The Shepherd's Crook Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah gave her a puzzled look. "Why is this the first time we've heard of him?"

Beth looked down at her hands. "I needed... I needed to prove this was something I could do on my own." She gave Ben a guilty look. "Your life has taken on larger-than-life proportions. I wanted to make sure everything about Keith and I was driven by our desire for each other. This was for me. Sorry, Ben."

Hannah frowned angrily, but Ben held up his hand to stop her response. He sighed. "No, I totally get it. I'd leap at the chance if there was a way to separate myself from the noise surrounding me." He smiled fondly at Beth. "He makes you happy?"

Beth had tears of joy in her eyes. "So much!"

"Then we're happy for you!" Ben pulled Beth into a warm hug then Hannah held Beth's hands between hers.

"I understand you being upset with me," Beth said to her. "But this was something I needed to do. Keith asked me to marry him last weekend, and I said yes. I'm going to move to his home in Vancouver with my kids. They're sad to be leaving their friends here but excited about their new home. They said they'll keep in touch and play together over the Internet, whatever that means." She shrugged and looked at Ben. "Would-would you be interested in buying my house?" she asked timidly.

Ben grinned at her. "Of course, I will!"

"Whatever you think is a fair price," Beth said with a relieved smile.

Ben shook his head. "I'll have Trish's cousin Shelly work out the comps, and you'll get top dollar." Beth grinned with happy tears in her eyes. She plucked a tissue from the box to dab them.

"When do you leave?" Hannah asked.

"In two days, as I need to get my kids enrolled in the local high school. I've already begun that process."

"Such exciting news! We'll be sad to see you go, but we're so glad you found someone that makes you happy!" Ben said, and Hannah nodded in agreement.

There didn't seem to be anything more significant they wanted to talk about after Beth's news, so they decided to end the session there.

Ben gave them hugs at the door, and they went on their way. Ben wandered back into the living room and saw Tina and Lucy working on their tablets. They looked up and smiled at him.

"Your session was short tonight!" Lucy said.

"Yes, Beth had news that kind of topped anything else we had to say, so we decided to call it." He saw their curious expressions and knew Beth's news was no longer a secret, so he assumed it was shareable. "Beth is getting married to a University Professor in Canada. She's moving to Vancouver, B.C., with her kids in two days. I'll be buying her home."

Tina and Lucy had identical looks of surprise on their faces. Ben chuckled. "I imagine Hannah and I looked just like you two a few minutes ago when she sprung the news on us."

"It is such a surprise. She said nothing!" Tina said.

Ben shrugged. "Beth met him here last year. She's visited him in Canada, and he came here to meet her kids. He's a widow with a boy and girl the same ages as hers. She didn't mention anything to us and didn't introduce him to anyone. She told me that she wanted to ensure their relationship was purely driven by their interest in each other and wasn't affected by the drama in my life." He saw their frowns and quickly spoke again. "Those were my words, not hers. She said she wanted to prove she could do this on her own."

"Still, it feels like she was ashamed of us," Tina said softly.

Ben shook his head, then sighed. "She's not. I actually envy her ability to remain under the media's radar."

"What are you going to do with Beth's house?" Lucy asked.

"I have some ideas. First, though, I have to buy it. I need to call Shelly," Ben said as he looked up her number on his cell. He dialed as the ladies watched him.

"Hi, Ben!" Shelly answered.

"Hi, Shelly! I'm hoping you might be available to create a comp report for Beth Wilson. She's selling me her home as she's moving to Canada to get married. She leaves in two days. The quicker we can move, the simpler this process will be."

"Wow! That's soon! Do you have her number? I'll give her a call," Shelly said.

Ben read out the digits to her.

"You know, most of the comps will be purchases you made," Shelly said with a grin in her voice.

"That's fine. She deserves a good price, and I want her to feel comfortable about this," Ben replied.

"Okay. I'll let you know. Thanks, Ben!"

"Thanks, Shelly!"

Hanging up, he looked at the curious expressions on Tina's and Lucy's faces. "I think it might be nice to have a guest house available for when Dan and Willow visit or the Noskovs. When I visited Jerry, I saw some beautiful modern architecture that blended in with the forest surrounding the building. I think that design would look awesome here as well. Beth's lot is extra-large, so I'm imagining a wide, deep ranch with loft bedrooms with decks for private sunbathing facing the forest."

"That sounds gorgeous!" Lucy said.

"I think it will be. The lot is the perfect size for the design I have in mind." He frowned. "Of course, with Dominic retiring and his team moving to a new construction company, I'm not sure if I can get them back to work on this project. I'll talk to him tomorrow."

