The Shepherd's Crook Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy's face was next to Shelly's as she supported her. She was nibbling on the woman's ear and sucking her earlobe as she played with her nipples.

"Please, Ben! I need you inside me!" Shelly suddenly begged and bit that delectable lip.

Ben paused while stroking her with his tongue and locked eyes with her. He could see her desperate need. She was asking him to go farther than he'd intended to go tonight... but she wouldn't know that. He glanced at Lucy and saw she was watching to see what he would do. She wasn't stopping her own caresses, so she wasn't upset with the woman.

He really liked Shelly. She was such a positive person and incredibly sexy too. She certainly didn't hold back on sharing her passion with him, so he couldn't do it to her. He nodded to her, and she smiled in relief.

"Hold her securely," Ben said to Lucy, who nodded and wrapped her arms around her torso under her heavy breasts.

Ben's next issue was that the water had washed away any lubrication from his skin. While Shelly was quite wet from his oral efforts, his cock was not slick at all. He glanced towards the open patio door as Tina rushed out with a small jar of lube in one hand and the baby monitor in the other. He noted her face was quite flush, so she'd been watching their fun in the tub from the patio door. Imp!

While maintaining his grip on Shelly, he turned to Tina, whose eyes were trapped by his erection. "Lube me," he said, and she jumped. She set the monitor down on the table, scooped a large glob from the jar, and stroked it over his hot skin.

Ben leaned forward, and instantly Tina was kissing him. Her tongue dipped into his mouth, and she made needful sounds when he sucked on it.

"Enough," he said when he pulled back, and she released her grip on his cock. She moved back to the table but made no move to go back inside. Ben turned his attention back to Shelly, who stared at his cock nervously.

"Are you sure?" he asked, and she nodded almost frantically.

Not giving himself time for second thoughts, he moved closer and pressed the fat head of his cock against her pussy lips which were still swollen from his sucking.

"Ahhh! Yes, Ben!" Shelly gasped as he slipped inside. Tina had been generous with the lube, but Shelly was incredibly tight, so he took his time.

"Oh! Oh my god! So big! Filling me up!" Shelly mumbled as her eyes threatened to roll back.

His hands were on her ass again, supporting her just above the water, and he squeezed the softness as he forced another two inches into her body.

"AHHHH! BEN! IT'S... SO INTENSE! So good!" Shelly said as her body shook.

She was becoming too tight for him to go any further, and she only had two-thirds of him, so he drew himself out and pushed back in.

"OH! OH! OH!" Shelly cried out and clung to his arms desperately. Her eyes closed tight as she was overwhelmed by the sensations.

Ben saw Lucy was squeezing Shelly's breasts and nibbling her ear again, so he picked up the pace of his strokes. He never went deeper as she couldn't take more. He glanced over at Tina, and she was immediately at his side. "Touch her," he said, and Tina immediately slipped her hand over Shelly's belly to massage her clit in small circles.

Shelly's inner muscles were clamping down on Ben so tightly in pulses he wasn't going to last much longer.

"OOOOWWWWAHHHHHHHHH, BEN!"

Lucy tugged on Shelly's nipples, and the woman turned her head to thrust her tongue into Lucy's mouth.

Ben's orgasm crashed through his senses, and he felt surge after surge fire into Shelly's body.

She squealed into her kiss with Lucy, then suddenly went limp.

Ben and Lucy quickly adjusted their grip on the woman as she slipped back into the water. He finally hoisted her over his shoulder and climbed from the tub. Once on his deck, he adjusted his grip to hold her against his chest in his arms.

"Tina, put towels down on the guest bed," he ordered, and she rushed inside, taking the baby monitor. Lucy quickly climbed out of the tub and pulled on her gown over her wet body. She pressed towels against Ben's and Shelly's bodies as he carefully carried the woman through the door into his home. He brought her to the guest bedroom and eased her onto the towels.

"ben..."

He looked into her eyes, and she gave him a trembling smile. "It's never felt that good before," she sighed.

Ben smiled and gestured for Tina and Lucy to join him. "I had help," he said, gesturing to the two smiling women.

Shelly's smile widened. "Thank you for making my return to sex so special!"

Ben gave her a confused look. "Your what?"

The woman nodded timidly. "This was the first time since that night in college."

Ben's jaw dropped. "Why?"

