't make us wait years for the next chapter

AManBaby123AManBaby123about 2 years ago

I WANT MORE!!! I loved the crossover with Ed's story. It has been a while since I read his story so i didn't recognize when Grace was introduced until they mentioned the triplets. Can't wait for the next part to see when ed and ben's families meet one another.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 2 years ago

I'm still puzzled how a knife thrust toward Evelyn's neck wound up hitting Ben in the abdomen. If Ben and Evelyn were both standing and he pulled her back and himself forward, shouldn't it have hit him in the face/neck/shoulder area, instead? If Evelyn fell to her knees after being hit by the powder thrown in her eyes, so that the knife thrust was at that height, the text doesn't say so. But I can't envision it working in any other way.

Cody3Cody3about 2 years ago

Every story is amazing! I may go back through and read them again. Wish I could give them all 5 stars multiple times.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

A good story but until you submitted this I'd forgotten about this story! Been 3 years since the second chapter. I still gave it 5 stars.

Nouh_BdeeNouh_Bdeeabout 2 years ago

Riveting! Can’t wait for part 4!

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112about 2 years ago

In case my comment was too obscure:

“Every bullfight has a presiding judge who acts as ringmaster and police officer and generally oversees the conduct and fitness of the bull, the fighter, the crowd, and any other miscellaneous persons in the arena. The judge has the power to disqualify a bull, fine a fighter, and bounce a rowdy fan.

At the end of a fight, if the judge feels the matador has dispatched the bull skillfully, he can award one ear, two ears, or both ears and the tail. If the matador agrees that he has fought a worthy animal well, he takes the award to a taxidermist, who preserves and mounts the parts on a plaque. Sometimes the matador will fling the ears to the crowd in the stands in a gesture of mock humility or if he feels the bull was just a routine animal and the award was undeserved. Occasionally, if the matador decides he didn't receive a big enough award, he'll fling the bull parts at the judge (a crowd-pleasing move), who will fine the matador five or ten dollars for the disrespect, and everyone goes home with his machismo intact.”

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

OMG. You make reading a joy. An incredible instalment but I thought the Tatania issue was going to be resolved but, no, we have to wait for the final instalment. 5⛤ throughout.

Greggk999Greggk999about 2 years ago

Well worth the wait, always a pleasure to read your stories

XacksonXacksonabout 2 years ago

Ok but when are we getting another round of Dark Ed? That has to happen with the latest most ambitious cross over since No way home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can't wait for Shepards Peace or at Peace.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Some of the best writing on the site, period. Great chapter with so much more story to tell. I truly hope the next installment is just around the corner rather than years away. Some many more of his harem need to fill their biological clock needs, the battery puzzle remains unsolved, oh my! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Convergence 👍

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Masterpiece. The crossover is genius. Hope the next chapter is already written. Thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you for continuing this series. We are looking forward to more!

Cringo31Cringo31about 2 years ago

What a tremendous continuation to an already fantastic story. Now we have so many more story lines going on at once. The many crossover aspects are fun also. Loved the reference to Vegas and “Drive” and would love to see another chapter added to that story. Keep up the great work.

Ironman52Ironman52about 2 years ago

I hope part 4 comes quickly. 5*

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 2 years ago

So so good! Thank-you for all of it! Looking forward to more

ArcTalyxArcTalyxabout 2 years ago

I love the crossover with Ed. It’s good to see the big guy again. I really hope Tatiana can get her shit together. I really connect with her fractured personality and hope for her return. Once again, a very well written chapter in the Shepherd saga.

LitCritLitCritabout 2 years ago

Great addition to an already fascinating story line. BRAVO!! However, please try to adjust your writing speed until you're writing as fast as I read. I'd hate to have to wait another three years for the next chapters! Also, unless you have one helluva plot twist in your pocket, you seem to have written yourself into a corner with Tatiana, the poor girl, who only needs to learn to control her jealousy and ASK for what she needs. I'm looking forward to seeing how you blend Evelyn and Lilliyana into the family - I could see that Ben was a goner as soon as Rose started calling him "Daddy." Write on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Freakin Outstanding! Cannot wait for the next bit!

