The Shepherd's Crook Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben took Tina's amazingly perfect ass cheeks in his hands and squeezed them.

"AHH! Ben! Yes, I need you!" she cried out.

He slid the fingers of his right hand into her hair and took a grip so he could kiss her deeply. His other hand slipped under the waistband of her yoga pants to slide deep between those amazing orbs. He stroked a finger back and forth over her twitching rosebud, and she became frantic with need, pressing back against his hand as best she could.

Whimpering into his kiss, Tina was desperate for Ben to take her ass. She craved it as she continued to grind against his cock.

When he suddenly rolled her onto her back and pulled his hand away from her asshole, she cried out in disappointment. He pushed himself up to a kneeling position, grabbed the waistband of her pants, and quickly pulled them down her legs. Tina was panting with excitement from how rough his need was.

He left her pants tangling her ankles and reached for something on the mattress. Tina saw it was a tube of lube, and he slathered a good amount on his stiff member.

With her ankles resting on his chest, Tina suddenly realized what he intended to do, and she gasped. He gave her no more time to prepare as the slick head of his cock pressed against her asshole. She took deep breaths to help herself relax, then moaned as she felt the head of his cock force its way inside her body.

"Yes! Yes! Oh Ben, yes!" she sighed as more and more of his cock slid into her ass. He held her legs against his chest and used his hips to slowly piston his thickness in and out of her as her eyes rolled back from the sensation.

Ben moaned in bliss at how hot she was and how tightly her ass gripped his cock.

With his arm gripping her legs, he moved his hand to her pussy and rubbed her clit in slow circles.

"AHH! OH! FUCK! BEN!" Tina cried out as she was more sensitive than she realized, and her release was rapidly approaching.

Ben was stroking in and out of Tina's ass, and she was becoming frantic as he continued to rub circles over her pussy. When he plunged his thumb into her hot depths, she screamed soundlessly as her body clamped down on him. His orgasm struck soon after, and he filled her ass with his hot cum.

Tina was gasping for breath and panting as her body spasmed again and again. Ben's grip on her body sent her mind into the stratosphere, and she didn't want to come down.

Eventually, Ben pulled his thumb from her pussy and sucked it clean as she gazed up at him with glassy eyes, completely spent.

Her mouth opened in little gasps as he eased his softening member from her ass. When he was out, she looked up at him in need.

Ben smiled, lifted Tina's body in his arms, and carried her into the bathroom. He set her down before the toilet, then stepped outside to give her a little privacy. When he heard the water in the sink running, he stepped back inside, kissed Tina tenderly, and took a quick shower as he'd gotten a little sweaty.

"That was so good, Ben," Tina purred.

"For me, too," he agreed. "I think I've proven to you that I'm feeling better now. You can dial back on the pampering."

She looked at him from under her bangs with a sweet expression. "But the pampering wasn't for your healing. It was for how worried we were that you'd almost been killed."

"I know, and I'm sorry I put myself into that situation against everyone else's better advice," he said softly.

She hugged him. "If you hadn't tried to help her, you wouldn't have been Ben Shepherd, the man I love."

Ben gently took her face between his hands and kissed her perfect lips. He felt her tremble, so he pulled her into a hug.

"I love you too, Tina."

When they separated and began to pull on their clothes again, Tina looked over at Ben with a mischievous smile. "I wonder what things you have planned tonight to deal with your naughty ladies."

Ben grinned and nodded as her eyes lit up with excitement. She rushed out of the bedroom to let Lucy know there was more to come.

When he felt himself tingle down below, he sighed.

Would that part of his body ever get past the horny teen stage?

Chapter 37

Ben watched the delight and excitement on Ashley's face as they walked through New York's Times Square, surrounded by a security detail Evelyn had arranged to meet them at the airport. They were dressed in black combat gear matching Evelyn's and kept the crowd from getting too close. Ashley walked on Ben's left as Liliya followed a few steps behind, her eyes scanning the crowd for danger. She was dressed in red close-fitting leather with a faux-fur collar and drew eyes away from Ben and Ashley, which was her outfit's purpose. It also had an insulating layer for the brisk late fall weather and Kevlar for protection.

"So many lights and so much energy!" Ashley gasped. She looked cozy in her long grey wool coat.

"The city that never sleeps," Ben said with a smile. He was toasty warm in his black version of the same coat.

"I can believe it!" she returned.