Shelly gave her head a quick shake. "His betrayal hurt too much. I lost the ability to trust. I-I feel safe here... with you." Her eyes rolled back as another wave passed through her body as she rubbed her thighs together.

"Rest, Shelly. We'll talk at breakfast," Ben said softly.

Shelly was fading. "papers... need signature...." Then she was out.

Tina guided Ben and Lucy from the bedroom and closed the door. Then she led them into the master bathroom to the shower.

Ben gave Lucy a little smile, and she nodded.

They had Tina's clothes off in seconds and carried her into the shower. Lucy kissed her and squeezed her ass as Ben watched. When he lifted Tina in his arms and took her against the wall, hard and fast, she was caught up in the passion and quickly rocked through a mighty release.

Lucy and Ben rubbed her with towels and gently put her to bed.

Before Lucy could move to her side of the bed, Ben pulled her into the bathroom and lifted her to sit on the counter's edge. He gripped her hair and kissed her deeply. She whimpered into the kiss, then cried out again as he moved his mouth to her nipples and finally to her wet lower lips. He drank from her as his tongue drove her out of her mind.

When he lifted her against his body, she almost didn't register the change of position until he dropped her wet pussy onto his stiff cock. Her eyes flew wide, and she held on for dear life as he pounded up into her hot wetness, his hands gripping her ass tight.

Ben reached his orgasm first and ground himself against Lucy until she tripped over the edge into her own. When they were done, he carried them into the shower again to rinse off. After, he rubbed her down with a towel as she purred happily. He dried himself as she sat on the toilet and watched him with a blissful smile. He carried her to bed, then tucked her in.

He was curious about the paperwork Shelly mentioned, so he quietly went back to the kitchen and saw the document. He read through it, and the numbers made sense to him. He signed the agreement, then sent an email to his bank manager to let him know he was purchasing Fourteen Ashburn Court and the amount he'd need a certified cheque for. He also sent a note to Jerry to let him know of the transaction. He asked Jerry to get the developer's name who built his office.

That done, he collected his robe from the patio, put the cover over the hot tub, and locked the patio doors. He raised the privacy curtain, then walked back to his bedroom and slipped into bed between his two ladies.

Before he could close his eyes, Tina opened hers and looked into his. "I'm sorry if I pushed you into something you weren't prepared for. Shelly is very special to us."

Ben sighed. "Yes, she is." He held Tina's face in his hand and saw trust and love in her eyes. He kissed her tenderly, and she sighed happily.

"We'll talk at breakfast, okay?" he said, and she nodded. He turned the lights off.

As he relaxed between the two beauties, Ben felt some concern about Shelly's expectations, but that would have to wait until the morning.

Chapter 20

For the first morning in weeks, there was a break in the heat. The air had a hint of crispness, and Ben breathed in deeply as he went for a walk around Ashburn Court.

He'd woken earlier than usual and did his workout in the basement. He showered and felt the need to stretch his legs, so he decided to go for a walk before breakfast.

He paused before Beth's home and envisioned the property with the new house he wanted to build on it. The older two-story currently in place was one of the originals. Large and blunt, Ben didn't care for the design at all. He was also aware it needed many upgrades, so it made more sense to pull it down and start fresh. With the size of the building and the cracks he'd seen, he planned to excavate the old foundation as well. Everything was going.

He continued on and admired how the new buildings complemented the surrounding woods. Rain stepped outside and locked up behind herself before jogging down her driveway to join Ben on the sidewalk.

"Good morning, Rain," he said with a smile. He noticed she was wearing a skin-tight top and running tights. "Off for a jog?"

Rain hugged Ben and turned her face up to him, so he dipped down and received a very sensuous kiss.

"Mmmm, Ben! That's how I like to start my day!" she purred. She gestured two doors over where Trish was exiting her house. "We're going for our daily run. You're up early!"

Ben shrugged. "Yeah, not sure why, but I thought I'd get started since I was up."

Trish ran over and pressed her tightly bound tits against Ben as she pulled his face down to hers for a deep kiss.

"FUCK! That gets the juices going!" she exclaimed as she pulled back.

Ben glanced cautiously towards Daphne's place, but he realized it was too early for the parents to be dropping off the kids.