He looked towards the kitchen. "I think I'll soak in the hot tub. Anyone else interested?"

Lucy and Tina shared smiles, and Tina tipped her chin towards Ben, indicating Lucy should go. She looked at Ben. "I will watch over the children. The hot tub drowns out the sound of the baby monitor."

Ben snorted and dipped down to give Tina a kiss. "Your turn next time then?"

She bit her lip and looked up at him with heat in her eyes. "Yes!"

"Can you set the privacy curtain?" he asked her, and Tina nodded.

Ben smiled and went to get changed for the tub. Lucy gave Tina a sweet kiss, then moved quickly to join him. Tina rushed to the kitchen to press the switch, which dropped the curtain over the deck to ensure no one could see what they were up to in the tub.

Once they both were wearing only their robes, Ben and Lucy walked back to the kitchen, stepping out onto the deck. They hung the robes on the warming rack and climbed into the hot bubbling water.

Lucy smiled at Ben and eased herself closer to press her naked body against his.

They both sighed happily.

Bliss!

-=-

The doorbell rang, and Tina answered it to see Shelly smiling back at her.

"Hello, Ms. Spencer! We weren't expecting to see you tonight," Tina said in surprise.

"I was just over at Trish's when Ben called. I printed off an agreement, spoke with Mrs. Wilson, and then reviewed her home with her. I showed her the comparable sales, and we quickly settled on a price." She held up the purchase agreement in her hand. "Ben indicated he was in a hurry, so I thought I'd just drop by to fill him in. Mrs. Wilson is willing to complete the transaction tonight. Is he available?"

Tina glanced back towards the kitchen, then smiled at Shelly. That smile began to grow, and Shelly wondered what delighted the petite woman so much.

"Yes, please come in," Tina said, stepping back. Shelly came inside, and Tina closed and locked the door as Shelly slipped her sandals off.

"Have you met Lucy?" she asked the tall blonde.

Shelly shook her head. "No, I don't believe so."

Tina's smile got a little wider and more mischievous. "She lives with Ben and me, and we share everything." She raised an eyebrow, and Shelly's eyes widened as she picked up Tina's meaning. "Lucy can do what you can do for Ben, but I believe she would greatly appreciate learning from you."

Shelly's eyes were locked on Tina's, and the tip of her tongue unconsciously slipped out to moisten her lips as her mind took her back to that magical night. Tina was offering her another chance. She wanted that so much! She nodded nervously, and her smile trembled.

"Come with me," Tina said and led Shelly into the kitchen.

Standing next to the counter, Shelly could hear the hot tub bubbling on the deck through the open door.

"Undress. They are not wearing anything in the water," Tina instructed.

In surprise, Shelly looked at the small woman, quickly slipped out of her sundress, and slipped her bra and panties off. She felt a little self-conscious before Tina, but she knew the woman was doing this for Ben, not herself.

Tina took Shelly's hand and guided her onto the deck next to the tub. Ben was resting back against the padded headrest, but there was no sign of anyone else in the tub. He moaned gently, and they suddenly knew where Lucy was.

She surfaced and brushed the water from her face. She froze when she saw the tall naked blonde standing next to the tub. Then she saw Tina holding her hand, and her eyes widened in excitement as she realized who this might be. Her eyes met Tina's in question, and Tina nodded.

"What!?!" Ben jolted as he suddenly became aware of the company.

"Ben, Shelly has come to speak with you, but first, I would like her to show Lucy what she can do for you. While I have described the evening, Lucy would very much like to see and learn from Shelly."

"I-I don't--"

"Please," Tina said sweetly.

Ben looked up at Shelly and saw the hope in her eyes. He looked back at Tina, then at Lucy, who was trembling with excitement.

He huffed as he felt outnumbered. He nodded, and Shelly's smile bloomed. She moved gently into the tub and purred at the heat from the water.

Tina dipped forward and kissed Ben. "Thank you for helping Lucy learn new ways to please you," she said softly.

He gave her a hot look, and she slipped back into the house to check on the kids.

Tina's body was tingling as she knew Ben would exact some delicious revenge on her later.

-=-

Ben looked to see Shelly biting her lip.

"How--" He cleared his throat. "How should we proceed?"

"You can sit on the edge or just let yourself float, and I'll support you. It might be nice to begin with a kiss," Shelly said, her voice trembling slightly as she moved forward between Ben's legs. She brought her face to Ben's, and he caressed the soft pillows of her plump lips with his mouth. Her large fake breasts pressed against the slabs of muscle on his chest.