They'd gone to an Off-Broadway play and were invited backstage to meet the cast after the show. Ben enjoyed how thrilled Ashley was to meet the actors, but he realized the actors were equally excited to meet him, which he still thought was ridiculous. Many photos were taken, and Ashley wasted no time sending some to her daughters.

Dinner had been in a restaurant just north of Times Square on a recommendation from Ed when he heard Ben was going to the city. The ribs had been just as good as Ed said they'd be.

Ben looked around at the tall buildings and let the hum of the city sink into his bones. There really was a tremendous amount of energy here.

He spotted Evelyn letting someone through their perimeter and smiled when he recognized Phil DeMonte.

"Phil! I wasn't expecting to see you tonight!" Ben greeted the man with a smile.

The actor/director shook Ben's hand with a smile and waved his hand at the city in general. "The New York City grapevine is just as fast as the LA one. News of you visiting an Off-Broadway show got the phone lines buzzing, and I assumed you might visit Times Square since you'd be in the neighborhood." He gestured to the ring of combat black around them. "You aren't too difficult to spot in a crowd."

Ben gestured to the beauty at his side. "This is Ashley Beaumont, my good friend and neighbor."

"I love your movies!" Ashley gushed as she shook Phil's hand. "And you're brilliant in your TV series, Bajillionaires!"

Phil's smile widened. "Thank you!" He looked at Ben as he continued to hold her hand. "Beautiful and smart! I love your neighbor!"

Ashley burst into giggles as he finally released her hand. Phil grinned at them.

Ben gestured to the other two women with him. "You've met Evelyn and Liliya."

Phil waved at the two ladies who spared a moment to smile and nod to him.

The actor looked at Ben once more. "Hey, listen. Do you two have plans for this evening? There's a party uptown I think you might enjoy. People from the industry will be there."

Ben looked at Ashley, whose eyes were wide with delight, but she seemed to be holding her breath. He leaned closer to whisper in her ear. "Breathe." She hiccupped and grinned in embarrassment.

He turned back to Phil. "I think that means we're available."

Phil's face lit up with a wide smile. He looked at the group. "How do we do this logistically? How many cabs—"

With a hand signal from Evelyn, their group moved and stopped at the curb. Ben looked at Phil. "Logistics is something I leave up to Evelyn as it's become much more complex now."

Three long and large black SUVs pulled up to the curb, and Ben gestured for Phil to enter the middle seat first, then Ashley. He got in and shut the door. Liliya took the front passenger seat as the security detail quickly divided their group into the remaining two SUVs, with Evelyn in the front passenger seat of the first.

"Where are we going, sir?" their driver asked.

Ben looked to Phil. "One-eleven west fifty-seventh street," Phil called out. The driver repeated this into his mic, and all three vehicles simultaneously pulled away from the curb.

Phil looked over at Ben in question. "These guys military?"

Ben shrugged. "Possibly, but I wouldn't ask." He smiled at Phil's impressed expression. He caught the slight nod and subtle smile on the driver's lips.

It took a little less than ten minutes for their convoy to pull up before the tall, slim building. They were out of the vehicles and into the lobby in less than a minute.

Ben looked around at the lovely décor. "Who lives here?" he asked Phil.

"Billionaires, I'm told. One of them is hosting a party, and I got an invite. I got an immediate yes when I called to see if I could bring you as a guest." Phil answered. He looked at Ashley's nervous expression. "Any guest of Ben's will be welcome as well," he assured her. "I'm not sure about your extended security detail, though."

Evelyn spoke into her mic, and the men split up. Some took up positions outside the front of the building, some went to the back of the building, while others set up to the side of the lobby, out of the way. One remained with them.

"Let's go," Liliya said.

They took the elevator to the eightieth floor and met with the security hired for the party. One was carrying a tablet. Phil led them forward, and the men nodded to him and looked at Ben. They frowned at Ben's security personnel.

"We'll remain here," Evelyn said, and they moved to the other side of the vestibule.

The security men waved them through, and they entered the condo. They gave their overcoats to two ladies in uniforms and got chits for them. Liliya's outfit drew attention as the red leather and straps made a bold statement. Her following Ben seemed to be another statement, but Ben endured the questioning looks.

His eyes went to the enormous windows overlooking Central Park. This is why these units went for millions of dollars. Conversations lulled momentarily as nearby guests looked over to see the new arrivals. Ashley clung to his arm nervously.

