The Shepherd's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, yes...wow...," she managed.

Flora lay there with her eyes half closed giving sighs of appreciation and squeezing my hand with each little thrust. After a few minutes, I had worked about half my cock into her. I sped up my pace as my rigid dick inched in and out of her.

She moaned, "I couldn't, uhhhh, dream of this."

Giving her a quick kiss I pressed deeper, eliciting another deep gasp from the girl. Involuntarily her hips started to match my movements, moving up and down with the rocking of my hips.

"Is this what you wanted Flora? Did you know you needed my cock like this?" I asked the blonde underneath me.

"I feel so...full," she moaned. "I didn't know...how much....I wanted this, how much I needed this."

I was almost all the way into her hot, wet snatch. My cock needed only another inch or so. I eased a few more strokes, nearly withdrawing all the way each time. I paused for a moment, letting her pussy adjust to my dick inside of her.

Looking into Flora's wonderful blue eyes, I asked her, "Are you ready for all of me?"

"Yes! Please. I need it, all of it!" she whispered.

Then with one last effort, pulling all the way back, I jammed my cock to its hilt. Flora gasped, mouth wide open, wordlessly looking up at me. I stayed there, looking down at this beautiful girl beneath me. Not long ago she was shy, turning away from my kiss. Now she had the entirety of my cock inside her wet pussy. Slowly I began to pump my hips, drawing my cock out then sliding it back into her. She took thrust after thrust inside her. I adjusted her legs, pulling her knees up, giving me a better angle into her snatch.

Eyes wide, Flora started to repeat, "This is amazing. This. Is. Amazing...." over and over.

Starting to pick up speed, I started fucking her in earnest. I started a series of long, slow strokes. Flora appreciated the change as she started to pump her hips, driving them up as I came down with each thrust. Each time my body bounced against her, her breasts would bounce delightfully and she would give a small grunt. I picked up pace, not as deep as before but much faster. She started to moan a high pitched, "Oh, oh, oh!" With my free hand I grabbed one of her bouncing tits, squeezing it. She seemed to like it, as she wrapped her legs around me.

"Please! Deeper, I need you deeper!" she moaned. Squeezing me with her legs, she tried to drive me even farther into her.

I slid into and out of her over and over, fucking her harder and harder. Letting go of her hand, I slid my hands underneath her shoulders, grasping them firmly. Using them as leverage, I drove as deep into her as I could. Our bodies were slapping as I rammed Flora again and again.

Flora's eyes began to roll, "Yes! Yes! Oh, God yes!"

She frantically bucked her hips, seeking to have ever more of my cock inside her. With one hand I reached down and found her clit with my thumb. I drew circles around it just above where my cock was slamming into her wet pussy.

The young woman started a low inarticulate moan, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh." With both hands she covered her face, one over her eyes, the other covering her mouth. I slowed down my strokes, making sure she felt the entire length of my shaft as I thrust into her time and again.

Shifting myself, I planted both my hands on each side of her. Flora still was lost in it all.Some of her blond hair had swept across her hands and face. I asked her, "Flora, Flora! Do you need me to stop?"

Flora seemed a little delirious. She moved the hand covering her eyes aside, "Don't stop Journey. I need this. I need you. I need all of you."

Bracing myself, I sped up. I started to pound her relentlessly. Her eyes went wide and she reached up to grab my wrists. She needed something, anything to steady herself. Flora started frantically bucking her hips below me. She was wild, desperate, electric. I could feel my pleasure growing, but I couldn't finish now, not yet.

Finally, Flora went rigid below me. Her arms shot out to the side, she cried out, "Don't!...Stop!....Don't!....Stop!" jolting with each cry. Her pussy pulsed around my cock as I jammed it inside her. I kept fucking her, making sure she felt each thrust. Silently, she lay there with her mouth open, eyes focusing on nothing in particular. She twitched and shuddered a few more times below me as I felt one last little pulse around my cock. Gently, easing my cock out of her well used pussy, I moved myself up until I was straddling her ribs. Flora lay there underneath me, looking up at me, flushed and glowing.

Leaning down I set my cock down in between Flora's breasts. Grabbing her hands, I placed them on each side of her breasts squeezing them against my cock. She was a little confused until I started to rock my hips. My shaft, still slick with her juices, started to slide in between her breasts. I almost couldn't believe the moment. I was fucking the breasts of the most beautiful girl I had met in a long time, shortly after she had given me her virginity. I slowly thrust, wanting to feel every inch of her smooth soft skin against my cock. Flora smiled up at me, bending her neck to try and lick at the head of my cock whenever it got close. A couple times she was rewarded with a taste of her own juices on the head of my cock.

She squeezed her breasts even closer together as I continued sliding between her breasts. Fucking her like this felt amazing, and I could feel my pleasure growing. I pumped my hips faster and faster, driving my cock in between her cleavage. My own was orgasm building but I wanted to make this moment last. Flora was studying me as I frantically bucked. Finally, I gave the final jerks as I arched my back. My cock shot out load after load along her neck, chin, and chest.

Flora looked up at me a little in awe. "I didn't think you were going to be quite that messy," she admitted.

"Don't worry, it's easy enough to clean up," I told her. Reaching down with a finger I wiped it off her chin. Offering my finger to her, she first looked at the finger, then me but then popped it into her mouth.

"That...wasn't what I was expecting, but it wasn't the worst," she said.

"Stay right there, I'll clean you up," I told her. I grabbed a cloth from my bag, and ran to the river. By the time I was back, Flora was sitting up. Wiping her neck and chest down with the wet cloth, I cleaned Flora up. Trails of cold water

"That's so cold, you brute!" she shoved playfully at me.

"You're right, but now you aren't going to be sticky." I let her know. She wasn't lying, the cold water had given her goosebumps and hardened her nipples. She shivered a little.

I lay down next to her and wrapped us in the blanket. Flora reached up and grabbed my hand. Turning away from me she lay on her side, pulling my arm around her. I turned to my side too, and held her tight to me. We lay like that together for a while, not talking, just feeling each other's warmth. I kissed one of her freckled shoulders.

Finally, she said, "Thank you Journey."

"Flora, what are you thanking me for?"

"You were so amazing to me. I opened myself up to you, and maybe I shouldn't have, but I did. I was scared about what could have happened, how I could have gotten hurt. But you didn't hurt me, you were amazing. I learned so much about myself and it FELT. SO. GOOD."

I smiled at that, "There is no way I could do anything to someone like you Flora, not you..."

"I know you can't stay. Papa won't allow it. You'll have to leave for Emberly," she said quietly. "But can you stay for a little while longer?" She held onto my arm tightly.

"For you Flora, I would do anything," I confessed.

And for that moment, I was hers and she was mine.