The Ship of Lust

Story Info
A management assistant has an unexpected visit to a ship.
2k words
2.75
2.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate Sommers is an assistant to the management board in a large company of several hundred people that owns a fleet of container ships. The role of Kate is mainly to organize business trips of the President of the Management Board, Mr. James, organizing meetings and due to her attractiveness and elegance, she has always been the company's showcase. Kate is 35 years old, shapely blonde, hair a little above the shoulders, always tied with a small tail.

This Friday spring morning, Kate was not expecting the task that President James would give her.

She always dresses according to a certain dress code. But today she decided to put a small tail on her hair, the elastic was barely able to hold the strands of her blonde fringe, she wore a navy blue scarf around her neck, a white blouse, a gray button-up sweater, a black thin tight office skirt above the knee with a very high fly on the back, the fly reached almost to the buttocks, ultra-thin fleshy pantyhose. Kate did not put on panties so just a thin seam ran along her pussy. Kate wore two inch black open toe heels, open toe was in the shape of a triangle with a bow above her visible toes, and her toenails were painted pearl-colored. Upon arriving at the office, she immediately received a call to the CEO's office.

As she rode the elevator, she noticed that some guy couldn't look away from her visible toes, it even turned her on a little. She entered the boss's office quickly, and Mr. James nodded hastily and motioned to a chair for her to sit down. Kate sat down on the edge of the chair, neatly bringing her lap together.

- Miss Sommers, there has been an extremely urgent situation.. One of our ships is still in the repair dock, there are already delays and the head of technical department must go immediately to collect the documents after launching, the ship must be available immediately.

I would like you to accompany you as a witness to receive the documents. You're going to the quay right now.

Kate felt a bit surprised by the situation, but unfortunately there was no way out, she had no chance to wear a more appropriate outfit in these circumstances. The servants were heading to the port, Kate was sitting in the back seat with her leg crossed, she grabbed the heel with one movement and with one movement she pulled the shoe and with the other hand she started to fix the seam of the pantyhose running under her toes because it shifted uncomfortably.

The car reached its destination and Kate, correcting the tightly lifted skirt.. followed the technician towards the ship, her heels tapping on the concrete pavement and her shapely pantyhose legs clearly reflecting the light of the headlights. Suddenly she felt uncomfortable seeing the steep stairs leading to the entrance of the ship. Downstairs before, the Captain greeted the two. Kate followed the Captain upstairs, putting her feet carefully so that the heel would not fall into any crack and feeling the eyes of the accompanying technician on her, because every step by step stretched the slit of her skirt to the limit, revealing her shapely thighs.

When they were on the ship, a long dark narrow corridor appeared, the Captain was busy talking to the technician and Kate was left a bit behind.

Suddenly, a noise distracted her and she lost direction, all she could hear was voices receding. She quickly walked down the dark corridor but in high heels it did not help much, she reached the steel door and stopped listening .. she grabbed the smartphone but it turned out that it was discharged. She pushed the door open and cracked it openly. Behind the door she saw dim light and steel stairs down. She raised her leg to go over the threshold and stood on the first step, there was murmur from below, Kate turned to face the steps and began to slowly descend, her tight skirt did not make it easier for her and after a few steps she was slightly pulled up, so that someone standing Downstairs might have an intoxicating view. She put her feet so that the heel would not fell into the staircase truss.

The atmosphere was mysterious and she became curious about Kate. She thought that while the technician was doing business, she might do some sightseeing and ask to leave if needed. Suddenly the light went out and complete darkness surrounded her, she quickly took a step down and felt something vertical between her legs working on her, she lightly sat on it, stuffed herself. Her heel got stuck in the lattice and she couldn't move, she felt that it was a muscular hand and someone was starting to massage her pussy through pantyhose.

- Ohh.. she moaned .. Who is? ..

But no one spoke.

She only felt that she hung on that hand, which someone had pit in the fly of her skirt, massaging her aroused cunt and tight skirt does not let her move. She jerked her leg and pulled it out, with the shoe that pops off and fell down with a noise. She started to move like a kitten, rhythmically to soften the attacker which made her pussy already wet and she tried to push the attacker away with her pantyhose foot, on her shoeless foot the eyelet in the pantyhose flew up to the ankle. Suddenly the light came on, the attacker disappeared, Kate looked down, adjusted her skirt and found a shoe on the floor. She put it on with a quick movement and noticed the eyelet in the pantyhose. She straightened her skirt.

- Fuck it, she thought .. What's going On here? , but she was very excited.

Suddenly, from a distance in the corridor, there were murmurs. At the end of the hall, Kate noticed another steel door and a dim light entering. Someone was clearly bustling around there. She wanted to take off her high heels and quietly creep on her toes, but she did not want to tear the pantyhose, so she crept quietly lifting her heels up. She opened the door quietly and peered inside, saw something like a machine room and a muscular mechanic in a tight T-shirt and work pants moving in the channel under the machine. The mechanic did not notice her so she walked quietly to the edge and crouched down, putting her hands on her thighs, one shoe slipped off her heel but she ignored it, her knees slightly open. The mechanic saw her and looked at her for a moment, suddenly he took the flashlight and shone Kate into the light, looking at her feet and visible nylon toes, the beam of light continued and between her thighs the mechanic began to admire the visible vertical seam of her pantyhose. Kate smiled flirtatiously, realized that the mechanic was watching her closely and that he liked what he saw and that she was slightly surprised. She widened her thighs a little and asked if he could lead her outside the ship.

- Yes, and it was you who came to get the shipment receipt documents because of the delay, he asked.

Kate replied in the affirmative and that the company was concerned about the delay. The mechanic turned off the flashlight and went upstairs. Kate got up and followed him without a word, She noticed his muscular shoulders and thought of the erotic incident on the stairs they were just approaching. She felt a strange thrill of excitement, or maybe it was him. They were already at the stairs, the light was dimmed when suddenly the mechanic stopped to go ahead. It surprised her a bit, but she was curious what would happen. She began to climb the steel stairs, with the skirt fly against her thighs, the mechanic had a wonderful sight and her legs in front of his face.

Suddenly he grabbed Kate by the ankle of her foot, and with the other hand wrapped her around the waist and they pressed her against him, then let go of his grip, Kate swayed and gripped the steps of the stairs in front of her with her hands. She was surprised and excited, she was in such a tense position and the mechanic forcefully put her hand under her skirt, between her thighs.

- I want to fuck you hard but first I will massage your tight cunt through those pantyhose, he hissed.

- But ... Ohhh, Kate groaned.

But suddenly she thought she wanted to give him her ass.

Meanwhile, the mechanic was pressing her pussy hard, slapping her tight skirt with strong slaps. He then wrapped his arms around her waist tightly and whispered vigorously and turned her face to face, Kate slid down one step and her hair scrunchie shot somewhere to the side, scattering her blonde hair across her face. The mechanic grabbed her legs together and lifted them up, massaged them with his hand and pressed high heels to her face, massaged her legs from the feet to the thighs, with his tongue he started sucking her nylon toes in the pantyhose. Suddenly he grabbed Kate by the sweater, lifted her and tearing the buttons pulled her towards him, Kate staggered and whispered to him ...

- Get me those goddamn heels off, because I'm not comfortable wearing them anyway.

The mechanic quickly tugged one heel and threw her shoe behind him, he did the same with the other, lifted her foot and tore off her right high heels. Then he took off her sweater, which he tore open and threw it aside. Kate got up, went down a few steps, turned the mechanic and unbuttoned the fly and belt of his pants from which a stiff, large cock sprang out. She started to suck on him, looking into his eyes, licking until the whole cock was in her mouth. The mechanic lifted her up and with one stroke pulled her blouse over her head. Kate got up and, leaning against the railing, hissed ..

- Help me with this skirt,

The mechanic unzipped her back zip and pulled it off her like a snake's skin, Kate slipped off it like a kitten, clinging to the steps, then mechanics tossing it behind him.

He grabbed her by the scarf as if it were a collar and rested her on the upper step of the stairs.

- Now do something with that damn pantyhose and take care of my thirsty cunt lustfully, Kate hissed.

She did not have to wait long, first the Mechanic sucked into her, massaging her legs and spanking, then grabbed the nylon and torn the pantyhose, which burst immediately, so that Kate stood up for a moment, then he tugged the seam that still and which broke, revealing her butt and pussy. The mechanic began to suck and lick her pussy and Kate was moaning with pleasure. Mechanic tore her the remains of thin tights and turning her over, spread her legs on the railings of the stairs, began to fuck her hard, then he sat down on the stairs and stuck Kate on his cock.

Suddenly, Kate jumped nimbly to a step lower, grabbed the hand by the cock and after a few movements, the Mechanic shot a large load ...

- Oh God, he hissed ..

- You haven't had a woman for a long time, huh? Kate asked excitedly,

and the mechanic fired again at Kate's scarf as she was massaging his cock all the time.

Kate got up and took the wet scarf from her neck, she was no longer afraid of the place where she was, so she collected the surviving items and dressed. The mechanic, got dressed too and told Kate that he was on those stairs in the dark at the time.

Kate smiled she was afraid then but she was excited, a new exciting experience. Kate reached the exit from the ship where a surprised technician was waiting, who announced that everything was done, we return to the office.

I see you've been touring the ship, the technician asked.

Yes, Kate replied.

They were going to the office and the day was very warm.