"Oh my stars, what am I doing here?" she muttered.

He looked at her in surprise. "What do you mean? Why shouldn't you be here?" he asked.

Her lovely eyes locked on his face as she tried to absorb his comment. "These are famous celebrities who appear in movies and TV! I'm nobody—"

Ben pulled her close and looked her right in the eye to ensure he had her undivided attention.

"No! You're Ashley Beaumont, a beautiful mother of three lovely children and a brilliant student who will graduate at the top of her class. Most of all, you're a genuine person with a strong moral code and true empathy for others. You're the real deal. You know my celebrity status is completely ridiculous and meaningless. Being an actor doesn't make you more worthy of praise. It's just a job requiring particular skills. They play pretend for a living."

"Gee, thanks, Ben," Phil said as he'd overheard.

Ben smiled at him. "Phil, you've proven you're a great person with your project to help underprivileged people. I also found out you're quite the artist. Sorry if I'm less in awe of your other pursuits."

Phil sighed and nodded. "Fair enough."

"Hi, Phil! So glad you could join us tonight!"

Ben and Ashly turned to face the man who'd crossed the room to greet them.

"Oh, yes. Ramsey, thanks for inviting me. Please let me introduce you to my good friend and business partner, Ben Shepherd," Phil said. "Ben, this is Ramsey Shah, the host of tonight's party."

Ben shook the hand of the slightly plump gentleman dressed in the latest fashions and wearing a conspicuous amount of gold jewelry. His chunky watch alone must have weighed close to a pound.

"You have a beautiful home with a view that takes one's breath away," Ben said. The man smiled happily at the compliment.

"This is my good friend Ashley Beaumont and my Security Specialist, Liliya Sokolov."

The host gently squeezed their hands. "Your reputation for surrounding yourself with beautiful women precedes you."

Ashley smiled but moved a little closer to Ben.

The man paused and looked at Phil. "Did you say Ben is your business partner?"

"Yes, he's the Executive Producer for my latest film project," Phil said.

Ben shot a sharp look at Phil as he thought he'd have a lower profile than Executive Producer. He'd seen that title on film credits. Luckily, Ramsey missed Ben's reaction.

"Really? I thought that was picked up by one of the studios on the West Coast," Ramsey said in surprise. He was eyeing Ben with serious interest now.

"His project matched a particular interest of mine. I don't normally get involved with investments of this sort," Ben explained.

"Meaning with riffraff like actors," Phil teased, and Ashley giggled.

"Who are you calling riffraff?"

They turned to see a tall older man with a shock of white hair approaching with great dignity but a twinkle in his eye.

Ashley made a quiet little peep sound as she recognized the actor.

The gentleman recognized a fan when he saw one. He saw an opportunity to be introduced to their group and took it. "Delighted to meet you, my dear," he said, bowing over her hand. "Sir Ryan McKann, at your service."

"I'm Ashley Beaumont. You were incredible in Fortune's Passing! Such an emotive performance. You brought me to tears! You deserved an Oscar for that role!"

She surprised the senior by referring to an older picture he'd done. "Oh! You're one of the few who ever mention that film. I'm delighted you enjoyed it. Yes, I did deserve the Oscar," he said with a coy smile.

Ashley nodded, then came back to herself. "This is my friend and neighbor, Ben Shepherd, and his Security Specialist, Liliya Sokolov."

"Hello," the actor said with a smile. After a quick nod to the beautiful blonde, his attention locked on Ben with laser focus. "So, you're of the opinion that actors are riffraff?"

Ben smiled and shook his head. "Phil's words, not mine. I just don't put them on pedestals."

"It's true, though. Actors are a bunch of hooligans and ne're-do-wells."

"No!" Ashley immediately responded.

"Don't fall for it, Ashley," Phil chimed in. "He's just fishing for complements. They're what keeps actors acting. The attention."

"Bah. You've lost the romance of the craft!" McKann accused.

Ramsey was being flagged down by someone across the room and looked a little frustrated. He caught Ben's attention. "I would love to speak with you some more about your Executive Producer role. I must step away, but I will try to find you later, yes?"

Ben just nodded as he had no desire to discuss money tonight. The man rushed away.

"Couldn't I have remained a silent partner?" Ben asked Phil.

"Sorry, but your name has helped the production so much. One day I was going through the production notes, and I saw you'd been given that title, and from that day onward, the production has been smoother than expected. I don't have to fight to get permits, the unions are friendlier, and dealing with the city bureaucrats has become smoother," Phil explained.

Ryan was watching them with interest. "Money is the ultimate lubricant."

"Eww!" Phil said, then nodded. "But true."

"Good luck with your production," the older man said and patted Phil's shoulder as he moved on with a nod and a wink for Ashley, which delighted her.

Phil noted a group of his peers who'd been part of the recent superhero series of movies. They were clustered by one of the windows, drinking, chatting, and keeping Ben in the corner of their eye. When they saw Phil looking in their direction, their defacto leader smiled as if just noticing him and waved him over.

Phil nodded, then turned his face to Ben. "We're being summoned by the super group."

They began moving toward the window as Ben looked at Phil. "The what?"

Phil smiled. "They're currently the hottest ticket in Hollywood as they've all been part of a very successful movie series about superheroes."

"My girls probably know those movies," Ashley remarked mildly.

Phil's smile widened. Ben wasn't star-struck by anyone. Ashley's taste in movies didn't include this genre. He was going to enjoy this.

-=-

Ben and Liliya stood by the window watching Ashley holding court with three members of the super group in a cluster of chairs. Apparently, they found her genuine innocence delightful.

Liliya leaned closer to whisper in Ben's ear. "They spend their days within a brutally competitive and hostile environment. Ashley must feel like a breath of fresh air. I can hear the redhead trying out Ashley's speech patterns."

Ben smiled and nodded slightly. The other members of the group had drifted away when Ben didn't rise to their baiting him about his Hong Kong interlude or any of his other personally embarrassing events. They claimed it was all in good fun, but he was familiar with this form of bullying and ignored them.

They especially didn't enjoy being called out on their bad behavior by Ashley, who came to his defense with her charmingly sweet scolding as if they were naughty children. This quickly made the lead instigators head for juicier targets as Phil struggled not to laugh. Ben gave Ashley a kiss on the temple for her surprisingly bold behavior.

Sometime later, Phil returned from speaking with a director he'd worked with and smiled at Ben. "Ramsey hasn't come back to grill you on your finances, has he?"

"I gave Liliya orders to cut his Achilles tendons if he tries to chase us," Ben said quietly, so only the three of them would hear.

Phil chuckled, then saw Liliya was watching him without expression. A chill went down his spine then she smiled. Phil huffed at her teasing.

"What time do you want us to come by tomorrow?" Ben asked.

"The Community Center is open from nine onward, but we expect Renata and Sarena to be in at ten. If you want to show up shortly after that, you can meet them and watch the production. This segment is the last scene we're filming, so we'll be moving into post-production next."

"Sounds good," Ben said.

"We're still on for dinner tomorrow night?" Phil asked.

"Yes, will Eric be there?" Ben asked.

"Unfortunately, no. He's working with the post-production team at the moment. Getting that set up for us. He sends his regards, though," Phil explained.

Ben nodded to him. "I think we'll head back to the hotel then. Sounds like a busy day tomorrow."

Ashley must have heard him as she said her goodbyes to her audience and endured their cheek kisses before moving to his side.

"Ready to go?" he asked.

"Stars, yes! Such talkers!" she exclaimed softly.

Ben smiled, and his group said their goodbyes to Phil, who was staying a little longer.

Liliya guided them to get their coats, then out of the condo, where they spotted Evelyn with a knee on the back of one of the Supers, who was flat out on the carpet.

"Trouble, Sergeant?"

"Just a drunk who tried to touch inappropriately," she sighed.

Ben knelt down and looked at Liliya. "What was this one's name?"

"Charles, I believe," she responded.

He looked the man in the eye and scowled, which made his scar flare. "Chuck. Do you have children?"

The man blinked. "No."

"Do you plan on having any?" Ben asked.

Eyes looked up at Ben cautiously. "Yes?"

"Then hold very still until we leave or kiss that plan goodbye. Am I understood?"

"Yes," the man choked out.

Ben stood and nodded to Evelyn, who released Charles and joined them at the elevator.

It took a minute for the car to arrive, but the prone actor didn't budge under the careful watch of Liliya.

They rode down to the lobby, where they picked up the men waiting there. When they stepped outside, the vehicles rolled up to the curb as the security men from behind the building joined them, and everyone got into their SUVs.