She moaned faintly as her lips tried to capture his.

Ben stroked her lower lip with the tip of his tongue as he slid his fingers into her hair to hold her head between his big hands.

She whimpered with need as she tried to suck on his tongue.

He gently sucked on her upper lip, and her eyelids fluttered with the delicious sensations coursing through her body.

Shelly dragged her nipples across his chest and felt the rougher texture of his scars tease and tug on her stiff buds. Fuck, she was so turned on. Now it was his turn. She pushed back from his body, and his eyes opened to watch her with hunger. She moved to Ben's right side and slipped her hand under his leg.

She looked across his body into the eyes of Lucy, the woman she was demonstrating for. She smiled, and Lucy returned it. "Hi, I'm Shelly."

"Lucy. I'm so pleased to finally meet you."

So, the young woman was excited as well. "Lift Ben's other leg," Shelly instructed.

Soon they were holding him just under the surface of the water. Ben had a grip on the handles next to the headrest, watching them closely.

"It's wonderful, isn't it," Shelly said, admiring his cock. Lucy nodded with a grin.

They lifted him just a little higher until the tops of his thighs were above the water's surface. Shelly looked into Lucy's eyes as she used her free right hand to gather his balls into her palm. She leaned her face down and ran the flat of her tongue over the surface of his heavy balls. Ben moaned and trembled.

Lucy watched him and felt his reaction against her. She smiled at Shelly, who pulled her face back and gestured for Lucy to have a lick. She grinned excitedly, then dipped her face down to repeat Shelly's actions, sliding her wet tongue across the sensitive skin. Ben moaned again and lifted his hips slightly as Lucy pulled back.

Ben's cock was stiff and lying against his stomach as Shelly kissed its base, where it linked to his balls, wrapping her thick lips around the shaft in a slow and sensual tease.

"fuuuck," Ben muttered.

Smiling, Shelly tenderly kissed, licked, and pressed her cheek against the underside of his cock, as she moved up toward the head slowly.

Ben was squirming when she pulled back, and Lucy made her pass up the length of his thick cock, mimicking the other woman but not quite matching her due to Shelly's inflated lips.

Once Lucy pulled back, Shelly used her free hand to grip the base of Ben's cock and pointed it skyward.

Now she indicated Lucy should join her, and they kissed, licked, and sucked their way from the base to the tip on opposite sides.

"Oh Fuck!" Ben gasped, his hips surging upwards.

Shelly smiled and held Lucy's eyes as they began kissing the head of his cock.

"FUCK! Oh, fuck!" Ben exclaimed as the intense sensations threatened to derail his mind. Their tongues were stroking all the sensitive surfaces and came into contact, a feeling that drew Ben's eyes.

Shelly watched the lovely creature on the other side of Ben's stiff appendage with a knowing smile. Lucy was trying to capture her tongue against the cock, and Ben was twitching with each attempt. She glanced at Ben and saw his feverish attention. From her night with him and Trish, she knew that he thought women kissing was hot. She agreed. It was.

The next time Lucy's tongue slid across the slick head of Ben's cock to dance with hers, she sucked it between her lips and kissed the woman.

Ben moaned as his cock surged.

Lucy sighed at the pure sexiness of the sensation and squeezed her large natural tits in her free hand.

Shelly gasped as she felt electricity shoot through her body from Lucy's lips on hers to Ben's hand now caressing her ass under the water.

When she pulled back from the kiss, Lucy had a dreamy look in her eyes, and her lips were plumped slightly from their kiss.

Ben's cock urgently needed attention, so Shelly smiled at Lucy and moved to bring her thick lips over the head. She kissed the tip, and Ben moaned once more. Smiling at the needful sound, she opened her mouth and circled the head with her tongue, a firm caress that pulled another gasp from Ben. His cock was well lubricated from their attentions, so he was ready for the main event.

Shelly lowered her head slowly, taking the cock deeper and deeper into her mouth, never slowing or pausing as it slipped into her throat until her fat lips were pressed against Ben's body. She tickled his balls with the tip of her tongue.

"Oh my god! You're so sexy! That's so beautiful!" Lucy sighed as she watched from mere inches away.

As Lucy was obviously a kindred spirit, Shelly felt a warmth spread through her.

It was time to breathe, so she reversed her direction and slowly rose up the length, her tongue sliding from side to side. When the thick head slid free from her lips with another kiss, Lucy moaned sexily.

Shelly smiled, then squeaked as Lucy leaned across Ben's legs to kiss her firmly. They stroked each other's tongues, then Lucy pulled back with her face flushed with excitement. Shelly nodded towards Ben's waiting cock, and Lucy nodded.