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 2 years ago

The power of the cliffhanger demands a sequel!

Request respectfully submitted to our skilled author.

Thank you for the story. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Well worth the wait

I had a feeling we'd be seeing Ed somehow in this chapter and i was right, well put together as always 5*'s, looking forward to the next chapter.

BigYin1981

Geon54Geon54about 2 years ago

Favorite moment: The Baron (wannabe Dom) revealed as putt-putt course manager. ROFL

Not that there's anything wrong with being a putt-putt course manager....

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 2 years ago

Trish's smile split her face. "This is nothing! Some bearded neanderthal tried to get fresh when I got to the hospital and tried to enter your room. He didn't move aside when I told him who I was, then he decided to get handsy. It took me a little longer to put him down, and he got in one good hit, but in the end, he was unconscious on the floor, and I was standing over him with a broken chair in my hands. His team showed up, and they were willing to listen when I told them who I was. The CO was pretty pissed at his goon."....................Fantastic! Love this story line of Ben.................Trish is stupendous.

drycreeksdrycreeksabout 2 years ago

I have now finished the complete set of stories and have to say it is probably the best 1 i gave read so far.great thriller action story line its awesome. Please continue this. Your hard work is enjoyed and appreciated. Not to patiently waiting on the next instalment

Khirsa78Khirsa78about 2 years ago

The crossover of stories is a great touch. Honestly showcasing that your writing ability far surpasses standard fap fodder here. I am sure we all at this point hope to see the next installment as fans of both works are waiting!

JAFCriticJAFCriticabout 2 years ago

Absolutely magnificent!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did we really need Ed's world to collide with Ben's? I just don't think they mesh very well and feel buried under the weight of so many characters that are getting pushed to the side as the storyline gets more polluted. Love the Ashburn Court cast but am not a fan of this installment. I really hope the next one comes soon and saves the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was going to say you can leave the “Jack Reacher” of literotica hanging after part 2! And now you have even a bigger cliffhanger, great story and I can’t wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, but Jaden is a piece of garbage that uses and pulls everything down. Just saying

WayPast21WayPast21about 2 years ago

Thanks for continuing the story. It's more great writing from you. The temporary(?) collision of two of your story arcs is kinda good, but I don't think their characters come off as well when portraying gentle alphas in the same scene.

That said, I really look forward to your continuing the story.

Dream_WalkerDream_Walkeralmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed ed and ben meeting and find the characters from the two stories interacting interesting , did seem that some of bens girls who have been in every other shepard series chapter were sidelined in this on ie cat and gabriela but glad it still had some of the others even in smaller segments ie tina and gotta love trish being spontanious

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another great chapter, please don’t make us wait so long for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WOW......I have said it before and I am sure I will say it again! You are a VERY good story teller sir! I want to know when we will see a Ben Shepard movie. Excellent....Just excellent.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithalmost 2 years ago

Shepherds Crook, part 3 was a very busy installment, catching us up with so much and so many from earlier chapters. That said. many of the characters central in previous chapters were largely absent from this one. (Shoot, Liliya's little Rose got a bigger part than Gabrella or Cat). But in exchange we got a sweet cross-over from 'One Who Understands' Ed, Grace, the triplets, Zoe, Rachel, Angie, and the Klien Group. (Loved it) There were growing pains from Ben's Foundation, and Foreign Assassins, ... and Tatiana's poor adjustment to her new life was one of the big parts in this installment, with so much branching from this, ... and to be continued in part 4. And poor Ben gaining another knife scar, and a stay in Hannah's hospital (in part 4). this continued - tale was just like old times; it was well written and hugely enjoyable, ... I think I'll read it again right away. :-) TTFN

WoodbgoodWoodbgoodalmost 2 years ago

This chapter was so very captivating. I felt like I was in a movie theater and sitting on the edge of my seat for most of this story. Oh, I wish I was able to write stories of this quality. I can’t wait for the next chapters and many more Shepherd adventures, although I don’t think Ben’s body can stand much more abuse.