Trish grinned as she hooked her thumb over her shoulder at her cousin's car, still parked in her driveway. "Did you fuck my cousin silly last night so she couldn't drive home?" she teased.

Ben stared at Trish in surprise but caught on too late that she was just teasing. Trish caught the truth in his expression, and her look of delight was priceless. She leaped up against Ben's chest and hugged him as she laughed with joy. He wrapped his arms around her to support her as he glanced in confusion at Rain, who grinned happily at him.

Finally, Trish released him from her grip, and he set her down on her feet again. "Ben! You don't know how much of a relief this is to me! She told me she hasn't been with a man since college, since that prick broke her trust." Her expression flashed between anger and sadness as she glanced toward Ben's place.

"I-I never told you. Shelly's a twin. Twins are special, ya know? They have some... mind connection shit we don't, and they were really close. Shelly's twin, Patty, disappeared just after their sixteenth birthday. The police got involved and questioned everyone. Shelly confessed she thought Patty had a secret boyfriend. We never heard from Patty after that. It freaked out the whole family, but it hit Shelly the hardest. She'd always been the quiet one, but she started having trouble connecting with others. It wasn't until college that she started coming out of her shell when we hung out on campus. Then that two-timing asshole broke her heart, and she dropped out. It took years for us to reconnect. I told you about the family Christmas party where she showed up with big hooters like mine?" she smiled up at Ben, who nodded.

"You're right, I hadn't heard any of this before, and she certainly didn't tell me," Ben said. "Not that it would have made a difference," he mumbled uncomfortably.

"I know! That's why you're the perfect man to reintroduce her to sex!" Trish said with a grin.

Ben rolled his eyes. "Enjoy your run. I'm going to keep walking now."

"I love you, Ben," Trish said, and Ben stopped to look into her eyes.

"I love you too, Trish. Now, stop embarrassing me."

Trish burst into a delighted laugh as she set off with Rain, who was looking back at Ben with a happy grin.

Ben shook his head and sighed. He knew the moment he said it that there was no way Trish would stop pushing his buttons.

He continued walking and saw Jayden rushing out to his car. Heading off to work, Ben supposed.

Jayden caught his eye. "Ben! Can I come talk to you later tonight?" Jayden called out, halfway into his car.

"Uh, sure! I'll be home!" he answered and got a wave from Jayden, who got in and drove off.

Ben remembered that Jayden would be one of Dominic's team picked up by the other construction company. He might have asked him about getting the team for the new build but speaking with Dominic would likely yield the same answers.

As he continued along, he noted that Rochelle's home could use some updating and made a mental note to touch base with her later to see if she might be interested.

Standing before One Ashburn Court, he pondered the issue of Tatiana. Every time he thought he had a handle on how to deal with her, she changed her attack. He'd promised Gabriella he wouldn't get involved with emotionally unstable women and Tatiana certainly fit that definition.

With a sigh, he crossed the road and admired the work he, Dominic, and Dan Bishop had done with Two Ashburn Court, the Spa.

He had to admit, he liked the nickname.

As he was looking at the building, the front door opened, and two men in uniforms climbed down the stairs and walked briskly towards him.

"Mr. Shepherd?" one called out.

"Yes," Ben replied, and they reached the sidewalk.

The man who spoke thrust out his hand. "I'm Lieutenant Ashton," he glanced at the other man. "Leader of SEAL Platoon Five." Ben shook the man's hand, then accepted the hand of the other sailor.

"Lieutenant Gage, leader of Platoon Three. I've been informed that you are a man of discretion and can be trusted to not disclose any information about our presence or activities at this location."

Ben snorted and smiled as he held the man's eyes. "Yes, that's an accurate statement. However, you should note that this is a residential neighborhood, and I'm not the only occupant. Many families live here. There's also a daycare in Ten Ashburn Court with parents from the surrounding neighborhoods dropping off and picking up their children.

I've made an agreement with General Davis to work on his engineering projects, and he gets to rotate troops through this location. But there can be no visible or overt sign of a military presence on the street. His troops run night exercises in the forest and enter that by going around the wall. The men are welcome to exercise in the park, but no visible weapons. Kids play there too."

Gage nodded. "Yes, we've been briefed on the expected and acceptable activities." Ben nodded and saw the men share another glance. "We couldn't help notice the rather impressive structure rising up behind your home."

Ben glanced down the street and smiled at the tower that housed the indoor kid's play center and jungle gym. "Yes, it was a lot of fun to design and build that."

The men shared a look. "It has quite the deck on top."

Ben grinned. "Captain Kendricks indicated it has plenty of space for a CH-47 Chinook helicopter to land, with room to deploy personnel."

The Lieutenants took another look at the structure and frowned. "Hovering," Nelson clarified.

Ben shook his head. "No, land. The structure supporting the deck and the deck itself are extremely strong. I prefer to over-engineer structures I design as you never know when you might need to land a helicopter on your rooftop barbecue area. Maybe even a Sikorsky CH-53K King Stallion."

They looked surprised, then glanced at each other again. "We wondered if you might be willing to let us use the structure for some night-time maneuvers."

Ben looked at them in surprise. "What kind of maneuvers?"

"Zip-line drills."

Ben was still confused. "Zip-lines? From the tower to where? Not into the court," he insisted.

"No, into the surrounding forest. When we arrived yesterday, we saw the structure and sent scouts into the woods. They mapped out two clear paths from the top of the deck to locations deep in the forest," Gage indicated.

Ben's mind was sifting through the logistics of their request. "If you intend to leave the zip-line in place, connected to the trees for the two weeks you're here, you'll probably need a permit of some kind from the US National Park Service. The forest surrounding us is owned by them."

"That won't be an issue," Gage declared.

Ben frowned. "You'll need access to the interior to climb up to the top platform."

"Is it only accessible from inside the house?" Ashton asked.

Ben shook his head. "No, the tower's interior can be accessed by a door from the backyard. That's how the daycare team gains access to the jungle gym during the week. There is a locked interior door between the playroom and the house." He considered their request. "In principle, I don't have an issue with you using the tower for this purpose. I'd want a signed agreement that any damages to my property from this usage would be repaired to my satisfaction. I'd also need a waiver from you accepting responsibility for any and all risks from the activities performed from my property."

"Agreed," Gage said immediately.

"However, before I agree to this, we need to determine the answer to one critical question. Will the Zip-Line generate noise that can be heard within the house? After all, we'll be trying to sleep during the time interval in question."

The two lieutenants looked at each other. "We could set up the line and run a test."

Ben nodded slowly. "Come by after lunch. As it's pointing away from the court, a couple of tests shouldn't disturb anyone," Ben suggested.

"Thank you, sir," Ashton said.

"Ben is fine. Don't forget to bring the agreement and waiver."

Both men nodded with smiles.

"See you this afternoon, Ben," Ashton said.

He waved and continued his way back toward his home. He wanted to stop and speak to Dominic, but he should be getting back to talk to Shelly first. It was still early, so when he eventually stepped back in his front door, Shelly was just walking down the hall toward the kitchen dressed in Ben's dressing gown. She smiled at him shyly as she pulled the sides of the large garment tight around her.

"Good morning," she said softly. Her eyes darted to his face to see his expression.

"Good morning, Shelly. Sleep well?" he asked with a gentle smile of his own.

Her lips picked up a wide smile as she nodded to him. "Very well. Better than I have in a long time."

She paused, and he could tell she wasn't sure what to do. He walked up to her and pulled her into a hug, and he heard her breath gust out as she must have been holding it. She clung to him a little tightly as well.

When he pulled back, she was a little slow to release him and her face tilted up immediately. Ben paused for the briefest moment before capturing her lips with his for a sweet kiss. Her eyes were twinkling happily as she turned and walked into the kitchen.

Tina turned her head to smile at her and Ben. He saw her notice the joy on Shelly's face and the concern on Ben's as he walked in behind the blonde.

Ben was worried how she might react to his saying he wasn't interested in adding another woman to his... entourage? Harem? Shit! What did he even call it?

Now that he knew the fragility of her emotions, he was hesitant to say anything she might construe as rejection. He was grateful Trish was there this morning to let him know, but maybe he should have known earlier?

Ben walked over to give Tina a kiss, then went to the table to kiss the kids.

Lucy walked in with Gretchen, so he gave them both a kiss, then took his spot at the table. Lucy got Gretchen situated in her highchair, then assisted Tina with getting the children their breakfast. He saw Shelly watching him with a smile on her face. He raised an eyebrow at her.

"You really are a devoted family man," she said, smiling.