She kissed the tip, and Ben's moan brought a smile to both women. Lucky man!

Doing her best to emulate Shelly's motions, Lucy slowly descended over Ben's erection taking him to the back of her throat, where she paused and pushed forward to force it deeper, sliding him into her throat until she'd taken him to the base. Lucy managed to extend her tongue to tickle his balls slightly then she drew him out. There was a slight pause as the head cleared her throat, then she rose up to kiss the tip as she pulled her face away.

Shelly rewarded her with another kiss, and the younger woman melted against her, their breasts squishing together across Ben's legs. Shelly moved her lips from the kiss to whisper into Lucy's ear.

"Place your hand on my throat as I take Ben once more."

She pulled back with a smile and looked at Ben. He enjoyed the show, but her grip on his cock told her this part of his anatomy was eager for her to continue. She moved her face over it once more and felt Lucy's fingers touching her throat. She repositioned Lucy's fingers to feel her movements, then took Ben's cock into her mouth once more. Down she went, taking more and more. She heard Lucy gasp quietly as she prepared her throat to accept the thick intruder. Then he was in her throat and moving deeper.

"Oh god! So good!" Ben moaned in ecstasy as Shelly reached the bottom and began to make slow, shallow pumps up and down. She withdrew his cock equally slow. "Fuck! I'm going out of my mind here!" Ben muttered with a shaky voice.

Once he slipped from her lips, Shelly smiled at him, and Lucy pulled her hand back. "Good! Then we know it's working." She looked to Lucy as it was her turn.

Ben saw Lucy's smile as she moved into position and wondered why Shelly put her hand on Lucy's throat. Then his mind blanked as Lucy's soft mouth took him inside. There was a slight pause, and a bump as the head slipped into her throat and moved down.

"Mmmmmm!" Ben hummed as the pleasure surged through his body. Lucy took her time sliding him out, and his body trembled with the sensation. Finally, she leaned back and looked at Shelly with a small pout.

"I couldn't do it as smoothly as you," she said.

Shelly just smiled. "I don't think Ben minded one bit."

Lucy smiled at Ben. "I think the man is ready for some relief. Please make him feel good."

Shelly grinned at Lucy. "It would be my pleasure."

She took him to the base slowly and drew him out at the same pace. Then she began to speed up as her hand caressed his balls.

Ben could feel his body preparing for a huge release. Their lessons had teased him into an almost desperate state, and now Shelly was bringing it home.

"Fuck! I-I'm gonna come!" he growled as his muscles began to tense up.

This sent Shelly into a frenzy. She was making her needful little sounds again, which pushed Ben over the top.

"Ahhhhhh! Fuck!" he gasped as his cum surged into Shelly's mouth again and again. She purred happily, and the vibrations almost drove him insane. Those soft pillow lips of hers were sealed around the head of his cock, as she collected his cum. Her hand squeezed out the last drops then she and Lucy let Ben's legs sink down into the water. Shelly leaned down and met Lucy's lips halfway. They kissed slowly and deeply, sharing Ben's essence.

Finally, they turned their faces to see Ben watching them with heat in his eyes. While the taller woman was distracted by Ben, Lucy took Shelly's nipples between her fingers and thumbs and gave them a gentle squeeze and tug.

Shelly lost muscle control as she gasped, dropping into the water as Lucy released her and Ben moved forward to catch her. The three of them ended up squeezed together face to face. Shelly had a desperate expression, and Ben realized how turned on the woman was. The last time he'd been with her, she'd touched herself while she pleasured him, but she'd had to hold him up in the water this time. She hadn't come.

Ben brought his mouth closer to hers, and she immediately kissed him. She moaned happily as Ben kissed her just as eagerly.

Lucy grinned and slid behind Shelly, moving her hands to cup the undersides of the blonde's impressive implants.

Ben felt them pressing on him and looked down as her nipples seemed to beg for attention. He smiled and took one in his mouth, teasing the stiff flesh with his tongue and enjoying her gasps of pleasure. He sucked the other one into his mouth, and her writhing increased.

"Ben, lift her legs. It's her turn to float," Lucy suggested.

He smiled at her mischievous smile and moved back to bring Shelly's body to a horizontal position. He knew what Lucy wanted from him as he was between Shelly's legs. He leaned forward and pressed his lips to Shelly's mound, and she cried out in bliss. He began kissing, licking, and sucking her tender pussy as she gasped and cooed. Ben had her ass cheeks in his hands to support her in the water, but he was also squeezing them.