Woodbgood

Ironturtle87Ironturtle87almost 2 years ago

I am freaking out! Did not think I would ever read about Ed and the girls. Hoping this a way telling us to watch our for more adventures with ED. A long shot maybe but the crossover made me smile so much my face still hurts a day later. Amazing amazing amazing amazing.

Sak77Sak77almost 2 years ago
Excellent, but PLEASE

Have some repercussions for Stephanie Murano? Talk about stepping over the line!!!

tenetiennetenetiennealmost 2 years ago

Another excellent chapter. So nice to see what is happening with Ben again.

khurzan1439khurzan1439almost 2 years ago

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

3 years waiting for this, and I finished it already! Absolutely love Ben and Ed. And I thank you from the bottom of my soul for combining Ed into the story. I always thought it would be cool to do that. And the way you're doing it is even better. Please, please, PLEASE don't make us wait another 3 years foe the next chapter. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for this chapter! You write well, this Ben Sheppard story is one of my favorites! 👍

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 2 years ago
Next please

It's been so long since I read about Ed that I didn't recognize the character at first. Glad to see the crossover.

Now please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the series I hope you continue the story 5 stars. Thank you.

AManBaby123AManBaby123almost 2 years ago

I could be completely wrong, but what if Ed is Ben's son? I mean they physically have a lot of similarities and given he's in his mid to late 20s and Ben has said hes old enough to be tina's father. Not to mention at the beginning of both his and Ed's stories Ed doesnt know who his father is and Ben in college has been set up on dates by friends that ended up becoming just one night stands. Ed's mom couldve been one of those dates. Just a theory. (I could be completely wrong on the time line of events. Haven't re-read any of their starting stories in a while.)

jwoodiejwoodiealmost 2 years ago

I think Tatiana would do very well as a sub for Ben.

DeliciousDreamsDeliciousDreamsalmost 2 years ago

Fabulous! I've been hanging out for my Shepherd fix and was not disappointed. That outrageous quicky scene with Trish and Ben was absolutely hilarious, and I love reading about the steamy relationship Ben has with Lori and Lisa.... Redhead twins.... Now that's a fantasy. Thanks for another gripping installment and I can't wait for the next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Will Ben have to rescue Tatiana from Russia after she takes on the whole Russian secret service? Or will Tatiana die honourably after sorting out the Russians?

What were the results of all those medical tests? We need answers and we need them quick.

Shonster2Shonster2almost 2 years ago

Did not disappoint. Tatiana would do well back in Russia, but I fear she will be lost and a great heartache for Ben.

Would like to see Ben adopt Rose after Liliya becomes part of the harem.

Shaqjor477Shaqjor477almost 2 years ago

I just completed what I would guess is my first readthrough of everything related to Ed and Ben, and WOW! I cannot wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the tie in between Ben and Ed's storie lines. I suggested something like this about a year ago, it will be Interesting to see Where this new story arc will lead you.

One of these days I need to create an account here so it's easier ro save and follow the authors I like

Syrbulldog69Syrbulldog69almost 2 years ago

Terrific composition of Ben and ed. After recovery I look forward to more joint engineering exploits. More Russian culture chiccanery and skuduggery. love to see Tatiana return and be bens sub. Plus the harem additions could be quite hot with either of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The whole series is exceptional please continue with it!

RimmerdalRimmerdalalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic. Ermmm my legs are going numb sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just to add support to Rimmerdal. But I will lie down on my couch while I wait

taco1085taco1085over 1 year ago

wow, that was intense. great chapter. I cant wait for the next one....thank you for a great read. now I am going to post this story link in a discord channel I belong to so more readers can enjoy it.

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersover 1 year ago

Excellent series, love to see final part. Clever the way these stories dovetail.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES