The Shield Maiden's Revenge

Story Info
Who is the Master? The Warrior or The Shield Maiden?
1.7k words
4.5
2.1k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The new shield maiden parried my sword well on the practice field. I was impressed. In close quarters our hot breath mixed, there was a snarl on her lips, a fire in her eyes. It excited me.

Would she do so as well in my bed? I think not. She would let my sword bury itself deep within her flesh and surrender to it with pleasure, and gladly die on its point. Thinking about it got me excited.

She lunged towards me, and I step easily aside. The using my shield I knocked her to the ground. Laughing I reach down to pick her up, but she was are not laughing. She refused my hand.

There was something about her. She was mature but still looked very young, and was certainly beautiful. She had no husband, or lover I knew of. She was probably very hungry to be taken. Yet, something in her eyes, told me to be careful. There is a she wolf living inside. All the more fun though, yes. My cock grew stiff at the thought.

Later In the great hall she catches my eye. There is no doubt she is trying to get my attention. Her eyes are shooting fire from the blackened rims. Her cheeks streaked in blue war paint. She was still sweating slightly still from our combat. Energy pumping in her blood, lusting for release.

She nodded and left out the door and I found her waiting for me in the alley. Waiting leaning against the wall to be taken. That's what I am thinking. But I wasn't sure.

I took no chances and grabbed her by the hair. A fist full yanking her head back, so I can see her face better. She looked up with a wildness in her eyes. Her lips parted and wet. I kissed her. Crushing her lips against mine. As passion swells within me, I lost all control of reason. My cock swells, wanting to be inside her. I pull her hair back harder.

I start to kiss her with abandon. Then with a laugh, she bit my lip and started to push away. I see this game will be not without its challenges. She is still on the practice field I think. She wants even this to be a test of wills. I will have to work to get my prize. I will have to earn it. That only makes it that more exciting. My cock now strains against my pants, wanting to get out. Yes, I will take her. Right now.

She started to wiggle trying to break free, but I have her well pinned against the wall, her hair tightly held. She tries to kick me in the balls but misses. We struggle but I finally turned her around. Her face pushed hard into the wall, hair held tightly. I used the other hand I feel up between her legs. I could feel her dripping wetness. She was ready. She wanted me.

With my mouth next to her ear I said, "You are mine now, shield Maiden. Let's have some fun. Soon you will be calling me, Master, and I will fuck you every day. You will love it"

I pulled her hair tighter. I could hear a choked reply, "You are not my master. You will come crawling to ME. In MY total power. You will do whatever I want. You'll see."

This was clearly ridiculous. A woman. A shield maiden. I needed to teach her a lesson. A nice long lesson. Make sure she understands her place. This will take more than a quick poke against the wall. I undid my belt with one hand, wrapped it twice around her neck. I let go of her hair, pulled her up so she was slightly choking on the belt. I could hear her breathing become difficult.

I tell her, "Later you will see who is Master. Later, I will fuck your until you are good as dead. But now we are going to my house. Don't fight. It won't do any good."

I pulled her along as she struggled with the belt. But she had no choice but to follow me.

We entered my house. I tied my belt around her neck better, then tied her to a post in the center of my hut. I then took her belt off and tied her hands behind her back. Now for the first time in about an hour I could relax and just look at her. I pulled up a chair in front of her. I poured some beer into a mug and just looked at her. She was smiling down at me, laughing. Licking her lips.

Then, mocking me, "Come on - MASTER. What are you waiting for? Has your cock gone limp? Or waiting for someone else who can actually finish the job."

I wasn't going to respond to the taunting. I finished my beer slowly, and thought about what to do next I needed to see more of her. Yes. I got a knife that was hanging from the wall, and very, very slowly cut her top off exposing her breasts. I played with them for a while. Slowly, with attention. They were very nice large breasts, more than a handful. Her nipples were large and hard. I pinched them until she squirmed. She took this more calmly than I was expecting.

Then I cut down each pant leg until I could pull them off. Now she was completely naked in front of me. Nicely tied up and displayed. Standing back I admired what was in front of me. She was much more shapely and beautiful than I even imagined. My cock swelled again. Even Harder than before.

It was time to have fun with her. I squeeze her butt cheeks. Very nice. I give them a nice hard spanking. She moaned a little at the pain. I wanted to be inside her now. I pulled her legs back away from the pole until her back was level to the ground. Then using my feet I spread her legs apart. I reached up in between her legs. So wet. She was ready for me. I put a finger up inside her, and slide it in and out.

She laughed at me, "Is that all you've got. It is very small. Surely one of your friends has a bigger one."

Now she was getting to me. I wanted to fuck her so hard that she won't be able to walk for days. I took off my clothes, and got behind her. My cock was standing high in the air now. I grabbed it in one hand, opened her lips with the other, and then thrust myself into her.

"Well that's a little better. But still not very big though. How about Bjorn? I hear he is big. Can you get him here instead?"

I grabbed her waist and started pumping her hard. I looked at my cock going in and out of her. Yes. Yes. It felt good. She was very tight. Yes. Yes.

The she laughed, "No, No, No. You are doing it all wrong. What are you doing? Have you ever done this before? You call that fucking? I am falling asleep. Wake me up when you are done. Where's Bjorn?"

She just stood there, passively. No sounds. No Movement. This should have made me hotter, but somehow the way she was saying it, and the way she just stood there, not responding at all to my fucking, got into my head.

She said, "Just stop, and let me show you what fucking is."

I stopped. For a Second. Only for a moment. But it was enough.

Then she said,"Ok, now feel this."

As I stood there, my cock still inside her. I felt her pulsing on me. It was incredible. Not only was she gripping me, but she was pulling me in and out. It was better than when I was fucking her. I had to admit. She did it at a perfect rhythm. First a wave of chills and electricity would flow through my whole body. Then just it ebbed, faded, for a moment as I waited in anticipation, she would send another wave through me. Each time building higher and higher. My balls swelled. My groin ached with the tension. And my body filled with more and more chills and shivers.

"You want more, don't you? Tell me you want more". She taunted me.

She was sending sensations into me I had never felt before.

Like a fool, I said, "YES, MORE!!"

Then her ass cheeks started pinching on me, doing a dance on my cock, grabbing and vibrating my cock in an incredible rhythm. Even more chills and waves flowed through me. I was lost now in the feeling. I could feel my cum building to an impossible pressure. So close. But she held me there. In torture. Torture.

Then she said, "More? I can do even more. Ask for it, or I will stop altogether. Beg for it."

At this point I wasn't thinking straight. I was so close to cumming. I would do anything.

"Yes MORE. I beg you. Don't stop. Anything you want"

Then her bottom started going in and out. Sliding over my cock in a steady rhythm. All at the same time it was being griped and vibrated. Then she started moaning and screaming. Her sounds by themselves would get any man off. They went right through me. My whole body was possessed. I was lost. Totally lost. I had to cum and now. NOW!

I came in an incredible explosion. Buried to the balls inside her. Shooting and pulsing. I could feel my cum jetting in large pulses into her. She milked me. Again and again. Milked me. Pulses after pulse. Like I have never done before. I was seeing stars and came very close to passing out.

When I was done I fell backwards on the floor, right on my ass. And just sat there. I could see my cum flowing out of her in big plops onto the floor.

"Well. now you know what fucking is. To BE fucked. Now untie me... MASTER."

Sarcasm dripped from her words. She was laughing very loudly But also panting very hard from her effort. When I finally could stand up I took the knife and cut the bindings off her.

She looked at me. There was different cast to her eyes now. She had a power over me. I could see it. I could feel it.

I wanted to be fucked by her again. Just like that. Exactly like that. And would do anything for it.

And she knew it.